It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

stanton friedman finally admits

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

The MJ-12 documents are actually a FAKE

That's a difficult claim to back up. The documents are from numerous sources, for starters. So, even if some are fake, it doesn't mean they all are.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Stanton said something true though - mixing real information and documents with fake until the whole thing loses credibility. That's why I keep saying, you people never know what's true and what not but it's easier to put your head in the sand.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

One thing I am fairly certain of.

They expressed a desire to communicate after Roswell and we completely Dropped the Ball.

This was because of inter-govenmental and inter-agency fighting over whether we should respond as well as if we did respond...what we should say.

It took until the Washington DC Flyovers for us to make a decision. Even after we decided to communicate...conversation was extremely difficult as we were very early in the game as far as using Computers to interpret various codes sent to us in a specific Mathematical Numerical System that THEY designed as to be easy for US to understand.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

What the documents are about appears to be a reality...but the actual documents themselves seem to be the result of a UFO enthusiast that knew this reality but could not find any real documentation thus they created it.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

They expressed a desire to communicate after Roswell and we completely Dropped the Ball.

This was because of inter-govenmental and inter-agency fighting over whether we should respond as well as if we did respond...what we should say.

It took until the Washington DC Flyovers for us to make a decision. Even after we decided to communicate...conversation was extremely difficult as we were very early in the game as far as using Computers to interpret various codes sent to us in a specific Mathematical Numerical System that THEY designed as to be easy for US to understand.

I'm sorry I thought that I was clear? They came back to get their missing men and craft? If they were based locally it might take them a year to be overdue a year to mount a mission, a year to get here... or something like that.

Proof in the pudding. We capture ship, they descend on Washington 5 or so years later. They landed on Washington airspace with a vengeance by the way, not some guy walking his dog thought he saw something. They never hit that hard before or since.

Buzzing the government two days running.

"Give us back our ship or else..."

Lets see... 2+2=?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

Since I am a "CIVILIAN" I do not have to worry about being Court Martialed but when one tends to mess around with the Agency that is in charge of dealing with all that is E.T...it is best to tred lightly.

I go by this rule....if it has been placed in the general publics consciousness....then it is OK to comment even if such info was or still is Classified.

If it has NOT been placed in the Publics Consciousness....then if a person was to speak of such things...ESPECIALLY in the Media...then I will say quite clearly...I DON'T KNOW THIS GUY!

These kind of things have a way of having a Life to their own.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ImpactoR

There is a fairly easy way to tell if something is real or not. If something is real and a person attempts to make money off it....they will not be allowed to.

If something is Fake and a person tries to make money off it...they can do whatever they like.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

They over flew DC again in the 60's and the U.S. Government and Military was so concerned that they actually ordered a F-104 Starfighter to have a Nuclear Tipped Air to Air Missile designed to destroy large wings of Soviet Bombers over Ocean.

At the last moment it was decided to not fly the F-104 with this missile in a Fail Safe mode and this would ahve been EXTREMELY DANGEROUS as the F-104 was VERY unstable with this missile given the design of this Fighter...Interceptor.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Sorry, but I only got through the first few before getting too bored to continue. Nothing new to see here.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

A good read and relevant,fact or fiction?

www.rexresearch.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by all2human

I don't get your point

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

There is a fairly easy way to tell if something is real or not. If something is real and a person attempts to make money off it....they will not be allowed to.

If something is Fake and a person tries to make money off it...they can do whatever they like.

Split Infinity

This is shallow and too relative, so are you saying if someone makes a book about something, that something is definitely fake? Come on... so if I made a book about some real incident I had regarding aliens (although I have none - let's say I have, hypothetically), no one would believe it because ALIENS!?!? IMPOSSIBLE! Such thing cannot exist!! (Sarcasm)

And because no one would be chasing me for that it is fake? Come on, you can do better than that
edit on 6-2-2013 by ImpactoR because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

There is also some information that documents how as the Freedom of Information Act was about to take place...several Intelligence Groups along with the DIA...

So being it last minute...they picked up the filed and Dumped them into the Dept. of Agriculture Files Storage Facility in the Midwest Farm Belt and they sat amongst countless other files about Agriculture and Farming until a few years later...BY COMPLETE CHANCE...someone looking for old files detailing U.S. Territorial Boundries and the land given away to Citizens that claimed a plot for farming....this person stumbled on to files detailing information about Alien Visitation.

Do you have any source/evidence for this story?

Where did you see/hear it?

I've seen you refer repeatedly to material allegedly "buried" in the files of the Department of Agriculture and often told others to "look it up", but not given any source for this story.

The most detail I've seen from you as to any source is that it was "told to me", in your post in 2011 at the link below:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What I speak of is from memory of information I recieved. It is not something I read but was told to me. I do not think that it would be hard to find out about though....although I believe the story has been warped into many different versions over time....but one thing I know for sure....the files I speak of were Buried last minute in the files of the Department of Agriculture. You can google J. Edgar Hoover Curtis LeMay letters Roswell Aliens....and it should bring up a few things...I would believe so anyways. Split Infinity

To make sure that the story about the Department of Agriculture isn't an example of the ways stories can (as you said in the above post) warp over time, can you give any more solid information/source for this story?

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
Isn't Friedman the one who got MJ 12 roll of microfilm or some such in his mailbox and that is his claim to fame?
Originally?

That has nothing to do with Area 51 Lazar... But I love the way he discredits him. Whether Friedman is genuine or not I agree with his assessment of Lazar. Captain Dis-info.

No, the film was sent to Jamie Shandera, a relatively unknown person in the UFO community, but a friend of Bill Moore. They along with Friedman began to research the documents and Friedman spent a lot of time authenticating them. But Friedman was already a well-known UFOlogist by that point.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Nicorette

Thank you (Rachael) for the info. I was so glad to hear that you had no "expiration date".

If you saw the movie, you know what I mean.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I should have added to my statement that if a person knows about a reality and they can PROVE this reality or the very nature of this reality is so World Changing that even the tiniest reference to support it's reality is deamed a Threat to National Security....then such person in the know will never be allowed to gain from it.

If something is NOT a reality then no efforts to suppress any persons attempts to gain using such false information will occur.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

You are right.

I certainly would not want to become what I state is occuring.

You also have to understand that some of the things I am aware of cannot be sourced but they can be understood to be a High Probability given the Logic of the statements. I know this is not much to go on but it is the best I can do given my reality.

As far as the Dept. of Agriculture...I am currently taking some Heat for these statements and not by those you would guess. I made the mistake of thinking that something I was made aware about years ago as well as having seen this reality on the internet and at one time being easily sourced is no longer so easy.

If you were to google....Roswell UFO Files found in Dept. of Agriculture....you will see a few things that reference me talking about this...then if you scroll down if it is still there and it was at the time of this post....you will see something VERY interesting. I leave it to you to figure it out but it is not hard to do so.

Remember...it is not at all in any way important for me for anyone to believe what I state....a person can make up their own mind...I will not go out of my way to prove such things.

All I can say is when attempting to make sense of such things look at a few specific things....Who was there at the time? Who was in charge of responding to any and all issues in a particular area where such events may have taken place? Who stood to benefit? Whop stood to loose? MONEY is ALWAYS a bread crumb trail...follow it and where it leads will give you who and what to look into. And MOST importantly....such issues are BEYOND Classified although do to their nature of being a Public Spectacle even for the shortest amount of time...there will ALWAYS be a LEGEND describing what happened. And as with all Legends and Stories we believe are fantasy and fiction....they ALWAYS have a part of them anchored in REALITY.

Split Infinity

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

How many jet engine powered cars has Stanton Friedman built? Zero, Lazar: 1

How many particle accelerators has Stanton Friedman built in his back yard: Zero. Lazar 1

How many internet stores of nuclear supplies does Stanton Friedman have: Zero. Lazar 1

I don't know who is more "right" but Lazar puts his talents where his mouth is.

-rrr

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by rickyrrr

I agree with you. I think Friedman is in an opposite camp, possibly Mossad, but its just a guess. And also, with regards to Lazar, just because he has access to this and even drove a vehicle on water, doesnt mean that the ETs he is dealing with are the ones you want to meet. I don't want to meet Sleeper's "milton" either.

But Sleeper gives free readings or articles on his recent book on his site, UFOs IN THE YEAR OF THE DRAGON, which I got from kindle and its very very good. That seems right for certain groups but know that our Family and the Good is over everyone's head including judgmental middle management groups and their black cubes.

But this is more akin to Bob's ufology, Lou's ufology relates.

Lou's ufology is very similar to ET_MAN's by the way, but ET_MAN presented it in a more positive manner, ie. he was less dog eat dog conservative and more into equalizing from our long chats. I considered him the bigger brother, in a sense. But they could have been brothers, "pixie dust" and all, and both remember Roman Soldier stuff....their voice....they both were next to Denver Colorado, one state over....their information matches...one is more equal and knows we have to love to pass the tests here, and is to me the good guy, one seemed more controlled military dog eat dog annanuki stuff. I really loved ET_MAN, great guy.
edit on 29-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by xszawe

It is your duty to at least briefly summarize the OP video and give at least a brief response, why you think it's important etc.

That's the standard criteria, expectation from the T&C here.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I met him 8 years ago..
He told all then.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join