It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

stanton friedman finally admits

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I've watched about 20 minutes of the video. I'm now downloading it so I can watch it later. Friedman does go into some detail I haven't heard before. He does do or has done an incredible amount of legwork to keep us invested in the subject. He goes into a little more detail about Menzel.

For what it's worth, if Stanton Friedman does something extremely well, it's STAY ON-MESSAGE. In other words, as far as I can see he doesn't "admit" anything. It's the same message as always: "The MAJIC documents are real."

So my only comment to the OP is: DO NOT SENSATIONALIZE. You'll always regret it....

edit on 2/2/2013 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

REMINDER!!!

I've left a mod note for the OP.
Please discuss the video.

Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

What to discuss here? The OP is refusing to summarize the video! Not everybody has almost 1 hour to watch the video without a good summary on it !

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Stanton Friedman has not been employed as a nuclear physicist sense 1970.That's over 40 yrs ago.I think its fair to say he is not a nuclear physicist but a well known ufologist,speaker and author .

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by deadcatsrule

Yes, I understand that. I was just remarking on how he is always billed as a Nuclear Physicist as if that has ANY bearing on the subject of UFOs. It cracks me up every time.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
"I am Stanton Friedman. Bob Lazar is a liar. I am the only UFOlogist with the credentials to speak with authority on this matter, as I am a Nuclear Physicist."
Interviewer: "Thanks for staying with us. Let's get back to our interview with Nuclear Physicist Stanton Friedman! Mr. Friedman, if I remember, you were gonna talk some more about Bob Lazar?"

"Yes." Mr Friedman explains. "Do you know I'm a Nuclear Physicist also? "
Interviewer: "You don't say?"

Anyhoo, Nothing in the video that was "mind blowing".......
edit on 2-2-2013 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Wonderful video. Stanton Friedman, IMHO, tells it like it is. He has always said that the first MJ12 documents were real and most if not all released or found after 1984 were fake or disinformation. He also goes into detail on how he proceeds to prove that.

About Dr. Menzel, SF really goes into depth on Menzel's character and motivation which was intriguing to me. SF basically vetts most of the MJ12 alumni by historical records and letters. Pretty good achievement, I believe.

I think, that if you are more so into UFO research, especially the earlier years, SF highlights a path to take on doing your own research.

Watch the video, you will not be disappointed. One more thing, though, on two parts of the video when SF starts talking about sensitive information, a phone like ringing begins and it is loud enough to make it hard to hear what SF is saying. I had to stop the video and play it again to understand what he is saying.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by NightFlight

Thanks for the summary! Only took two pages! Haha. I'll watch it as soon as the Hogs get done stompin a mud hole in Tennessee's basketball team.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by xszawe

Originally posted by Transplutonian

Originally posted by xszawe
he tells all finally

Hi there xszawe.
Could you please elaborate/sum up? Dr. Friedman tells what in this 57 min. video?

sorry i cant sum it up in a few sentences
but if you do get some free time you should check it out

What is DIFFERENT if anything about what he's been saying for 40 years?

"Admit" is a verb that implies telling something previously unrevealed about himSELF.

He can 'admit' NOTHING about the Roswell case because he wasn't involved.

He COULD 'admit' things about his misrepresentation or exaggeration of reporting of the case, but I do not think that is what you man to imply.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by xszawe

Thanks for posting that, I thought it was good but now we have to wait and see if they make the movie Majic Men. It will be interesting to see what problems they come up against if they do or should I say if they dare?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I was hoping he was going to finally say he believes Bob Lazar's story...

Ahhhh disappointment...

-SAP-

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

That is disinformation. Its because of things like that, that people should always verify... notice that you also damage your own credibility, next time you think you are making a good point on something else people will remember you as the joker out of a deck...

I'm at 34:51 and even if Lazar is mentioned briefly there is no hammering down on the nuclear scientist issue. The video itself (image and setting is crap, like a webcam interview with annoying text and intermittent fake ufos. The Cnaadian accent ("aboot") is very thick in the interviewer, and there is an annoying moment of a telephone ringing, but since what the core is what Stanton Friedman says you can ignore the video and just listen to it while doing some thing else.

One thing I like about Friedman is that he makes extensive use facial expressions, especially when he is listening to others as a way of dialog queues, so you have always a clue of what he is thinking, you will lose that subtext.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Panic2k11

I like to poke fun of Friedman because he CANNOT let Lazar go! He spoke about him in this one as well! It is HILARIOUS!

That being said, he is a fine UFOlogist. One of the beat in the field.

BUT, there is NOTHING new in this video. 1 hour of my life -- gone. Also, at this point, I feel that when Friedman gets a few more years under his belt he is gonna be mumbling stuff like "Lazar...MIT...Cal Tech" almost incoherently. Haha
Time.
ETA: I have been a member of this site for almost ten years now. In that time I bet I have heard Friedman speak close to 100 times. He has spoken about Lazar almost every single
edit on 2-2-2013 by JayinAR because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Sorry, I like Bob Lazar. Seems the keep playing control games over whoever is speaking and so I watch them all and use discernment, trying to analyze did they get this from Mr ET, experiences, inner knowing and some memories, because that is how some of us relate to the videos? Who gains from this and this statement? Etc etc.

Wrote Bob Lazar a few times in chats, and had them go poof. Lol. It seemed to activate something. Though recently not.
edit on 2-2-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by LEL01
reply to post by xszawe

Thanks for posting that, I thought it was good but now we have to wait and see if they make the movie Majic Men. It will be interesting to see what problems they come up against if they do or should I say if they dare?

I take it you never watched "Dark Skies"Tv series about Majestic12, ran for 1 season I think in 98.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

I think I did see Dark Skies, I can't remember anything about it though. It was on in the UK at a time when I had a lot of problems on my mind so I couldn't take in what was happening on TV shows.
Do you think it was anything like the real thing?
I would hope if they made a movie of it they would try to make it realistic, I've got to have some hope.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LEL01

Spoiler alert

Dark skies used many of the historical events and put the ET spin to it.

Roswell wasnt a crash, but first contact,

Civil rights movement, JFK, Timothy Leary, everything conspiracy wise was all thrown in.

I think movies and books and TV shows are made to be able to discredit anything required concerning the unknown by those in the know or manipulated by by those who know.

What is there to know?

What if Alien life was the greatest deception created by man to imprison man, same for GOD, same for reality as we know it? What if these are all deceptions for us to search for external truth which will always allude us until we search within where answers can be found?

If the universe is as big as we are lead to believe forget about facts and just entertain yourself with these concepts as facts are just powerful and elusive as the deceptions are in UFOlogy.
edit on 2-2-2013 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Dark Skies is on YouTube in its entirety. Excellent series, probably required viewing for anyone majoring in ufology. But there's also a trailer for something new with the same title, which might be confusing at first for someone who wants to watch the series on YouTube. And Jeri Ryan joined as a regular late in the series, which seems to have led to her role on Star Trek Voyager.

I'll watch the SF video. Anything new he had to say I want to hear.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join