It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

stanton friedman finally admits

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
mj 12
roswell
eisenhower
he tells all finally
www.youtube.com...
edit on Sat Feb 2 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Starting a New Thread?...Look Here FirstAboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sitesplease post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item, as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Here ya go.

Could you give us a little more to go on? Some folks can't watch video, and many aren't going to spend an hour of their time without some kind of summary of what they're watching. Also, believe it or not. There are some who have no idea who Stanton Friedman is, or claims to be.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by xszawe
he tells all finally

Hi there xszawe.
Could you please elaborate/sum up? Dr. Friedman tells what in this 57 min. video?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Friedman has been talking for 50 years. Has he got anything new?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by signalfire
Friedman has been talking for 50 years. Has he got anything new?

did you watch this mindblowing interview
its all there

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I know who he is and what he researches, but a quick run down on the video would help.
Give us a little to whet our appetite.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Transplutonian

he tells all finally

Hi there xszawe.
Could you please elaborate/sum up? Dr. Friedman tells what in this 57 min. video?

sorry i cant sum it up in a few sentences
but if you do get some free time you should check it out

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by xszawe

Some brief description? When I read the thread title, I thought it continues 'finally admits he lied and sent disinformation'

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
How many times in this 57min interview is the listener reminded that Friedman is a Nuclear Physicist?

+23 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Transplutonian

he tells all finally

Hi there xszawe.

but if you do get some free time you should check it out

Are you implying your time is more valuable than mine......

No, You started the thread. You tell us the information, if we don't want to watch an hour long video. Have you even watched the whole video,...

Des

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by xszawe

he finally admits what?
that he's a robot?
that he's an alien?
what does stanton friedman finally admit, op?
can you at least summarize the video
and dont reply with 'watch it and see'
its your thread, YOU help us out

+11 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

According to ATS rules, you're required to when posting a video.

Terms and conditions

15k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or Post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on the Websites or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Lol...I'm not watching it until I get some idea what's in it.

And if it's all the same stuff that he's been saying for-ever then what's new ??

C...

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
"I am Stanton Friedman. Bob Lazar is a liar. I am the only UFOlogist with the credentials to speak with authority on this matter, as I am a Nuclear Physicist."
Interviewer: "Thanks for staying with us. Let's get back to our interview with Nuclear Physicist Stanton Friedman! Mr. Friedman, if I remember, you were gonna talk some more about Bob Lazar?"

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by xszawe

did you watch this mindblowing interview

Did YOU watch this video , I don't want to watch this now as its to long but would apreciate if you could tell me what friedman finally admits .

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

I'm with you

I think that the video should be boycotted until there is a brief explanation of it posted

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
OP you are acting like one of those HORRIBLE internet marketing strategies attempting to sale the people on your # 1 "Weird trick" or " 22 year old stay at home mom makes 7k a week with mind blowing secret."

You start an thread as if anyone can watch the video, you dont explain whats in the video in any depth, and then when people take their time to come give you the light of day, you give them the cold shoulder instead by asking them if they even watched the damn mind blowing video. Or you essentially tell them to piss off when they ask.

Dude.....You suck at threads..... Thread FAIL!!

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

mj12
roswell
eisenhower
he tells all finally

If I were gonna guess, I would say he probably asserts that he has uncovered info that proves none of these things have any legitimacy whatsoever. Haha

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
In the video description;

Published on Nov 15, 2012

more shows and free downloads www.nightfrightshow.com
Night Fright with host Brent Holland: your voice in the dark for paranormal & conspiracy braodcasting
Night Fright is the number #1 Canadian based radio show of its genre and is syndicated across Canada and is available for syndication. Contact us at [email protected] to have the show on your station.

Category

Entertainment
License

Standard YouTube License

It's to entertain us if not categorized as non-fiction?

An example would be this video in this category; Education.

edit on (2/2/1313 by loveguy because: ah, what do I know?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join