It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

stanton friedman finally admits

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

That is probably the single most Secretive Information on planet Earth.

I think we still might have a body they want back for whatever reason but I honestly do not know as this was never discussed.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

But if you look at all the possible ways this could have been handled...having him under house arest till the end of time...is the most logical as it allows people to continue to doubt as well as not taking any action either to make him dead or continue to discredit him as such things would only raise suspician.

Out of sight...out of mind.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

That's something else that doesn't make just a whole lot of sense. For a few reasons. 1. If you acknowledge that you are holding on to something they want for purposes of leverage, it makes NO sense to keep it if you also recognize they could just take it back. 2. If it is a body, and you've had it for 70 years, one would assume you have gotten all the use you can out of it.

Two things that MAY work as leverage. 1. Tech. Maybe something we have that they don't. We don't understand but they do. 2. You and I. Their secrecy, and by extension, their ability to conduct their research without mass resistance.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Well...I am fairly certain that the early 50's Washington DC flyovers were about getting back either bodies or perhaps a living Alien.

The recovered tech. is supposedly at such a high level of advancement that we still to this day cannot either duplicate it or understand how to power or use it. Plus it has been said that once such tech. is out of their hands it cannot be powered.

Still...scientific research of such materials and tech. would give us ideas on many things and excell many programs.

As far as their ability to recover whatever they want when ever they want...the things that are stored at Wright Patterson are far underground and shielded from many forms of EM based detection although it is said they have other methods of detection.

Still even if they knew where to get at it on the base...they would still have to force their way in and I do not believe they can beam it out by some Star Trekian means. This kind of applied force would be way too overt for them.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Well, I wasn't necessarily speaking of tech of theirs. There are other options
Tech of ours. Tech of a third party's. Ancient tech. Etc. Also, there is the possibility any such leverage would simply be their anonymity. Their ability to operate here with impunity.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I am fairly certain it was US that demanded they operate in secret as to not panic the public as well as Religious issues.

This is consistant with the incredibly OVERT DC flyovers in the early 50's and 60's.

The USAF actually placed a Nuclear Tipped Air to Air Missile...designed to destroy large Soviet Bomber Wings such as the Soviet Bear...over Ocean such as the Arctic and Atlantic. The Missile was attached to the small wing of a Lockheed F-104 Starfighter...a very fast but notoriously unstable interceptor and the aircraft was ordered to use the Nuke over ocean and target these Alien Craft in the early 60's as the number of craft and flyovers was panicing the public.

These events are the Biggest Story never told and it is amazing how well the agency handled this.

The Aircraft was ordered not to fly at the last moment and a good thing to because if it had crashed...and since we did not practice such missions using the real deal...experience was lacking....the crash would have spread radioactive fuel all over the place as well as a small possibility of detonation as fail safes in Nuclear Detonators were not all that great.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Of what I have been told....the mass flyovers of Washington DC in the Early 50's were a direct result of our refusal to release the Alien Bodies.

Exactly what I think too. The flap over Washington (Capital) with displays on radar (in formation) and cat and mouse games with our puny fighters was surely a direct result of the capture at Roswell. Has anyone done a thread on that?

I was told that a deal was made shortly after and some things were returned.

Likely every scrap of the craft too.

I was also informed that we still to this day have a small amount of leverage

Doubtful. They have control, but chose not to push it further (at the time) because we acquiesced...

But it is said that this would be too overt for them.

They "got overt" when they began to appear over Washington and show up on radar. They were in full view of the public and the government spent months after trying the quell the publics concern. It was close to a paradigm shift where the US authority as well as the authority of the church would have been usurped forever.

Thats why the government caved in and gave back the craft and its occupants. The message was clear... give it up or we will put on such a show that your control of the mass mind will be lost forever. They (the people) would never believe in the state and church as the ultimate authorities ever again. Loss of power, not by destruction but by simply showing the real scheme of things.

I don't think we made a deal, they didn't have too, their power is absolute. They leave us to our devices down here as long as we mind. I mean their terms, not ours. They do as they will anyway.

I see that as the primary driver behind the growing population on this planet. We seem to be maximizing population and consuming resources at a controlled pace right now. Soon there will be too many people and not enough food or water, but not yet. And all the time we get little glimpses of them behind the scenes, monitoring, sampling, tweaking the whole thing...

almost harvest time.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Stanton said the obvious - that released declassified documents, such as the ones by UK, are not all. He said there weren't any top secret documents among the declassification. After personally going through the UK 2012 declassified documents, I have to agree. lots of the unexplained cases are simply missing and instead, a bunch of secret to confidential and not higher level documents..

There were some documents according to him, that revealed Aisenhower did not go to any dentists,neither by the dentist, nor his wife. There is no reason to think this was not covered up witj tje dentist story.

The Bob Lazar, A51 according to him when even the professors did not teach there or did when the uni had closed.. also shows Lazar story is likely a lie.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by xszawe

Originally posted by signalfire
Friedman has been talking for 50 years. Has he got anything new?

did you watch this mindblowing interview
its all there

WHAT is 'all there'?

That's the point, you've not even bothered to give a hint as to what the hell your thread is about, let alone what you reckon he's supposed to have said or not.

Poor, very poor.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Harvest time?!

Pish-posh!
Why would an advanced species wait hundreds of thousands of years to "harvest" us when they could simply TAKE us in large numbers all along and keep the herd thinned in the process?? If they did that, their supply lasts longer. Not to mention the fact that, if these are their motives, the longer we are allowed to persist, the more we advance technologically and the closer we come to posing a legitimate threat to them.

Nay!
If they had the intentions of eating us, or whatever, they would rule us overtly and authoratively. Makes far more sense.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Harvest time?!
Pish-posh!
Why would an advanced species wait hundreds of thousands of years to "harvest" us when they could simply TAKE us in large numbers all along and keep the herd thinned in the process??

Not to eat us dinkums... Judgment day. I just use the word harvest to keep the anti biblical reference crowd from landing harder that you just did.

We are almost at our limits for population vs resources or haven't you heard?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I want my money back.

Also, thread fail.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by xszawe

The MJ-12 documents are actually a FAKE. This does not mean such a group did not exist as they did. What happened was a person or I believe Persons....who were very active in the UFO community had found information through several sources detailing to a very MINOR extent about Truman's directive to IKE to form a group of various experts from all pertaining fields that could possibly be associated in their fields to developing Protocols on how to deal with any form of Alien Encounter.

"""
So although something like MJ-12 did exist...the famous documents are a fake.

Split Infinity

Most of this information is from the Richard Dolan 'UFOs and the National Security State' books, if one wants to read a creditable historian's take on things. I respect his information immensely.

As to the 'fake' documents: What if you would be court martialed, or worse, if you released authentic documents, but for the sake of a slightly safer form of whistle-blowing, slightly altered authentic documents and released THEM? The government then couldn't come up and accuse you of releasing 'real' documents, you get the word out, and the government also isn't going to make much of a fuss, lest they call attention to the reality of the gist of the things?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

Good point. I guess I didn't think of it in those terms.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Well, that's what I have heard our idiotic politicians and their "green" hypocrite followers say. But the actual science suggests that it is our management of this planet that has reached critical mass. Our system of governance needs to change.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Double Post...SORRY

edit on 4-2-2013 by anomalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by xszawe

I see the KING of minimal threads is back...

I mean is it really that hard to type of few lines explaining what your threads about or any of your thoughts.?
Sorry no s&f from me but i will download the video and watch it later

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
WTH!!!

I'm not even reading past the first page. What is this bs about posting a video, not including a summary, then getting rude with the people who ask for a synopsis?

Some of us access ATS from our cell phones or iPads and can not watch videos. Especially not 57 minute long videos that would kill our bandwidth.

oP needs a lesson in decorum!

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by rimjaja
WTH!!!

I'm not even reading past the first page. What is this bs about posting a video, not including a summary, then getting rude with the people who ask for a synopsis?

Some of us access ATS from our cell phones or iPads and can not watch videos. Especially not 57 minute long videos that would kill our bandwidth.

oP needs a lesson in decorum!

YEAH! And I'm the one who got a warning?! PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

But the actual science suggests that it is our management of this planet that has reached critical mass.

Okay, I'll buy that. It has the same result.

Our system of governance needs to change.

My initial response to that is good luck. The system isn't bad, its the ones holding the reins...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join