It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DISCLOSURE: Nearly Identical ET Corpses Found in Russia and South America

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Small aliens... again? To be disclosed... again? Remember the Siberian little alien chicken? He was sooo cute.

Maybe they'll disclose they are from the Baltic Sea UFO.

From the link...

Its anatomy, however, is not homo sapien (modern human) or any known hominid (predecessors to humans).

Very careful wording there. It's not human or human "ancestry". Guess what that leaves?

Monkeys...

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
i'm with the majority here.. greer is motivated by money, i never really gave him much credibility but i did put up with him for his pressure for disclosure and making it well publicized but anyone with an ounce of common sense can plainly see his agenda.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
If Wilcock and Greer are involved, there's a damn good chance it's all a bunch of bull$h!t. How do you know if these two are lying? Their mouths are moving.

Does anyone else feel the urge to punch David Wilcock in the trachea every time you see his face?

The man makes me want to puke.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

Well despite the source... the article is fairly interesting actually. That old Russian ET from the 90's certainly does look similar. And those statues from Easter Island, now that's mind blowing... the shoulder blades on those statues is what really blew my mind. Who knows, they may just be onto something here.

There's no doubt that the "corpse" exists, the pictures clearly aren't fake (except for maybe the x-ray one). The real question is whether the corpse is just a model or if it's a real biological specimen. Wilcock claims to have seen it in person and says it is a real biological specimen, but his word isn't exactly convincing.

It does seem to me a bit like no one really bothered to read the article before responding with harsh criticism, relying on personal attacks on the researchers involved and nothing else. The first page really is hard to read with all the silly pictures of Greer and childish name calling. Can we not be more civilized than that?
edit on 3/2/2013 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by cornucopia

It does seem to me a bit like no one really bothered to read the article before responding with harsh criticism, relying on personal attacks on the researchers involved and nothing else.

Oh I read the bit where they couldn't afford MRIs, but luckily tweezers and a pair of latex gloves are only $4:50 so lets pull bits of the creature's eyes out.

There is actually video of that process on the main sirius website and it didn't really sell to me.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
Small aliens... again? To be disclosed... again? Remember the Siberian little alien chicken? He was sooo cute.

Maybe they'll disclose they are from the Baltic Sea UFO.

From the link...

Its anatomy, however, is not homo sapien (modern human) or any known hominid (predecessors to humans).

Very careful wording there. It's not human or human "ancestry". Guess what that leaves?

Monkeys...

I think you missed the update. There is no Baltic Sea UFO, it turns out it was just rocks.
edit on 3-2-2013 by unb3k44n7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   
It looks like a monkey fetus.

You can even see that the jaw and mandibles look exactly like a monkey's.

I'm not even going to say what I think of Greer & co as it would probably get me banned.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Now look at this:

Same species?
www.mojvideo.com...
www.mojvideo.com...

I say it gets at least interesting...

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mahos
Now look at this:

Same species?
www.mojvideo.com...
www.mojvideo.com...

Wow dude, now I'm really interested. How did you find those images? Do you have any more background information?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Now look at this:

Same species?
www.mojvideo.com...
www.mojvideo.com...

www.google.com...,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&bvm=bv.41867550,d.d2k&biw=1835&bih=875&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&so urce=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=6DUOUfqDFejk4QTNw4DABw#imgrc=_

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Now look at this:

Same species?
www.mojvideo.com...
www.mojvideo.com...

I'm having a hard time verifying any location/people mentioned in the first link.

Does anyone have the lingual skills to identify the locations in the photo's description?

Please help.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   
The title of the thread is almost as laughable as Greer.

This is not disclosure. It's certainly in the title to grab flags. But doesn't mean it actually is. pretty dishonest

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Mahos

Ok, well the reason they look so similar is because they are actually the same alien. The pictures you linked are of the same alien that Greer is investigating. Those images are much better quality than the ones posted on Wilcock's blog though.

Here are those images embedded:

And here's a bit of information I dug up (they mention Greer's participation in this article):

The remains of [this] creature was found in a former garbage dump in the village La Noria Pozo in Almonte, 100 kilometers of Iquique. It was wrapped in cloth with a red ribbon. It is a creature of approximately 15 cm. in length, with sharpened teeth and one strange protuberance in the skull, besides owning 9 ribs. Ufologists could not agree what it was, and while some think that it can be a human fetus, others discard this option because the skull does not present or display fontanelas. For Mario Pizarro, representative of Aion, is taken precaution to avoid that the evidence is lost and he considers that the skeleton of the Chain dump has nothing has to do with a fetus of our species.

www.soul-guidance.com...

edit on 3/2/2013 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
If Wilcock and Greer are involved, there's a damn good chance it's all a bunch of bull$h!t. How do you know if these two are lying? Their mouths are moving.

Does anyone else feel the urge to punch David Wilcock in the trachea every time you see his face?

The man makes me want to puke.

i think you should calm down and go get a massage or something,

hate is going to ruin you...

forgive and love for the win

imo

but hey i'm just saying..

i love all of us, i know we are family, all humans..

free energy technology will be known soon enough...

you can't stop the truth

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
The title of the thread is almost as laughable as Greer.

This is not disclosure. It's certainly in the title to grab flags. But doesn't mean it actually is. pretty dishonest

how do you know?

why are you here?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Videos with modern technology can do in the studio is 100% reliable. Unfortunately I think that all this information is fed garbage. For me, for example the level of research - it's rovers.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Alyoshen'ka 1996 www.youtube.com... Buryatia carefully russian profanity 2011 www.youtube.com...
edit on 3/2/13 by mangust69 because: add year

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Putyournamehere
Looks like bs. The shadow in the picture doesn't match to the actual body.

The head of th supposed Alien is not laying down with the rest of the body which gives the shadow an elongated skull shape which means the light is making it look huge in the shadow!!

But this looks fake to me anyway.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

edit on 3-2-2013 by Lonewulph because: double

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Maybe they should have named the movie "Honey I shrunk Beavis"

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join