It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims to march on White House next September 11th

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by skalla

Oh so you want me to speak about Islamic terrorism?
Let me tell you it all started from the time of Mohammad and from the Quran.

Find such quotes of hatred from the Quran HERE.

edit on 1-2-2013 by shivaX because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by shivaX

yes, you copied that post from the "al qaeda (sic)threaten's shocking attack on usa" thread, but i'm not talking about islam, i'm talking about freedoms in the usa and how they can be preserved, not taken away.

again, stop evading the issue

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by skalla

Ok I give you 1 chance.

Ask me any question that you want to me to answer.

I will answer it.

You have been messing around from page 1 for that.

So go ahead,ask.

What is your question?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by shivaX

familiar tactic, you ran away from that on page one after being called out - you have read the whole thread, clearly understand english and refuse to answer questions.

this thread is about freedoms in the us if you failed to notice that, and my last but one post had questions to you, if you always need me to repeat them then clearly your reading ability and comprehension is far far less than i gave you credit for.

so, stop evading, take a minute to read the posts again, and then respond like an adult.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by skalla

by the way, i love how you edited out the edits in your post at the top of this page so it would not show how you totally copied a post from another thread, you're not waving but drowning now

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by shivaX

Oh so you want me to speak about Islamic terrorism?

By your logic, if the Koranic verses are the reason for Islamic terrorism, then I guess these biblical verses are the reason for American and Israeli warmongering and atrocities.

Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, 18 but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.
- Numbers 31:17-18

And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, of every city, we left none to remain.
- Deuteronomy 2:34

And we utterly destroyed them, ...utterly destroying the men, women, and children, of every city.
- Deuteronomy 3:6

And thou shalt consume all the people which the LORD thy God shall deliver thee; thine eye shall have no pity upon them.
- Deuteronomy 7:16

Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword.
- Deuteronomy 13:15

But of the cities of these people, which the LORD thy God doth give thee for an inheritance, thou shalt save alive nothing that breatheth.
- Deuteronomy 20:16-17

And they utterly destroyed all that was in the city, both man and woman, young and old, and ox, and sheep, and ass, with the edge of the sword.
- Joshua 6:21

So smote all the country ... he left none remaining, but utterly destroyed all that breathed, as the LORD God of Israel commanded.
- Joshua 10:40

Thus saith the LORD of hosts ... go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.
- 1 Samuel 15:2-3

Killing infants and sucklings? Ouch... So, whats your take on biblical violence?

edit on 1-2-2013 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by skalla
reply to post by shivaX

familiar tactic, you ran away from that on page one after being called out - you have read the whole thread, clearly understand english and refuse to answer questions.

this thread is about freedoms in the us if you failed to notice that, and my last but one post had questions to you, if you always need me to repeat them then clearly your reading ability and comprehension is far far less than i gave you credit for.

so, stop evading, take a minute to read the posts again, and then respond like an adult.

Oh so you dont have any question .
And you have been saying that you want answers.
That is very mature of you.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   

reply to post by skalla

by the way, i love how you edited out the edits in your post at the top of this page so it would not show how you totally copied a post from another thread, you're not waving but drowning now

I did not copy it from a thread. It was from a webpage.
Hope you know the difference between a 'thread' and a 'webpage'.

BTW thanks for the appreciation.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Hello Mr sk0rpi0n

Whats your take on the biblical violence?

My take on Biblical violence?

Wipe out Biblical violence.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by shivaX

everyone can see what you are doing, you credibiltiy is zero now.

read the posts and answer the questions, deal with the points in there, and actually debate the issue.

if you want a question, how old are you?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by skalla

Thanks for the suggestion.

BTW asking personal questions(like age) is against the terms and condition of ATS.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
no, you copied the entire post from the thread i referenced, which in turn comes from the webpage you referenced, who's having difficulty with their understanding now?

you also edited the post twice after my initial response called you out on it, and then changed the post entirely and removed the "edited by on...because" text in your fit of pique at being found out

so go on, enough diversion, respond to my post - you can obviously read and use a computer, i aint gonna pick you up and carry you there, whispering soothing words in to your ear as i do it. be an adult, find them which is easy, and continue the debate.

you also offered me "one question" which i actually did pose to you....and have evaded that too, unsurprisingly.

i know that you can see what this is doing to your stance

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by skalla

So THIS is a thread?

i know that you can see what this is doing to your stance

Let me tell you what this is doing to my stance.

NOTHING

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by shivaX

no, this ats post

Originally posted by shivaX
reply to post by erebh

of course Islam exists - if it said in the qu'ran "go forth and kill westerners" then there would be millions of Islamists on the war path since day 1 - but there isn't - because it doesn't say that. These are just anarchists / gangsters / gun runners / opium growers etc etc. they were armed and trained by the CIA when they were fighting the Russians. Now they are on the other side exactly the same way Hitler was an MI5 (UK) agent until he turned against the Jews. He knew the Jews were behind the NWO and owned most of the money in the world.

KORAN commands to kill infidels:

Allah is an enemy to unbelievers. - Sura 2:98

On unbelievers is the curse of Allah. - Sura 2:161

*blah blah blah*

Let those fight in the cause of God who sell the life of this world for the hereafter. To him who fights in the cause of God, whether he is slain or victorious, soon we shall give him a great reward. - Surah 4:74

Those who believe fight in the cause of God, and those who reject faith fight in the cause of evil. - 4:76

Find 100's of more such quotes from the Quran HERE

as you well know, you are just trying to save face now.

but then we both know that, so does any one who has been following this thread in the last half hour or so.

like i said, you are destroying your credibility as a poster

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by shivaX

Earlier, you were talking about how Islam has brought a "bad name to Abrahamic religions "... Yet when I show you violent verses from the Bible, (a holy book of Abrahamic religions) you just brush it aside with a comment like that?

Anyway, now that you know of the extreme violence in the Bible as well, copy-pasting violent verses from the Koran serves no purpose.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   

reply to post by shivaX

no, this ats post

Originally posted by shivaX
reply to post by erebh

of course Islam exists - if it said in the qu'ran "go forth and kill westerners" then there would be millions of Islamists on the war path since day 1 - but there isn't - because it doesn't say that. These are just anarchists / gangsters / gun runners / opium growers etc etc. they were armed and trained by the CIA when they were fighting the Russians. Now they are on the other side exactly the same way Hitler was an MI5 (UK) agent until he turned against the Jews. He knew the Jews were behind the NWO and owned most of the money in the world.

KORAN commands to kill infidels:

Allah is an enemy to unbelievers. - Sura 2:98

On unbelievers is the curse of Allah. - Sura 2:161

*blah blah blah*

Let those fight in the cause of God who sell the life of this world for the hereafter. To him who fights in the cause of God, whether he is slain or victorious, soon we shall give him a great reward. - Surah 4:74

Those who believe fight in the cause of God, and those who reject faith fight in the cause of evil. - 4:76

Find 100's of more such quotes from the Quran HERE

but then we both know that, so does any one who has been following this thread in the last half hour or so.

Oh that is really sweet.

Really?From whom?

Another interesting opinion.

LOL what is your problem if I am 'losing my credibility as a poster'.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by shivaX

Earlier, you were talking about how Islam has brought a "bad name to Abrahamic religions "... Yet when I show you violent verses from the Bible, (a holy book of Abrahamic religions) you just brush it aside with a comment like that?

Anyway, now that you know of the extreme violence in the Bible as well, copy-pasting violent verses from the Koran serves no purpose.

Yes I did say that it(Biblical violence) has to be wiped out.
What else do you want me to say?

Brushed around?
Wipe out=destroy violence.

Hmm nice opinion. But it is upto me to decide what I will post and what not.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by shivaX

i'm trying to highlight the damage that you are doing to yourself for continued involvement in a debating forum, and the respect of fellow posters.

even if people disagree with each other, it is typically done by adults in an honest way - tempers may get frayed at times, but we discuss the issues and consider the responses that each other give before responding ourselves.

but you just evade or alter your posts after inconsistensies are found - you actually do alot of damage to people who you agree with, by arguing a point in such a childish manner that it makes the side that you are on look foolish. there must be people who were agreeing with your first few post shaking their heads in disbelief at you now and just wishing that you had not got involved, lest they be associated with you and the points that you attempt to make, as well as the way in which you attempt to make them.

this has gone far off topic now of course, and if you are lucky, these posts will be removed by a sympathetic mod as off topic - this has saved you from further embarrasment on page one. but we both know

i really really look forwards to seeing you in other threads, bye bye for now chum

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by skalla

i'm trying to highlight the damage that you are doing to yourself for continued involvement in a debating forum, and the respect of fellow posters.

Oh so you know everything about ATS and you will tell me how to behave.

even if people disagree with each other, it is typically done by adults in an honest way - tempers may get frayed at times, but we discuss the issues and consider the responses that each other give before responding ourselves.

Hmm..Didn't get to see these qualities from you in this thread.

this has gone far off topic now of course, and if you are lucky, these posts will be removed by a sympathetic mod as off topic - this has saved you from further embarrasment on page one. but we both know

Hmm.
Very interesting.
I am shivering with fear now.

i really really look forwards to seeing you in other threads, bye bye for now chum

Same to you too Chum

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by shivaX

But it is upto me to decide what I will post and what not.

Sure thing.
But claiming that ONLY the Koran contains violence makes you look uninformed. And you know what people who make uninformed statements are called.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join