It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims to march on White House next September 11th

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Sure thing. But claiming that ONLY the Koran contains violence makes you look uninformed. And you know what people who make uninformed statements are called.

Nice opinion.Will think about that sometime.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by shivaX

what a load of bigoted warmongering crap from you

after reading your lies I feel sick to my stomach

NO JEW has paid a tax for being a Jew in Iran

all 40 000 of them

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   
enough already!
A group of you ganging up against the one person who imo is trying to show that the islam dogma is a real threat. Heck, he is even willing to try and get the christian or biblical violence to go away. Take a look at the whole thread, next 9/11 when people in the usa are wanting to respectfully remember their lost loved ones, a group of self centered, narrow minded idiots will be marching to DEMAND their rights. sh1t! they already have rights, they have nothing to worry about if they are after a peaceful life in the usa and are willing to follow usa laws. But no, these fools are priming the pot for more influence for islam in america. I feel so bad for you guys over there. Hope it NEVER gets to that point down under. Keep the chin up and the flag flying shivax, you are not out of line, you DO have the right to think and state what you like.
edit on 1-2-2013 by greatfriendbadfoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by VigilantGirl
reply to post by shivaX

what a load of bigoted warmongering crap from you

after reading your lies I feel sick to my stomach

NO JEW has paid a tax for being a Jew in Iran

all 40 000 of them

Next you will say Islamic terrorism is a lie.

Go ahead.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by greatfriendbadfoe
enough already!
A group of you ganging up against the one person who imo is trying to show that the islam dogma is a real threat. Heck, he is even willing to try and get the christian or biblical violence to go away. Take a look at the whole thread, next 9/11 when people in the usa are wanting to respectfully remember their lost loved ones, a group of self centered, narrow minded idiots will be marching to DEMAND their rights. sh1t! they already have rights, they have nothing to worry about if they are after a peaceful life in the usa and are willing to follow usa laws. But no, these fools are priming the pot for more influence for islam in america. I feel so bad for you guys over there. Hope it NEVER gets to that point down under. Keep the chin up and the flag flying shivax, you are not out of line, you DO have the right to think and state what you like.

And Dude
I AM JUST GETTING STARTED

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   
So some Muslims want to march. What's wrong with that? How many other days out of the year is an ethnic, religions, or ideallogical group marching on the Capitol? What does the day matter? If I was a Muslim, I wouldn't be able to think of a better day, as 9/11 is associated with Muslims negatively.

That being said, I'm for equal rights of all. Nobody gets special treatment based on religion, race, or creed. Amish should pay taxes, Churches should also pay taxes. I will not tolerate anyone who wants to deport honest citizens because some sects of their religion do terrible things. Let's not forget that the KKK and Neo-Nazis also think they're doing God's will in some way or another. By equal for everyone, I mean this: Nobody is to be discriminated against because of their race, color, or creed. That means that things like Sharia Law do not pass go, if you are to live here, you are to follow the laws that are set in place by the Government, not your own laws.

All the Anti-Muslim stuff is getting real old, sometimes I think the Christian bashing here is bad, until somebody posts an Islam-related thread, then the bigots really come out of the wood work. What ever happened to the Great American Melting Pot that we were taught about in school?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Perhaps the reason these Muslims wish to hold a March on Washington on September 11th, is because a small minority of idiots and bigots in America, including in this thread, seem to think we should blame an entire religion for the actions of a few EXTREMISTS. From a Muslim's perspective, it must seem as if the US is almost as intolerant to Islam as Iran is to the Jewish people. What better way to call attention to the INSANE demagoguery by those aforementioned bigots than to march publicly on the DAY that started that demagoguery. When people characterize an entire religion made up of hundreds of millions of people as being solely violent, and acting as if each of those people is an ENEMY of ours, you're only giving them MORE reason to march and just justifying their position.

I doubt I've known as many Muslims as I have people of other religious beliefs, but I know for a fact that the Muslims that I have met are peaceful, happy, freedom loving Americans who work, raise kids, and pay their taxes just like I do.

Here's a quote from the Quran:
"Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loves not transgressors."

Which means, anyone that oppresses you, fights you, brings war to you, you have Allah's backing in that fight. But Allah doesn't condone the killing of innocents, women, children, or "attacks" when YOU are the aggressor.

If you wanna continue pretending, in your delusional world, that every Muslim is an ENEMY of the United States and shouldn't have the same rights of freedom of speech and assembly as you and me, that's your RIGHT, because of the same CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT that you're saying Muslims -shouldn't- have.

Islamic Terrorism = Extreme Fundamentalist Muslims twisting the Quran's message into one of death, similar to what the bigots do.

99.9% of the Muslims in the US, and possibly the world, are a lot more moderate than that and just want to go about their lives, living peacefully, just like 99.9% of the Christians around the world don't think EVERY word in the Bible is the word of God.

That's funny stuff

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by shivaX

In this thread you said

Lately there has been a anti-Islam rant going on. If you haven't noticed ask the moderators. They will tell you how difficult it is to control the amount of anti-Islam threads.

Its legitimate to say that you have contributed a LOT to the anti-Islam rants that has been going on lately.

Pretty much your entire posting history, in the short time period you've been here.... looks like one big anti-Islam rant.

What are you trying to pull here?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by shivaX

In this thread you said

Lately there has been a anti-Islam rant going on. If you haven't noticed ask the moderators. They will tell you how difficult it is to control the amount of anti-Islam threads.

Its legitimate to say that you have contributed a LOT to the anti-Islam rants that has been going on lately.

Pretty much your entire posting history, in the short time period you've been here.... looks like one big anti-Islam rant.

What are you trying to pull here?

Yes I have contributed to a LOT to the anti-IslamIC TERRORISM rants that has been going on lately.

And you can bet I will continue to do it.
edit on 1-2-2013 by shivaX because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

There is a difference between Anti Islam and Anti Islamic Terrorism.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by shivaX
reply to post by skalla

Oh so you are trying to say that 'Islam is peaceful'.

Nice try.

Remember that post? ^^^

That's the one where you're talking about the entire religion of Islam, and not just Islamic Terrorists....

This entire thread you've been saying that Islam is a religion of violence, that every Muslim is our enemy, and that they all seek Jihad and to kill us, and thus, shouldn't have the right to peacefully assemble.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
If you noticed, this thread has ZERO to do with "Islamic Terrorism" and simply mentioned that Muslims were going to march on Washington. Your first reply and every one since has tried to equate "Islam" with "The Religion of Violence and Terrorism"

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by shivaX

Nothing to consider at all. That's so stupidly ignorant of you I literally cannot believe I read it.

None of the Muslims in this march are AT ALL related to the ones doing any of those things in the Middle East. How dare you try to levvy their crimes upon citizens of your own country with the logic "Well, this brown person 10.000 miles away did this. There are these other brown people who live down my street, so let's trial them as the criminals and deprive them of rights just cos."

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElijahWan

reply to post by skalla

Nice try.

Remember that post? ^^^

That's the one where you're talking about the entire religion of Islam, and not just Islamic Terrorists....

This entire thread you've been saying that Islam is a religion of violence, that every Muslim is our enemy, and that they all seek Jihad and to kill us, and thus, shouldn't have the right to peacefully assemble.

Does Islamic Terrorism exist?
Yes

Does Islamic Terrorism comes under Islam?
Yes

Problem solved.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Keep the chin up and the flag flying shivax, you are not out of line, you DO have the right to think and state what you like .

Is that because he's not a Muslim or because he's a US citizen and has freedom of speech and assembly? You know...the same rights that these protesting Muslims have.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   

If you noticed, this thread has ZERO to do with "Islamic Terrorism" and simply mentioned that Muslims were going to march on Washington. Your first reply and every one since has tried to equate "Islam" with "The Religion of Violence and Terrorism"

Muslims were going to march on Washington on a day Islamic terrorists carried out 9/11?
Very Interesting.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by shivaX

Yes I have contributed to a LOT to the anti-IslamIC TERRORISM rants that has been going on lately.

Thats BS.
You have been ranting against Islam in general... not Islamic terrorism.

I know that from your posts on MY threads.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by sajuek
reply to post by shivaX

Nothing to consider at all. That's so stupidly ignorant of you I literally cannot believe I read it.

None of the Muslims in this march are AT ALL related to the ones doing any of those things in the Middle East. How dare you try to levvy their crimes upon citizens of your own country with the logic "Well, this brown person 10.000 miles away did this. There are these other brown people who live down my street, so let's trial them as the criminals and deprive them of rights just cos."

When did I ''try to levvy their crimes upon citizens of your own country with the logic "Well, this brown person 10.000 miles away did this.''

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   

reply to post by skalla

Nice try.

Remember that post? ^^^

Does Islamic Terrorism exist?
Yes

Does Islamic Terrorism comes under Islam?
Yes

Problem solved.

So wait...let me get this right then...let me try that...

Does Christian Terrorism exist?
Yes

Does Christian Terrorism come under Christianity?
Yes

Problem Solved, Every Christian is a TERRORIST and doesn't have the right to free speech or assembly.

Your logic is flawed. Every Islamic Terrorist is a Muslim, but not every Muslim is an Islamic Terrorist....

Let's paint with a broad stroke more....

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Keep the chin up and the flag flying shivax, you are not out of line, you DO have the right to think and state what you like .

Is that because he's not a Muslim or because he's a US citizen and has freedom of speech and assembly? You know...the same rights that these protesting Muslims have.

When did I tell you that Muslims don't have rights?
edit on 1-2-2013 by shivaX because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join