It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims to march on White House next September 11th

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by greatfriendbadfoe

Sure there are muslims who believe crazy stuff. There is a huge issue with islam's attitude to women's rights.

But you're lumping literally millions upon millions of people together and judging them by the activities of a few hard liners. This is, I assume, because you're frightened and a bit prejudiced.

In the US a large numbers of christians think the world is less than 15000 years old. Quite a few think it's okay to have several wives and that women are inferior to men. Fewer, but still fairly large numbers, believe that a violent apocalypse will happen in their lifetime. Their preparations for this run from the mundane to the dangerous.

But because you've actually interacted with numbers of these people and seen their enormous variety first hand you don't say things like "christians believe that [insert crazy idea here]". You presumably haven't done so with the billion muslims on the planet so you're assuming they are some kind of homogenous bloc.

This is absurd.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by JuniorDisco

Again you base your reply on misdirection. It won't work. This must be shown for what it really is.

Frightened? Definitely not, prejudiced? only against that part of your flawed religion who are hell bent on getting their bad sharia law introduced into traditionally non muslim countries.

More from Darwish

While Westerners are accustomed to an increase in religious tolerance over time, Darwish explains how petro dollars are being used to grow an extremely intolerant form of political Islam in her native Egypt and elsewhere.

Idiotic? sure would be if we allow these mongrels get their way.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by greatfriendbadfoe

Again you base your reply on misdirection. It won't work. This must be shown for what it really is.

It isn't misdirection. It's an analogy. christianity just happens to be a useful one because it is also a mass religion.

Look, this will probably go over your head, but I'm not attempting to move the discussion to christianity's sins. I'm merely pointing out that your characterisation of islam is false because it relies on taking its most extreme aspects and pretending that they are commonplace. I'm using christianity as a lens through which to show you how misguided this is.

In fact it's you who is misdirecting by refusing to discuss the actual prevalence of the type of thinking you're discussing. I imagine this is because you know full well that it is not a particularly mainstream view.

Frightened? Definitely not, prejudiced? only against that part of your flawed religion who are hell bent on getting their bad sharia law introduced into traditionally non muslim countries.

My religion?

But while we're here, what percentage of muslims do you think, roughly, aspire to Sharia law?

While Westerners are accustomed to an increase in religious tolerance over time, Darwish explains how petro dollars are being used to grow an extremely intolerant form of political Islam in her native Egypt and elsewhere.

Idiotic? sure would be if we allow these mongrels get their way.

Nice terminology. I find it's usually the people who use words like mongrels and vermin who are proved correct by history.

edit on 12-2-2013 by JuniorDisco because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Is there another way to describe those who would do what mohamid and his band of followers allow to happen to kids? Is there another way to describe those who will not stand up against those in their religion who acually do those things to kids and women. I do not appologise for my passion against these "mongrels"

Also in the article about Darwish was written:

"In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters inCanada, Australia, the U.S. And Britain To elect the heads of Government by themselves! Rest assured they will do so... You can look at how they have taken over several towns in the USA .. Dearborn Mich. Is one and there are others....) ( Britain has several cities now totally controlled by Muslims"

By the way, her opening comment in the article was :

"20 years from now, I will be in Heaven --bye !!"

And why is her article so important? Well here is a bit of background on her and her family.

"She recently authored the book, Cruel and Usual Punishment: The Terrifying Global Implications of Islamic Law. Darwish was born in Cairo and spent her childhood in Egypt and Gaza before immigrating to America in 1978, when she was eight years old. Her father died while leading covert attacks on Israel . He was a high-ranking Egyptian military officer stationed with his family in Gaza ...

When he died, he was considered a "shahid," a martyr for jihad. His posthumous status earned Nonie and her family an elevated position in Muslim society..
But Darwish developed a skeptical eye at an early age. She questioned her own Muslim culture and upbringing.. She converted to Christianity after hearing a Christian preacher on television.
In her latest book, Darwish warns about creeping shariah law - what it is, what it means, and how it is manifested in Islamic countries."

...............................................................................................................................................
Hopefully, people will read our posts and have the courage to compile what has been typed here and get the message about the threat posed by this section of islam to their way of life out to others.

Thankfully, here in Australia, there may still be time to stop this threat. In the usa and britain, I wonder if it's possible. Do you really want to risk the lives of your kids and grandkids by doing nothing to stop this insidious disease of a religion?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by greatfriendbadfoe

I get it. You're not here to debate or discuss, as evidenced by your refusal to engage with any point I make.

When London's enormous muslim population of 8 per cent (around single figure %s of which even entertain the notion of sharia law) grows to be a large enough voting bloc to institute sharia law I'll eat my words. But somehow I can't see it happening any time soon.

What I can never understand is why this sort of thing is so popular in Australia. When I was there I was amazed by how misguided people's views were about the situation in the UK, USA and Canada. Who does it profit keeping you guys so thoroughly deluded?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
This is just brilliant, by the way:

Britain has several cities now totally controlled by Muslims

Do you actually think that's true?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I refused to engage in your misdirection. I presented information from an article about a woman who knows better than I and may I suggest than you the threat of sharia rubbish.

Australia is not at "what appears to be the same point" as gb, usa and europe and I hope against hope that it never gets to that point but some stuff makes me think we are closer than what it seems. Hell, the other month we even had some muslim mongrel march through the streets with a sign saying behead non believers (paraphrased).

Do I believe that there are towns or suburbs in britain controlled by muslims? By what some poms have written on here, yes. DO I believe that there are pockets of muslims in the usa? yes, are there pockets of such here in Australia? yep, there are even complete suburbs where there are now NO shop signs in english. Now that is a worry!

To finish, here is a link to something in another thread: Have a look at the 7th post on that page. It reflects my views there's someone else who thinks they are maggots. see, mongrel, maggot, are two terms that are used to describe people that are lower than a snake's belly

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   

I refused to engage in your misdirection.

You refused to understand what I meant. That's different.

You tried to show that muslims are violent by quoting historical instances of them being so. I showed you that christians had done worse. By your logic christianity must also be a violent religion, and christians bloodthirsty.

But they aren't, are they? And neither are muslims. You're just happy lumping the latter together in a big group but you won't do it with the former. That's literally a definition of prejudice.

Australia is not at "what appears to be the same point" as gb, usa and europe and I hope against hope that it never gets to that point but some stuff makes me think we are closer than what it seems. Hell, the other month we even had some muslim mongrel march through the streets with a sign saying behead non believers (paraphrased).

Do I believe that there are towns or suburbs in britain controlled by muslims? By what some poms have written on here, yes. DO I believe that there are pockets of muslims in the usa? yes, are there pockets of such here in Australia?

Pockets of mongrels! What will you do!

Don't believe the nonsense perpetrated by racists and those with an axe to grind. No town in Britain is controlled by muslims. And in actual fact it wouldn't matter particularly if they were, since as I keep pointing out to you, and you keep ignoring, most muslims aren't jihadis.

yep, there are even complete suburbs where there are now NO shop signs in english. Now that is a worry!

You're the immigrant. The signs should be in whatever language the aborigines used to speak, surely? By your logic at any rate.

To finish, here is a link to something in another thread: Have a look at the 7th post on that page. It reflects my views there's someone else who thinks they are maggots. see, mongrel, maggot, are two terms that are used to describe people that are lower than a snake's belly

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Christ. I'm glad I don't live in Australia.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

That's kool, I was an inch away from replying to you when you typed "when you were in Australia" I hope you don't come back. so the feeling's mutual. stay away, keepyour muslim loving attitude as far away as possible. As I said before, I don't want people here who would stand back and let ANY group of religious zealots get to a point where their religion controlled the country. And imo,there will come a day when islam will forcefully attempt to do that. I think I must correct one of my comments to you. I guess I am frightened, but not for me. I am frightened or maybe concerned is another word for my grandkids and their future generations.
And regarding the "language" of the first people here. That might be pretty tough because the actual first wave of aboriginals were forced to Tasmania by the second wave of aboriginals. Granted, the europeans then helped finish em off but the actual aboriginals that the europeans confronted here on the mainland were actually the conquerors over the originals. so I guess that stupid logic that you have doesn't work. It also means that any poms should be speaking galic shouldn't they? Or do you count the forceful taking of gb by the angles, saxons and jutes as a "peaceful co-existence"? Then bring in the influence of the french, german, roman greek. Which starting point of your barstardised language will you use?

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join