It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's DHS Ammunition Containers, what does it mean?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Obama Administration Repositioning Homeland Security Ammunition Containers

The containers (like those pictured) are usually painted olive drab and are unmarked except for indistinguishable numbers/letters probably for inventory, routing, etc.

Jim – I passed a convoy of olive drab unmarked 40 foot tractor trailers each with four 10 yard ammo bunker boxes chained to them and unmarked armored Hum-Vee’s heading north on I-95 in Brevard County, Florida this past Thursday morning. The “govt” is positioning these ammo storage boxes, I have been told, in strategic places in population centers around the country. They are usually painted olive drab and are unmarked except for indistinguishable numbers/letters probably for inventory, routing, etc.

Obama’s Homeland Security Department has purchased 1.4 billion rounds of ammunition – that is not a typo — during the last six months.

ATK is one company that won a contract with the Department of Homeland Security to provide 450 million rounds of .40 caliber ammunition in 2012. Previously it was reported that people around the US have begun reporting the site of strange, new, heavily-armed FEMA fighting vehicles this past year.

One set of images made available by Rense.com shows trailer after trailer carrying these new DHS and FEMA armored fighting vehicles, complete with machine gun slots. They’re labeled with the usual backward American flag and the title, ‘Homeland Security’. Below that and the DHS logo, it also reads, ‘Immigration & Customs Enforcement’. Joining those markings, the black vehicles with white lettering also display ‘POLICE/RESCUE’ on one side and ‘Special Response Team’ on the other.

Whiteout Press reported on the government ammunition purchases back in October 2012.
www.whiteoutpress.com...

One look at a chart of DHS ammunition purchases over the past decade reveals a drastic spike in orders of bullets recently, totaling in the billions of rounds.

What get me is back in October 2012 Homeland Security graduates first Corps of Homeland Youth.

It happened in Germany with Hitlers Youth, could it happen in the US with a Obama Youth?

REF
www.americanthinker.com...

www.whiteoutpress.com...

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Well..that is interesting and seems to be all over the net. When searching custom ranges this comes up as a very new story. Will be interested to see if any of our fellow ATS'ers can snap some pics if they see these things being moved.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Blundo

Interesting again with "Florida"...lol I swear it feels like their expecting an invasion or some crap lol...the training the type of training the ammo etc...Florida seems to be a logistical X marks the spot for this stuff.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
You know these days I feel that it might be a good idea-our president is making sure our weapons are where they need to be in case we are attacked unlike our last administration. Perhaps it isn't for us and the government isn't always out to get you. Things happen-we see that in documentaries and movies, but people are nuts, we all play the part.

Perhaps we are being properly prepared.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one

Interesting again with "Florida"...lol I swear it feels like their expecting an invasion or some crap lol...the training the type of training the ammo etc...Florida seems to be a logistical X marks the spot for this stuff.

Castro and Chavez are secretly plotting a invasion and the administration expects it to begin with all the alleged Cuban/Venezuelan ex-pats in Florida who are really just sleeper cell agents.

The immigration reform talks going on right now are really the last attempt at a peace deal.
edit on 29-1-2013 by thisguyrighthere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
So..

I never saw where the guy broke into those containers and saw these were in fact filled with the stated ammunition.
How do we know these aren't just random shipping containers for any random company?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by samlf3rd
You know these days I feel that it might be a good idea-our president is making sure our weapons are where they need to be in case we are attacked unlike our last administration. Perhaps it isn't for us and the government isn't always out to get you. Things happen-we see that in documentaries and movies, but people are nuts, we all play the part.

I agree with you; I think what you have stated is what really is going on; the reality of it all.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

Ya know, you guys got my false flag conspiracy radar going off.......

Check this out!

Obama Closing Air Defense System on U.S./Mexico Border: Texas & America Vulnerable to Attack from Low Altitude Missiles and Aircraft

Not sure about the truth on this report or website, but wow!

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Shouldn't those have placards on them to ID as haz-mat? I'm serious and seem to be finding conflicting information. I hauled sporting goods for a few years for a major national chain and never had to placard because amounts of black powder, primers and ammunition were within very specific (and very low) weight thresholds for transport within the same container/vehicle.

I could have sworn a big container like that stuffed with ammo would need something to indicate the haz-mat nature of what it carries? Even the cases sold at the local pawn shop have mini-placards on them to reflect what they contain to the people handling them for shipping?
edit on 29-1-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
If the government is planning totalitarianism, why on Earth would they advertise their tools and supplies? I would think surprise would be their best bet.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I know being in the Canadian military that we have the orange stickers on the ammo boxes and torpedo containers, but i don't recall ever seeing them on a ammo container itself.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

Because you are giving the exact response most of the public would be thinking. Plus all they have to say is "Its for your security"

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Blundo

We must remember that the laws these Fer's enact are for us and does not apply to them as always. They think they are gods and not equal to us ants. They could put anything into any packaging that they like and we would never be the wiser until they are mowing us down with it!

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

So...Cuba and Venezuela are going to invade the US!!?? That is completely unbelievable. Please.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by samlf3rd

. . . Riiiiiiiiiggghhhhhhhhhhhttttttttt . . .

. . . preparing us properly for "the Barby" . . . as the main course.

It still boggles my mind how folks will make excuse after excuse for the obvious DESTROYER-IN-CHIEF's

treasonously genocidally destructive actions and prepping. He's merely following his orders from the PTB. However, he obviously does it with such glee. Clearly his hatred for the USA seems to know no bounds--kind of like his pathological narcissism and chronic pathological lying know no bounds.

OBAMA’S ENDGAME REVEALED BY KGB. First couple of stages already accomplished.

www.youtube.com...

As the video documents what students of history have long known . . . the useful liberal idiots will be among the first to be lined up against the wall and shot. The PTB certainly don't want known clueless traitors in their NWO once power has been consolidated and installed fully in place. The useful idiots are only useful in shredding the old society--not in building the new. When they realize they've been used as terminally stupid stooges, such folks turn REALLY nasty as they turn on their former bosses and handlers.

So, plenty of those bullets are for the current crop of Ayers et al who've been soooooooooo incredibly useful in destroying the old culture, the old values, the old Constitution, the old society, the old way of life our founders worked so hard for.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

So...Cuba and Venezuela are going to invade the US!!?? That is completely unbelievable. Please.

Actually, it's not. It's merely scheduled. Along with Russia, China, NK, Mexico, Iran, one European nation,

CHINA & RUSSIA STRIKE: DUDUMAN SAW:

www.handofhelp.com...

The PTB insist on reducing the USA to ashes to enable the overt establishment of the NWO to be more easily managed.

In terms of please--PLEASE--WAKE-UP!

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
If the government is planning totalitarianism, why on Earth would they advertise their tools and supplies? I would think surprise would be their best bet. [/quote

The oligarchy has long been supremely arrogant.

Now, they are rightly convinced that there's nothing we can do to prevent their genocidal actions and they rather glory in flaunting the concluding preparations.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blundo

It happened in Germany with Hitlers Youth, could it happen in the US with a Obama Youth?

Check out what happened during the cultural revolution in China. IT was the idealistic, emotionally undeveloped, youth who "did the right thing" and ratted out thier school teachers, parents etc. Of course years later they regretted what they had done, but at the time they just were not mature enough or experienced enough in life to understand the full ramifications of thier actions.

Tried talking to any youth about climate change lately?

I grew up in a cultish religion, often the youth will be 100% committed to the regime, as it is normal to have a black and white morality until you get older. It is also where they get thier sense of security from. I see this in some of today's teenagers.
edit on 29/1/13 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
If the government is planning totalitarianism, why on Earth would they advertise their tools and supplies? I would think surprise would be their best bet.

Incrementalism.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Less than 1000lbs doesn't require an endorsement or placarding. Anything over 1000lbs requires both. It has to be placarded on all four sides of the trailer, showing that it's explosives, and what category it is.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join