It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's DHS Ammunition Containers, what does it mean?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I seriously doubt there is even anything in these containers being as they have no locks... yet. I have witnessed transports without the placards. Early last summer, I was driving down I-44 in Missouri, and came across an unmarked convoy. Most of the trucks were military semis, but a few appeared civilian (white). There were probably 20-30 trucks, nearly all with big tarped crates on back, no visible placards. As I was passing them however, one of the tarps blew loose, and there was an explosives placard on the open-ended crates underneath. I didn't get a good look, but with the end of the crate opened it looked like some sort of artillery shell. The point is, they hid the placards from the public.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by YouSir

I didn't realize you were being sarcastic. I have seen even dumber (hard to believe) than the one you made. Give a girl a break fcol. I don't need to breathe, you need to indicate your intentions when you post stupidity, or otherwise you will get responses like mine.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Well, whatever all this ammo is for, it will backfire on them if it is intended for use against Americans.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by igniterevolution
I seriously doubt there is even anything in these containers being as they have no locks... yet. I have witnessed transports without the placards. Early last summer, I was driving down I-44 in Missouri, and came across an unmarked convoy. Most of the trucks were military semis, but a few appeared civilian (white). There were probably 20-30 trucks, nearly all with big tarped crates on back, no visible placards. As I was passing them however, one of the tarps blew loose, and there was an explosives placard on the open-ended crates underneath. I didn't get a good look, but with the end of the crate opened it looked like some sort of artillery shell. The point is, they hid the placards from the public.

Three things come to mind when you say you have seen them transporting crates without placards. First would be empty’s or spent casings two would be they didn’t secure the placards correctly and they blew off during transport and third would be someone screwed up however unlikely I happens I never underestimate the human factor but it’s probably the first.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Shouldn't those have placards on them to ID as haz-mat? I'm serious and seem to be finding conflicting information. I hauled sporting goods for a few years for a major national chain and never had to placard because amounts of black powder, primers and ammunition were within very specific (and very low) weight thresholds for transport within the same container/vehicle.

I could have sworn a big container like that stuffed with ammo would need something to indicate the haz-mat nature of what it carries? Even the cases sold at the local pawn shop have mini-placards on them to reflect what they contain to the people handling them for shipping?
edit on 29-1-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

It would need an ORM-D sticker IIR.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Blundo

It's not Obama's DHS, that's before his time. This is what DHS are responsible for,

"In the United States, the concept of "Homeland Security"extends and recombines responsibilities of government agencies and entities. According to Homeland security research, the U.S. federal Homeland Security and Homeland Defense includes 187 federal agencies and departments, including the United States National Guard, the Federal Emergency Management Agency, the 14 agencies that constitute the U.S. intelligence community, the United States Coast Guard, Customs and Border Protection, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, United States Citizenship and Immigration Services, the United States Secret Service, the Transportation Security Administration, and Civil Air Patrol. Although many businesses now operate in the area of homeland security, it is overwhelmingly a government function."

That is as per Wiki, (you can link yourself using some of the text) as for the above corporation, the 14 agencies that constitute the U.S.intelligence community and Civil Air Patrol, I have no clue, except that it does not include the FBI or CIA?? The U.S. Secret Service, I have no clue? I might guess that the APC's would be for border patrol, and that makes good sense, as ordinary police FWD's are pretty useless and fall over at speed. Neither do I have a clue as to who are the United States Secret Service are as separate from the all the rest, so on the face of it, they all sure need the bullets in procurement. The real 'mystery' is, who needs all these corporate quangos?

edit on 30-1-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
Why worry about it,.
There will be nothing anyone can do if the government really is planning something
And if something does come from this, deal with it when the time comes.

Yeah your house is probably not going to burn down but I bet it has fire insurance on it anyway...

Sorry, dont see what you mean here. Please explain....

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
And the preparations are these: DHS is prepositioning assets in strategic areas near urban centers all across the country. Storage depots. Armories. And even detainment facilities, known as FEMA camps. FEMA does not even know that the facilities are earmarked for detainment by executive orders, at least not in the traditional sense they were intended. By the way, people drive by some of these armories everyday without even giving them a second look. Commercial and business real estate across the country are being bought up or leased for storage purposes. Very low profile.

Anyway, I am hearing that the plan from on high is to let the chaos play out for a while, making ordinary citizens beg for troops to be deployed to restore order. but it’s all organized to make them appear as good guys. That’s when the real head knocking will take place. We’re talking travel restrictions, which should no be a problem because gas will be rationed or unavailable. The TSA will be in charge of travel, or at least be a big part of it. They will be commissioned, upgraded from their current status.

They, I mean Jarrett and Obama as well as a few others in government, are working to create a perfect storm too. This is being timed to coincide with new gun laws.

DH: New federal gun laws?

RB: Yes. Count on the criminalization to possess just about every gun you can think of. Not only restrictions, but actual criminalization of possessing a banned firearm. I heard this directly from the highest of my sources. Plans were made in the 90′s but were withheld. Now, it’s a new day, a new time, and they are riding the wave of emotion from Sandy Hook., which, by the way and as tragic as it was, well, it stinks to high heaven. I mean there are many things wrong there, and first reports are fast disappearing. The narrative is being changed. Look, there is something wrong with Sandy Hook, but if you write it, you’ll be called a kook or worse.

www.homelandsecurityus.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

I remember seeing a WatchTower mag on a bus in Indy. In their it stated that the Mexicans were comng to US and are the sleepers. They don't know it but will be activated by an event to polarize them. Once Fast n Furious spills in to the US by the pre armed Zeta s and war hits our streets it will be blacks and whites verses Mexicans. The response to Mexican gang wars will be a ruthless racial profiling reaction and it has already started in LA. More specifically Compton. Latinos are using force to make blacks leave under duress. Blacks haven't responded yet.

Perhaps this is what Obama was telling Putin to hold on about.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Didn't John Titor the supposed Time Traveler say something about a civil war and something about Florida? I'll have to go and reread what he said. I am not sure he is a time traveler, but I think perhaps he had knowledge which he wanted to leak but used the form of a story.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
another thought.

if you are unsure its an ammunition container,

just go down to the gas station, fill up a container, go back and pour some all around it. set it on fire and step back a couple feet.

if it blows up. it was

if it doesnt blow , it wasnt

^^

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

I am going to keep my eyes open here in NY, but also I will be in Brevard County in April and I will be looking!

See what I can get.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I have some opinions.

Could there be a munitions manufacturer in Florida and they are the transporting the munitions to Virginia to put on ships?

Or could they be planning on shutting down the border after amnesty goes thru?

Don't forget the Cuban missile crisis. Maybe someone is helping Cuba and Venezuela?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by Blundo

One set of images made available by Rense.com shows trailer after trailer carrying these new DHS and FEMA armored fighting vehicles, complete with machine gun slots. They’re labeled with the usual backward American flag and the title, ‘Homeland Security’.

I don't know about the ammo containers, but I sure know what the backward flag means.

It means "we do not represent the United States of America".

Why do they feel that they cannot use the real US flag?

Backward flag means what to you? How are these not real US flags?

Source: Flag Etiquette

The blue field of stars should always be in the highest position of honor. When viewing the flag on a wall, the highest position of honor is the upper left when displayed horizontally, and at the top (upper left) when displayed vertically. When displayed on a "moving object" like a person or vehicle, the highest position of honor is the front, and not the rear; so the field of blue should be displayed to the front.

To me, the "backward flag" is standard practice and proper flag etiquette for a vehicle in the United States.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
SHTF soon!

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnmitigatedDisaster
Side note about the large quantities of .40 purchased: The .40 caliber (also known as 40 S&W) is the standard carry round for all U.S. law enforcement. Standard police issue, Homeland Security, standard FBI carry, etc. There are other rounds carried in specialized circumstances, but the .40 is the standard. Training and qualifying, and any additional exercises, eats through a tremendous amount.

Not sure where your information comes from, but i'm pretty sure that's not accurate. i've done a LOT of work with police in departments all over my state (not disclosing, don't ask)...whether it's beretta, or glock, sig, smith and wesson, they were all chambered for 9mm...a few departments i worked with issued .45, but the overwhelming majority were 9mm.

as far as i know, there is no "standard carry round" for all U.S. law enforcement....

in addition to that, last time i checked, you don't train, and qualify with hollow points...

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus

I don’t know if this is the case but hollow points use less lead so since they are buying in bulk there should(read that as should) be a price difference to where training with hollow points makes more sense. I reload my own ammo so there isn’t any difference in how it’s done between the two. I know some people that do train with the rounds they would regularly carry. I don’t know about whether 9mm or .40 is the standard carry or not but I know .40 is preferred by most.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
Why worry about it,.
There will be nothing anyone can do if the government really is planning something
And if something does come from this, deal with it when the time comes.

Exactly. Why worry about it at all? If you see a staging area for these ammo filled containers, just take your dog for a walk near it. Note the locations and routes of the sentries, because ammo dumps always have sentries. If TSHTF, someone will be along presently to help you "liberate" and collect the ammo - after all, you're going to need fodder for all those brand-spankin' new M4's you "liberate" from DHS!

The smartest move in disarming a populace is to first disarm those they will resupply from, not arm them up so the insurgents can pick and choose!

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by tierdofbs

not just us the people want a new system... but there are many MANY other country's that want to see our regime replaced

and in time of need I feel they will help the civilian populace

CAUTION: That sort of "help" rarely comes without strings attached...

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by Blundo

One set of images made available by Rense.com shows trailer after trailer carrying these new DHS and FEMA armored fighting vehicles, complete with machine gun slots. They’re labeled with the usual backward American flag and the title, ‘Homeland Security’.

I don't know about the ammo containers, but I sure know what the backward flag means.

It means "we do not represent the United States of America".

Why do they feel that they cannot use the real US flag?

Not quite - an inverted, upside down flag is the distress call. One with the star field on the wrong side is done to put the stars "forward", leading. That was the reason for the reversed ISAF US flag patches - they were on the right sleeve, meaning that the star field had to be in the wrong side to be on the "leading" edge moving forward.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join