It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did I find the "Super Quantum" level?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Many ask what is it beyond all the stars and galaxies. What is it like to be in the "realm of the gods"? I think I have found it.

The brain:

As you may have gathered the brain is a biological computer programmed to comprehend the universe around it. And any universe it creates. Albeit dreams and fantasies.

Those are the similarities between the diagram of an atom and the earth.

Here is our solar system and an atom from distance.

Next I'm going to show you pictures of the quantum level and brain cells.

The picture in the middle represents what is going on inside an active brain. The other pictures are those cells zoomed up on and magnified. But did you also know that the middle picture is the quantum world?

If our universe and everything in it is infinite. If we can see the microscopic world by peering into space. And cane see space by peering inside ourselves. Doesn't this mean in the laws of infinity and fractals.

We are in the "realm of the gods"

If this is true wouldn't it also mean that we create parallel universes with our minds. We think up things like what if hitler won WWII. That is a alternate reality somewhere else. But What if this universe right now that we are in. Is the main thought. And every other reality just stems from it. That is why we are rooted here and not in a parallel dimension and or universe.

What do you think?

Instead of the center of the galaxy or universe. We are the center of consciousness which was the meaning behind the original concept in the first place.
edit on 27-1-2013 by XsweetNspiceyX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Now it makes sense that String theory is the vibration of the nerve endings between 2 or more brain cells. In my opinion this makes M theory di(methyl)tryptomine. The M could stand for Methyl as they don't know what the m is yet. And this would make sense if that part of the chemical compound is what induces dreams. Albeit parallel universes and or dimensions.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by XsweetNspiceyX

The similarities between the brain and the universe have perplexed me for quite some time. I agree, we need to realize that consciousness IS the universe, and we are all connected on a quantum level...

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
WOW.. just WOW. That resemblance is just to similar.

All of the thoughts that we know bend the world, the "universe", is just our perception thereof it.

I am truly astounded by this.. Not only is the collective unconscious shaping the universe as we know from quantum theory physics but........

It IS.... the universe we perceive..

AMAZING RESEMBLANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   

every thing is every thing on every level

We have discovered the key to the universe yet hardly used or even known in the mainstream aspects of our society. I smell a conspiracy. What is the key?
PHI
Other wise known as the golden ratio.

I really wish I had the time to elaborate but my bed time is coming up soon. Hopefully one of you will do what I failed to.

This ratio is found in EVERY scale and in every things grown in the natural world including your body as a whole and as parts.

Its as small as your DNA

And as large as our galaxy

Its a infinite repeating ratio. Just like a hall of mirrors creating a illusion.
Please if you know about this post some educational video's, philosophical understanding ect... It really is a key to understanding EVERY THING you will ever come across. Just takes some time and studying.
edit on 27-1-2013 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I would like to add one more thing. Our 5 sense dictates what we are able to experience. Most of the "things" that exist with in this universe are not perceivable by us. Their could be a being ocupying the same space as you right this sec but you are unable to sense them because your 5 sense's do not detect every frequency band possible, witch is infinite. Every possibly is possible.

We see resemblance in the universe from with in our self's because we are all one whole. One gigantic flower.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

The mathematical Pi? I was never any good at math infact I hated that class. I guess we only enjoy things were good at it. But it makes sense computers run on numbers and so to must our brains. If that is the case this whole infrastructure ie program is built by numbers...

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
So what I'm saying is incase you didn't thoroughly read the op. Is that because we are rooted in this universe at this exact second living out this life. This is the "mainframe" universe. All other parallels stem from this one! Everything else is just a fantasy or day dream. What could have beens.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Like the guy that theorizes that the Orion Nebula is concious and resembles a brain and face.

The Anatomy Of The Orion Nebula [1080p]

and prior, this 2 part explaination
The Orion Nebula - Tracking Its Importance Via The Collective Unconscious (1/2)
The Orion Nebula - Tracking Its Importance Via The Collective Unconscious (2/2)

As Above So Below?

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   

wow! i think just like you, great read! i also believe that we exist in infinity, i have also done some meditation about the micro and macro worlds, and we really are all tangled up with reality.. i am pretty sure that the ancient civilizations had knowledge about these things also, becouse they used mind altering plants that allowed them to see and understand what is hidden in plain sight. have you ever heard about that when we move our bodies around, the body doesnt actually move, but it materializise and dematerializise super fast in different location creating the illusion of physical movement and solidity, there are only so many frames of reality that we can percieve.
edit on 27-1-2013 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Welcome to it! Harness your mind. Understand the aspect of consciousness and work towards the Tree of Life. I would stay you are on the right track!

My opinion on alternate universes is that simple put: matter AND energy cannot be created or destroyed; where do all the objects and energy of suns and supermassive stars go as they enter a black hole? If a black hole is a giant star that collapses inside itself, tore through the sheet that is this universe, if you will, or just an object so massive that it gets such a gravity it consumes space and light itself, is it so blasphemous to think that inside a black hole is just another area of space? I think that's how our universe started, and others get started. Reality is manifested yes, but it has to have materials to be manifested by. If the earth has a consciousness, so does the solar system as an atom, and the universe as an atom.

Quantam entanglement will allow different galactic atoms to do chemical reactions until something bigger is made, removing un needed galaxies from existence or putting like galaxies together and letting them do their thing else where in another universe, through the use of black holes. Otherwise, we would have a bunch of particles everywhere from stuff just destroyed by the subconsciouss of the universal consciousness. But if we havent even left our arm of our galaxy??? Pioneer 10 has got the furthest, and its been out of commission since 2002. Who is to say that our universe is endless. I ink hear-say has gotten so bad to think that this one plane is endless.

But who knows! We are in some interesting times, so harness your consciousness and do what you can to help us understand your mind, and ours at the same time.

S&f. More people should see these pictures together! Ive only seen them separately. Well put!
edit on 27-1-2013 by Mythfury because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Mythfury

Thank you and while were on the subject I was wondering if we could brainstorm something real quick. Their is many simple answers to explaining gravity. For example centrifugal force from the roation of the earth. Mass the weight of an object pushing it downward. Though weight wouldn't exist if gravity didn't but I believe mass would. Then their is magnetics. object a might be geared polar north while object b will be polar south causing contraction.

So by looking at the universe as one big brain storm. What in the brain or of the brain explains gravity? Magnetics?

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Centriputal force will cause a steering wheel to go back to the center because of the car driving forward, meaninging center of gravity is on the front of the car. Centrifugal force will cause an object in motion to stay in motion and to stray from an object away from said object. An example of that would be mud in a bucket and spin it around and it stays in the bucket. Magnetics is domains pushing atomically torward their polar domain. In terms of atoms. Water falls becuase it weighs more than air and carbon, being an atom, not a molecule. So the magnetics are trying to get with their opposite, becuase they are man made. Gravity; we arent spinning that fast, and atomically we weigh more then the ground, and sometimes water if devoid of oxygen. I think gravity is just like pouring oil on water. Lighter on top. Denser on bottom. But you have to put the ball on the trampoline to make other balls roll to it. I think of the space plane kinda like a trampoline, a huuuuge trampoline. Put lots of objects on it and they will fall into each other, making different areas.

What in the brain employs that? Not sure. Maybe center of gravity, which the mind can consciously control. Magnetics? I think maybe nuerotransmitters as the stop lights of electricity cars, so it magneticly(subconsciously, magnets are a principle of atoms through man made creations) goes to where it should. Light is plain, straight up information, or consciousness, which electricity is. So consciousness overall dictates it all. Watch the three-slit experiment.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
This is my answer to you.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by 2manyquestions

I agree. That infinity makes up another dot of another infinity. And i would also say theres a God, though i'm non denominational(straight up capital G, because I cant perceive what he could possibly perceive.) he understands what we do, and other planets do. But i love the idea of infinity, its beautiful. And fun to say!

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Well I do disagree with you saying that the earth is not rotating fast enough to cause us from floating off the ground. Here's why it boils down to the size of the earth compared to the size of a human. The earth si so huge compared to a man. how do we not know that it's not big enough to sustain a gravitation push. Meaning the slow rotation of the earth viewed from space. Maybe enough rotation at ground level to keep man whose relatively tiny in comparison on the ground.

I do agree that the membrane of the universe bends in space to allow different objects to slide to eachother. But keep in mind this membrane is also in rotation. And we still haven't applied this to being inside of a brain. I'm saying let's believe we are inside a brain so vast that we are quantum in comparison.

With that said what about the make up of the brain allows for objects to attract. I think it's everything we've said but more importantly I believe it's magnetics. I believe we can use signals to alter the magnetic pole of an object and create weightlessness. Just a theory though.

Ofcourse that's the myth on how ed built his coral castle...is it not?

In response to your last post. Infinitely finite yet neither...

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Yeah, the spin of the earth might be too fast, but rotates slowly in our perception of time, so its easy to hang on to. Weightlessness is a concept of anti-matter. The opposite, unseen electron counterbalances the seen on causing a movement through applied quantam entanglement. So the bigger the atom, the bigger the electron rings, the bigger the movement through quantam entanglement, i.e. make this anti ring move quick than its opposite to move through space. Magnetics is a term we used to describe something scientists are still trying to figure out. They smash the rings off atoms, trying to figure this stuff out.

This is an example of theoretical physics in opposed to applied experimental physics. But they are forgetting about the quantam entanglement the atoms are receiving from the scientists minds, when they are computing on a flawed system of Einsteins special relativity. They use that to explain a universe that doesnt operate under the rules of that rule. So of course if they make a machine to do what they want(i.e.) magnetics, machines being unwilled consciousness replicas, they will acquire desired results.

I think youre thinking of the law of attraction, not magnetics, which in energetic terms, hot energy will group with hot energy in packets.

I like this discussion. They havent been able to find gravity even when smashing atoms. So we are on the edge, and id say this isnt very far fetched.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   

When I speak of magnetics I'm speaking a variety of things. Ofcourse the north and south polar opposites. But I apply this to positrons and neutrons. Excuse me if I've misnamed one. Anyways the way I see it. When brain cells or any nerve cell communicates with others. It's most likely done through positive and negative discharges. Or some having a ground and a positive. Creating a jolt.

In this sense it would make sense that the same things is happing in the gravity conundrum. Either the positive north protons are attracting the negative south electrons and again excuse me if I've got them mixed up. Or they are just 2 ends one being grounded one being positive creating electrical jolts. Ofcourse when this happens so that you can observe the results. You notice the bolts are attached at both ends of the hook up.

This I know is common knowledge. But I think we can apply it to gravity. Either or with this thought process we can create anti-gravity rather easily.

If we've thought this up imagine how much further ahead the government actually is.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Simply put if we are nothing but emp's or the product of an emp and I think we are. Why couldn't we use signals to alter this emp matrix. And if not on a grander scale as the latter. Why not send everyone into their own personal emp fantasy. Since it's all just thoughts anyways. And since it's just a signal or emp it can be altered.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Yeah, our vernacular is different so i'm a little fuzzy with what your'e saying. Look up how to levitate. I know, i know, but it has more science about gravities anti-workings, than the governments webpages.

Viktor Grebennikov, a bug expert, did a report of CSE's. capillary structure effect. In which, he thought in an anecdote "butterflys cant lift themselves like they do, without tearing their wings." Basically, different structures can produce fields of varied size of gravity and which, and you can experiment with TK through this effect. Moving objects with your mind, isnt impossible, so gravity can be manipulated. As for how, i forget the details but heres a site with his paper. He doesnt go into the atomics of it like we are, but it probably with anti-matter.

www.keelynet.com...

Electricity of negative and positive jolts is definitely how we operate our nerves, and us be Capillary Structures ourselves, whos to say on the beyond subatomic level, the gravity of such electronic pulses forms around and sets up gravitational arrays of different cells, and within the cells, theres is a gravity only the beyond subatomic consciousness uses. From their use of hadron colliders, they have found that you cant have one without the other. I.e. a lightning strike has to have two ends held apart, while energy of intensity is transferred quickly, and visibly, because its so much energy.

I know! But who knows!
The government is working with harnessing power of residual plasma like the keshe plastic bottle plasma generator(ats topic) and look up on here "government gets a usb drive with plans of a plasma reactor space ship" should find it.
edit on 27-1-2013 by Mythfury because: Forgot the site. XD

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join