It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did I find the "Super Quantum" level?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by XsweetNspiceyX

But through the laws we KNOW to be true, matter and energy cannot be created or destroyed. Just transferred. That would require a lot of materials to give everyone their own universe, and a lot of energy. Theres only one source, one plane we can operate physically on. Emotionally, theres a different plane, and spiritually, astral thinking itself, is a plane, but to physicalize that would take a mind as powerful as the sources.

But no doubt ive thought about that! Now, devices could be made to alter what you see through radio signals intercepted by your body, to make your body send out signals to itself, and change whats being received through the eyes, blocking and distorting it, but not creating or destroying it.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   

yea lets compare the brain cells with the whole universe, that sure makes sense
. Sigh humans will do ANYTHING to think they are above. You sure waste a lot of your time to try to prove yourself you are some kind of evolved superior being, but you know it doesnt take much to prove how inferior and ridiculous your species really is. But i know, its depressing so lets forget these facts, right?

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by _damon

How do you think we are saying we are on top by saying everything is infinite, so there is not top. Hmmm. And the facts you stated, were not there. Please source those "facts".

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Mythfury

Look at it more like we are the quantum fractal of a brain wave. An emp sent between brain cells. It created a thought visual seen by the brain. Even if it only lasted for 5 seconds. Or if it was created because what we see now is what the big brain sees (god's head) meaning what's outside is inside. And say that only lasted for 60 yrs or more it's time. In a fractal universe. This is forever.

So if we can accept that it's nothing more then an emp. Why not try to manipulate our universal signal that is our matrix? I know I've said this before. But I'm trying to find the right description so that you can see as I see. Because it just feels to easy.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by solve

The ancients were innovators that's for sure. I'd like to go back in time and just observe what they did. i think we can learn alot from them. Although alot of our modern world is based on theirs. I just think it's possible what we really need to take from them are things not alot of people do. I think alot of people see moving backward in a modern world as actually moving backward. But once you go forward so much you will hit a wall. That wall means you need to go back to move forward.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by _damon

Yeah it does make sense! Wave your arms around. You feel an invisible presence right? Imagine a thin membrane inside of a cell. That's what air is. Thin membrane. Cellular wall? no! Inside the cell's wall where all the other internal functions take place that membrane as it must all be encompassed by cell with no dead space.

This allows smooth communication and function for all the parts of the cell. Same applies to our universe being the internal thoughts of "god's head".

Side note. If you feel like someone is trying to be better then you and stuff based off of educational threads. it might be wise to leave the forum. As you may have a personality flaw. That may even effect your social life in some degree. As I would from experience without even knowing. Accept that you most likely are someone who feels like they have to measure up to everyone and most likely are either a me monster or someone who brags about b/s.

This takes place whilst everyone else in the room are trying to harmoniously get along and converse.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

No, Phi. Fee. The Golden Ratio. Look it up. A little bit of research might help you make even more mind-boggling discoveries. Between this and the ytterbium shadow, I'm beginning to wonder to take the whole circle/spiral idea seriously. Everything, no matter how big or small, how weak or strong, ties into each other because everything is necessary and everything is a part of everything. No exceptions. This universe is itself at the deepest and highest levels, and every piece is the universe again.

Never has infinity been so complete. No wonder we have a hard time grasping it.
edit on 27-1-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by XsweetNspiceyX
reply to post by Infi8nity

The mathematical Pi? I was never any good at math infact I hated that class. I guess we only enjoy things were good at it. But it makes sense computers run on numbers and so to must our brains. If that is the case this whole infrastructure ie program is built by numbers...

Our brains are an analogue, biochemical, neural net, they are functionally different from binary computers.

"Looks similar" does not equal "are the same".

Someone previously posted a thread on ATS, on how a fuzzy picture of the atom looked like a spiral galaxy. As usual, many "magically minded" people commented on how profound this was, despite the fact that atomic structure is concentric, not spiral and that not all galaxies are spiral.

It was a similarity that wasn't.

edit on 27/1/2013 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Now it makes sense that String theory is the vibration of the nerve endings between 2 or more brain cells. In my opinion this makes M theory di(methyl)tryptomine. The M could stand for Methyl as they don't know what the m is yet. And this would make sense if that part of the chemical compound is what induces dreams. Albeit parallel universes and or dimensions.
edit on 27-1-2013 by XsweetNspiceyX because: (no reason given)

Nerves don't work by vibration.

We do know what the "m" is, the "M" in "M Theory" originally stood for membrane.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut
reply to post by Infi8nity

The mathematical Pi? I was never any good at math infact I hated that class. I guess we only enjoy things were good at it. But it makes sense computers run on numbers and so to must our brains. If that is the case this whole infrastructure ie program is built by numbers...

Our brains are biological quantum computers to be more precise.

Actually an atom is more like a solar system in that regard though. A galaxy would be more like a cell or nucleus.

edit on 27-1-2013 by XsweetNspiceyX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

Everything vibrates we learned that in grade school. Everything down to the quantum all the way up to the physical vibrates. When an electrical shock occurs which is the response from a nerve cell's communication with another and or the brain. The cell endings vibrate.

Last I checked they was still unsure of what the m stood for and from what they was talking about it was pretty clear to me unless my memory has went bad on me. That m theory is going to have something to do with dmt type side effects. If this is true then it makes sense they are alluding to Methyl in the dmt compound.

Everything is much more easier to understand when you look at everything from out point of view and shrink it down or scale it up. For example. Comets carrying the building blocks of life. Doesn't it make sense that like sperm cells they fertilize ovaries(planets) to create new consciousness? And this all takes place in the womb of the universe. Which happens to be a brain full of thoughts,memories, and dreams.

So basically all we are is a dieing memory. Dust in the wind.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

But What if this universe right now that we are in. Is the main thought. And every other reality just stems from it.

Why do you think this is the main thought, and not the other way around?

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Everything vibrates we learned that in grade school. Everything down to the quantum all the way up to the physical vibrates. When an electrical shock occurs which is the response from a nerve cell's communication with another and or the brain. The cell endings vibrate.

Last I checked they was still unsure of what the m stood for and from what they was talking about it was pretty clear to me unless my memory has went bad on me. That m theory is going to have something to do with dmt type side effects. If this is true then it makes sense they are alluding to Methyl in the dmt compound.

Everything is much more easier to understand when you look at everything from out point of view and shrink it down or scale it up. For example. Comets carrying the building blocks of life. Doesn't it make sense that like sperm cells they fertilize ovaries(planets) to create new consciousness? And this all takes place in the womb of the universe. Which happens to be a brain full of thoughts,memories, and dreams.

Everything does not vibrate.

Neurons conduct electrically along their axions, but communicate chemically across their synapses. These synapses also are nodal connection points to many other neurons. Physical vibration of the synapses would cause signal to be lost or a "short" to occur when the nerves touched. This would disturb the switching integrity of the neural net.

The signals produced in neurons are oscillatory but the nerves themselves do not physically vibrate.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

M-Theory was originally proposed to be called Membrane theory, but this was disagreed to by the physicist Edward Witten who suggested that the more general name "M-Theory" would allow for the theory to accommodate non-membrane solutions, were they to arise.

It has absolutely no connection to drugs.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

The term "Quantum" describes a discrete and indivisible amount, i.e: there is nothing smaller than the Planck length, even though we can concieve of smaller increnments.

The term "Super Quantum" makes no sense in respect of the meaning/s applied to the word Quantum (unless what you actually mean was 'bigger than quantum').

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

But What if this universe right now that we are in. Is the main thought. And every other reality just stems from it.

Why do you think this is the main thought, and not the other way around?

Good question. I have a good answer. The universe on all scales observes itself. Because it observes itself it also mirrors itself. For example. Brain cells mirror that of the universal picture or so it is believed. Look at the diagram of a planet. Compare to the diagram of an atom. They have layers just like cells.

A solar system also mirrors the atom on the view point of a center with smaller bodies orbiting them. Now let's look at how this works. If the universe mirrors brain cells. And brain cells Mirror quantum universe. The this means we can determine by the size of the object what it's mirroring. I believe it's measurable.

The Larger scaled object can only look downward to smaller scales so far. Before it is caught in a paradigm of being unobservant to scales smaller then it is. So if the universe can only see as far as brain cells. The we can determine that what ever brain is the universe can only observe our plane of existence.

If this is true then that means the brain we are in is observing the universe as such.

This means that everything outside the brain is infact inside the brain and is mirroring what it sees. Now take your environment. Imagine that it catches fire. See all the flames around it. Smoke filling the air. You just created a parallel universe. It stemmed off this one. All parallels have to stem of this thought because. This is what the brain is observing. We are mirroring it. Proof is in the fact that we are grounded and rooted in it at this very second.

What you have read here does not take place had the main brain "god's head' had not observed it! This is the main thought.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

The term "Quantum" describes a discrete and indivisible amount, i.e: there is nothing smaller than the Planck length, even though we can concieve of smaller increnments.

The term "Super Quantum" makes no sense in respect of the meaning/s applied to the word Quantum (unless what you actually mean was 'bigger than quantum').

I'm saying we are the quantum world that is not the quantum world but the much grander scaled world that is also the quantum world.

Thus super quantum because scale wise it's as bog as you can go yet it's the smallest you can go. Because it's nothing more then a fractal of itself.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Now that you understand that. Questions arise. Whose brain are we in that is observing the universe we are mirroring right now?

Second question. Would we accept that person?

edit on 27-1-2013 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

As above as below my friend we are created from condensed light turned into matter. You had one part wrong though. Inner earth has life not just a red hot core.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Oh, I know. Trust me, I've been at that point. Now it's time to get what's outside, to the inside, and transsmute it back. If we are these emp's we must learn to harness the body in way's not thought of. "Insane is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results" Learn the energy channels. All the chakras, all 0-13 of them, Most people only get to the basic 7 of the physical, but I've been working past that. It's not hard. Basically, after you get what you are speaking of, this membrane, or Universal Consciousness Field(in which you feel we translate through, into our brain, thought after thought) To become one with you, and then get it back out into the world, so the matrix can be manipulated. Only the Source knows what you are thinking, but you can't expect to change everything like that. It takes a lot. But We can change the Vibrational signiature into any way we want, through manifesting our thoughts(i.e. getting them out!) So another mind is on board! Lets bring the truth down on peoples heads.
edit on 28-1-2013 by Mythfury because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join