It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California - Gun Ban bill being unveiled now! CNN

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Hmm well Booth,Oswald,Hinkley,Loughner were not "right wingers".

Second.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Most real enthusiasts make their own, so what could be banned next and made illegal, think about it.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Second.
Not sure if you Meant to respond to me, as I did not mention any Party Affliations?
I think this issue crosses Party Lines, but Most see it as a Liberal thing.
Sad, a lot of Support is Probably being Lost by the Constant Name Calling.
edit on 24-1-2013 by Tw0Sides because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Yeah it is a "liberal" thing one side constantly attacks the second amendment and blame things instead of the people behind those actions.

One group believes our rights derive from government the other side does not.

Bringing up Nugent wonder who did that eh?

Name calling like this?

There have been Posters here on ATS, willing to 'take the shot" , A guy covered with Cigarettes Tattoos on Youtube wanting "to kill people", even washout Ted Nugent, "has friends" that will start.

even washout Ted Nugent, "has friends" that will start.

edit on 24-1-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Name calling like this?

There have been Posters here on ATS, willing to 'take the shot" , A guy covered with Cigarettes Tattoos on Youtube wanting "to kill people", even washout Ted Nugent, "has friends" that will start.

even washout Ted Nugent, "has friends" that will start.

My post was in Response to a Guy asking why the POTUS needed a Plexiglass Shield.
I gave him a few Reasons why....
I never mentioned any Party Affliations.... A Chill Pill needs to be in your Future.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Really the potus needs a bullet resistance shelld because of Ted Nugent

Those who need to "take a chill pill" are fascists like Feinstein and those who support that asinine ideology.

ETA

I love it when people think they own me and think they can tell me what to do slavery is alive and well in the 21st century.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Don’t forget this clown!!

Twosides – Did you read the bottom??

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

An inconvenient truth

Yeah it is like that.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

He was also a Marine.
2nd

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by olliemc84
reply to post by seabag

He was also a Marine.
2nd

Yes he was....as was Oswald. Maybe all Marines should be banned!

My point still stands. It's the person, not the gun. Both used heavy, low capacity, bolt action rifles. Had this "assault weapons" ban been in effect it wouldn't have changed the outcome.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I advise everyone to chill a bit. Feinstein's last bill didn't cause the sky to fall. Neither will this one. Have a sense of perspective please.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Yah, a "bill' isn't law until it survives the process. Her band-standing is par for her course.

Every time somebody shoots a bunch of people Feinstein comes out of the woodwork and plants her flag. From her days in California when Mayor Moscone and Harvey Milk were killed by Dan White. He was a disgruntled employee and used a .44 revolver. His defense was junk food. Remember the Twinkie Defense?

California, the granola state: fruits, nuts and flakes. I live here so I can say that. Feinstein is from here too. Whenever she gets to ranting about guns just remember this and have a good laugh.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Why would I need to read he was a Dem?
My Point to the Neo, (and I used small words) was this was NOT a Partisan Issue.

I also Informed him that many Dems also fully support the 2nd, and by Constant Blaming the Libs, he could be Losing Support.

Just because Neo makes a response Post Seabag, Read the Prior Post, or you could end up looking as Daft.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Im suprised the media isnt plastering this all over their news shows today. Seems that football player Teo dude is still getting most of the media attention.

I saw a bit of the speeches from this morning and a police officer was pointing at an AR and said, "You cant go hunting with that! You'll tear the animal apart!"
.....Really? From what this guy is saying, a .223 round will shread open a buck much more than a shotgun slug? A single .223 round will completely destroy the animal, while a .44 Magnum will do much much less damage.... Does he think every hunter just dumps an entire 30 round, 50 round, or 100 round into every buck they shoot at? I guess every hunter empties all the rounds in their shotguns into the single target also. 7 slugs into a deer? Oh yea, not much damage at all....

Here's a quick video from youtube showing the damage a slug does.

.223 damage

And finally here's one comparing all 3

I have no idea where some of these anti-gunners pull this "OMG! A .223 round will completely shread open everything!!"

(I accidentally posted this reply in another thread. It was originally meant for this one...oops)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Did you see any Republicans standing with Feinstein today?

Nope

Clearly it is a partisan issue.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
how will we ever survive with only 270 million guns and hundreds of legal weapons to purchase at later dates ?

oh the humanity !!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

reply to post by seabag

An inconvenient truth

Yeah it is like that.

I don't like your avatar. I think you are a thug. turn over your guns. I have the power to decide who is a thug. hand them over

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Nope

Clearly it is a partisan issue. [/quote

Yes, the sane people are obviously standing with her.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Nope

Clearly it is a partisan issue.
I will try to use small words, so you will be able to understand.
There are many (that means a lot), People who voted Democrat (opposite of Republican)that do support the 2nd Amendment. These Civilians who voted Democrat (opposite of Republican), would like to have a Voice in this Debate (debate means exchange of ideas , from opposing views) but they feel alienated (alienated means pushed away) because of the labels used by the GOP (GOP is another term for Republican).

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join