It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Calls For Civil War To Remove US Government!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Every Revolution (Except one...The American Revolution) has ended in a Dictatorship. Anon knows this and this is why I believe they are part of an agenda.

The USA is one of a few countries that has had successful mostly non-violent transfers of power and peaceful revolutions of ideas the world has ever known!

If there is a civil war or revolution in this country it will be the END of America.

Do not doubt this!

If you do you don't know history! Please do not be foolhardy and ignorant if there is a War/Revolution do not give in! If you have Family/Friends in the military tell them who they need to protect!

Most of all THINK...

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
dont buy into it. for all we know anonymouse could be cia playing mind games. armed resistance now would be suicide. the military would devastate/crush/mangle any such event as evidenced by the brutality used against the occupy movie ment. nah better to wait. let events come and stir the little people to anger then organic action will take place and nothing will be able to stop it. besides civil war doesnt mean weapons. sometimes it means just stop doing whats always been done and suddenly there is change.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by stuntmanbob

I disagree. Talking up arms against a tyrannical government is a form of patriotism if you ask me. I bet Thomas Jefferson felt the same way.

"Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government, laying down its foundation on such principles, and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." ~Thomas Jefferson

According to the Declaration of Independence it is the people's right to overthrow government and that's how it shield be. A government is supposed to work for the people, not against them.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

If America was the exception once then why couldn't it be again and the way things are going I think we're slowly heading toward a dictatorship in America anyway. We're following a very similar path that the Nazi's did... Although I do question anonymous's motives as well. Mostly because I also know that the next form of "terrorism" the government is expecting is an attack from is domestic and I can't help but wonder if they are encouraging such behavior early on from behind the scenes for the purpose of getting the brave and righteous of us to reveal ourselves before revolution truly begins. Easier to suppress people when you suppress leaders of people.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrimReaper86
reply to post by abeverage

If America was the exception once then why couldn't it be again and the way things are going I think we're slowly heading toward a dictatorship in America anyway. We're following a very similar path that the Nazi's did... Although I do question anonymous's motives as well. Mostly because I also know that the next form of "terrorism" the government is expecting is an attack from is domestic and I can't help but wonder if they are encouraging such behavior early on from behind the scenes for the purpose of getting the brave and righteous of us to reveal ourselves before revolution truly begins. Easier to suppress people when you suppress leaders of people.

Sure America could survive it but the odds are against it. And I think this is all part of the Agenda. Get people mad enough they revolt, but not enough of one and they root out the insurrection and keep going. Too big and the whole country goes under or is attacked...

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
This guy who made the video does not look so scary when you take the mask off.

So is he the leader you want to follow?

And if you want to be anonymous don't post things in a anonymous video that you have pasted on your personal blog.

"The Declaration of Independence establishes the supremacy of the People and the Right and Duty to defend the Rights of the People over the Acts of the Government."

Exact phrasing posted to his blog in PINK.

www.perkel.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
This is incredibly irresponsible. When a politician cries for War, I ask that they send their child to the front lines. When a member of a group that is named for their refusal to be identified or held accountable cries for War, how do I know that they are taking part in what they advocate? You wanna fight, fine. I'll fight alongside you. That requires that we meet, however. Is Anonymous willing to do that?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Anonymous just likes to call for everything under the sun and then act like they are in charge when they get a "victory". A victory is just a website going down for an hour or two...

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Considering that ANY ONE EVEN YOU can be apart of anon their actions do not represent the group as a whole.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity
Considering that ANY ONE EVEN YOU can be apart of anon their actions do not represent the group as a whole.

So anon's actions do not represent the group as a whole?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by denster1991

Yeah right the Afganhi people fought off the Russians with far less superior firepower. Firepower has nothing to do with it, it all brains, guerrilla warfvare if you will.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by retirednature
Anonymous' are a bunch of cowards who hide behind anonymity because their tactics are questionable. Now they want to make a 'call to arms'?

Why don't these punks remove the mask and run for office. Oh, because their a bunch of 'hackers' who pretend to have moral superiority and 'know what's best'. These are some of the most 'righteous' people there are.

"but they're doing it for the people", yeah so did Hitler.

Yeah, lets start a revolution... and replace it with?

The worst possible thing that could happen is that people take up arms against our government, and have no plan there after. Tell me, who are the individuals that will immediately replace our government? Would the military then control the US until a new government is established? Would we resort to a different means of putting people in office?

Anonymous; these people are dangerous, have no doubts about it.

Has anyone ever meet individuals who claim to be a part of 'Anonymous'? Not too many stand up individuals if you ask me. They're just a bunch of technologically advanced terrorists.

well, if you haven't noticed, we are definitely coming to the point in the road where WE THE PEOPLE decide that enough is enough and do something, or we keep taking it like we have and things just get worse and worse.

I feel like a great deal of the population is ok with just turning the other cheek, as long as the pot doesn't get stirred too terribly much. This makes me very sad.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
This from the video:
"Corporations and lobbyists are the true leaders of our country and the ones with the powers control our lives"

If this is true, which I think most of us believe is the case, then why aren't they proposing a war on corporations, and lobbyists?

I have said this many times here. Advertising should be sought out when needed, it should not be something forced down our throats from so many angles. It is impossible to live in the U.S. without being inundated by advertising. In order to move ahead in a way that is good to the earth and the future generations, we will have to accept this truth. If something is advertised, odds are you do not need it. So much of our brains are filled with memories of old advertisements.

Off rant.

But this idea does touch on the issue at hand. Big companies need to be severed from the governments of the world. They need to be severed from our memories and they need to be held accountable for the crimes against nature that they commit.This will have to be done if humans wish to get on the right path.

I don't see how anyone could trust or follow some entity that does not have the balls to stand up in person and argue the ideals in which he proposes. It is one thing for these guys to be hactivists. It is something completely different for them to insight war on our own government.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantasm

So I remember what happened on the fifth of November... Lets hope that doesnt happen to you guys and your uprising.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
In reply to the idea of an armed uprising at this time;
Insanity, chaos, wreck less, unorganized slaughter of the unknown and innocent.
A wonderful idea if youre looking for an opportunity to invite secondary outside attacks on a country in interior turmoil.
This is foolishness and foolish talk spoken by those who have not seen, smelled or held the dead brothers and sisters who were just moments before alive in front of them.
And who would that armed uprising be directed against exactly? An emotional phantom created from decades of voter and citizen apathy and laziness.
We didn't just get to where we are in a few years, its been decades in the making.
Sorry anon we are no where near ready or in a position where armed rebellion should be considered,
IF that were to happen right now without physical provocation first happening on a level that warranted such recourse, EVERY participant in the initial waves would simply be filling their subconsciously propaganda directed role as PUPPET to the cause to allow martial law, or directive 51.
Intelligence first, followed with actual participation as citizens and voters, a truly hands on in your face active populace will do more to bring positive permanent change than a premature temper tantrum chaotic swirling vortex of blood and bullets and swords.
Don't walk into the snare that you've watched being built.

If you really want a quick and effective revolution..............everyone sit down, do nothing that you usually do, just STOP, everything. Your change will be FELT within hours, ADDRESSED in a few more, and DEALT WITH in around a day.
edit on 24-1-2013 by HappilyEverAfter because: after thought

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

So people are to busy enjoying good lives without anybody bothering them and you want them to revolt against what again? Just what terrible thing has the Gov done that would justify a civil war that would slaugter millions and leave the nation starving and in chaos ruled by petty dictators who coninued to battle out who would be in control. That is what you wish for?

Good God almighty dude, I was replying to a comment that was made in the article. No need to get bent out of shape and take my words to heart.

No, I don't wish for anything to happen.

BUT...at the same time....
I don't think our citizens have what it takes to stand up against the government in a SHTF type scenario.
[except the ones demanding their free handouts...]
Many yes, will act in their own best interest but not all.
Many live in a glass bubble and wouldn't even begin to know how to defend themselves if need be.

To be like Egypt, Greece, Syria, etc with all the turmoil and chaos, hell no, of course I don't want that.
But who is to say that it can't happen here in the US............you?????

Just because you don't like what some one has to say does not make you right and superior.

But reality is, things are looking bleak for the US and until this administration along with the senate/congress get their azz in gear and do some thing substantial to maintain stability and confidence in our country, it's not going to get better any time soon.
And the foreign countries know this and are watching our downfall.

So it doesn't hurt to talk about the possibilities.
And it does not mean it will happen nor do we want it to happen.
What's the harm in being alert and aware of the goings on around us?.......there is no harm.
And if you can't or don't understand that, I'm sorry.

Much respect~
snarky

edit on 24-1-2013 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Should be interesting. If they are serious then the first and most important target will have to be all mainstream media outlets. The corporate-industrial-complex will remain powerful yet it will fall from the illusion of invincibility. But the government doesnt spend the wealth of the world on tinkering with drones alone. It is possible for all tv channels, websites and radio stations be shut down at the flick of a switch. It only takes a very small number of devoted individuals to create havoc. For example, Al Qaeda may have around 3000 members but has done a lot. Look at Honduras, where the murder rate is higher than anywhere else in the world. It isnt just the druglords and the mercenaries and the paramilitaries and the warlords doing it. It is the arms sellers, coc aine distributors and the landowners bosses. Look at Venezuela. The CIA failed to get rid of Chaves. Since the failed coup the murder rate has doubled that of neighboring Colombia which has been in a civil war for over fifty years. Undeniably Black Operations are being carried out in Honduras and Venezuela. How many are responsible for that? A few bankers in America writing the checks. A dozen corporate financiers making calls back and forth to each other. The arms business who will supply weapons to anyone who can pay for them. Other than those guys you have some corporate financed businessmen, a handful of high ranking CIA/other clandestine organization officers, some devoted agents and ayone with some special skill. Fewer than fifty people, inside and outside the U.S. organize, bribe, and start up an operation to completely destroy the lives of all people in several nations. We have seen how easilly Honduras, Venezuela, Syria and many others fell into ruins at the hands of some dozens powerful men. In a new American civil war, every single evil doer will unite and though they may not number more than 7000 they will be protected better than all of the world's natural resources.

It will take more than this to try and stir up a successful insurection. Whoever is paying for the elections must have it pretty worked out by now what to do when an uprisng occurs. This anonymous video is probably just a hoax.
edit on 24-1-2013 by MisterMandlebrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

The video talks about July 2012 as if it hasn't happened yet. It must be old. I looked for a date on the blog and could not find one. Its possible that he copied from the video. I would also like to point out that our founding fathers were not built like Ranbo either. Just saying!

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by RandyBragg

Originally posted by Infi8nity

So anon's actions do not represent the group as a whole?

No because they do not have a leader. Its just a bunch of people on the internet that find news story's or are told about something that's going on and they take action. Threw the internet, such as spamming web sites 100,000 times in one second to shut it down. Even in some cases finding out where people live and causing them harm or physiological pain. For example one story one the net was a women abusing her children, anon went after this women, they found her blog, email, phone numbers and her location. They then use this information to punish her. In reality, these people could easily be manipulated. What if the news story about the lady that was abusing her children was slander because she was about to expose something? The people in this group think they are doing good but they are easily manipulated. This group consist of 1000's of people all over the internet, they are not organized the media has only made it seem as if they are to create fear and possibly to mask it. It really makes me wonder if they are being manipulated by some dark part of the Govt.

Who knows. The group is not bad, it provokes thought and action. Its as bad a gun, it can be used to harm and it can be used to save.
edit on 24-1-2013 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Before this happens.. first you need a group of people who know how to run it better, with better ideas.

Do we have that yet?

At least this place is not run like some other sorry countries.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join