Anonymous Calls For Civil War To Remove US Government!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Anon (or those claiming to be Anon) have made calls for revolution and overthrow of the government before. Here's a video from March of 2012 as a case in point:
There was another one that came out sometime in the fall of 2012, calling for the same thing but then was cancelled as well. Apparently, the people weren't ready.

Do we have corruption within our government? Absolutely. However, I, personally, think we're a long ways off from any kind of violent overthrow because I would say that most people are content enough as things are. Even the Unabomber knew that and did not advise any sort of political or governmental overthrow in his manifesto, which kind of says something about these calls to arms. I'm just not sure what, lol.
edit on 24/1/13 by WhiteAlice because: (no reason given)
edit on 24/1/13 by WhiteAlice because: fixed video link

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I can see it now, ATS members storming the gates to area 51. It would be our Gettysburg. I would fight as long as I was guaranteed one of those ufos.

Seriously though, it would take a major event to push the american public into fighting our own government.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by retirednature

Coming from someone like you, that is rich. You are a "coward hiding" too, you are anon. You use a pseudonym here instead of your real name, and I don't see a picture of you slapped up as your ava.

Besides me, I know 8 people that are part of "anon ops" of various kinds, and we don't hide the fact at all. If you are on our facebook you know.

I love the terrorist part too.

edit on Thu, 24 Jan 2013 05:31:05 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

Lol the "real anon".......
Sounds like you are confused as to what anon is....

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by ecoparity

Lol the "real anon".......
Sounds like you are confused as to what anon is....

Well, that's the interesting part, isn't it? Anon is purported to be a collective of which anyone and everyone can be a member of Anon. However, the moment someone claims to be Anon and does something that other Anon don't like, they scream foul. Kind of eliminates the idea of it being a collective based on the independence of its members. Hierarchies are a natural element to human society and we have two kinds of leaders--those that "take" leadership and those who are given it through popularity. I think the latter may definitely be present in Anon for all that they say simply by the calls and responses to out "false" Anon.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
How hard would it be for the government to control and identify opposition by forming an "Anonymous" group to foment revolutionary fervor? Probably easier (via videos) than trying to control a loose cannon like Alex Jones.....

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
winning the minds and hearts of the military is the way to start, you first win the hearts of the military wife, she'll help you make sure her husband points his weapon in the right direction when it comes down to it.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
This may also be collection net for all that support this idea. Sometimes it is better to discuss matters like this in private.

Jus' Sayin'

spez

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Anonymous??
They sure do take their music seriously!

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Taking to arms is not a righteous, nor wise answer.

If we carefully observe the movements of the past such as the Vietnam War Protests or the Civil Rights Movement, and how through PEACE, LOVE and UNDERSTANDING change surely did come. Now many may fall in the attempt to rectify that which has been corrupt and broken, but it is a sacrifice that is worth the risk and if we stand strong united as one, we can bring forth the change that we all so desperately need.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPEZNA1
This may also be collection net for all that support this idea. Sometimes it is better to discuss matters like this in private.

Jus' Sayin'

I'm unconcerned because I personally do not think that any kind of civil war or revolution is likely to happen for that very reason. Basically, if one is dumb enough to try to beat the drums of war so publicly through a vehicle such as youtube or this, then it's not going to go far because, well, they are an idiot, lol. Secondly, I do not support any sort of armed uprising or overthrow when, as Americans, we still aren't using the tools given to us to rectify some of the issues. In my mind, it's jumping from A to Z without considering the alternatives. Case in point, voter turn outs. People are so convinced that their votes don't matter that they don't even bother, which makes it so that they have no say in their government at all. Or how about voting for the lesser of two weevils. No matter which way you look at it, you're still voting in a weevil. But people are so absolutely convinced that the vote is useless so they don't even try and that if they vote for somebody who isn't red or blue, it's a wasted vote that they don't even try to change the system that we have in place for the sake for eliminating governmental corruption. Better off to call for a voter uprising first. Might actually work and be less bloody than a violent revolution...

In other words, my thoughts on the matter wouldn't be construed as treasonous by any stretch. Ergo, I fear not discourse on these subjects.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteAlice

Well said....can't really add much more to what you have said.
I grant you a STAR!!

Jus' Sayin'

spez

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by snarky412
reply to post by Phantasm

To rebuild our government, we must first destroy it.
Our time for democracy is here, Our time for resolution is here, This is America's time for revolution, To restore our constitutional rights, to once again, be free

All this is true.....

But do we have the backbone to stand up against our government?
I will venture out and say no, due to the fact that many people are complacent and satisfied with their daily lives and don't want any kind of disruption. To busy being dumbed down by stupid reality shows and trying to see how many "friends" they can get on FB/Twitter.

Our society is to self absorbed and self-centered to give a damn right now.
It may happen one day in the future but not now I don't think. Could be wrong....

Much respect~
snarky

P.S. There is wishful thinking tho.....

So people are to busy enjoying good lives without anybody bothering them and you want them to revolt against what again? Just what terrible thing has the Gov done that would justify a civil war that would slaugter millions and leave the nation starving and in chaos ruled by petty dictators who coninued to battle out who would be in control. That is what you wish for?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ecoparity
Be wary and avoid anyone calling for a violent overthrow of government. It's just not necessary, non violent methods and tactics have been proven to work just fine and have prevented the use of higher levels of violence in response (you don't bomb unarmed protestors in front of news cameras, even the worst dictators hesitate to do so and if they do the response is often a UN or NATO campaign against you).

We have a system in the US and can still work within it. The main problem keeping real change from happening is a lack of a coherent, planned alternative. People scream for change but it's always one issue at a time rather than addressing systematic corruption.

What we need are true visionaries, qualified intellectuals and educators to draw up a framework of reforms to address the corruption and stasis pervading our system. Things like term limits for all offices, anti influence peddling regulations, tax reforms like a sales tax based flat tax without all the fun and games the current power structure wants to latch onto it, court appointment reforms, etc. We need a well planned out set of changes. With this and a signed pledge by a new party to implement it we could change our system overnight using the election system, for example. If there are indications this is interfered with illegally the next step would be peaceful protest and general strikes - tools which have caused entire governments to resign in other countries.

The remedies against tyranny are not a short cut. They are to be used only after the tools of peaceful change built into our system are exhausted and then only if prevented by illegal interference. A bored public unwilling to participate does not count and such a populace will get exactly the amount of tyranny they allow, no more and no less.

I can understand your comment but honestly I cannot understand the stars given to it. In theory what you say is so nice, peaceful, righteous...as are sayings like, love each other (while we kill, hate and murder each other), be nice and respect someone else right of...(while we do the opposite, we hate, we don't tolerate, we're disrespectful), government is by the people, to the people, for the people (while government even though is made up by people doesn't give a rats @ss for the people), love nature (we destroy nature), love animals (with other actions every days a species goes extinct)...etc. I mean, in theory all this things are so nice, so loving, so kind...I can go on forever on the amazing nature of how nice things can be done. But can they? Follow our history as humans. Tell me one occasion when oppressive governments or social systems have come to change peacefully? Tell me only one example and seriously I'll rest my case. You are deluded to have a system in US and especially working with it. US has been taken over by corporations, big pharma and military complex. US has been taken over by Federal Reserve and other money grabbing sharks who know and understand only one language to step down or even better, hide and disappear: That of the gun in their temple (as for the temple in the head. That's for illiterates). Great changes require great measures and actions, sacrifices and dedication. In a more popular vocabulary, a very big set of balls. Pacifists and lecturers of smooth acting, by the book and in accordance with the rules set by the rulers, are just the worst crowd in a reality that screams for change. Keep that in mind, there is no tyranny in history, ever, who has come down with flowers, understanding, banners that say Love, Peace, Kindness...There is only one way and unless people start to understand that and be part of that mentality, talking is always going to be cheap.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Did anyone just see Kerry`s speach on being Sec. of State? Was I hearing things, he was talking about the New World Order, The U.S. being the Global leader, what is up here, and then right after that They march out the people to try and push the gun control measures through. Could they be any clearer in their intent. If you haven`t watched the speach watch it and you will see what I am talking about. I don`t know about all of you but I did not sign up for this, and our freedoms mean everything to me. It is time to look deeply into what is happening here and question everything. This is not my idea of Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
No, some liquored up hillbillies using the name anonymous have called for this action.

You all must realize that since the Scientology raids, there have been hundreds if not thousands of separate groups using the title of Anonymous. It's like a mask, anyone can wear it and do anything and say: "Anonymous did it"

Be careful with what "anonymous" says and what "anonymous" does.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
You dont have to just use a gun to fight back.
Think of all the ways you can fight back.

just leting others know what is realy going on is fighting back.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by denster1991
I would have no problem in taking up arms as long as they can provide me with arms equal and or superior to the opposition until then it would be nothing but a uprising slaughter

You have numbers. Numbers have a history of defeating technology.

Try telling that to the ghosts of Hiroshima, rofl.

ETA:
Armed revolution and insurrection will only occur if the people are left without food. People who are fed do not revolt because they don't feel an imminent threat to their survival. Stop feeding them, however, and you might as well issue them a death sentence. This, and only this, is when the people will revolt.

Given how cheap low quality, high carb food is here in the states, however, I'd say there is a fat chance of a revolution happening any time soon.

Furthermore, revolution would not fix anything. Does anyone really believe that disemboweling a functioning system is going to benefit our nation's sovereignty? If you want to take on the corruption, you must fight its source; the institutions which fund it.

Overthrowing the government fails to address the real issue, which is those behind the government. If you people want something to overthrow, overthrow the corporations...
edit on 24-1-2013 by DestroyDestroyDestroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by retirednature

You should stop drinking the kook-aid... You do realize that anyone trying to do something like this without bing anonymous about would just be labeled a terrorist by the government and probably sent to Guantanamo right? Surely you don't think freedom of speech truely exists in this country anymore do you?

Go ahead try it if you believe that.. Go openly oppose the government loudly and in a very public way. See how long that lasts....

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantasm

If this isn't proof of Anon being a CIA/NSA/ (name your ABC agency) front then I don't know what is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join