It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Calls For Civil War To Remove US Government!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
oh I'm sorry anonymous is a government funded assoCIAtion. It's a setup.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by ecoparity

Lol the "real anon".......
Sounds like you are confused as to what anon is....

Well, it's not in my nature to be mysterious but the "real" Anon could be anyone, everyone or no one.

What it's not are people who say "my 4-6 buddies and I on Facebook are the real thing".

Pretty much anyone can propose an action, what sets things apart is how many choose to join in.

Anyone can make a video, claim to be Anon and call for whatever kind of insanity, this includes delusional bloggers and potentially even FBI informants or worse.

What history would or should label true acts of the group differs from what the media or uninformed might. Take Lulzsec as an example. The uninformed and mass media might call them part of Anon when in reality they were not. They are better defined as a splinter group with no real affiliation to the decentralized masses that make up valid Anon actions such as the Scientology campaign, Arab Spring initiatives and participation in the Occupy movement.

Little groups of so called "hackers" acting with no restraint or moral compass? LOL

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Skies filled with predator drones
Land filled with burnt homes

We thought that was the worst.
Then they unleashed the biological agents.

America was never the same.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

All those are anon. Anon also trolls memorial pages. Anon like myself love to track down people that post pics vids of abuse on the internet and drop anon tips to their local authorities. Anon blackmails camwhores. The maker of the vid is anon. Anon trolls forums. Anon anon anon. Will the real anon, please stand up?

Sounds like the anon that made the video was a lonely anon, and his proposed op did a barrel roll

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Funny DHS just released that a cyber 9/11 is immanent....wonder who that will be blamed on...

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Who is anonymous? I mean it could be the same folks who purchased tonnes of ammo few months ago only looking for a reason to use it on the uprisings ? Provoke the masses into making a mistake and give them a reason to enforce the laws?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
It's official!
Anonymous is now sponsored by the CIA and Coca-cola.
This is a cheap ruse to try to make people act rashly.
We don't want to REMOVE the government
We want to REPLACE them with people who are responsive to the citizens.

Don't fall for this crap!!

Our time for Democracy is here..

I live in a Republic Damn You!!

edit on 25-1-2013 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Maybe this is a bit obvious but... What better way to justify going after Anon with everything they have than pretending to be Anon and calling for direct, violent, 'terrorist' action in their name, then saying "Christ, look at these loonies, we need to start taking them out"

Drone strikes on US citizens? Or is that going too far to suggest something like that might happen?

I'm no conspiracy theorist, I'm not saying I believe any the above, I'm just putting it out there...
edit on 25-1-2013 by Milkflavour because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Or maybe Anonymous is legit and these guys saying they are not are the real CIA......................

I'm so confused!!!

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Milkflavour

They would just say it was a gas leak or something. Most people would probably buy it.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

I think you're right. The quality of the video screams "15 year old in moms basement"

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
You dont have to just use a gun to fight back.
Think of all the ways you can fight back.

just leting others know what is realy going on is fighting back.
We try to let others know what is really going on but that can be very difficult. Most of the time we can't even get people to look for the truth so they can fight back. And do it without violence. THEY want an armed revolt. The clamps are ready.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

We want to remove the corporation and finish reseating the original Republic that our founders gave us. And that would mean getting the corporation officers out of the "government" buildings. We don't want violence. THEY want violence so they can really tighten the screws.
Maybe no ones noticed but China is being given more and more of the collateral (that was pledged by Roosevelt)for the debt.
Ever hear of an FTZ? China has 3 in my state. This is one of those things that us "wackos" keep trying to tell everybody. How many are in your state already?

ia.ita.doc.gov...

edit on 25-1-2013 by Bildo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Most, rather all revolutions stem from a false flag operation. The sow the.seeds of hate and dissent, once the pot simmers they tip it over. This is done many different ways and its also important to note that the victors write history so how can you trust what you learn anyway? Photos or no proof.

To move a people to violent revolution you typically need to have the govt. act very very irrational that results in the deaths of many (particularly activists lying in roads or something). You need to shock the conscious of the critical mass. No govt. is stupid enough to do that...even Hitler. Also funny just not funny ha ha, is that it's actually illegal to question the official story about a particular incident in particular countries and these are western countries ...what!?!
could you imagine if that was law regarding 911.

But that aside, if a govt. won't do it then a group of people also with an agenda and the balls to "shock" the conscious and pin it on the govt. will. But then you have to ask, does this new group have the moral character to lead just or just become yet another Banana Republic or ruthless dictatorship?
edit on 25-1-2013 by masta12d because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Lmao....there you go. Case in point...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
So they want us to justify martial law? A civil war will break up the union which is the continuation of divide and conquer that has been going on in this nation for a very long time.

If we do have a civil war we will have some other country come into our nation to police us... aka occupation.. kinda what our country does now.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by snarky412

Originally posted by g146541
reply to post by Phantasm

Hmmmm...
Then I guess this anon campaign is headed by the ptb.
They are the ones who NEED an uprising, otherwise why all of the blatant overt lies and screwups?
Can't afford to pay the bills??? Claim default due to a civil war and robbery of the treasury via rebel forces!!
I think we have seen this scenario before haven't we??
Give it a bit longer and watch the worms squirm as they try to pay all of their debts!
Wait and see.

Now this gives a different perspective on this....

What if this is a false flag and the real agenda is to cause people to speak out or act out against the government which in turn would give them [gov.] cause to label citizens as "terrorist" and therefore would lay the foundation to take away ALL gun rights which could be the start to a revolution of sorts. And throw in the mix of high debt and unemployment, unstable to say the least.

[Just a hypothetical scenario, all made up not to be taken seriously.]

Has anyone considered the possibility that this is a false flag scenario fit for the premise that the government can eliminate anyone they want and then after claim that the people killed were members of the terrorist hacker group known as "Anonymous"? I mean after all, even they realize tha Al-Queda is getting a little too cliche'

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Milkflavour
Maybe this is a bit obvious but... What better way to justify going after Anon with everything they have than pretending to be Anon and calling for direct, violent, 'terrorist' action in their name, then saying "Christ, look at these loonies, we need to start taking them out"

Drone strikes on US citizens? Or is that going too far to suggest something like that might happen?

I'm no conspiracy theorist, I'm not saying I believe any the above, I'm just putting it out there...
edit on 25-1-2013 by Milkflavour because: (no reason given)

Damn, you beat me to exactly what I was thinking......this gives the government a new 'scapegoat' to combat "terrorists"

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I don't see a civil war happening in the context of everyone grab your guns and forcefully oust all our federal officials. I see it happening as more like individual states and their governors start listening to their constituants and flat out refuse federal rule and possibly secede from the Union like Texas has threatened.

The more the feds take power away from the states (citizens) the more aware state officials are waking up to the tyranny that's going on. Look at all the mayor's and sheriffs that are refusing to enforce any more legislation on gun control. People are starting to realize the feds are over-stepping their boundaries laid out in the U.S. Constitution and they're getting pissed.

And if the states that threaten to secede band together, they will dissolve the current federal government with votes of "no confidence" and start anew.

We need to hit the "reset button" because there's too much corruption in the current system.
edit on 25/1/13 by Phantasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
So is the computer animated narrator in the video going to be the new overlord of the US of A?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join