It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Think Hugo Chavez (Venezuelan President) May Have Died....?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal
Hmm check out this pic. I think we have a winner, folks!

www.diarioveloz.com...

You ROCK!!!!!

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Would anyone actually be surprised if he is dead.I said months ago that he(Chavez)would not live through 2013.Could be a low key power struggle going on in Venezuela right now.Either way if he's not dead he soon will be.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

dude you are on to something..hugo chavez was just anounced dead...heres a quote of how i just replied in another thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

you might wanna check it out.. heres my quote

"

Yes Iv'e been experiencing the same problem..it seems the juicer the thread I'm in the more it acts up..but that was earlier it seems find now.

Anyways I'm going to address the Elephant in the room, that could possibly turn into an elephant size conspiracy, I'm not making my own thread for this, because, it feels like it goes hand and hand with the OP so since we our already on the same page/topic I believe it doesn't derail thread but add more substance, so without further adieu my point is:

What event is going on right now or about to happen that sites like these are being "tampered" with?

ps: I just thought of real life ats example...MSM just announce earlier that hugo chavez just died on tuesday due to cancer etc etc..but tell me why I already literally read about it on here that hugo chavez was dead weeks ago...When I read the news link I was like Why is this breaking news if I read about it weeks ago?

heres the link to thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

now I'll admit when i first saw it i was like meh idc this is prob fake and if its true i stilll don't care since it was him, and i went on with my ats lurking..but now that i just read this threads OP and replies and the "breaking news" www.foxnews.com... correlations, I'm thinking to myself something must be going on..

Soo whats going on

Somethings going on......

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by HumanitiesLastHope

Yeah he is dead. There must be a media black out in the US because I teach English online to students in South America and they were all talking about it during class.

I asked a student from Venezuela how the news me her feel. She said "Very, very worried."

I hope the best for them.

The Rat.

Edit to add: Nice catch OP you showed this info way ahead of the rest of the world...only on ATS.
edit on 6-3-2013 by TucoTheRat because: fish poop

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TucoTheRat

Thanks, well looks like the picture turned out to be real. Sorry LibertyGal...

Funny, ATS staff hoaxed another thread on the issue, believing Hugo's death to be a false rumor.

But what a coverup! Now confirmed all over the news, I don't think there is any question. It doesn't pay to be too ahead of the curve ball around here...lol.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by stuntmanbob
I hope he is ok.

He has done so much for the poor in his nation. A great man.

Poor in his nation as well as the poor in the US.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I seriously don't think the picture is real. I posted the still it was shopped from.

I am sure we will get the real pics eventually, I don't think they are as freaked out by death as we are.

I will bet ya a box on doughnuts (if you eat them!) once the real pics come out, they won't look like ths OP one.

I even found the video of the episode of Lost it was taken from.

www.youtube.com...

Go to 3:42 in the video.

edit on 6-3-2013 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-3-2013 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join