It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now Bush Blamed for "Extreme Hurricanes"??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
In a way, Bush could be held responsible as not doing anything about future hurricanes by not participating in anti-global warming projects. But, anyone who sees him responsible for these is a nut. Though, a respectable oppinion is that he was responsible for a lot of the damage caused by the recent hurricanes. This is respectable because he definately did not do all that he could to help about individual states with their damages after the hurricanes.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   

mild year for hurricanes my arse.

can you put a "moderator" on ignore?

During 1995-2003 hurricane seasons have averaged 13 tropical storms, 7.7 hurricanes,
3.6 major hurricanes

We're pretty much around "average" then, so I'll amend "mild" to "average"...

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
GradyP, haarp was patented for weather control. Tesla actually invented it. The engineer that designed it also has a number of uses patented besides weather control. Try this site www.pacentro.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Bush is also responsible for reversing the curse of the bambino. I have hard evidence of this. Bush also caused the eruption of Mount St. Helens. In that case, he was just messing around with a blowtorch and some modelling glue and well, he ignited the giant NWA wick at the core of the volcano. He was using his illuminati lighter at the time so clearly the conspiracy theories are true.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   
but isn't weather control a key subject group? I have to check those forums out. Any thread recommendations for the uninitiated?
I also watched the news & they said a hurricane can go up in severity a full grade by each degree/half degree of water temp.? So, if we've reduced controls on pollution, which the Bush administration has, you'll have more pollutants driving up water temp in the rivers feeding out into the ocean. Seems logical, but an ATS "Doc" can speak to that better than I.

[edit on 28-10-2004 by Bout Time]

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
The warmest period in recent history was 900-1000AD when europe had no "winters". The vikings went out to have some fun. Native American nor Mayan history indicates "extreme" weather during this time nor does Japanese or Chinese history. Water temps were very high then.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lecky
Bush causes cancer...true story!

Don't forget that he also started the AIDS epedemic in Africa!

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Voidmatter

Originally posted by Lecky
Bush causes cancer...true story!

Don't forget that he also started the AIDS epedemic in Africa!

Not only that, but the SARs virus too. He also kills puppies!

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Apparently some missed this: NASA scientist rips Bush on global warming

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   
What do you think of this?

www.snopes.com...

Up to you decide!

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
This is hysterical. It is as bad as a GI JOE comic or cartoon. Unless the US has this HAARP station located of hte coast of Africa, how the hell are the weather changes made, and why would Bush do it. This is ignorance to the greatest degree.

This was the strongest Hurricane season on record for the last 30 years. Ever heard of El Nino, go look it up. This can effect the weather in the tropics in a great way and it has been shifting here in the last few years.

There are ways to create rain that I have read about, as well as ways to take the moisture away within a storm when depositing them into a storm via airplane.

AS far as a mild Hurricane season, i lost power 3 times for an avg of 6 dyas a piece. I don't blame bush, I blame Mother Nature. She was a REAL bitch this year, but I guess it is a smal price to pay for shorts on Christmas day

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   
People who are brushing off the dangers of global warming should dust off their astronomy books and read about Venus. A long while ago it was a pretty "normal" planet until a catastrophic climat change.

The keyword is catastrophic. Gradual changes in the environment can lead to an avalanche of phenomena throwing things off balance pretty much permanently and drastically. If anybody claims the global warming is not well understood, this to me sounds like another reason to be extra super careful with the environment. Isn't fish loaded with mercury enoug already? (check google or something, it's today's reality).

The Bush administration isn't working for the environment, but for likes of Enron. Saying that Bush singlehandedly caused hurricanes obviously goes over the top, but his adminitration screwing up on global warming and subjecting us to more potential disasters is freaking real.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Okay I don't blame Bush personally for Hurricanes but I have not seen anything to indicate that Bush has or will do something to get rid of or slow down global warming from getting any worse.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   

AS far as a mild Hurricane season, i lost power 3 times for an avg of 6 dyas a piece. I don't blame bush, I blame Mother Nature. She was a REAL bitch this year, but I guess it is a smal price to pay for shorts on Christmas day

I lost power twice (Tampa Bay area, FL)

I meant average only in number and intensities... We just happen to get our big 3 right in a row...and they happened to hit us. We're still down a named storm from last year...

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
We're pretty much around "average" then, so I'll amend "mild" to "average"...

1995 was the begining of a cycle of increased hurricane and tropical activity.

The real average is around 10 named storms a year.

We've had 15 named storms this year, so any way you cut it we're above average. Blaming Bush however is utter stupidity.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
Blaming Bush however is utter stupidity.

Yes it is, i joked about it but these people are serious.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join