It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now Bush Blamed for "Extreme Hurricanes"??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Since Bush is blamed for everything from Clinton's recession to Sept. 11th i figured it was only a matter of time before Bush was blamed for the several Hurricanes that hit Florida. The Moveon.org group has done just that by accusing Bush of not doing anything to reduce "global Warming".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attempting to take political advantage of the devastating hurricanes that have hit Florida and the southeastern section of the United States in the past few weeks, liberal political action group MoveOn.org is saying that President George W. Bush is to blame for "making extreme weather stronger."

Ridiculing President George W. Bush for "handing out emergency aid" in Florida while doing "nothing to reduce global warming," MoveOn.org contends that the president has "done a lot to make the problem worse" and has caused the massive hurricanes to form.

Blaming Bush for giving "tens of billions of dollars in subsidies to oil and coal industries that cause most of this pollution," MoveOn.org said the president has done "virtually nothing to make our use of these energy sources more efficient or to promote cleaner alternatives."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, in four years Bush has been able to steal the Election of 2000, plan and execute the attack on the WTC, fight a supposed bogus war on terror, rasied the nationa debt fighting the war on terror, and now has caused the devastating hurricanes that hit Florida. Oh and who is the braindead monkey? BUSH DID NOT CAUSE GLOBAL WARMING!!

[edit on 28-10-2004 by AntiPolitrix]

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   
according to ole Rushbo....um.....Carter believes Bush has a weather machine and is causing the havoc...
still searching for anything that would substantiate that Carter said anything about Bush's weather machine......just in case someone happens to run across something.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   
How old is Jimmy these days?

senile dementia is a terrible affliction.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   
You really
Think
bush had something to do with
it.
Is this weathed machine guarded by NAtasha and Boris
It is called a weather patttern....

link   
Bush does have a weather machine. It's called HAARP. Clinton brought it on line, tested it, remember the weather weirdness of the late 90's.

link   

Originally posted by dawnstar
according to ole Rushbo....um.....Carter believes Bush has a weather machine and is causing the havoc...
still searching for anything that would substantiate that Carter said anything about Bush's weather machine......just in case someone happens to run across something.

I've also heard that Bush clubs baby seals, eats children and had a direct hand in the extinction of the dinosaurs lol.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
HAARP was tested over the summer in the Atlantic.

here's some more info:

haarp

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Ok, I hate Bush as much as the next person but c'mon....

1. It's actually been a very MILD year for hurricanes...and we've had less than I can ever recall (as far as numbers go). The only difference is that these actually HIT land and within a short amount of time... All's been quiet out there for some time, and we've still got another month of the season to go still....

2. It'd be hard to convince your brother to rig the election for you if you're responsible for sending expensive storms to his state, hehe....

This is one thing you simply can't blame Bush for, much as we'd like to...

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   
HOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how in the name of zeus' butthole did President Bush cause the weather to change...????

Even if the President would have done everthing in his power to prevent global warming, it would take years or centuries for it to have an affect...

This thread is absurd....

(my opinion expressed here is not towards the author of this thread, it is against the mere notion that the President caused the hurricanes)

The title of the thread should be changed... I though the author was stating that he believed the President caused this...

[edit on 28-10-2004 by elevatedone]

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   
That's takes the cake.

mild year for hurricanes my arse.

can you put a "moderator" on ignore?

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Yes, I've been monitoring Haarp for sometime now. You can compare Haarp activity, hurricanes, and small

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Yes, and if an asteroid hits us, we can be sure it was Bush's alien reptile buddies that sent it here...

Geeez. How much more pathetic can these MoveOn.org people get?

link   

Originally posted by esdad71
You really
Think
bush had something to do with
it.
Is this weathed machine guarded by NAtasha and Boris
It is called a weather patttern....

NO, actually, I think ole Rushbo lies.....but, well, it would be interesting if Carter actually did mention it.

link   
Bush causes cancer...true story!

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Moveon.org is a bunch of nuts. Don't look at the smoke, put out the fire. The fire is HAARP. Bush is just holder of the "button" at the moment. EU is building a superhaarp to be oneline soon.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   
ooooops I just crapped my pants...

where's president Bush, I blame him.... he made me leave my nice office job today and take a two hour lunch and enjoy a nice steak and beverage, and then come back to my comfortable desk chair, kick back and read ATS and oops, crap my pants.....

where is that little....

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
One more thing......the only "active" missle defense system is Fort Greely in Alaska. To protect Haarp!

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
This thread is absurd....
(my opinion expressed here is not towards the author of this thread, it is against the mere notion that the President caused the hurricanes)

That is why i brought it up, i couldn't believe Moveon.org would actually use this to make a difference in the next election. It is very sad.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Actually, I heard they opened another HAARP facility in Jacksonville.

It was this facility that was conducting tests in concert w/ the Navy this summer offshore.

TV/Radio both warned that GPS and cellular networks would be disrupted as the tests occurred.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
Bush does have a weather machine. It's called HAARP. Clinton brought it on line, tested it, remember the weather weirdness of the late 90's.

This is from the HAARP program FAQ:

Is HAARP capable of affecting the weather?
The HAARP facility will not affect the weather. Transmitted energy in the frequency ranges that will be used by HAARP is subject to negligible absorption in either the troposphere or the stratosphere - the two levels of the atmosphere that produce the earth's weather. Electromagnetic interactions only occur in the near-vacuum of the rarefied region above about 70 km known as the ionosphere.
The ionosphere is created and continuously replenished as the sun's radiation interacts with the highest levels of the Earth's atmosphere. The downward coupling from the ionosphere to the stratosphere/troposphere is extremely weak, and no association between natural ionospheric variability and surface weather and climate has been found, even at the extraordinarily high levels of ionospheric turbulence that the sun can produce during a geomagnetic storm. If the ionospheric storms caused by the sun itself don't affect the surface weather, there is no chance that HAARP can do so either.

www.haarp.alaska.edu...

More information:'

www.haarp.alaska.edu...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join