It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians "The Book of Enoch", In or Out???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I'd say it's in, but what's more important is to confirm with God.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joecroft
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Originally posted by verthumanbeing
Only one right now. You wide eyed as an innocent unabashedly caught a glimmer of LIFEFORCE CREATION in action and survived it. Venue Human. In thinking of such things; your moniker WanDash what does it mean? Same question goes for JoeCroft, AfterInfinity, Wandering Scribe, Akragon; Spiritofenoch,smithsumjub,GreatestIam.

Thats quite an esteemed list of names lol you got there…I wonder why you chose only those names; for there are many other religious posters here on ATS.

Anyway, I appreciate your input on this thread, and it’s a very interesting question, which I don’t mind answering in full…but just not here, on this thread, as I feel it would be way of topic for this discussion.

But by all means, feel free to set up a thread asking that question, and I will personally explain my user name handle choice…

- JC

edit on 26-1-2013 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)

As I left the door open Mom; (no need to pick the lock) Here are some random thoughts.

JoeCroft=Herod Anitpas
Wandering Scribe=Solomon
Akragon=Pilot
Spirit of Enoch=Enoch
AfterInfinity=Luke
Greatest I Am=Eve
Smithsomjub=Wilam
Lone Wolf=Ba'el
WanDash=Lamb of God
edit on 26-1-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by sacgamer25

Originally posted by sacgamer25
Nephilim; So they are either some mystical combination of an Angel who is both male and female in gender, and a human wife, or the Nephilim is just a term used for the men of renown at the time. Men like MLK, and Einstein.

Originally posted by sacgamer25
The way I read the above message is quite simple. Adam was made in God's image both male and female. Eve, the female part of Adam was removed from Adam to create Eve. Thus making two out of what was one. This is why we become one flesh when we remarry. Adam is essentially being re-united to Eve, through marriage. Nephilim is simply a term, only used once in a bible that could be translated to Genius.

Angels were walking around, like regular men, in many passages in the Bible. Take for example Genesis 18 and 19. The angels were talking, and eating, like regular people…

- JC

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

JoeCroft=Herod Anitpas

I hope this is some kind of a joke, or at least has a deep profound explanation to it.

How the Heck can you say that???

- JC

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

Originally posted by WanDash
Entirely agree with your argument/s.

Going back to "The Book of Jasher"... If "The Bible" is "the inspired, immutable, unchangeable (etc...)" Word of God...and at any point, it seeks to validate one or more claims, by referencing another work (not included in "The Bible")...it has now limited its degree of "purity" to the degree of purity associated with the "un-included work".

This seems logical to me.

Yes I agree with you on many levels, and your reasoning, does seems logical to me too.

Although regarding the “Book of Jasher”, it seems that most of its complete texts were composed much later, in comparison to the “book of Enoch.” Also the “Book of Jasher”, doesn’t really seem to have ever been considered for canonization, by the early church either.

I don’t know too much about the book itself; I do know that Rachel spoke to Joseph from the grave within one of it’s passages, which was considered a form of necromancy; and could be the one of the main reasons, for it’s non inclusion. But having said that, I’m pretty sure there’s another verse somewhere in the Bible, where a spirit is called upon from the dead, but I don’t know the exact verse and Chapter, off the top of my head.

- JC

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
...As I left the door open Mom; (no need to pick the lock) Here are some random thoughts.

JoeCroft=Herod Anitpas
Wandering Scribe=Solomon
Akragon=Pilot
Spirit of Enoch=Enoch
AfterInfinity=Luke
Greatest I Am=Eve
Smithsomjub=Wilam
Lone Wolf=Ba'el
WanDash=Lamb of God

There you go, playing into my delusion/s...again.
I like the "random" disclaimer -- Looks like a game of musical chairs.
Don't think some of the characters are going to "like" their new alter egos.
And I am really NOT looking forward to the whole sacrificial, weight of the world on my shoulders/back schema...
And - Who would you be?
I've seen Apollonius...
Or, perhaps you prefer to bow-out, claiming "first time, folks"...?

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Yes I agree with you on many levels, and your reasoning, does seems logical to me too.
Although regarding the “Book of Jasher”, it seems that most of its complete texts were composed much later, in comparison to the “book of Enoch.” Also the “Book of Jasher”, doesn’t really seem to have ever been considered for canonization, by the early church either.
I don’t know too much about the book itself; I do know that Rachel spoke to Joseph from the grave within one of it’s passages, which was considered a form of necromancy; and could be the one of the main reasons, for it’s non inclusion. But having said that, I’m pretty sure there’s another verse somewhere in the Bible, where a spirit is called upon from the dead, but I don’t know the exact verse and Chapter, off the top of my head.
...- JC

Well - I have read many such denunciations of the book, as well... And, I am not attempting to legitimize it any more than I am The Book/s of Enoch, or the other books included in (or excluded from) the Bible... Just going with some of the reasoning for/behind said Canon.

I am guessing that at least one of those instances (of necromancy) in the Bible regarded King Saul...speaking to the dead prophet, Samuel.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

JoeCroft=Herod Anitpas

I hope this is some kind of a joke, or at least has a deep profound explanation to it.
- JC

Ahhh - being unmasked...
And, so publicly, too!

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

I am guessing that at least one of those instances (of necromancy) in the Bible regarded King Saul...speaking to the dead prophet, Samuel.

I was racking my brains, as too which chapter, I had read it in. But yes, your absolutely correct, it’s mentioned in, “1 Samuel 28:7–20”, So thanks for clearly that one up.

And this brings up the case in point, because if the Bible as it’s stands contains material that is controversial and/or contradictory, and another book contains the exact same said elements, then it would seem rather hypocritical, to use that as a reason alone, for a books rejection.

Which btw, I’m pretty sure you agree with…I’m just reiterating the point…etc

- JC

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

Ahhh - being unmasked...
And, so publicly, too!

LOL

Well, if I’m “Herod Anitpas” and you’re the “Lamb of God”, then shouldn’t I have been trying to “take you out” by now lol

And seeing as your a non Christian, then how can you be the Lamb of God, aka Jesus???

And if I’m a believer in Yeshua, but have rejected most of standard Christianity, then how can I be seen as “Herod Anitpas”???

The mind boggles at the logic…

Most name lists are in alphabetical order, so perhaps a little restructuring, is in order…

AfterInfinity=Herod Anitpas
Akragon=Solomon
Greatest I Am=Pilot
JoeCroft=Enoch
Lone Wolf=Luke
Smithsomjub=Eve
Spirit of Enoch =Wilam
WanDash=Ba'el
Wandering Scribe=Lamb of God

My name now fits perfectly with the title of this thread…but unfortunately for you WanDash, you’ve’ gone from hero, to villain lol

Good luck to everyone, in your new found positions, hopefully vethumanbeing will show up, and explain ALL…

- JC

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

...Most name lists are in alphabetical order, so perhaps a little restructuring, is in order…
...AfterInfinity=Herod Anitpas
Akragon=Solomon
Greatest I Am=Pilot
JoeCroft=Enoch
Lone Wolf=Luke
Smithsomjub=Eve
Spirit of Enoch =Wilam
WanDash=Ba'el
...My name now fits perfectly with the title of this thread…but unfortunately for you WanDash, you’ve’ gone from hero, to villain lol
...Good luck to everyone, in your new found positions, hopefully vethumanbeing will show up, and explain ALL…

So - my "prophecy" has been fulfilled. (musical chairs)
Don't get too comfortable in your new-found glory. As you say - when vethumanbeing returns, his random thoughts may jumble/un-jumble the characters again.
Going from Lamb of God to Ba'el could be...my specialty...

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

JoeCroft=Herod Anitpas

- JC

Not a joke it has a very profound explaination, as well as to the others identified. All together in one environment talking to each other. No mistake. How to explain this: Timing. No thing happens accidentally all things wind around a certain truth and what is happening here is an introduction of sorts. It more applies to my recognision than anything else-sort of a delayed visionquest realized (self discovery involved here). This is extremely personal and by no means a negative.

For whatever reason I recognised past life pattern with all of you and is why you responded to me. That is all. One distinction for WanDash, is representative of the Innocence of the lamb of god not the actual.

Conference table reference again.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

...As I left the door open Mom; (no need to pick the lock) Here are some random thoughts.

JoeCroft=Herod Anitpas
Wandering Scribe=Solomon
Akragon=Pilot
Spirit of Enoch=Enoch
AfterInfinity=Luke
Greatest I Am=Eve
Smithsomjub=Wilam
Lone Wolf=Ba'el
WanDash=Lamb of God

There you go, playing into my delusion/s...again.
I like the "random" disclaimer -- Looks like a game of musical chairs.
Don't think some of the characters are going to "like" their new alter egos.
And I am really NOT looking forward to the whole sacrificial, weight of the world on my shoulders/back schema...
And - Who would you be?
I've seen Apollonius...
Or, perhaps you prefer to bow-out, claiming "first time, folks"...?

OH No, not alter egos at all/I am picking up on past life experiences is all. You are Representative of the innocent, not the actual sacrifical. Random is not a disclaimer, it is merely some of my thoughts random not describing those at the forefront, needing most to be expressed (should have called them urgent thoughtforms).

You have seen Apollonius! I always reference him as myself being the blind truth teller cursed. Five cents please.
Bow out of what? I never would have jumped into this forum with an even remote possibility of bailing. I am perfectly capable of honoring by expressing my beliefs and find it amusing challenging and most of all enlightenning to defend them.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Not a joke it has a very profound explaination, as well as to the others identified. All together in one environment talking to each other. No mistake.

Well, I feel the sincerity coming through your words/writings. And take no offence to your profound and personal inner explanation, even though I don’t know what they may be, or mean.

How to explain this: Timing. No thing happens accidentally all things wind around a certain truth and what is happening here is an introduction of sorts. It more applies to my recognision than anything else-sort of a delayed visionquest realized (self discovery involved here). This is extremely personal and by no means a negative.

Absolutely agree; inner connections do happen for a reason. It can be difficult to accept them at times, and just go with flow, never knowing where they might lead us. A large part of my own journey, that I “didn’t cover”, on that other thread, revolved around me following certain synchronistic cues, pointers and events etc...

For whatever reason I recognised past life pattern with all of you and is why you responded to me. That is all. One distinction for WanDash, is representative of the Innocence of the lamb of god not the actual.

I see; saw you were tying in certain characteristics of those past historical figures, that you recognize within those ATS members?

It could be, that you’re having a deeper spiritual connection, by recognizing the inner truths, that each of those posters has spoken, at one time or another.

Although, if this is some past life DNA memory thing; it would be interesting to get all those posters onto one thread, discussing it together.

“Men are runnin’ from land to land
Tryin’ to make things alright
Holding meeting after meeting, constantly reaching
For what they maybe thinking is right”

- JC

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

reply to post by WanDash

Ahhh - being unmasked...
And, so publicly, too!

LOL

Well, if I’m “Herod Anitpas” and you’re the “Lamb of God”, then shouldn’t I have been trying to “take you out” by now lol

And seeing as your a non Christian, then how can you be the Lamb of God, aka Jesus???

And if I’m a believer in Yeshua, but have rejected most of standard Christianity, then how can I be seen as “Herod Anitpas”???

The mind boggles at the logic…

Most name lists are in alphabetical order, so perhaps a little restructuring, is in order…

AfterInfinity=Herod Anitpas
Akragon=Solomon
Greatest I Am=Pilot
JoeCroft=Enoch
Lone Wolf=Luke
Smithsomjub=Eve
Spirit of Enoch =Wilam
WanDash=Ba'el

My name now fits perfectly with the title of this thread…but unfortunately for you WanDash, you’ve’ gone from hero, to villain lol

Good luck to everyone, in your new found positions, hopefully vethumanbeing will show up, and explain ALL…

- JC

You cannot change the 'given truth' Joe, yet attempted to change fate. Oddlly as Herod you did these things and exacted your surprising as it was ALWAYS (your nature) to DOMINATE and control. You lived and outsmarted the Romans had a major impact on building the inferstructure of Jeruselem; Pilot being your Spy "Listen I am your GOOD concious nemises (representive of Caesar Tiberius son of Augustus?)." Any money forthcoming? Why the two of you never got together on the Jesus thing/problem I have yet to understand. Guess the idea (I am blaming the source God and its always mismanagement) left its idea in the dead letter area. The message? Hey this guy Jesus is worthy of some interest.

edit on 27-1-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Not a joke it has a very profound explaination, as well as to the others identified. All together in one environment talking to each other. No mistake.

Well, I feel the sincerity coming through your words/writings. And take no offence to your profound and personal inner explanation, even though I don’t know what they may be, or mean.

How to explain this: Timing. No thing happens accidentally all things wind around a certain truth and what is happening here is an introduction of sorts. It more applies to my recognision than anything else-sort of a delayed visionquest realized (self discovery involved here). This is extremely personal and by no means a negative.

Absolutely agree; inner connections do happen for a reason. It can be difficult to accept them at times, and just go with flow, never knowing where they might lead us. A large part of my own journey, that I “didn’t cover”, on that other thread, revolved around me following certain synchronistic cues, pointers and events etc...

I see; saw you were tying in certain characteristics of those past historical figures, that you recognize within those ATS members?

It could be, that you’re having a deeper spiritual connection, by recognizing the inner truths, that each of those posters has spoken, at one time or another.

Although, if this is some past life DNA memory thing; it would be interesting to get all those posters onto one thread, discussing it together.

“Men are runnin’ from land to land
Tryin’ to make things alright
Holding meeting after meeting, constantly reaching
For what they maybe thinking is right”

- JC

Basically I see the connections; draw conclusions and try to explain the oddities of why any of us would so randomly meet in for me an important discussion of what most would think specious not worthy. My goal? to get a group of individuals together to expose God, and make It reveal itself. NOT EASY. No one has accomplished this (concentration camp WWII occupants attempted to try God and failed these being the Hassidic). My purpose to define and flesh out God call it; express thyself to your children.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   

...OH No, not alter egos at all/I am picking up on past life experiences is all. You are Representative of the innocent, not the actual sacrifical. Random is not a disclaimer, it is merely some of my thoughts random not describing those at the forefront, needing most to be expressed (should have called them urgent thoughtforms).

You have seen Apollonius! I always reference him as myself being the blind truth teller cursed. Five cents please.
Bow out of what? I never would have jumped into this forum with an even remote possibility of bailing. I am perfectly capable of honoring by expressing my beliefs and find it amusing challenging and most of all enlightenning to defend them.

..."Past-Life experiences" or "past Life Experiences"...?... Don't know that it makes any difference.
Not expecting you to bow-out from any discussion (unless it pleases you to)...just recalling that your moniker and DNA point to something unique (first time around, perhaps?)...thus ...depending on the answer to the question in the first line of this reply... ... ...you could have no "Past-Life experiences" for reference.

Think I'm racking-up a bigger bill in this thread than all others combined... Should have taken the $5 when it was waving beneath my snout.

I can almost go with your notion/discernment of "innocence"...but, for me, more like naivete. And, maybe that's what your take was, as well.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

...OH No, not alter egos at all/I am picking up on past life experiences is all. You are Representative of the innocent, not the actual sacrifical. Random is not a disclaimer, it is merely some of my thoughts random not describing those at the forefront, needing most to be expressed (should have called them urgent thoughtforms).

..."Past-Life experiences" or "past Life Experiences"...?... Don't know that it makes any difference.
Not expecting you to bow-out from any discussion (unless it pleases you to)...just recalling that your moniker and DNA point to something unique (first time around, perhaps?)...thus ...depending on the answer to the question in the first line of this reply... ... ...you could have no "Past-Life experiences" for reference.

Think I'm racking-up a bigger bill in this thread than all others combined... Should have taken the $5 when it was waving beneath my snout.

I can almost go with your notion/discernment of "innocence"...but, for me, more like naivete. And, maybe that's what your take was, as well.

I am a first time arrounder never a human before. Job/not job; take over an idea that was in all intents and purposes so missmanaged as to witness the destruction of good intentions gone wildly bad. You think you are naive? Guess what; the lying child I gave conciousness to did something; so unbelievable that was the attempting of killing of its parent (an overthrow) Osiris all over again. No bills, I am constantly ribbed by others as to my innocence/naivete--do you know why? Because as I know the Truth of All I am an easy target. These are just jibs because the AllKnowing is where the Buck Stops and this is just a teasing (the I Love factor of You/me). I am a good guardian believe me to for the human.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Only one right now. You wide eyed as an innocent unabashedly caught a glimmer of LIFEFORCE CREATION in action and survived it. Venue Human. In thinking of such things; your moniker WanDash what does it mean? Same question goes for JoeCroft, AfterInfinity, Wandering Scribe, Akragon; Spiritofenoch,smithsumjub,GreatestIam.

Thats quite an esteemed list of names lol you got there…I wonder why you chose only those names; for there are many other religious posters here on ATS.

Anyway, I appreciate your input on this thread, and it’s a very interesting question, which I don’t mind answering in full…but just not here, on this thread, as I feel it would be way of topic for this discussion.

But by all means, feel free to set up a thread asking that question, and I will personally explain my user name handle choice…

- JC

edit on 26-1-2013 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)

As I left the door open Mom; (no need to pick the lock) Here are some random thoughts.

JoeCroft=Herod Anitpas the great
Wandering Scribe=Solomon? I know you are there and refuse conference?
Akragon=Pilot my love did everything turn out alright?
Spirit of Enoch=Enoch truth
AfterInfinity=Luke Mark my word
Greatest I Am=Eve my cousin?
Smithsomjub=Wilam
Lone Wolf=Ba'el Prove it you beta no alpha
WanDash=Lamb of God representitive of Grand Illusion absolutely beautiful.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   

But by all means, feel free to set up a thread asking that question, and I will personally explain my user name handle choice
___________________________________________________________________________________________
This I own:

JoeCroft=Herod Anitpas the great
Wandering Scribe=Solomon? I know you are there and refuse conference?
Akragon=Pilot my love did everything turn out alright?
Spirit of Enoch=Enoch truth
AfterInfinity=Luke Mark my word
Greatest I Am=Eve my cousin?
Smithsomjub=Wilam
Lone Wolf=Ba'el Prove it you beta no alpha
WanDash=Lamb of God representitive of Grand Illusion absolutely beautiful.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join