It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports Of Shots Fired At Lone Star College In Texas

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by EL1A5

More and more reports will be released like this. And more False Flags will be created to advocate the need for Gun Control. I'm in Britain and we already have gun control laws. The British have already been disarmed.

Americans really need to wake up to the fact that the Fascist Obama and his band of Merry Zionists need the US population disarmed for them to create their New World Order. If you are disarmed then you are a slave that can be manipulated any way they wish.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Of course PTSD is the root of all evil (jk), look at how the media portrays it. Hyper aggression, snap at any moment, and violent... My brother-in-law finished his two tours in afgan, and has PTSD, but the gov wants him back for yet another run... So he is okay to go deal with a completely different culture, but not safe in our own? How does that make sense? This is the type of person the media demonizes as crazy mass shooters. Just messed up in my opinion.
BTW he is neither violent nor aggressive towards us or our family. I trust him.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx
reply to post by EL1A5

More and more reports will be released like this. And more False Flags will be created to advocate the need for Gun Control. I'm in Britain and we already have gun control laws. The British have already been disarmed.

Americans really need to wake up to the fact that the Fascist Obama and his band of Merry Zionists need the US population disarmed for them to create their New World Order. If you are disarmed then you are a slave that can be manipulated any way they wish.

Oh my.

Where to begin?

1. Why do you think this is a false flag?

2. Obama is a Democrat not a fascist. He is overstepping his bounds, but only slightly. Much worse has been done well before his time.

3. That sucks man, why did yall let it go down like that? Did they try to turn the military against you? Heard your gun crime went through the roof too.

4. Zionists are not pushing for a NWO.... please tell me you don't buy into that Protocols of Zion HOAX.

5. BS. Our last resource is ourselves. Without us working, the wealthy have nothing to buy. We do not necessarily need guns - only unity. You do have a point though. It is much easier to oppress a nation without arms.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by westlynx
Of course PTSD is the root of all evil (jk), look at how the media portrays it. Hyper aggression, snap at any moment, and violent... My brother-in-law finished his two tours in afgan, and has PTSD, but the gov wants him back for yet another run... So he is okay to go deal with a completely different culture, but not safe in our own? How does that make sense? This is the type of person the media demonizes as crazy mass shooters. Just messed up in my opinion.
BTW he is neither violent nor aggressive towards us or our family. I trust him.

Yes many of our veterans are extremely trustworthy, I can vouch for that. Even the ones with PTSD (shocker, I know
).: None of them have committed a mass shooting yet. Or a shooting at all come to think of it (ANOTHER SHOCKER). In fact, they are loving and humble normally. Nothing like the movies.
edit on 23-1-2013 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
will there be 50 million coincidences to this shooting as well, or will it be just a regualar shooting...

why the legs,,, duh they already have dead kids that couldnt give their side of story, not scarey enough. now shoot people in the legs and they can tell about the horror of that day to every media outlet for the next 5 months.

i could really give two #$%^ less, untill i see 45 dollars for a can of beer and 5k for wine or hard alch. i could care less, drinking and driving kills 9k plus a year,(guess what some are even kids, i knows gtfo riiight?) and yet guns cost hundreds to thousands, can be denied before you even take some kind of test to obtain one and have all kinds of rules and regulations concerning them.

where is that with alchohol, all you need is valid id, poof you are drunk, no reponsibilities what so ever other than, friends dont let friends drive drunk.......wow thats pretty scarey and as far as dui, who gives a $%^& when you let the person go , and allow them to keep F ING DRIVING.

yet anyone 21 older can walk in spend 15 bucks, get wrecked, and wipe out a family just going to church. wow wheres the outrage, wheres all the new laws, wheres the life in prison for killing under influence laws...... ,

oh wait thats right they dont care about taking alch away, because you cant shoot back straight, drunk.

so why do they want those rifles again?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by EL1A5
reply to post by NarrowGate

I attended rehab twice for it, I saw men who abused their kids to men who couldn't even open a bathroom door without taking cover. It is indeed a REAL disorder.

How do you know they did not have any other disorders contributing to this behavior? More importantly - by the time it reaches that point - how would a shrink ever figure it out? Never seen a man with PTSD hurt his kids from it. I know people who have had prolonged exposure to combat and never ran for cover in civilian life. In fact, I rarely see odd behavior out of them unless they are having bad nightmares and can't sleep. Normally they just drink that away (no lie). Probably not the healthiest move, wouldn't you agree? Still, they are stable.

But, you do have to define PTSD. There are different levels of it - some requiring a new name for the condition. Certain extremely regimented units (rangers for instance)....they have more than PTSD going on.

ETA: I am not hating on Rangers at all. Love Rangers. Many of them are very stable people from what I have seen. No family there though (to my knowledge). Some have went to ranger school though.

Oh oh forgot to add, the ever dangerous to society - SHAKING (GASP). While extremely annoying for them, it is no threat to anyone.

ETA wait the taking cover part is just auditory hallucination. I already acknowledged that. Shoot everyone in the city does that when a motor bike pops.

ETA Most importantly IT is NOT a DISORDER. It is a condition. Nothing more or less. To call it a disorder is to call most humans mentally ill.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
How long before the weirdo brigade on ATS talk about a conspiracy and not a real shooting....??

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by pacifier2012

It was the Zionist-Catholic Church-Freemasons that false flagged this in order to enact the NWO. Didn't you know that already?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
surprise, surprise ... another GANG-related shooting in a gun-free zone ... nope, no coincidence or agenda there

at least maybe some ppl will start seeing it for what it really is ... propaganda.

source
According to the Lone Star College website, weapons are not allowed on the campus

while i do wish those injured a speedy recovery ... it should be noted that as evidenced, guns don't kill ... but, a skilled person on the trigger, can

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
surprise, surprise ... another GANG-related shooting in a gun-free zone ... nope, no coincidence or agenda there

at least maybe some ppl will start seeing it for what it really is ... propaganda.

source
According to the Lone Star College website, weapons are not allowed on the campus

while i do wish those injured a speedy recovery ... it should be noted that as evidenced, guns don't kill ... but, a skilled person on the trigger, can

Why is gang in caps? Also, what do you think the goal of this propaganda is?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Why is gang in caps?
to emphasize the CAUSE rather effect.
[also because it's my writing style and has been for quite some time, that ok w/you?]

Also, what do you think the goal of this propaganda is?
same as always, disarmament.

questions for you -- why do you think the majority of mass shootings occur in gun-free zones ?? and should they (GFZ) be eliminated ?
edit on 23-1-2013 by Honor93 because: add txt

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Why is gang in caps?
to emphasize the CAUSE rather effect.
[also because it's my writing style and has been for quite some time, that ok w/you?]

Also, what do you think the goal of this propaganda is?
same as always, disarmament.

How does the possibility of it being gang-related mean gangs are the cause of it? The cause is much more simple than that, but I went over that earlier in the thread. The "mass" shootings will stop when we learn to act as intelligent beings with free will that are capable of love are supposed to act. As a society.

As far as disarmament goes, they picked a hell of a bad story for that agenda. Maybe why they took it out of the spotlight?

As for your edited in question, you should really look at my earlier posts in this thread. Just go member - posts in thread to the left.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   

How does the possibility of it being gang-related mean gangs are the cause of it?
hmmm, now that's a question for another topic, isn't it ?

without getting drastically off-topic ... if the shooter was hallucinating, it's more likely than not that some form of drugs would be the cause.
same logic applies.

gang-related means some form of gang influence exists, why would you think otherwise ?

but I went over that earlier in the thread. The "mass" shootings will stop when we learn to act as intelligent beings with free will that are capable of love are supposed to act. As a society.
yes, i read that nonsense, i disagree.

don't know about being taken out of the spotlight, i read it on a homepage as soon as i signed in

as far as disarmament goes, they will do anything to keep it in our conversations ... hence, there will be more.

as for your post history, i get it, your bro was killed in a GFZ ... but remarkably, never once do you suggest eliminating them ... why is that ?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   
All right guys, I think "shootings" involving 2-3 people happen like every day. This isn't the same thing as a shooting spree. This is just the media picking up on the "flavor of the week"
edit on 23-1-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   

How does the possibility of it being gang-related mean gangs are the cause of it?
hmmm, now that's a question for another topic, isn't it ?

without getting drastically off-topic ... if the shooter was hallucinating, it's more likely than not that some form of drugs would be the cause.
same logic applies.

gang-related means some form of gang influence exists, why would you think otherwise ?

but I went over that earlier in the thread. The "mass" shootings will stop when we learn to act as intelligent beings with free will that are capable of love are supposed to act. As a society.
yes, i read that nonsense, i disagree.

don't know about being taken out of the spotlight, i read it on a homepage as soon as i signed in

as far as disarmament goes, they will do anything to keep it in our conversations ... hence, there will be more.

as for your post history, i get it, your bro was killed in a GFZ ... but remarkably, never once do you suggest eliminating them ... why is that ?

Is this a serious post? I will continue as if it is, I can only assume it is.

1. We only have reports of it being gang-related, no actual proof. The news always gets it wrong, especially in ongoing cases. Often times - they are intentionally mislead to further the investigation. Past that, even if it is gang-related that does not make gangs the cause. I am not defending gangs, only logic, here.

2.You disagree? OK
Nonsense? Far from it.

3. I was talking about the MSM not ATS.

4. Back to that whole intelligent beings with free will that are capable of love thing... you see that goes without saying does it not? Why do I need to give the answer to 1+1 for everyone? gun free zones should be eliminated immediately considering murderers are not concerned with them... Happy now?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
All right guys, I think "shootings" involving 2-3 people happen like every day. This isn't the same thing as a shooting spree. This is just the media picking up on the "flavor of the week"
edit on 23-1-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

You almost got it right. They happen every day and in almost every city. Not "like" every day.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   

why wouldn't it be ?
did you post here to have a discussion or not ?

1. hmmmm, msm gets it wrong - yes, they do.
however, unless you have proof of the contrary, it was gang-related as stated repeatedly and not so surprising considering the location.

2. glad we can agree to disagree

why ppl choose to ignore the x-factor is beyond me.

3. at what point did you think i meant ATS ?
unlike some members, the homepage of this computer does not default to ATS

4. intelligent beings are one thing.
free will only exists when exercised and not all intelligent beings do so on a regular basis.
lastly, since every creature is capable of love ... why isn't there more of it ?

5. actually yes, it's nice to read statements of what should be done

more ppl need to be saying so.

and, no offense intended to all the math whizzes everywhere ... BUT ...
in my life, 1+1, often = 3

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   

wow, about the only reason that might be true is because the cops seem to be shooting at someone, everyday, everywhere ... maybe we should ban their guns

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   

why wouldn't it be ?
did you post here to have a discussion or not ?

1. hmmmm, msm gets it wrong - yes, they do.
however, unless you have proof of the contrary, it was gang-related as stated repeatedly and not so surprising considering the location.

2. glad we can agree to disagree

why ppl choose to ignore the x-factor is beyond me.

3. at what point did you think i meant ATS ?
unlike some members, the homepage of this computer does not default to ATS

4. intelligent beings are one thing.
free will only exists when exercised and not all intelligent beings do so on a regular basis.
lastly, since every creature is capable of love ... why isn't there more of it ?

5. actually yes, it's nice to read statements of what should be done

more ppl need to be saying so.

and, no offense intended to all the math whizzes everywhere ... BUT ...
in my life, 1+1, often = 3

Why wouldn't it be?

1. Well at least you question things. [/sarcasm]. It is an ongoing investigation we have no reliable information yet, because they intentionally mislead the media sometimes. It might be gang related might not be.

2. Given the context, I think what you mean by X factor is a combination of things that can actually be fixed. The problem is it is just not profitable to fix them.

3. Well, it has been taken out of the spotlight www.huffingtonpost.com... it is not mentioned there at all, but that is not my homepage and neither is ATS. However.... BREAKING NEWS.... www.huffingtonpost.com...

Others have said that it is not in the spotlight in the MSM anymore. I don't follow it much, but from what I can see they are right.

4. Exactly my point. I am starting to like you. So you are saying that the things that block this can not be removed?

5. Sorry, I forgot just how brainwashed some people are. I guess I should have stated the insanely obvious here.

next thing I know they will tell me not to complain if I didn't vote..... again.....

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Last I checked the investigation was ongoing. Let's hold for the real facts before we get emotional over MSM half-truths again.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join