It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shock claim: Obama only wants military leaders who 'will fire on U.S. citizens'

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorKarma

www.presidency.ucsb.edu...

As for how those imprisoned by Lincoln remained in prison after the War and I I suspect you are eluding to, After His Death, I imagine for any number of reasons Lincolns death did not change their sentence and each served out their time or as concession to Lincoln's memory, those in control continued to punish his (Lincoln) and the Federalist detractors.

Fortunately, I have very good eyesight, and can read the date in the fine print there - it says "May 18, 1864", which was not "long after the war", it was during the war. Those so imprisoned were already imprisoned - Lincoln did not imprison them after the war.

As for the rest of the post, the parallels between Lincoln and Obama, that was some excellent work there. I gave you a star for it. Was it not Obama himself that was trying to draw parallels between himself and Lincoln during his first election? Looks to me like he's trying to make good on those threats.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I am skeptical of this, I have never heard of the station. Not saying it isn't real but if you notice the call sign in the background is different than the one below the name of the reporter. Also, the only station I know that has a call sign close to this is WHDH which is an affiliate of NBC.

I found a WHDN out of Boston, but it is a low power transmission UHF channel. There is a WHDT but it is out of Miami, FL.

It could be legit, I am just skeptical is all.

Nice find though.

edit on 25-1-2013 by Darkphoenix77 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2013 by Darkphoenix77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I found this rather interesting post, related to your OP. It definitely corroborates the information in your OP.

In a study recently published by the West Point Combating Terrorism Center entitled, “Challengers From The Sidelines: Understanding America’s Violent Far-Right,” Arie Perliger, the author of the study, attempts to present a picture of an America infested with dangerous “Right Wing” domestic terrorists lurking in the shadows and waiting to launch an attack on government establishments, agents, and minorities.

In the study, what Perliger defines as the “Far-Right” is actually a mixture of race hate groups with ordinary militias, anti-abortion activists, Libertarians/Anarchists, and “conspiracy theorists.” Perliger suggets that this “Far-Right” contingent is glued together by an identification with an “anti-federalist” ideology as well as a belief in a “New World Order.” According to Perliger, these groups are concerned with the “corrupted and tyrannical nature of the federal government and its apparent tendency to violate individuals’ civilian liberties and constitutional rights.”

Perliger, who is the director of terrorism studies at the West Point Combating Terrorism Center writes in the Introduction to the study that its purpose is to provide “a conceptual foundation for understanding different far-right groups and then presents the empirical analysis of violent incidents to identify those perpetrating attacks and their associated trends.”

www.activistpost.com...

This, in addition to the well-known Missouri "report" defining to police what are considered possible terrorists, IMO, lends credence to your OP. It certainly seems like they are trying to condition our military officers to treat many of us, and I certainly put himself in that targeted group, as "terrorists" because of our beliefs. This is EXACTLY what Hitler did in the 1930's, namely condition non-Jews in Germany to regard Jews as non-human, or sub-human, so that the rest of society would not object, when the Jews and other so-called "mentally ill" or "defectives" were rounded up and made to "disappear".
Do I believe that this administration is mimicking what Hitler did? Let me be absolutely clear on this-YES, I firmly believe it. The fact that it is working does not speak well for the American public at large. Too many have taken to drinking the cool aid of the politicians on both sides of the aisle.
BTW, since “conspiracy theorists.” are included in their terrorist definition, virtually every member of ATS is defined as a terrorist by their definition, regardless of your political beliefs.

edit on 25-1-2013 by ProfEmeritus because: added last line as an after-thought

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by InverseLookingGlass

Is this a surprise with all the heavily armed gun worshipers out there? Police at any level will shoot citizens, and by the way people are talking, this is going to be routine.

National guard shoot US citizens
All intelligence branches shoot US citizens.
Regular military deployed on US soil is the news, not that they should be willing to shoot citizens.

So grab all your gun-loving friends and neighbors and all your cross-eyed progeny, go to a fenced compound and wait for the knock on the door. I'll see you on the evening news.

An amazing string of insults, innuendos and broad stroke labeling but ironically, it is the same tone used by some Gun Loving, Police Hating Inbreds when talking about the Godless Marxist Mongrel Sodomite Pacifists, while people like me keeping dreaming of ways to bring both these sides together so they can wipe each other out. The saying goes, the Truth is Your Side, My Side and the Facts. I say, the Truth is, there are just too damn many people with opinions about how other people should live.
edit on 25-1-2013 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorKarma
I say, the Truth is, there are just too damn many people with opinions about how other people should live.

And that is THE Truth!

Here's another truth:

All of my "heavily armed gun worshiping friends", neighbors, and "cross-eyed progeny" have better sense than to allow themselves to be hemmed into a "fenced compound" and pinned down, to be shot like fish in a barrel. The individual you were responding to won't be seeing them on the evening news, and probably better hope that he never sees them at all.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
While this is concerning, I live in Texas and I know a good few people that will be taking guns up against our soldiers if anything were to happen like what you say.
*I am now awaiting my door to be knocked down by SWAT*

The day America starts imprisoning its own citizens is the day that we must disregard all laws and take arms against any and ALL Americans that support the agenda; regardless of title, wealth, or anything else.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
reply to post by MajorKarma

That was a pretty good post, and one that I agree with in the main. The only part I take issue with is the notion that Lincoln ordered his troops to fire on fellow citizens. I don't know of any instance during the Civil War where that occurred, but it's entirely possible that it did happen at some point - Lincoln was no saint.

Look up the New York City Draft riots.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Obama wants only anti-American military who will fire on American citizens because he is obviously afraid of having anti-Obama military who will fire on him. A coup could be coming

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

You are naive if you do not see the clear and present danger posed by Obama. Death panels in health care, 47% of the country on welfare- on his way to doubling the budget deficit- preparing to confiscate guns and so on. And all you can say is that these ideas come from outer space. Get a clue

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Snsoc

Lincoln arrested draft protestors in New York and members of the media who opposed his policies. Lincoln was a dictator I am not aware of widespread instances of firing on American citizens.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Sandalphon

What is your point? This looks like inane rambling. If you do not view your government as a threat to your safety and well-being, just drink the kool-aid and then lie down

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

By virtue of the fact that you are on this site, YOU ARE THE FAR RIGHT AND THEREFORE, CONSIDERED A DOMESTIC TERRORIST

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghostx

That day has come- Haven't you heard of the NDAA. Roger Brown has also exposed related death squads on Coast to Coast. It is here, right now.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by pete3343

Well if Roger Brown has "exposed" them then they must either be pathetically incompetent since he is still alive, and/or they don't actually exist - thanks for the reassurance!!

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

By virtue of the fact that you are on this site, YOU ARE THE FAR RIGHT AND THEREFORE, CONSIDERED A DOMESTIC TERRORIST
reply to post by pete3343

I know. I've known that for a long time. My heroes are the domestic terrorists called the "Founding Fathers". Their "terrorism" created this country, and now the politicians are trying to destroy it. It's getting close to the time to water the tree of Liberty.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
so what is he selling ?

this really isn't worth commenting on

oh well too late

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Military who will ''fire on U.S. citizens" will also fire on ''politicians'' and their supporting military if their is a coup d'etat...and they are ordered to do so. The key is the Colonels (brigade commanders) as there is little difference in terms of knowledge of military history, strategy and tactics from O-6 up to Full General in my opinion (mostly politics above that level in terms of promotion). Above that (O-6) I know of one three star who is still in who will not fire on US citizens and probably lied about it to stay in. The low level grunts (like the Natl Guard at Katrina will follow illegal orders when told to do so because they are being fired upon by "terrorists") and most in the military are trained to follow orders and not think....but when you get to be a flag level commander (COL and above or Navy CAPT and above) then you have more intelligence and more authority and they will be able to see thru the charade of orders and I believe that there are enough real patriots in the military at high levels that this would only go soooo far.
edit on 26-1-2013 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I'm not surprised at this as it seems to me that the US is destabilizing and the federal government may find itself in need to express its military muscle on US soil in the not too distant future.

I remember one time back in High School I had this programming problem I was facing and for the life of me couldn't figure out the solution. One day I woke up from a good night sleep and the first thing that went through my head was the solution to the problem, strangest thing. Anyway this morning I woke up and had a similar sensation, the first thing that went through my head was that Russia was using the conspiracy movement to foment distrust and destabilize the US.

Anyway, sounds like a good enough solution to me.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Symbiot

Where is the instability among the people? Government finances yes; government corruption, yes; but we had no "American Spring" - no riots in the streets or mass marches on Washington......The American People sleep like sheep while Posse Comitatus is "put to sleep" (euthanized).

edit on 27-1-2013 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join