DHS training did occur in Bridgport CT on Dec. 14,2012 (Sandy Hook)

page: 1
33
<<   2 >>

log in

join
+12 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I am posting this to confirm that there was a DHS training course going on just 13 miles from Sandy Hook. The post that sparked this is now closed.....It was about a CNN story and written by Whatsecret.... This is a link directly to the CT.gov DHS page with Sandy Hooks Zip entered into the bottom of the page confirming distance
edit on 21-1-2013 by ParanoidAmerican because: (no reason given)


The page does not save the Zip so here is Sandy Hooks zip.....06482 note the time it took place as well....
edit on 21-1-2013 by ParanoidAmerican because: (no reason given)
edit on 21-1-2013 by ParanoidAmerican because: (no reason given)
edit on 21-1-2013 by ParanoidAmerican because: (no reason given)
edit on 21-1-2013 by ParanoidAmerican because: (no reason given)




posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
"The goal of the course is to enable participants to improve their community’s mitigation and emergency operations plan specifically regarding the needs of children. The course will provide them with the information needed to address the unique needs of children prior to, during and following disasters. It will also provide them guidance and direction on how to form coalitions and how to become advocates for the unique needs of children in all aspects of emergency management."

These things are easily confirmed if people just bother to look instead they just say things like this is fake or this is not true and provide no source to back their stance....Well put in some work (very little) and you can find the real answer...
edit on 21-1-2013 by ParanoidAmerican because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Yet another of many coincidences. SH is going to break the world coincidence record!



posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
S & F. Training exercises may be commonplace but it's just too odd in the timing of the two events for me to accept that it was a coincidence. That's just my opinion.

The scale of exercises these days are getting increasingly more massive in scale and complexity, as well.



posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Star and Flag and to think the Debunkers claim they had Debunked it.

This more then enough evidence. Great find.
edit on 21-1-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Nobody debunked it. There were drills going in the immediate area. It's not a coincidence, just like it wasn't a coincidence in Aurora.



posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ParanoidAmerican
 


Whatsecret made an inquiry about a drill and not a training course sanctioned by the state of CT. See below.

"Was there really a drill at the same time in another school? And if it's true why did CNN play it as live footage? Is this supposed to be another honest mistake like BBC predicting the collapse of WTC 7? "

Link www.abovetopsecret.com...



edit on 21-1-2013 by TorridGal because: Sp



posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
ok - one simple question :

" if it isnt a co-incidence , what is the link ? "



posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TorridGal
 


Training Course IMO is a Drill they likely had simulations to reinforce the lessons. My guess is it would be just a mistake by CNN MSM is awful at fact checking. Could always call or email Mr. Ackley and ask him what the course consisted of....but that is just my opinion. I would like to note that I don't really think there is a connection...but it is possible...



posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ParanoidAmerican
 


Newtown is the third town north of Bridgeport. Route 25 runs directly there, but there's no highway between the two. I'm not familiar with this road, just wanted to give that perspective.



posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TorridGal
reply to post by ParanoidAmerican
 


Whatsecret made an inquiry about a drill and not a training course sanctioned by the state of CT. See below.

"Was there really a drill at the same time in another school? And if it's true why did CNN play it as live footage? Is this supposed to be another honest mistake like BBC predicting the collapse of WTC 7? "

Link www.abovetopsecret.com...



edit on 21-1-2013 by TorridGal because: Sp


I wanted to know about the claim on theintelhub.com that CNN ran footage of a drill as live footage from Sandy Hook. It turned out that they didn't.

But this coincidence is just as creepy as the Project longevity .



posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by shasta9600
Nobody debunked it. There were drills going in the immediate area. It's not a coincidence, just like it wasn't a coincidence in Aurora.


Or 911, or 7/7....your right it's no coincedence, it's synchronisation of events.



posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
no coincidences people.

they do this every time so they can pass off drill and exercise footage and performances
as the real thing.

every event at which you find such drill/exercise timing co-incidences
is a faked/hoaxed/staged event with no real victims.

yes, that means 9/11, 7/7, oslo and utoya, madrid etc. etc.

wakey wakey time.

will i be banned or my post stricken for expressing this, my honest and somewhat informed view?



posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ParanoidAmerican
reply to post by TorridGal
 


Training Course IMO is a Drill they likely had simulations to reinforce the lessons. My guess is it would be just a mistake by CNN MSM is awful at fact checking. Could always call or email Mr. Ackley and ask him what the course consisted of....but that is just my opinion. I would like to note that I don't really think there is a connection...but it is possible...


ParanoidAmerican - You provided us with this link - to the State of CT classroom instructions and schedule for class participation for the course - NOT a drill.

This is a part of the State of CT document..........

Anyone who would read the State of Connecticut (NOT the Federal Government Department of Homeland Security) CLASSROM requirements and overall description for the course will readily understand that it is not for a DRILL. Nowhere in the literature is there even a hint of a mention of a DRILL. Please explain to us how you manage to get DRILL out of CLASSROOM COURSEWORK.

ParanoidAmerican

These things are easily confirmed if people just bother to look instead they just say things like this is fake or this is not true and provide no source to back their stance....Well put in some work (very little) and you can find the real answer...



posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
This was a class. Not a drill.

This would be the same as if you signed up for a free college course on tax prep. No armed people. No riot gear. No storming the town simulating an attack.... A lecture. For thirty people plus an instructor.

Not to mention Bridgeport is a major city in CT so it makes sense it would be held there....

Edit: oops, point already made above, valid nonetheless.
edit on 22-1-2013 by lpowell0627 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutonaLimb
no coincidences people.

they do this every time so they can pass off drill and exercise footage and performances
as the real thing.

every event at which you find such drill/exercise timing co-incidences
is a faked/hoaxed/staged event with no real victims.

yes, that means 9/11, 7/7, oslo and utoya, madrid etc. etc.

wakey wakey time.

will i be banned or my post stricken for expressing this, my honest and somewhat informed view?


You know what's strange to me. At what point in time did so many people begin to just accept several 'coincidences' all happening at the same time, as all being really random events?


A coincidence is something that is extremely rare. They can happen once in a great while, but they do not pile up upon one another around the same event



posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
It just sounds like a lecture for preppers to me. It is a very eerie coincidence though.

The 911 and London bombing ones were drills though with gear, which sounds more like a cover up to me.



posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by T4NG0
It just sounds like a lecture for preppers to me. It is a very eerie coincidence though.

The 911 and London bombing ones were drills though with gear, which sounds more like a cover up to me.


Lets remember that it doesn't necessarily have to mean that the actions taken in the "coincidental event" are directly involved in the 'main event'. It could simply be a way to communicate in plain view. Other times it could be more or both.



posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
what i can not understand is, how people can start explaining them all away yet not even look at the amount of things they have to explain,to fit their little picture. and by the way,them coincidence did not just pile up in this event only, but in many events. now how is that posible? are people that blind?or are they just paid well?



posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
It's great to notice all these coincidences, but unless someone in the MSM points it out and makes a big deal out of it, 95%+ of the American public won't know about it, or be "told" to demand answers.

I shake my head daily at how many people still trust the news on TV. I mean, CNN has now completley eliminated its investigative journalism department.





new topics
 
33
<<   2 >>

log in

join