It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Go Ahead, Just Ask?!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by kera1337

Attacky, will come from all sides, when on the right path of spiritual evolution, the government will be primitive about it using blunt force and scare tactics, the "others" on the other hand KNOW the truth is so far out there, so beyond the knowledge thought to you by the sistem that even a glimpse of it (the truth) can drive you mad!!!

Which would be why love is so important right? I'm just scratching the surface, seeing the light lining the closed door and it is a trip, kind of heavy stuff but love is the key to the door, I can see that. Helps make it a journey rather than a kicking and screaming session lol. don't mean to laugh but love is the way.

They all understand that killing you will only be prolonging there search, and not really in there interest, because when youre time comes, it just does, your sentance is over, you found god, you found love, and there is no room for the walls around you any more, you are free with the realisation of love.

I get it hummmm....

But what are the others searching for? Do they know what they are searching for?

Well a prison it may seem to somone with love and light in there heart, and the uglyness of the world which surronds you, mostly perportratred by the lucifer project, and the left sided brain thinking, but look beyond the actions of others, look at the sky, a mountain or a tree, and with the right glasses you might even see god in its beauty, you must understand that god is love, and the creator would never, ever, ever do you harm,,, "fear of god is the beginning of all wisdom" this is true, but god is love, and he only means you love, and when you connect to god, to love, you are free, it is so very simple, yet so so so hard for some, wouldnt you agree?

Well it used to really get to me, really get to me bad. So much potential behind the eyes or each human and this is what we make. but a good man guided me in the right direction, helped me see where the answers are, the universe inside myself. A bit of forgiving goes a long way. Yes i agree.

I could answer every question with "love", but I will try and compose that love in a sentance, so you might see what lies behind all thesee words, and the answer will allways be Love

Got it thanks. I love you all!

The Rat.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TucoTheRat

Attacky, will come from all sides, when on the right path of spiritual evolution, the government will be primitive about it using blunt force and scare tactics, the "others" on the other hand KNOW the truth is so far out there, so beyond the knowledge thought to you by the sistem that even a glimpse of it (the truth) can drive you mad!!!

Which would be why love is so important right? I'm just scratching the surface, seeing the light lining the closed door and it is a trip, kind of heavy stuff but love is the key to the door, I can see that. Helps make it a journey rather than a kicking and screaming session lol. don't mean to laugh but love is the way.

They all understand that killing you will only be prolonging there search, and not really in there interest, because when youre time comes, it just does, your sentance is over, you found god, you found love, and there is no room for the walls around you any more, you are free with the realisation of love.

I get it hummmm....

But what are the others searching for? Do they know what they are searching for?

Well a prison it may seem to somone with love and light in there heart, and the uglyness of the world which surronds you, mostly perportratred by the lucifer project, and the left sided brain thinking, but look beyond the actions of others, look at the sky, a mountain or a tree, and with the right glasses you might even see god in its beauty, you must understand that god is love, and the creator would never, ever, ever do you harm,,, "fear of god is the beginning of all wisdom" this is true, but god is love, and he only means you love, and when you connect to god, to love, you are free, it is so very simple, yet so so so hard for some, wouldnt you agree?

Well it used to really get to me, really get to me bad. So much potential behind the eyes or each human and this is what we make. but a good man guided me in the right direction, helped me see where the answers are, the universe inside myself. A bit of forgiving goes a long way. Yes i agree.

I could answer every question with "love", but I will try and compose that love in a sentance, so you might see what lies behind all thesee words, and the answer will allways be Love

Got it thanks. I love you all!

The Rat.

What are they searching for, well let me take a swing at it, and let it be love again,,,
You see it is the key to the door as you say, and what a door it is my friend
Imagine you were ment to evolve intoo somthing supernatural
an all mighty being of love and light
wouldnt that be a good goal for somone searching for power, as the lucifer experiment does?
Honestly it would bafle me iff I saw a rabbit evolve intoo god (and tbh the way were headed they will before us)
now imagine an alien driven by whatever its logic may be, but yet managed threw all its existance to pass by love, by god without noticing it, imagine how you would feel?
Id be baffled

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by XLR8R

OK, There's a bunch of things I keep to myself which I don't mention at all on here. Why? Dunno. I guest I don't want to "cheapen" then experience.; for a lack of a better term. Anyway, Tell me something which I already know that I shouldn't have knowledge of.

I can take potshots at this all day, im not representing myself as a mindreader, but the question fascinates me...

Somthing that youre not supposed to know? why is it about me?
What in this world is somone not supposed to know but does?!

You could know that you are living in an illusion, heck in the manner this sistem is representing itself you shouldnt be able to know about love, or sharing it, because it is so egocentrical....

Or is it somthing about me?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
So what do you think will happen in the next few years? Either based on what you've been told or your gut feeling, and please specify which.

what will happen in the next few years?

I suspect that this whole thing will POP
You see while one side of the population is getting higher in consiouseness, the struggle for power is great so to balance this I suspect uglyness of the grandest kind.

I have been told that the end is near, iff you must ask

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
k I cant lurk anymore, getting tired, so please iff you have a question I will do my best to answer it

Love and light

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by kera1337

What are they searching for, well let me take a swing at it, and let it be love again,,,
You see it is the key to the door as you say, and what a door it is my friend
Imagine you were ment to evolve intoo somthing supernatural
an all mighty being of love and light
wouldnt that be a good goal for somone searching for power, as the lucifer experiment does?
Honestly it would bafle me iff I saw a rabbit evolve intoo god (and tbh the way were headed they will before us)
now imagine an alien driven by whatever its logic may be, but yet managed threw all its existance to pass by love, by god without noticing it, imagine how you would feel?
Id be baffled

It's a little hard to imagine how an alien race could get there and I can kind off see humans take baby steps toward something like that. but man that never even crossed my mind.

Guess self awareness baffles all walks of life, but still there are many on Earth with so much potential yet so oblivious to themselves. I can see why love and passing on knowledge is so important and tricky business, complicated stuff.

What is the next step once you have love?

The Rat.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

reply to post by tetra50

Iff god is love, then ANYTHING done with love in mind and heart is the work of the lord, it is his drive that shows you how to love, and iff you know how to love you must know how to share

so why not share the love?

ah, Kera. I have shared much love, and gotten nothing but hate in return. It has long ago fractured my heart. But I wish the very best for you and that this will not be your experience.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   

I have been living in the world of the occult, and paranormal since I was 10, I have met with "aliens" several times, and I can do so whenever I please, I have been followed, interrogated, photografed assulted and stoped from leaving you, and since I am certain that "Everything happens for a cause" wheather I like it or not, there is a reason I am still here, so rather then me telling you my story over and over again, and being reffered to doctors or just being bashed by disinfo agents or plain tards, I ask you is there anything I can help you with, would you have a question for somone like this?

Hi Kera,
I contemplated reading the entire thread, then discarded the notion and just responded to your initial OP.

So here are my questions. Those of us know...know, new energy has immersed our earth in this universal point in time and space. Throwing the natural ebb and flow of what was all out of whack. What do your sources recommend in trying to adjust to new this new energy, this next stage of human evolution? That we all now have to adjust to?

How difficult will this transition be from what was and what is now moving into a new paradigm shift? (I know people hate that it is happening, but what is is. We are moving into the era of revolutionary science and technology that will change the evolutionary path of man and all other life on this planet.)

What do your sources have to say about the increased violence and random acts of madness seen in society today? What recommended changes do they suggest to start to cause effective and positive change toward a sense of cooperation and goodwill?

What do they think of our world's financial system? Is their system similar? If not, how do they fairly allocate goods, resources, and the drive to keep their system stable and fair?

How closely involved are aliens with our government? If any are, who are the main players? And is the relationship for the good or bad of the whole of humanity?

CirqueDeTruth

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TucoTheRat

with the understanding of love youre kundalini will start acting up, you will feel surges of energy going threw your body, this energy is used to create a merkaba, it is like an orgasm but a 100 times stronger, and iff you do it right it can last up to 5-10mins
When you start meditating with kundalini youre going the right way, after that the universe will talk to you including the stars the moon, you will feel at home, with all its uglyness hatred, and broken dreams you will find beauty in this world..

Next step: alot of meditation with kundalini!!

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50

reply to post by tetra50

Iff god is love, then ANYTHING done with love in mind and heart is the work of the lord, it is his drive that shows you how to love, and iff you know how to love you must know how to share

so why not share the love?

ah, Kera. I have shared much love, and gotten nothing but hate in return. It has long ago fractured my heart. But I wish the very best for you and that this will not be your experience.

I know I know, with all this that I know and am certain of I still meet "regular" people and interact, and I get lied to, my heart broken and all sorts of things that come along with this twisted society..

But I can PROMISSE you that you will get youre love in return, it will never be forgoten, you will forever resonate with god and all the laws of the universe will be pointing to that moment when you find hapiness, I can promiss you that when all the chips are down... love allways wins!

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth

I have been living in the world of the occult, and paranormal since I was 10, I have met with "aliens" several times, and I can do so whenever I please, I have been followed, interrogated, photografed assulted and stoped from leaving you, and since I am certain that "Everything happens for a cause" wheather I like it or not, there is a reason I am still here, so rather then me telling you my story over and over again, and being reffered to doctors or just being bashed by disinfo agents or plain tards, I ask you is there anything I can help you with, would you have a question for somone like this?

Hi Kera,
I contemplated reading the entire thread, then discarded the notion and just responded to your initial OP.

So here are my questions. Those of us know...know, new energy has immersed our earth in this universal point in time and space. Throwing the natural ebb and flow of what was all out of whack. What do your sources recommend in trying to adjust to new this new energy, this next stage of human evolution? That we all now have to adjust to?

How difficult will this transition be from what was and what is now moving into a new paradigm shift? (I know people hate that it is happening, but what is is. We are moving into the era of revolutionary science and technology that will change the evolutionary path of man and all other life on this planet.)

What do your sources have to say about the increased violence and random acts of madness seen in society today? What recommended changes do they suggest to start to cause effective and positive change toward a sense of cooperation and goodwill?

What do they think of our world's financial system? Is their system similar? If not, how do they fairly allocate goods, resources, and the drive to keep their system stable and fair?

How closely involved are aliens with our government? If any are, who are the main players? And is the relationship for the good or bad of the whole of humanity?

CirqueDeTruth

With theese new energys you will find youre self lost in a world of hatred and insanity, but you must understand that it is really not there fault, you must learn to accept there sickness, and forever be loving and try to help, teach till you can teach no more, this energy is so strong that somone not really prepared could easyli go insane

The only thing that is difficult in this place is youre ego (not youres persay) people need to understand that we are not functioning, the human body creates enough electricity to power your house, but still we pay for it, still we boil water with unstable nuclear rods, and endanger the whole earth, it will be a difficult awakening for those who do not understand that they are realy lost in this world, and the powers that be, will NOT guide you threw this, it will need to be some kind of revolution.

TBH I dont really talk to them on a daily basis, but these are all valid questions, and I would like to give my opinion on the matter, as I feel connected to them.

Well violence is really a primitive emotion based upon doing somone phisical harm, and I can promisse you that thay do not understand this way of acting, it is soooo beyond them, tbh I havent noticed an escalation in violence, it was allways a part(way) of life, you must understand it is a sickness, it is the deprivation of love, all knowing and all understanding love, im not saying it is not leading somwhere, but where I really do not know
It could be an escalation in energy that people just do not understand, and fuel there ego and emotions with raw cosmic energy, violence is just primitive

What to do about it? what they suggest? well tbh we just laugh at peoples stupidity, because it will allways be a connection to love to god, you see love today has become really a taboo word, it is hardly spoken of, and even rarely thought, each one of us has been thought a sick way of percepting the world, apropo everyone has there problems based on this, we I US would suggest breathing techniques, meditation (and im not saying a guided on, just sit down or lie down and explore your body, and explore youre mind, everyone will find somthing that will surprise them, somthing that they didnt know, and offcourse we need to be thought LOVE the divine energy that infuses our body and soul 24/7, we really need to learn more about it

The financial sistem is a sham, and really is laughable, it is dishonest and corrupt, enought about that

Aliens and government, you cannot imagine the powers and technology that we posess, we work for them, we are being farmed like animals, and i can really make another post just on this question, could you narrow it down a lil bit?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
There is no need. Your reply gave me enough information to understand where your at and what your tapped into.

These are some of the issues, questions I pose in my own working with the metaphysical/occult.

Thank you so much for your time in replying. It helps in comparing notes. I appreciate it.

Cirque

edit on 22-1-2013 by CirqueDeTruth because: not enough feedback, should add more

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Aliens and government, you cannot imagine the powers and technology that we posess, we work for them, we are being farmed like animals, and i can really make another post just on this question, could you narrow it down a lil bit?

OK, but here is the questions then? What use do they get of our soul power in enslaving us? Slave labor here on earth, but this is an illusion/reality, so beyond the workings and wealth they accumulate here, what are they doing with our soul abilities when they dumb us down?

And with whatever is coming, standing as independent as possible, opting out of their system, nudging others, doing what we're nudged inside to do seems to be the most important part.

Did they share that as we think, we draw those abilities, if we're feeling overwhelmed for example, if you reach up to a higher state of your soul where you are empowered and very happy, filled with peace and love, you can draw upon that, you can strive to operate from that higher level? Isn't that a part of forming the merkaba too?

If we do see that love is the most important part, and understanding others, and if we do try to work on all darker areas in us to be better able to help, what should we be doing most to assist others?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

OK, but here is the questions then? What use do they get of our soul power in enslaving us? Slave labor here on earth, but this is an illusion/reality, so beyond the workings and wealth they accumulate here, what are they doing with our soul abilities when they dumb us down?

And with whatever is coming, standing as independent as possible, opting out of their system, nudging others, doing what we're nudged inside to do seems to be the most important part.

Did they share that as we think, we draw those abilities, if we're feeling overwhelmed for example, if you reach up to a higher state of your soul where you are empowered and very happy, filled with peace and love, you can draw upon that, you can strive to operate from that higher level? Isn't that a part of forming the merkaba too?

If we do see that love is the most important part, and understanding others, and if we do try to work on all darker areas in us to be better able to help, what should we be doing most to assist others?

I dont really tralk to the nasty uncooperative ones, they just persist on scaring me and interupting my meditation and changing my path, there are only two emotions that highly resonate with our DNA it is FEAR, and LOVE while fear is implemented only 1/3 of the DNA vibrates, while LOVE activates the whole strand, thats what they dont want you too feel, its love, youre o so simple yet so illusive power that you posses, i bet you heard you have a choice between fear, and love, thats what it means, and its quite litteral.

We dont evolve, we keep circulating shoved down by the sistem, so our energy and life blood stay in place.
They farm us in astral form, you gotta be thinking where do all thesee vampire storys and myth come from, well sadly it is true, Astral vampires and energy leaches exist and persist..

You must operate from love level, love frequency, love vibration, with the understanding of love comes the understanding of god, and with god in youre heart you understand your connection to the earth and stars, youre swimming in a pool of love you just need to tap it!
Merkabah is LOVE

"The greates feet performed by the predator is that they gave us there mind"

Too asist others is simply share the love, teach them that being still is way more important then beeing busy like a bee, teach breathing techniques, teach meditation, self exploration, show them god, show them LOVE, and what it means to love without bouunderys, this is somthing that is transpersonal, because this information can, and will!! be tapped in another life, god never leaves his children
edit on 16.03.2011 by kera1337 because: missed somthin

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I do agree with your emphasis on love, but we're actually here to evolve/progress as all things are created for that teleos purpose to evolve and progress. Sort of like going from a golf ball size soul orb/intelligence to a soft ball size, or maybe a basketball size, but basically the upgrade. That is what occurs if we pass the tests and exit, step out of, this universe. In meditation I was taken out of it twice, the first, stood on it like a poster and realized it was a work of art, creation, and not really real, more of a simulated reality and picture book that we act out our parts in. The second time, when I couldn't get back in, was stuck on the picture, and had to reset and picture flying through the universe again, I was led to a trap door to the White Room as some call it, but basically its an interim place, glowing white light, and this old man stepped up in a courtyard and asked me what I had learn in this lifetime, and we were about to do a life review, and I woke up.

I've also experienced both ET and guides/HS, since childhood, and had the kind of surveillance you speak of.
Its all about Love and striving not to waste opportunities and work on the weaknesses we have. Our souls want to be perfect, and so the areas that hold us back we work on. But there is a lot of danger in low frequency places like this, where we can end up taking the long way,and so much pain and suffering.

My big thing is to try and get everyone to say no to everything unfair in this world, help one another, and for everyone to be SAFE, to learn in safety and love, and be out of here. Everyone. And we all need healing from the trauma, some require healing from psychopathy. I was shown that here on earth, and waiting all around us, were some of the comsos's top counselors, so this was already a part of the plans.

One thing that all Loving beings want, is for people to not lower their frequency or hope, and hand themselves over to the dark side, but no matter what, hold out your hand to Love and even if one feels crushed in disappoint over themselves, to have faith that there is always a better way to grow and learn than under a predator or bullies thumb. Forgive everyone, make peace with everyone around you, and simply try to help all in each situation and strive to find joy, to shine happiness, higher frequency, wholeness to others, problem solving.

To never believe that a situation is hopeless, and to expect things to be different, doors to open, things to change, using trust in Love, principles of what Love is, and being a participant by seeing, envisioning, solutions, reaching into our Souls Higher Frequency layers to draw in that now.

hmmm. I just thought of this, in one sense in infinity we are not progressing, because we already are, we dont realize we are our full selves, but experiencing only a tiny fraction of this.
edit on 22-1-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Alltho I do enjoy talking to you, and you are on the right path, I really cannot teach you anything.

All I am tryying to do is nudge people a little twards love, and I suppose with youre mindset, and the connection to thde universe youre sort of a teacher here, as am I

You resonate with me, and alot ALOT of beaings on this plane and the next.

Knowledge is power, and as I agree that safety is crucial it is all implemented by love!
Imagine a world of us, us who think alike, imagine that world? what do you see?

"be the change you wish too see in the world" our thoughts are EXTREEMLY powerfull and with them we can draw up condjure anything from god too a leach, so be carefull what youre thinking.

How you radiate is what you attract!

I realy am heart broken when I look at this world, so much UNNECESSERY torture of human mind and spirit, when each one of us has been blessed with the ability to become god

Yes we need to evolve, and merkabah is the next step.. what comes after that I wish I knew, but this transition is CRUCIAL.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Ivan I have one question for you; what color is your ship?

I have one request of you; out of love and mutual understanding, please get a lot of rest and something to eat ok?

I have one contemplation for you; since there is a duality of body and spirit, is it wise for you to ignore the needs of one over the other? On one hand there is spirit, and on the other hand there is body; to exist happy, healthy and see love to the fullest, there has to be balance yes?

I have one fear for you; I fear your scales are tipped and unbalanced; your strength of spirit is over powering your body; making it weak. When the body becomes to weak and over powered by the spirit; the house of the spirit starts to collapse, before it's time.

I have one admonishment for you; Your vessel was given to you to maintain; the body keeps the spirit, and the spirit keeps the body, the awareness/watcher keeps both in balance. Both body and spirit should shine brightly, as a diamond and cut all illusion/delusion, with every color of the rainbow that is Kundalini...all channels open and combined. This achieve's; the perfect balance of harmonic resonance to enter the gate-less gate...of entering but not exiting, arriving but have never left. The unification of duality into one complete whole.

I one desire for you; I implore you to recognize; the needs that your body/vessel requires, to keep the spirit in balance.

I have a duality combining into unification for you; I am saddened that your balance has fallen so sharply to one side, but I am happy that; your spirit has awakened from the illusion of the body...that's the hard part. Now you must awaken the body from the illusion of spirit; and abide both body and spirit in balance.

Sattva!

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigBrotherDarkness
Ivan I have one question for you; what color is your ship?

I have one request of you; out of love and mutual understanding, please get a lot of rest and something to eat ok?

I have one contemplation for you; since there is a duality of body and spirit, is it wise for you to ignore the needs of one over the other? On one hand there is spirit, and on the other hand there is body; to exist happy, healthy and see love to the fullest, there has to be balance yes?

I have one fear for you; I fear your scales are tipped and unbalanced; your strength of spirit is over powering your body; making it weak. When the body becomes to weak and over powered by the spirit; the house of the spirit starts to collapse, before it's time.

I have one admonishment for you; Your vessel was given to you to maintain; the body keeps the spirit, and the spirit keeps the body, the awareness/watcher keeps both in balance. Both body and spirit should shine brightly, as a diamond and cut all illusion/delusion, with every color of the rainbow that is Kundalini...all channels open and combined. This achieve's; the perfect balance of harmonic resonance to enter the gate-less gate...of entering but not exiting, arriving but have never left. The unification of duality into one complete whole.

I one desire for you; I implore you to recognize; the needs that your body/vessel requires, to keep the spirit in balance.

I have a duality combining into unification for you; I am saddened that your balance has fallen so sharply to one side, but I am happy that; your spirit has awakened from the illusion of the body...that's the hard part. Now you must awaken the body from the illusion of spirit; and abide both body and spirit in balance.

Sattva!

Brother you hit the nail on the head so to say.

My ship when I started it up was transparent, only a whirlwind enfront of my face (like a wind double was being pulled from me) Once A lightball shined over my head it was golden.

I saw "him" once in the sky, he allso was golden, I was in the presence of 4 merkabas, they were all piercing blue/whitish.

I saw "him"come twards me he was golden.

My spirit akes in this place, thats why my body is falling out of balance
My heart breaks, thats why I wished too leave you
My soul is free and full of love, while my body is being controlled dumbed down arrested
I wish to leave
I wish to leave in peace
I wish to die

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Here is my question...wth did I just read? Sistems , clishes and akes?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Please do not let the spirit hate the gift of the body you were given, the spirit would not have evolved to where it is without the body; the body should be looked after and cared for in appreciation for carrying the spirit to the truth. Your goal is not over, the body carried the spirit to love, now it is the duty of the spirit to carry the body with reverence for the difficult task it overcame to free the spirit.

There is no need to fight; other's or yourself. Listen to your body; give it the food and rest it needs out of honor. Your ship of spirit cannot carry you to desire like the ship of the body has...please do not be deluded in thinking that being free of the body, the spirit will reach it's desire...not learning the lesson of the body, the spirit will desire and grasp sending you to repeat the cycle again and again until you can combine the spirit and the body lessons into a whole. Yes, you traveled the path of denial of the body and have attained the fruit of the spirit...but that path has to be left behind. The spirit now free needs to apologize for the pain it has caused the body in freeing it, it is the spirits karmic duty to love and carry the body to its own natural end. Giving into the craving of the spirit is just as bad as giving into craving when you walked the path to the spirit.

I hope you can see this clearly; I hope you have not punished the body so much that the spirit cannot see it's error in wishing to destroy what carried it to freedom in an act of hate.

Forgive yourself, forgive your spirit and thank your body by carrying it with grace and dignity. If your body needs something to sustain itself...I beg you to aid it. Things will get better please have patience.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join