It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Go Ahead, Just Ask?!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
This type of thread is one of the entertaining reasons I like reading ATS.
Good luck with whatever it is you perceive as your experience OP

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by kera1337

In what way does each set of numbers play in terms of numerology, acoustics and geometry ?

In other words was music only designed for the watchers, who have 6 dimples on each hand allowing them to perform BASE 12 (8 notes + 4 sharps) music on a piano?

If a person saw 13:31 AM would this equate to a frequency of A+B+B+A = (440hz + 494hz + 494hz + 440hz)/4 ?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Yes because that really is relevant, and one of the first things I asked...

Funny how you wont even degrade youreself to asking a stranger a question on the internet, pride is such a shallow ego emotion

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

So do you base your truth off of some revelations you gleaned from the flower of life?

You've mentioned the flower of life before and it containing many things including the merkhaba which is our own individual "inter-dimensional spacecraft".

Did you go from atheist to where you are now by means of your interpretations of the flower of life?

The merkaba is a light vheacle which surrounds every being on earth, it is a deduction from the fflower of life, and is the basic form from which all of creation was made. well in short it is your very own spaceship.

With the understanding of love.. the infuse will let your energy run free, you will feel surges of it,,, it is called "kundalini" it is the path to the Merkabah, your own (wait for it) interdimensional spaceship..

edit on 1/21/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
So what do you think will happen in the next few years? Either based on what you've been told or your gut feeling, and please specify which.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

I was an atheist with strong belief in aliens..

until

until I was visited by 4(four) merkabas shining blue (burned my eyes) stayed with me for 5 days, teleported after me begging for my sanity iff this was all real.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Can you prove any of this.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Then where does this "living a life in the occult and paranormal" come from?

I have been living in the world of the occult, and paranormal since I was 10,

And where did these 4 merkabas teleport you to?

until I was visited by 4(four) merkabas shining blue (burned my eyes) stayed with me for 5 days, teleported after me begging for my sanity iff this was all real.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Sorry Kera1337,

I believe you missed this post of mine on page two?

I would be grateful if you would take a look at it please and answer if you wish.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Rat.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Yes because that really is relevant, and one of the first things I asked...

Funny how you wont even degrade youreself to asking a stranger a question on the internet, pride is such a shallow ego emotion

Errrr, i just did ask a stranger (you) about the connection between numerology and frequency.

Pride doesn't come into this. i am unsure about bringing this topic up because its sacred information that will lead to a souls inevitable destruction.

Or have i missed your point?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

The best answer I can give, from what I gather youre asking me..

is from my self, by now I am certain that we all have merkabahs, and we will one day like it or not use this (hashem) this aura, this gift..

I believe I radiate strongly, I believe I resonate with some of them.

Iff you are asking "what happened" this is a looooooong story, but hey, im here to entertain so lets get..

long story short I had this dream, where an owl was calling my name, and I kinda wake, but its blurry, and from fright I open the window...

I wake up in the morning, not even remembering the whole ordeal, but then my grandma goes intoo a bit of shock, and asks me why the he** did you open the window, and then I rememberd (Iff she didnt ask, I wouldnt remember) from that point when talking to me in person I would phaze in and out, and scare people, mostly the ones in the knowledge would be shocked by a 10yr old asking iff the blue star was the most beautyfull thing thay have ever seen (never seeing one myself or knowing what I was talking about)
Me asking a jew "what does merkava mean" not knowing what the krud it meant,
Drawing a merkabah in the 5th grade, and being called to the room where all the teachers are mumbling at me, laughing observing,, etc etc

Could you be a lil more specific with the q?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

You said you were an atheist, but you began with:

I asked: "Then where does this "living a life in the occult and paranormal" come from?" because I guess I just found it odd an atheist would be into the paranormal and the occult.

You also said:

I then asked simply: "And where did these 4 merkabas teleport you to?", or did they just teleport (disappear) without you?

by now I am certain that we all have merkabahs, and we will one day like it or not use this (hashem) this aura, this gift..

What made you certain of that?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by kera1337
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Exactly, you can use what I say or discard it, I am ACTUALY here looking for blind faith, I seriously doubt that you will be blessed like me and get slapped out of a world of ignorance and atheism.

So all I can do, in the name of the lord, the one who showed me the way is to spread the knowledge, it is all I can (or anyone can) do

So, I've learned here to let go of my ego. Have you?

We all, really, seem to have the same story. That's why there is a site like this. So we can all claim each others' experiences, be stripped, and raise.....well, I'm not sure who or what is being raised, yet, but you seem to have all the answers, so other than Jesus, can you give us another answer? I've lived plenty of blind faith, actually....and anyone who uses this term should know that really, that is a redundancy, for faith, by its very nature is blind. That is what defines faith, the suspension of belief, and most belief here, is based upon empirical evidence, in other words, what people think they see. So that's the paradox operating here while we are asked to believe, have faith.

So what lord is it and what exactly does it mean to do something in that lord's name?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TucoTheRat

Hello kera1337,

They say when you are on the path, in this case of love, you will receive attacks when you attempt to spread knowledge. they say there are two factions that have the same goal, to preserve life on Earth, rebels trying to get knowledge out and others that take it away or try to hide it. some say earth is a prison.

If there are attacks in what form do they come and from what?

In what way do these two factions function and which sides time is up?

Why would knowledge bee needed if Earth is a prison, the body a prison? Is it to understand love? is that an escape or a pardon?

The Rat.

OMG its a question!!!!

Attacky, will come from all sides, when on the right path of spiritual evolution, the government will be primitive about it using blunt force and scare tactics, the "others" on the other hand KNOW the truth is so far out there, so beyond the knowledge thought to you by the sistem that even a glimpse of it (the truth) can drive you mad!!!
They all understand that killing you will only be prolonging there search, and not really in there interest, because when youre time comes, it just does, your sentance is over, you found god, you found love, and there is no room for the walls around you any more, you are free with the realisation of love.

Well a prison it may seem to somone with love and light in there heart, and the uglyness of the world which surronds you, mostly perportratred by the lucifer project, and the left sided brain thinking, but look beyond the actions of others, look at the sky, a mountain or a tree, and with the right glasses you might even see god in its beauty, you must understand that god is love, and the creator would never, ever, ever do you harm,,, "fear of god is the beginning of all wisdom" this is true, but god is love, and he only means you love, and when you connect to god, to love, you are free, it is so very simple, yet so so so hard for some, wouldnt you agree?

I could answer every question with "love", but I will try and compose that love in a sentance, so you might see what lies behind all thesee words, and the answer will allways be Love

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I was an atheist that was shown the truth at face value,

I'm an atheist. How can I be shown this same truth you are speaking of. How can I experience the same things you speak of, so that I have firsthand knowledge as you do?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

You said you were an atheist, but you began with:

I asked: "Then where does this "living a life in the occult and paranormal" come from?" because I guess I just found it odd an atheist would be into the paranormal and the occult.

You also said:

I then asked simply: "And where did these 4 merkabas teleport you to?", or did they just teleport (disappear) without you?

by now I am certain that we all have merkabahs, and we will one day like it or not use this (hashem) this aura, this gift..

What made you certain of that?

I was raised in a highly positioned communist family (the comunists not only did thay drive the curch out of the country, confescate all there property, but they SOMEHOW from all this concluded that there is no god, from the actions of the curch?) it was an embaresment for somone to speak of god, or somone positioned as my grandfather, would be a national emberasment, even jail. So I was raised by the occult while being thought in my family that there is no such thing, kinda...

I was in my room for 5 days with them, my friend asked me iff I wanted to go to a party, in wich I stated that I was god in all this confusion is what I got out of it (turns out we are all god) I got on my knees on top of a mountain, begged screamed cryed "iff this is all true, what I see in my room.. you will teleport me to the roof of my house where this all started, whilse shouting crying and screaming I heard a voice "Ivan open the door" (since this is another story, I have opened alot of "doors") I shouted "what door now?" in that moment my dad opened the door, which could only be closed from the inside, draged me inside and put me to bed I was exasted.

We all have merkabas because I have one, I have seen it, and the others who have had only "jesus christ" to say, and I dont believe im that special and the only one that has it..

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

You need to find love, you need to understand your connection to the universe, and it will respond, it will guide you every step of the way, but you need to UNDERSTAND it not know god is love love is light tralalalala. You will allways be guided by your heart, and you seeking answers will find them, because you are a child of the universe, no less then the trees or the stars, whether it is clear to you,,, the universe is unfolding exactly as it should, so wheather your labours and explorations, be at peace with god whatever you concieve him to be... a quote and a beautyfull one

Understand the love you feel can be nothing else but god, becouse of its rough primitive sensation, like using drugs (you might call it a chemical reaction, what your left side will say), but your right will always lean twards god, see god, see him in the trees, the stars, the clouds..
understand

how to have first hand experiance? well I dont wanna be pompus or disrespectfull, but iff you really need that hars h slap in the face like most humans (including myself) need, "seeing is believing" your best chance is with me..
On the other hand, iff you feel him, talk to him... BILLIONS of people tgalk to god every day, why wouldnt you?
Ask, and the universe will ALLWAYS respond, talk to the starrs, talk to the moon, its only youreself youre talking too.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

in simple terms it is ALL ALL is the derivation of the flower of life, it is all around you it is the shape of you, your world your dreams, your god, numerology will lead you to the star of david, as many have found but dont know what to do with, or where its pointing..

Flower of life, derivations, the MERKABAH

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

"when will the pain and suffering end?"
When the lucifer project leaves this plane, or is driven out by the flower of life

You see when a society enters the lucifer project it is the severing of the tie with love, and god
surely possible but not sustainable

So when will it end? im a middle upper class boy, and I dont feel like the expert on this, but surely the answer is love,,, isnt it?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Iff god is love, then ANYTHING done with love in mind and heart is the work of the lord, it is his drive that shows you how to love, and iff you know how to love you must know how to share

so why not share the love?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join