It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Go Ahead, Just Ask?!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I have been living in the world of the occult, and paranormal since I was 10, I have met with "aliens" several times, and I can do so whenever I please, I have been followed, interrogated, photografed assulted and stoped from leaving you, and since I am certain that "Everything happens for a cause" wheather I like it or not, there is a reason I am still here, so rather then me telling you my story over and over again, and being reffered to doctors or just being bashed by disinfo agents or plain tards, I ask you is there anything I can help you with, would you have a question for somone like this?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
What does it mean to live in the world of "occult and paranormal", and what are "aliens"?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by kera1337

Have you considered asking the 'aliens' why Dec-12-2012 was a complete screw up ?

If yes, what was their response ?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

edit on 21-1-2013 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I have been followed, interrogated, photografed assulted and stoped from leaving you, and since I am certain that "Everything happens for a cause" wheather I like it or not, there is a reason I am still here,

Who did these above things?

You say you have been stopped from leaving us (the Earth I am presuming). Does that mean you have a way to leave if you weren't stopped?
If so, how?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Nevertheless

I have been visited ever since I was a child, by whomever has this kind of interrest in me, I have been thought the secret of existance, of YOUR existance, which in this lifetime I am supposedly supposed to achieve.

Aliens, wheather good or bad, whether from this world or the next are your brethren, you are all composed of the same substance you are all created from love

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

there is no interest in our deaths, there is no death, wheather you achieve the goal of your existence in this life or the next, in this form or another, you are a child of god(s) "it is from light that you were concieved, it is to the light you will return" (wheather you like it or not)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I have been thought the secret of existance, of YOUR existance, which in this lifetime I am supposedly supposed to achieve.

Have you been told that by these "visitors" whether paranormal, occult, or alien?

If so, what exactly did they say?

If you are the "secret of our existence" (you made a point of separating yourself from the rest of us) do you consider yourself to be human or something else?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

I am a duality, only in a little more bizare way, you see everyone in this world is as good as they are bad, this is the struggle (one of) I have orchjestrated me being stopped by me from leaving once, by telling the government what to do once certain things go theyr way, once with a guy with a magnetophone shouting just letters while I was creating my merkabah. And I cant stress the word Merkabah (merkava) enough. I have been followed by clishe men in black, some asian dudes that disperse intoo air, a woman that walked out of a tram while on a red light, many many bizzare thing, but that is all beside the point, it all goes to wheather you believe me or not, I want you to ask me somthing meaningfull, would you like to know why you are here?!

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by kera1337
I have been living in the world of the occult, and paranormal since I was 10, I have met with "aliens" several times, and I can do so whenever I please, I have been followed, interrogated, photografed assulted and stoped from leaving you, and since I am certain that "Everything happens for a cause" wheather I like it or not, there is a reason I am still here, so rather then me telling you my story over and over again, and being reffered to doctors or just being bashed by disinfo agents or plain tards, I ask you is there anything I can help you with, would you have a question for somone like this?

….. when did you stop taking your meds???

Seriously though, I think that threads like this are kind of pointless, I could ask you a question like “what is the meaning of life” and you could respond with saying something random like “to build machines to put the bones back into fish” and all I would have is your word for it.

What is the point in my asking you any question when all I have is your word that your answer is the truth, for all I know you could be just sitting back in your bedroom at mummies house having a laugh at our expense? You have provided nothing in the OP that jumps out and makes me think you might actually be the real deal.

I suppose if I did have one serious question for you it would be this.

What can you say to me to prove to me, to prove beyond all doubt that you are the real deal and what you have said in your OP is true?

I bet that is the one question that you won’t be able to bluff out of so I don’t expect a reasonable answer.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I want you to ask me somthing meaningfull, would you like to know why you are here?!

Sure go ahead and tell me / us.

BTW: Why didn't you just lead with that and dispense of all these unprovable followings, assaults, etc.??

Just saw this from one of your previous threads:

The merkaba is a light vheacle which surrounds every being on earth, it is a deduction from the fflower of life, and is the basic form from which all of creation was made.
well in short it is your very own spaceship.

edit on 1/21/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

The visitors came in several forms, some were solid, some where light (lightbeings), till today I do not understand iff thay are one and the same, one are absolute love, and ones are cheaky little buggers. None however showed an interest in harming me in a sence that a human would have interest as a sick little weed from the sick little garden of your (our) society, somone coming in this manner cannot be a threat or I wouldnt be alive... or is it thay just understand that death is no kind of solution to the problem I might present

Whith the light beings I spent 5-6 days, untill I was pulled away by force so thay wouldnt take me, I was teleported etc etc.

Thay said... anything I asked, which you can ask me if you would like

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Because ultimately you are presented with a choice (as allways) you can choose to believe me, or just discard what im saying, so why does it even matter what I say?

You are here to UNDERSTAND love, not just know that love is energy, god, the universe etc etc, you need to understand love, you need to give your energy to the world, you need to share it.

Once on the path of love, the universe will SURELY guiode you to the next step, so what im saying, or trying to do beterof, is just nudge you a little twards love, because somone on love frequency surely knows this in his heart, and there is no point in telling them, so im basicaly trying to teach you, point you in the right way iff you would let me.

With the understanding of love.. the infuse will let your energy run free, you will feel surges of it,,, it is called "kundalini" it is the path to the Merkabah, your own (wait for it) interdimensional spaceship..

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
How come people like you, who get visted all the time, cant provide pictures or video?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
When will all the pain and suffering end?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

OK, There's a bunch of things I keep to myself which I don't mention at all on here. Why? Dunno. I guest I don't want to "cheapen" then experience.; for a lack of a better term. Anyway, Tell me something which I already know that I shouldn't have knowledge of.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nevertheless
What does it mean to live in the world of "occult and paranormal"

Everybody pretends they're ghosts..

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

How come people like you, who get visted all the time, cant provide pictures or video?

Well I know that when I am visited, the electronic magnetic aura of the interdimensional beings disrupts all my electric equipment so I can’t take any photos or video of them.

….. the fact that they don’t exist may also contribute to my inability to take their photos.

edit on 21-1-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Exactly, you can use what I say or discard it, I am ACTUALY here looking for blind faith, I seriously doubt that you will be blessed like me and get slapped out of a world of ignorance and atheism.

So all I can do, in the name of the lord, the one who showed me the way is to spread the knowledge, it is all I can (or anyone can) do

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join