Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Go Ahead, Just Ask?!

page: 5
4
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigBrotherDarkness
reply to post by kera1337
 


Please do not let the spirit hate the gift of the body you were given, the spirit would not have evolved to where it is without the body; the body should be looked after and cared for in appreciation for carrying the spirit to the truth. Your goal is not over, the body carried the spirit to love, now it is the duty of the spirit to carry the body with reverence for the difficult task it overcame to free the spirit.

There is no need to fight; other's or yourself. Listen to your body; give it the food and rest it needs out of honor. Your ship of spirit cannot carry you to desire like the ship of the body has...please do not be deluded in thinking that being free of the body, the spirit will reach it's desire...not learning the lesson of the body, the spirit will desire and grasp sending you to repeat the cycle again and again until you can combine the spirit and the body lessons into a whole. Yes, you traveled the path of denial of the body and have attained the fruit of the spirit...but that path has to be left behind. The spirit now free needs to apologize for the pain it has caused the body in freeing it, it is the spirits karmic duty to love and carry the body to its own natural end. Giving into the craving of the spirit is just as bad as giving into craving when you walked the path to the spirit.

I hope you can see this clearly; I hope you have not punished the body so much that the spirit cannot see it's error in wishing to destroy what carried it to freedom in an act of hate.

Forgive yourself, forgive your spirit and thank your body by carrying it with grace and dignity. If your body needs something to sustain itself...I beg you to aid it. Things will get better please have patience.


You speak with actual love and caring in youre heart, and you seem to know the path I am taking, you seem to understand it, you know what I am speaking of and you know this is the truth.

I will never abuse the givfts I have been given, and while I know my life here is a gift, and it would be disrespectfull to throw it away, my whole world goes bonkers when I practice my skill, I get attacked by dogs mind you, they come and growl at me, the circle me they put there heads on mine when I meditate, like they know what im doingm people follow me and abuse my presencce or my memory

Noone understands me, and I am trapped in this world which has turned a blind eye twards me
When all I need is bread and water, and a clear sky, I know I would have left by now, no I need to get poisined, dumbed down, my brain actualy phisicaly shrunk (haldoperidol)

I am being beaten down, and while I was told I could give this gift up, I didnt I stayed, when faced with this decision I will allways keep my blessed gifts, but deep deep down I suffer horribly I am being punished for not thinking like everyone else, and it draws such contempt in my heart that I do not wish too feel,,

So little that I need so so little




posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
It sounds like you need help, hopefully you get it ..
best of luck.



posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by kera1337
 


The body requires more than bread and water to subsist upon. There are many vitamins and minerals and calories that your body requires to maintain health every day. Your spirit is no longer deceived, so why continue the path to free the spirit with mortification of the body? That task is done. The reason you are given Haldol is because through the austerity you have practiced to free the spirit you have malnourished your brain...by lacking balance in your practice. Now that you have pulled back the illusion covering the spirit, the light will come in, only you can open and close that veil.

The Haldol is mean to help bring your brain chemicals back into balance from severe lack of nourishment. Meditate on the body...what is it seeing? What is it feeling? What is it smelling? Tasting? This now should be your focus. The spirit dwells in the realm of formlessness, it can never be defiled it is always pure...there is nothing to fear because nothing can take that away except for you. The return path to balance the body can be as difficult as the way to the spirit. The spirit sees the dogs, the eyes of the body does not; this is the last hurdle of illusion, you must know the difference between what is and what isn't in regard to the body. What sounds do you hear? Someone talking? Know the difference between ears of the spirit and ears of the body.

The senses of the spirit are now the things that now keep you in bondage, just as the sense of the body was keeping you in bondage before. Now that the spirit is free the body cannot keep you in bondage, the battle half over...you must now keep the spirit from keeping the body in bondage, by rejecting what the spirit sees. You want the knowledge of the spirit, not the senses of the spirit. Many people get lost so close to the end because they focus on the spirit powers instead of keeping on the path. These powers will trap the spirit as easily as desire for riches and wealth trapped the body in search of ease.

I again implore you to rest well, nourish your brain and body and let people help you get the body and mind back into balance and healthy...once rescued the spirit will never leave you so there is nothing to fear except loss of balance.



posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by kera1337
 



you need to give your energy to the world, you need to share it.


Look.. I'm sorry that you don't understand quantum physics, but I don't really see it as my problem.



posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I'd ask aliens what they thought of us humans? I'd ask what space travel is like? What their planet is/was like? I'd ask if they understood humor? Id ask if I can my very own spaceship for me and my family to use to get the crap of this planet? I'd ask for the cure to aging? Id ask and ask and ask, I like to talk.

Don't know much about the occult except my astrology sign, not too sure I want to know anymore.

I truly don't know whether your post is a jest or you actually believe in these things but i'm not one to ever tell anyone that their beliefs are wrong. But if not a jest do you really think it appropriate to announce it here where so many will judge you and say nonsense to it all?

edit on 22-1-2013 by brandiwine14 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia
reply to post by kera1337
 



you need to give your energy to the world, you need to share it.


Look.. I'm sorry that you don't understand quantum physics, but I don't really see it as my problem.


Im sorry you understand quantum physics...

second line



posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Dude, if you're going to post a topic such as this in ATS, you're obviously going to have skeptics on your back. I'm not judging you or anything, I'm just stating a fact.

Peace



posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by kera1337
 


Kera1337,

You seem like a very melancholy parson. You don't have to be you know. Try to rise above if you can and find peace and joy, love.

ATS is full of idiots, not all but I don't even think the mods could say they don't come in the plenty. Don't listen to people who knock you. If you have a gift then you are a gift, and keep on keeping on kiddo.



It's no biggy.

The Rat.



posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by brandiwine14
I'd ask aliens what they thought of us humans? I'd ask what space travel is like? What their planet is/was like? I'd ask if they understood humor? Id ask if I can my very own spaceship for me and my family to use to get the crap of this planet? I'd ask for the cure to aging? Id ask and ask and ask, I like to talk.

Don't know much about the occult except my astrology sign, not too sure I want to know anymore.

I truly don't know whether your post is a jest or you actually believe in these things but i'm not one to ever tell anyone that their beliefs are wrong. But if not a jest do you really think it appropriate to announce it here where so many will judge you and say nonsense to it all?

edit on 22-1-2013 by brandiwine14 because: (no reason given)


Do you believe in that picture you have as youre avatar? well in india, I would be a sane normal person, because this is there religion it is what they believe to be true, nothing wrong or weird with seeing aliens...

Yes so many questions, but the answer is not escaping this world, as ugly as it is, it is to better youre self and others that you influence, sharing love, bringing a better dawn, a better tomorrow.



posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigBrotherDarkness
reply to post by kera1337
 


The body requires more than bread and water to subsist upon. There are many vitamins and minerals and calories that your body requires to maintain health every day. Your spirit is no longer deceived, so why continue the path to free the spirit with mortification of the body? That task is done. The reason you are given Haldol is because through the austerity you have practiced to free the spirit you have malnourished your brain...by lacking balance in your practice. Now that you have pulled back the illusion covering the spirit, the light will come in, only you can open and close that veil.

The Haldol is mean to help bring your brain chemicals back into balance from severe lack of nourishment. Meditate on the body...what is it seeing? What is it feeling? What is it smelling? Tasting? This now should be your focus. The spirit dwells in the realm of formlessness, it can never be defiled it is always pure...there is nothing to fear because nothing can take that away except for you. The return path to balance the body can be as difficult as the way to the spirit. The spirit sees the dogs, the eyes of the body does not; this is the last hurdle of illusion, you must know the difference between what is and what isn't in regard to the body. What sounds do you hear? Someone talking? Know the difference between ears of the spirit and ears of the body.

The senses of the spirit are now the things that now keep you in bondage, just as the sense of the body was keeping you in bondage before. Now that the spirit is free the body cannot keep you in bondage, the battle half over...you must now keep the spirit from keeping the body in bondage, by rejecting what the spirit sees. You want the knowledge of the spirit, not the senses of the spirit. Many people get lost so close to the end because they focus on the spirit powers instead of keeping on the path. These powers will trap the spirit as easily as desire for riches and wealth trapped the body in search of ease.

I again implore you to rest well, nourish your brain and body and let people help you get the body and mind back into balance and healthy...once rescued the spirit will never leave you so there is nothing to fear except loss of balance.


I know I need more then bread and water it is just a figure of speech..

Yes my body is aking, I told you you were right I need to bring it back intoo balance, it has got me this far, and it does not deserve this kind of punishment, whithout it nothing would have been possible, thank you for youre words i trully appreciate them.

I understand sound now, I know when spirit should be listening, I know what the body is hearing, I know how the universe talks, peace, love!



posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   


This is kinda funny how the universe plays tricks on you
Notice the wheels
edit on 16.03.2011 by kera1337 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
we here on ATS are highly skeptical and ask for hard evidence, due to the fact that most of us have uncovered lies and misrepresentations throughout our lifetimes. when one has been deluged with vague, transdendental idioms, in lieu of verifiable truths, one becomes cold and rude.



posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by kera1337
 


Good I am glad you took the advice to heart; your words seem to reflect the balance is returning between body and spirit



posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by kera1337
 



Im sorry you understand quantum physics...

second line


Oh, you didn't like that one, did you?

Were you hoping for a question that was filled with more awe for your presumed position as a vessel of truth?

A question that lifts you up on a pedestal as a vaunted deliverer of all things unknowing to us, unwashed masses?

Like a modern day promethius?

I'm sorry, but I can't take anyone seriously when they post chris brown videos.



posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Hi there. I have two.
What is the best way one can free the kundalini and begin activating the merkaba? I've been working on this and have noticed some changes, but I seem to be blocked from most things supernatural and haven't had a real breakthrough yet.
How can I make the world a better place for animals? I'm talking on a world-wide scale. I send love and prayers for kindness and compassion for them, but it doesn't seem to stem the tide of terror,cruelty, pain, and violence toward them. I can't bear it!
Thank you Ivan, all suggestions appreciated.



posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by kera1337
 


Film a meeting with physical ET´s.

You can meet with them anytime you want right?

I bet they can´t be filmed for one reason or another though.

Shame.



posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starcrossd
Hi there. I have two.
What is the best way one can free the kundalini and begin activating the merkaba? I've been working on this and have noticed some changes, but I seem to be blocked from most things supernatural and haven't had a real breakthrough yet.
How can I make the world a better place for animals? I'm talking on a world-wide scale. I send love and prayers for kindness and compassion for them, but it doesn't seem to stem the tide of terror,cruelty, pain, and violence toward them. I can't bear it!
Thank you Ivan, all suggestions appreciated.


ou need to go from civilisation, find a small town, best devided by mountains, and just go talk to god, you wouldnt believe how powerfull our thoughts are , and then you will hear, there is a pattern to this, youre mind can hear it, but it isnt that obvius, the sounds that surround you...

Im a vegeterian, thats bout the most you can doo, its horrible whats going on with animals I can bear to think bout it, iff I had the money Id make a farm and buy of animals for slaughter, thats the best that comes to mind, because this is just horrible


You need too feel like a rush of energy going up youre spine, inside your stomach, in youre head and then you can feel it anywhere, just by thinking bout it, put some nice music on, and make shapes out of music, you will notice they have a glow top them, explore, its infinite

Dont let somone impose there technique on you, those how to activate your merkaba videos are not really usefull because it is a very personal thing, you need too explore the universe within you, dont be scared iff you hear youreself thinking
edit on 16.03.2011 by kera1337 because: (no reason given)
edit on 16.03.2011 by kera1337 because: typo
edit on 16.03.2011 by kera1337 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia
reply to post by kera1337
 



Im sorry you understand quantum physics...

second line


Oh, you didn't like that one, did you?

Were you hoping for a question that was filled with more awe for your presumed position as a vessel of truth?

A question that lifts you up on a pedestal as a vaunted deliverer of all things unknowing to us, unwashed masses?

Like a modern day promethius?

I'm sorry, but I can't take anyone seriously when they post chris brown videos.


Yes I know, now imagine it was tru, how sad is that...

second line



posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
This I like...





there are only two emotions that highly resonate with our DNA it is FEAR, and LOVE


I would say that there are only those two emotions and all others stem from these two.

You say to ask, so I shall, 3 questions if I may

In Belisce, Who is the shadow that haunts the field?

Why did they allow my father to pass?

Is there light when the two become one?



posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale
This I like...





there are only two emotions that highly resonate with our DNA it is FEAR, and LOVE


I would say that there are only those two emotions and all others stem from these two.

You say to ask, so I shall, 3 questions if I may

In Belisce, Who is the shadow that haunts the field?

Why did they allow my father to pass?

Is there light when the two become one?





Im sorry I have never been in Belisce, iff youre talking about belisce in croatia-

Your father mooved on, do not fear death, accept it as an intergral part of life, he passes so that he may moove on, evolve intoo higher consiouseness, he had never left you, not for one second, it is the love that you shared that will resonate with the universe forever and will allow his spirit to grow, never ever have fear of death, it is living youre life without love is what should be feared

There is ALLWAYS light where there is love
edit on 16.03.2011 by kera1337 because: (no reason given)





new topics

top topics



 
4
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

log in

join