It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Go Ahead, Just Ask?!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
My question:
1) What is the best question to find out what I need to know?
2) Why? What is the end game? To return to the light?

Thanks, clearly I don't even know what question to ask.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by kera1337

So all I can do, in the name of the lord,

Begs the question: Who is your lord, then?

One of the Hindu pantheon?

Or the god of the bible with a big portion of "new age" thought added?

Something else?

I have to admit I can't tell with your mish-mash of self-described occultism, paranormal, and "aliens".
edit on 1/21/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Everything happens for a reason. What is the reason everything happens?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Are you intimidated by me? are you intimidated by what I have to say? Iff not why do you even waste you time on somone (obviusly) not worth it. Friend you are going out of your way to make no point or influence noone, so would you horribly mind leaving my thread alone, I am asking for faith here

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I will gladly fly you out to Cincinnati, put you in Hotel and expense the entire thing if you can summon these beings at your beckon call while I'm holding a video camera When you say oh they aren't answering me or they can't come now then you can come back on here and continue to misspell common words and post about how you're going to waste people's time again.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I am ACTUALY here looking for blind faith,

And I am looking for the winning lottery number tomorrow night, doesn’t mean I am going to get them, perhaps you could ask your alien friends?

There is no reason why I should have faith in what you say is true, none what so ever. If you expect me to just go “ok I believe you, tell me your secrets” I am not, in fact none on ATS is going to be because most of us are reasonably intelligent individuals so won’t buy into this little fairy tale of yours.

I seriously doubt that you will be blessed like me and get slapped out of a world of ignorance and atheism.

I am not an atheist.

Do your alien friends know when Jesus will return, are you Jesus?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

God is an whomever is an evolved being, be it human or alien, you will return to ONE mind, ONE light, the final step in your, our evolution is the merkabah, iff you dont understand this now you will one day, this I am certain.

My god is love, as simple as that.
The sad part is, that you ALL are god, and I mean this LITERALY, isnt it sad when you see god with a rifle or some such nonsense like?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

You see, I have noticed, that people judge people by them selves, on there own image, I have no idea what youre proposing I get from this, some kind of sick satisfaction?! but then again, im no sick lil root like ur self, sry

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Hello kera1337,

They say when you are on the path, in this case of love, you will receive attacks when you attempt to spread knowledge. they say there are two factions that have the same goal, to preserve life on Earth, rebels trying to get knowledge out and others that take it away or try to hide it. some say earth is a prison.

If there are attacks in what form do they come and from what?

In what way do these two factions function and which sides time is up?

Why would knowledge bee needed if Earth is a prison, the body a prison? Is it to understand love? is that an escape or a pardon?

The Rat.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Are you intimidated by me?

Nope!

why do you even waste you time on somone (obviusly) not worth it.

you said it dude not me.

. Friend you are going out of your way to make no point or influence noone

Is that even English or did the aliens write that?

so would you horribly mind leaving my thread alone

Yeah… I think I would, you see you said “ask a question” and I have asked several and you haven’t really gave me an answer yet.

Now might be a good time to admit that you were not visited by aliens…..

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I am ACTUALY here looking for blind faith

What's wrong with questioning or skepticism when given a story that frankly is difficult to believe at face value?

If you only want faith, what does that say about you?

Insecurity of being questioned in your credibility? You offer the meaning of life along with a wild backstory and only want blind faith?

Perhaps at other sites, but here on ATS you will be viewed as slightly dubious and questionable with stories like you are presenting, esp. when completely unprovable.

I agree that love is essential in life and there often seems to be a shortage of it, but....
edit on 1/21/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

or some such nonsense like?

Indeed!

"Going ahead" here and "just asking", might I add strictly from a blind faith stance and being that you presented me with the offer to ask a question.

What's the hardest question in the world to answer?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by NONPOINT21

You need to come where I ask, you cannot bring a camera, and you need faith in love, you need to be absolutely sure that they are there (the aliens) (you need a certain mindset) and the best I can promisse you is a flyover by a disc or triangle, dunno

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

how can you do harm? when the only thing youre harming is youreself...

How can you turn your back on Love, on god?

This one popps to mind, been buggin me for ages

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

every sunday BILLIONS of people are asked for blind fait, by rabbi, imam, pastor,, im offering the same thing, for a little in return, ive been blessed with the truth, and all I can is spread the word of it, for as much as faith in return, what does that say of me? well I hope it says im doing my best... for now

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

If you were that spiritually advanced, you wouldn't react like you are now. You wouldn't care. Now you're almost insulting him. Not spiritual at all,dude.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

What's the hardest question in the world to answer?

I don’t know but I know the answer is 42….

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

You have been blessed with your truth, not "the Truth". Everyone has to find their own truth. You're not special, nor more blessed as you keep saying. Everyone is a child of god, not just you, dude.
edit on 21-1-2013 by sebHFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by xizd1

The answer is such a clishe you might even laugh, but any question asked with love is allways right, and I can promisse I will answer it with as much love as it was asked with.

There is no end game,, maybe from this perspective it might seem like, but life is eternal, wheather you live it in love, hate or light

The next step I know, the next step is the Merkabah

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sebHFX

Ofcourse everyone is the child of god, where in god name did you mention me being the only child of god? Why would you even drag it out of contekst like that... did you read the whole thread?

I was an atheist that was shown the truth at face value, I consider myself blessed even iff you do not think so.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join