It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False flag at super bowl, cain and abel, San Francisco vs. Baaltimore,

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Not to mention,

Lincoln was shot in Ford theater and Kennedy was riding in a Ford Lincoln. Lincoln's secretary was Marilyn Monroe and you know all about her with the Kennedys.

The Harbaughs have a sister who happens to be married to Tom Crean, the men's basketball coach at Indiana University which was previously coached by Bob KNIGHT. Who was born in a year where if you add up the numbers it's all spooky and stuff. And he's abel to walk with a cain.

Ray Lewis, the Ravens middle linebacker was involved in a killing in Atlanta after the 2000 Super Bowl which was the year Bush was elected and a mere year before 9-11.

Plus, Lee Harvey Oswald.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
This might not be of signifigance but..

The Immaculate Conception is a dogma of the Catholic Church maintaining that from the moment when she was conceived the Blessed Virgin Mary was kept free of original sin and was filled with the sanctifying grace normally conferred during baptism. [1][2] It is one of the four dogmas in Roman Catholic Mariology. Mary is often called the Immaculata (the Immaculate One), particularly in artistic and cultural contexts.
"immaculate conception"

And this:"immaculate REception"

The Immaculate Reception is the nickname given to one of the most famous plays in the history of American football.

NFL Films has chosen it as the greatest play of all time, as well as the most controversial. [2] The play was a turning point for the Steelers, who reversed four decades of futility with their first playoff win ever, and went on to win four Super Bowls by the end of the decade. The play's name is a pun derived from the Immaculate Conception, a dogma in the Roman Catholic Church. The phrase was first used on air by Myron Cope, a Pittsburgh sportscaster who was reporting on the Steelers' victory. A Pittsburgh woman, Sharon Levosky, called Cope before his 11 PM sports broadcast on the 23rd and suggested the name, which was coined by her friend Michael Ord. Cope used the term on television and the phrase stuck. [3]

You talk about Christmas miracles. Here's the miracle of all miracles. Watch this one now. Bradshaw is lucky to even get rid of the ball! He shoots it out. Jack Tatum deflects it right into the hands of Harris. And he sets off. And the big 230-pound rookie slipped away from Warren and scored. —Gowdy, describing an instant replay of the play on NBC

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by bo12au
"immaculate REception"

It's almost like... they were familiar with the concept when a name was tagged to the play!!!

Now let's go back and review the Four Horsemen of Notre Dame football

Not to mention, Manti T'eo's fake girlfriend. Coincidence?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Hail flutie
From the "hail Mary" prayers recited by catholics..

The Hail Flutie game is a college football game that took place between the Boston College Eagles and University of Miami Hurricanes on November 23, 1984.

Boston college a Catholic school uses BC as its logo. ?!?!

. The game was played at the Miami Orange Bowl, and televised nationally

One of the harbough brothers who coached at Stanford won the orange bowl in 2011 before going to the pros.
In fact, BOTH BROTHERS have ties to Miami and football...Both of these "greatest plays ever" Involve Miami.The immaculate reception winners the pittsburgh steelers lost in the SB to the "perfect" miami dolphins..The DeBartolo family have owned a professional sports team in Pittsburgh.

Doug fluties daughter was a cheerleader for the NE patriots,
The Dolphins from the "immaculate reception" are the only team to go perfect.
The Patriots lost in the SB, the only loss of there season.

My head is spinning..I will leave you with this

Revelation 18:4 King James Version (KJV)

4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
The immaculate reception was played on Dec 23

, a Pittsburgh sportscaster who was reporting on the Steelers' victory. A Pittsburgh woman, Sharon Levosky, called Cope before his 11 PM sports broadcast on the 23rd and suggested the name, which was coined by her friend Michael Ord. Cope used the term on television and the phrase stuck. [3]

The hail flutie game was played on Nov 23

As I have shown in an earlier post..The SB in NewOrleans will be played on Feb 3. It IS 23

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrDesolate

Originally posted by bo12au
"immaculate REception"

It's almost like... they were familiar with the concept when a name was tagged to the play!!!

Now let's go back and review the Four Horsemen of Notre Dame football

Not to mention, Manti T'eo's fake girlfriend. Coincidence?

None of it is a coincidence..something sinister is afoot..Look closely at Manti T'eo's name..(Man ANTI) He is from Hawaii abbreviated as HI
Who else do we know from Hawaii..Well, his birth records show Hawaii as his birth, but after investigation he is not from Hawaii..coincidence?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrDesolate
Not to mention,

Lincoln was shot in Ford theater and Kennedy was riding in a Ford Lincoln. Lincoln's secretary was Marilyn Monroe and you know all about her with the Kennedys.

The Harbaughs have a sister who happens to be married to Tom Crean, the men's basketball coach at Indiana University which was previously coached by Bob KNIGHT. Who was born in a year where if you add up the numbers it's all spooky and stuff. And he's abel to walk with a cain.

Ray Lewis, the Ravens middle linebacker was involved in a killing in Atlanta after the 2000 Super Bowl which was the year Bush was elected and a mere year before 9-11.

Plus, Lee Harvey Oswald.

Meet jack harbough Father of Jim and john.

After leaving Western Kentucky, Harbaugh served as an associate athletic director at Marquette University, where his son-in-law, Tom Crean, was the head coach of the basketball team.
Tom crean is now the head coach at Indiana. All of these people are inter related lol. And the cities they are involved with and schools.
Look into Marquette..no surprise there. JESUIT institution.
He also has coached at Stanford and Pittsburgh, among others

. Both brothers coached their teams in a game unofficially nicknamed the 'Harbaugh Bowl' on Thanksgiving Day, 2011, one day before Jack and Jackie's 50th wedding anniversary. They will face one another in second 'Harbaugh Bowl' when they coach the two teams in Super Bowl XLVII. [7]

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
This thread just keeps getting better, or worse
Tom Crean from wiki

] At Marquette he began the tradition of Midnight Madness, which was seen as an immediate success. [29]

n, Crean has a library filled with biographies of coaches and business executives, with favorites being Jim Collins' management guide "Good to Great" and the story of Bill Belichick's rise in New England, "Patriot Reign".

I have shown bill belichicks connections already and where his loyalty lies.<
Think the pats would not Throw that game against the ravens so the Society of Jesuits can fill whatever twisted plans they have.?

[11] A hallmark of Crean's programs is the notion that players are joining a family and making sure that players' families are involved in the program

What family did he say?

For the 2012-2013 season, Crean signed five highly-touted recruits, self-dubbed "The Movement." Combined with the returning players from the previous season, Indiana is regarded as one of the early favorites for the title in 2013 and is ranked #1 in both the Associated Press and USA Today preseason polls. [23][24]

The Movement?
Ranked first, in 2013
Here is this clowns wiki Bio. There is alot more weird details than I listed.
He also makes 3.16 million a year, to add insult to injury

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MrDesolate

Thanks for the input.
That link I posted , the black pope, goes into details about Kennedy and Lincoln..And much more. All Jesuit shenanigans

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Super Bowl 47 XXLVI
This is alarming..

Because of the February 3 date of Super Bowl XLVII, the 2013 Mardi Gras calendar in Orleans Parish will be changed. Parades scheduled for February 3 and before will most likely move ahead one week. The same situation occurred in 2002 when the 9/11 attacks caused a one-week delay in the 2001 NFL season, causing Super Bowl XXXVI to fall within the Mardi Gras parade calendar.
Super bowl what number?
Mardi Gas
SuperBowl
Btw, Mardi gras as I shown earlier, is a rcc ritual having to do with the cycle of the moons. NewOrleans is called the "crescent city" Among others.

This will be the tenth time that the city has hosted the Super Bowl, by far the most by an individual city and once again tying with the Miami area for the most Super Bowls hosted by a metropolitan area.

Say again??

Nicknamed the Harbaugh Bowl, [5][6] HarBowl, [7] SuperBaugh, [8] and the Brother Bowl, [9]

On October 16, 2012, the Associated Press reported that Beyoncé had been chosen as the headline performer for the Super Bowl halftime show, with a reunited Destiny's Child and Jay-Z (Beyoncé's husband) as potential collaborators. [23]

Reunited Destiny's child??
Jay z has a past with the occult. Not going over that again. But jay and Beyonce just had a child.

On January 18, 2013, the league announced that Alicia Keys will sing the national anthem. [24] Keys has stated that she will not perform the song traditionally and will instead perform it as if it were "a brand new song."

A brand new song??

edit on 25-1-2013 by bo12au because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2013 by bo12au because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Alicia keys made that remark on Jan 18, what else happened on Jan 18?
Movies Released..the broken city, the last stand
Some other strange events transpired on that day.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Hosea 4:6 "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge
*It is very important that you read the entire link.
Maggy was showing the magazine, On the cover was a targeted WTC..They showed that years before 911

These 4 episodes are an outline of event, sold in a series titled "simpsons gone wild" These next episodes and you reading them and paying attention to what you are reading is very very important.

This episode is not in the Simpsons gone wild collection. But very very important none the less.Lisa gets an A+++
Lisa the diligent student, fails to study for a test. She is given the material to study, but she is hypnotized by a video game.She confesses to the principal, he tells her to keep it a secret.

However, this was anticipated by Skinner, who stages a phony presentation before the real one arrives, allowing the school to keep the money anyway.

Catalyst: "Now why didn’t we think of that? Just goes to show how thoughtful the Hollywood gang really is

*Very important you read and understand the entire page.sunday cruddy sunday (catholics,superbowl,*pay close attention
"A voice-over is then heard, saying "the Catholic church. We've made a few... changes"
This episode shows us alot about what events are about to unfold.*very important you read,

] The scene was inspired by real-life Super Bowl commercials in which, according to Scully, "you don't know what the product is" because there is "so much going on [in the commercial]." [

Mercedes and Kate Upton are airing a commercial exactly like the one described in the Simpsons during the SB.
*carefully study these ,they have shown us many clues

They released 4 Simpson's shows in a set. "Simpsons gone wild" All 4 are very important
homers night out
ep.2 The mansion family....(the manson family helter skelter
homer the moe

The name Sunday cruddy Sunday..They used the title from this
bloody sunday ...
Look at the pictures...study them, one looks like a cresent moon(an eclipsealmost)but its red.Bloody Sunday?
Bloody Mary?

Get ready people.

edit on 26-1-2013 by bo12au because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Another very important episode. Look at the chalkbard gag "I will not plant subliminal messages.
Study the painting that is mentioned. The whole show is important
a tale of two springfields
The song peter townshend plays that make the walls crumble in this episode is called "won't get fooled again"
The WHO actually performed that during halftime at Supper bowl XLIV, Feb 7 2010.....spooky.It was the first time the SAINTS won a Superbowl..it was played in Miami.
Read the lyrics people..

We'll be fighting in the streets With our children at our feet And the morals that they worship will be gone And the men who spurred us on Sit in judgment of all wrong They decide and the shotgun sings the song

I'll tip my hat to the new constitution Take a bow for the new revolution Smile and grin at the change all around me Pick up my guitar and play Just like yesterday And I'll get on my knees and pray We don't get fooled again Don't get fooled again

Change it had to come We knew it all along We were liberated from the fall that's all But the world looks just the same And history ain't changed 'Cause the banners, they all flown in the last war

I'll tip my hat to the new constitution Take a bow for the new revolution Smile and grin at the change all around me Pick up my guitar and play Just like yesterday And I'll get on my knees and pray We don't get fooled again No, no!

I'll move myself and my family aside If we happen to be left half alive I'll get all my papers and smile at the sky For I know that the hypnotized never lie

Do ya?

There's nothing in the street Looks any different to me And the slogans are replaced, by-the-bye And the parting on the left Is now the parting on the right And the beards have all grown longer overnight

I'll tip my hat to the new constitution Take a bow for the new revolution Smile and grin at the change all around me Pick up my guitar and play Just like yesterday Then I'll get on my knees and pray We don't get fooled again Don't get fooled again No, no!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Meet the new boss Same as the old boss

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Read this weird prank call john harbough made to his parents. john prank call

Mom ask "can it end in a tie..

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
oBama biden
oSama biNLAden

BS NLA
Baltimore San francisco in Nola

SB NLA
Super Bowl in NoLA
Super Bowl in New orleans LA

edit on 26-1-2013 by WhoKnows100 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-1-2013 by WhoKnows100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   
i think here and there you ve got some interesting points OP
but i suggest you drop the RC connection - they are just the servants of théir chiefs:
the egyptian ancient pantheon

...for example you write ' a reunited Destinys child ', the group,
the egyptian book of the dead names the egyptian pantheon 'lords of destiny '
- that is why in Isiah 61 is written against 'Destiny ', there represented by Sin/Nanna moongod
...hence N-orleans city of moon, as you mentioned.

Destinies Child = false manchild

Also the black madonna suggestion makes sense: but than as in ' black Isis '
...because it is the black [lemurian] dna - older then Adams dna - which will be the false manchild
Compare the progress in the rituals: via every SB and olympic games, now is the time for evil to Ignite the holographic flower of life prison

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lone12
i think here and there you ve got some interesting points OP
but i suggest you drop the RC connection - they are just the servants of théir chiefs:
the egyptian ancient pantheon

...for example you write ' a reunited Destinys child ', the group,
the egyptian book of the dead names the egyptian pantheon 'lords of destiny '
- that is why in Isiah 61 is written against 'Destiny ', there represented by Sin/Nanna moongod
...hence N-orleans city of moon, as you mentioned.

Destinies Child = false manchild

Also the black madonna suggestion makes sense: but than as in ' black Isis '
...because it is the black [lemurian] dna - older then Adams dna - which will be the false manchild
Compare the progress in the rituals: via every SB and olympic games, now is the time for evil to Ignite the holographic flower of life prison

Thank you for your thoughts. I have not read the "book of the dead" but I do know the basic underlying principles of egyptology. I do read the Book of Life...Isaiah 61 is The mission of the Messiah: The good news of Salvation. Jesus quotes the first part of this section (Isaiah 61:1-11) to apply it to Himself (Luke 4:18-19). The text of Isaiah shows that the everlasting covenant God purposes to make with His people and beyond is to bring righteousness.
The core message of the book of Isaiah is an invitation to life and peace. Long before Paul announced that death, the last enemy, will be "swallowed up in victory"(1 Cor. 15:54), Isaiah had proclaimed not only the defeat of death but also its abolition altogether. In gripping fashion, Isaiah specified that the Lord "will swallow up death forever and the Lord God will wipe away tears from all faces"(Isaiah 25:8)
The major problem Isaiah repeatedly addresses is that God's people are trusting the wrong things to provide them what they desire. They are trusting earthly powers, other gods, themselves, their unfaithful leaders, or even mediums and spiritist who try to communicate with dead people. Fundamentally, they are not relying on God. God's people are accused of trying to carry out plans that are not God's. They form alliances that are not sanctioned by God's Spirit(30:1). Isaiah 30 is about the futile confidence in Egypt. "Woe to the rebellious children," says the Lord, "Who take counsel, but not of Me, And who devise plans, but not of My Spirit.."( Isaiah 30:1)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
good post op.. i see what your saying!

i've got this little tid bit to add- "In 2002, when the dome hosted the first Super Bowl after the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, 3,500 media members attended, said Jay Cicero, president of the Greater New Orleans Sports Foundation. This time the game will attract 5,000. The amplified attention on the city will be an economic force in itself, he said."- www.nola.com...

definitely looks like they've got the programing ready to sell the pantomime if anything does happen!!

apparently, according to the link above, the reason the super dome was chosen was because- "Lauscha, who attends owners meetings and votes on cities to host Super Bowls, said the walkable distance between attractions makes New Orleans a more economically efficient setting. Other recent host cities spent $25 million to $37 million."

nice and "cheap" then,, which is good for business, even if it is crashed and burnt!!!

has anybody looked at who owns the superdome and any possible strange business practices going on, same for any strange insurance policy goings on??

if anything is carried out do you think it would be during the game? if there is a "terrorist" atack,, could it have any knock on effects that would set off the butane dump..?.. or could it be a natural type attack that triggers a knock on effect.. i guess we'll have to keep an eye on haarp at the time!!.. yes i know we cant really answer these questions but we can speculate and see what if anything ties in with what has already been found out..

namaste and thanks for digging peeps.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by WHOS READY
good post op.. i see what your saying!

i've got this little tid bit to add- "In 2002, when the dome hosted the first Super Bowl after the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, 3,500 media members attended, said Jay Cicero, president of the Greater New Orleans Sports Foundation. This time the game will attract 5,000. The amplified attention on the city will be an economic force in itself, he said."- www.nola.com...

definitely looks like they've got the programing ready to sell the pantomime if anything does happen!!

apparently, according to the link above, the reason the super dome was chosen was because- "Lauscha, who attends owners meetings and votes on cities to host Super Bowls, said the walkable distance between attractions makes New Orleans a more economically efficient setting. Other recent host cities spent $25 million to $37 million."

nice and "cheap" then,, which is good for business, even if it is crashed and burnt!!!

has anybody looked at who owns the superdome and any possible strange business practices going on, same for any strange insurance policy goings on??

if anything is carried out do you think it would be during the game? if there is a "terrorist" atack,, could it have any knock on effects that would set off the butane dump..?.. or could it be a natural type attack that triggers a knock on effect.. i guess we'll have to keep an eye on haarp at the time!!.. yes i know we cant really answer these questions but we can speculate and see what if anything ties in with what has already been found out..

namaste and thanks for digging peeps.

Thank You
I was in the process of linking another series of connections on paper.1984 worlds fair in NOLA, the space ship that was on display, the Nissan truck pulling the shuttle commercial, the recent 787 dreamliner that have recent "problems" Major Japanese buisneses moving from NOLA to Tennessee.... But I received a very threatening phone call and have asked HQ to remove this thread

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by WHOS READY

Yeah in my second or third page I listed all the bag men. From a little seven man governor selected board, all the way to a GLOBAL finance player...highest the stockmarket has been since 2007?!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join