It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False flag at super bowl, cain and abel, San Francisco vs. Baaltimore,

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Well, since it hasn't already been mentioned. I'd like to point out a couple of relevant items that are floating around on the internet.

"KFC Gameday bucket go boom..." - Analyze this video and tell me if that isn't some weird communication going on "up in here". Pay close attention to what these people are saying in the commercial. Also note the logo on the box. SPOOKY!

Next, we have Doritos... That sinkhole is a salt mine from what I remember.

And then there is this... NOTE: This is the winner in the "Doritos Crash the Super Bowl" contest.

Well, that is all I got for now, there is probably other commercials that have some kind of strange imagery in them, I dunno.

Peace my friends

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Oh yeah one more thing I forgot.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I dont understand all the spontaneous math involved. this pseudo-numerology
i mean we can come up with literally any numbers from any source to create any equation from any situation, to make any point we want.

its just silly and unfounded.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   
So if some false flag were to happen resulting in many deaths at the superbowl..

Should we ban football? Or just the Superbowl?

I can see some connections and foreshadowing from the media here, but if an event like this were staged, wouldn't in make the government have a much harder time grabbing guns? How would this kind of event make people WANT to give their guns away?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by bo12au

Wow... Just wow. You really are putting those pieces together well... like connecting Jenga pieces to lego blocks. This thread Is just ridiculous. I can't believe it it's that bizarre. Do I believe anything you said in the intro will happen? No. Do I think you are looking way to hard for connections that are not there? Yes. I have read many doom threads here, but this one takes the cake. I will be anxiously watching to see what happens regardless...

edit on 23-1-2013 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Star & Flag. My intuition is buzzing that something strange might happen. Here is a video that shows some creepy stuff related to your thread.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Wow.... Just.... Wow....

So, when nothing at all unusual happens will you be back in to acknowledge that all your random ramblings were actually unfounded nonsense? I strongly doubt it, just like with the Olympics, the 'desperate doom' clan will be back to invent more tenuous connections and add more random numbers to get other random numbers (perhaps even adding those numbers if required) so that they can then ascribe arbitrary meanings to them to support their delusions.. Honestly, the depth of paranoia and delusional thought processes on this site are much more of a realistic concern than the fantastical 'theories' they produce...

Edit: and if something DOES happen then I will be back to offer my most sincere apologies that maybe there was some substance to your claims... Though it would still not be evidence that what you claim here is true, just that your theory at least would be worth considering... At the moment, it really isn't...
edit on 23-1-2013 by Milkflavour because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
What two Jesuit run universities have I already shown in New Orleans?? Guess what Jesuit bootcamp is HQ in Baltimore? Loyola Baltimore
What is the other jesuit university that is within walking distance from Loyola? (are you starting to see the connections, there are sooo many rcc similarities in these two towns)Notre Dame of MaryLand
That's right? Why besides the obvious , is ND relevant? Where did the whole family of Debartolo's go to School? (The owners of the SF 49rs) Every single member of that clan for the past 4 generations, has went to Notre Dame...
jed eded sr
Denise bartolo (these can't be real names right?) She went to St. Marys the female counterpart that is directly across the street from Notre damedenise

What's strange is, is the ND campus in Baltimore is Females ONLY??
Wasn't there a huge scandal at the Nd Indiana campus recently? Manti teao and the School first come up with some story about his grandmother and girlfriend dieing in the same day. It had the sports world a buzzing, its a great story yada yadda yadda. That is the Only reason that player was even considered for the Heisman trophy(and its nd). But he come in 2nd. Then Nd takes a 42-14 beat down from the Alabama Crimson tide lol, then we find out this kid has NEVER met his girl before AND she is very much alive.(maybe)??

Now, this is just way too many dots connected..all the sexual pagan symbols going on already and now this??
Saint Marys Notre Dame Loyola Female

Also, Tulane a jesuit school that plays in the superdome, in NOLA is the green wave...crimson tide?? Reaching a little bit? OK
both Tulane and the 49rs are moving to freshly constructed stadiums in 2014tulaneSF

Will an event take place that is highly Luciferian in all its forms? Absolutely
Are we talking bodies and floods and bombs? Probally not
But here's the thing..no matter what team, on the field wins or loses, the dark team behind the scenes is one in the same, and wins either way and will make a ton of money doing it too.
edit on 24-1-2013 by bo12au because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
This is the first generation Debartolo in the USA his parents immigrated from Italy..(supposedly)
DeBartolo Sr.

He made the FIRST EVER Forbes list of "richest Americans" 1983

After the war ended, DeBartolo served as president of Michael DeBartolo Construction and as founder and president of his newly formed company. DeBartolo was able to take advantage of dramatic changes occurring across the United States after World War II

Coincidence? Perfect timing?? No..
He has an engineering degree from ND, and just like the Home page for ND website that reads " perfectly engineered" That is exactly what this is. perfectly engineered
Jesuits engineer wars people. This is not in your textbooks, we did not learn about these goons in school.(I wonder why) This is THE one organization that quarterbacks everything. Starting before Napolean all the way too this very second, this one group has orchestrated it all. The Roman catholic church, with its strong arm the Jesuits

So Ed SR quickly becomes one of the largest Building,real estate contractors in the States, He has his paws everywhere. And then the 'real estate crash' crash of 1987. Which must not have Hurst his pockets a whole lot because he still has racetracks in Louisiana and Professional sports teams. That's where wiki ends on him. HOWEVER
In 1991 the Pittsburgh Penguins win the Stanley Cup. Big daddy warbucks here puchased the franchise for his lil girl Denise. (The owner of the 49rs)And ed says "possibly the happiest moment in my life" No way I believe this guy, but why did he say it. Is it because there is a dark element to these games? Obviously, but it has to be some kind of luciferian ritual. I know it sounds off, but there is something going on that's making me question these events.
Why is all this here?
This guy, again no way this can be this guys real name harry markopolo yeahmarko polo He graduated from Loyola (Jesuit) and Boston college .goes to the SEC , and he is the whistleblower on the Bernie madoff .. Read the wiki, he says he knew in the year 1999 what was going on. He said he reported innaccuracies multiple times to his superiors (uh huh) And NO One noticed until 2005!! The ponzi scheme that took $65 billion dollars, The one that set the whole financial collapse into a nosedive.
These are not coincidences people. They are all they same group.
That's a odd name as well Bernie Made off..so, Real estate crash in1987 trophy in 1990/1991, real estate crash in 2008 trophy in 2012/2013?( 4 years or 8 ) I know the numbers.."don't add up" But they do.. When they say they have come full circle they are not joking people.

edit on 25-1-2013 by bo12au because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Philippines
So if some false flag were to happen resulting in many deaths at the superbowl..

Should we ban football? Or just the Superbowl?

I can see some connections and foreshadowing from the media here, but if an event like this were staged, wouldn't in make the government have a much harder time grabbing guns? How would this kind of event make people WANT to give their guns away?

I haven't figured that out yet. They really want those weapons. That's too bad because I have a king James bible in one hand and a gun in the other.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
The Black Pope aka The Jesuit General.

Some of this has nothing to do with the game per say. I am just showing you how well connected these Jesuits are, and how they operate.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bisman
I dont understand all the spontaneous math involved. this pseudo-numerology
i mean we can come up with literally any numbers from any source to create any equation from any situation, to make any point we want.

its just silly and unfounded.

They use another language . They use English but they also use symbols,shapes,dates and numbers to get a message out to the initiated. I do not fully understand the reasoning myself, but I DO know it is a legitimate way of conveying a message. Whether your brain reads it subconsciously or consciously? I don't know. Ever since 911 I try to find just one connection *example (49rs) 4+9=(13) So you have 13, You could find more of the number 13somewhere someway and see where it takes you.... Nothing is spontaneous with these people. The date, time, location,and the teams playing are meaningful to THEM. I can unscramble the message and make alot of connections but I am not initiated in, therefore I have to try my best to solve it out. What the whole message is with everything combined I don't know yet. I'm still pushing forward. But will a tragedy occur? I pray everyone will be safe.I want to know if these people are doing dark rituals. That's what I am aiming for. People say "nothing happened at the olympics" I disagree, We saw the opening and closing ceremonies at the olympics and No, there were no bombs or chemicals of mass destruction used. Thank God. But something did in fact occur.There are a ton of connections with this game also, Somethings not right about it. The enemy is very tricky yet, at the same time right in my face with it.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Found this interesting the President for the the San Francisco 49rs is a man named Gideon YU.gideon
He has been the Chief financial officer for multi billion dollar companies such as YouTube,Facebook,Hilton,Disney and many others. Here is an interesting article 49rs add facebook Cfo gideon yu: is there more to this?
He went to STANFORD, then Harvard. He is a major player in the financial world. But what caught my eye was that name Gideon.

n God's instruction, Gideon destroyed the town's altar to the foreign god Baal and the symbol of the goddess Asherah beside it.

As is the pattern throughout the book of Judges, the Israelites again turned away from God after 40 years of peace brought by Deborah's victory over Canaan and were allowed to be oppressed by the neighboring Midianites and Amalekites. God chose Gideon, a young man from the tribe of Manasseh, to free the people of Israel and to condemn their worship of idols.
gideon wikiIs story in the book of judges.And of course he is a saint in the Rcc.

In the Bible, the Jewish and Christian holy book, ravens are mentioned on numerous occasions throughout the Old Testament. In the Book of Judges, one of Kings of the Midianites defeated by Gideon is called "Orev" (עורב) which means "Raven".
gideon,ravens, and cain and able

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Christianity, Judaism and Islam In the Bible, the Jewish and Christian holy book, ravens are mentioned on numerous occasions throughout the Old Testament. In the Book of Judges, one of Kings of the Midianites defeated by Gideon is called "Orev" (עורב) which means "Raven".

Gideon defeated a king who's name means raven in the book of judges.

Read Genesis chapter 8 in your KJV for the true account of Noah and his deliverance.
Noah did send a raven, but the bird never returned. It was the Dove who returned with an olive leaf.

In the Talmud, the raven is described as having been only one of three beings on Noah's Ark that copulated during the flood and so was punished. [16] The Rabbis believed that the male raven was forced to ejaculate his seed into the female raven's mouth as a means of reproduction. [16] Interestingly according to the Icelandic Landnámabók – a story similar to Noah and the Ark, Hrafna-Flóki Vilgerðarson used ravens to guide his ship from the Faroe Islands to Iceland.

In the Qur'an's version of the story of Cain and Abel, the two sons of Adam, a raven is mentioned as the creature who taught Cain how to bury his murdered brother, in Al-Ma'ida (The Repast) 5:31. [Surah 5:27-31]

According to the legend of the fourth-century Iberian Christian martyr Saint Vincent of Saragossa, after St. Vincent was executed ravens protected his body from being devoured by wild animals, until his followers could recover the body. His body was taken to what is now known as Cape St. Vincent in southern Portugal. A shrine was erected over his grave, which continued to be guarded by flocks of ravens. The Arab geographer Al-Idrisi noted this constant guard by ravens, for which the place was named by him ﺔﺴﯿﻨﻛ باﺮﻐﻟا "Kanīsah al-Ghurāb" (Church of the Raven). King Afonso Henriques (1139–1185) had the body of the saint exhumed in 1173 and brought it by ship to Lisbon, still accompanied by the ravens. This transfer of the relics is depicted on the coat of arms of Lisbon.

coat of arms for lisbon There is St.Vincent again. The catholic church still uses the decaying body parts from dead 'saints.They are even put on public display for worshipers.
Side note; if you look at the cardinals of the Catholic church on Wikipedia, you will see a couple of their coat of arms has ships and ravens.

In the legends about the German Emperor Frederick Barbarossa, depicting him as sleeping along with his knights in a cave in the Kyffhäuser mountain in Thuringia or Mount Untersberg in Bavaria, i
(hasn't Germany asked for alot of gold to be returned, and that name Bavaria...)
That sounds alot like Captain barbosa from pirates of the carribean. Lol. In FACT the Jesuits throughout history used black ships to plunder countries of anything worth value. (Black pearl)We know them today as pirates. But never are they linked to Jesuits, just considered a renegade clan of thieves, ironically that is exactly who they are. They even use a symbol, jolly roger which is ...skull and bones. If you dig even deeper the society of skull and bones uses that symbol because of the opium trade throughout history. The sign of poison.
Lets move on for now

Classic literature

The raven is often depicted in classic literature. William Shakespeare refers to the raven more often than to any other bird; works such as Othello and Macbeth provide examples

William shakespear never existed. He did but that is not his real name.

The Gunpowder Plot of 1605 was the Jesuits attempt to destroy what William Howitt—and Howitt was the great writer who wrote A Popular History Of Priestcraft, 1835—he said it was a Jesuit attempt to destroy our Great King Solomon, King James I, along with the entire Protestant Parliament. Because remember, Elizabeth I had expelled the Jesuits from her empire, and if they were ever caught they were to be drawn and quartered.

After she died, the conspiracy went on there that went on with William Cecil. They named Mary Queen of Scott’s son as the King of England, rather than Elizabeth’s son, because Elizabeth had a son who was the Earl of South Hampton, Wriothesley, and that was the son of Edward Devere, who we know as William Shakespeare.

There was no William Shakespeare. The man was Edward Devere. He ran the Globe Theater. He was the Lord Great Chamberlain to Queen Elizabeth, and he secretly had a son who was the Third Earl of South Hampton. He was the rightful heir to the thrown, not King James VI of Scotland.

You can find all this documented in two great works: the first is called Shakespeare Identified and the author is Looney. The explosion of that book is called This Star Of England, written by Carlton and Dorothy Ogborn, in 1952, and it’s a 1200-page work, and in it they explain all the plays of Shakespeare, and that they are, in the words of Hamlet: “A brief abstract and chronicle of the times.” Nothing but history.

And t

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

And then there’s another book, Wasn’t Shakespeare Someone Else?, written by Tweeny, and in that book he evaluates the 150 sonnets. In those sonnets Edward Devere put his name: Vere or Uvre or Vere—he puts his name in acrostics throughout all the sonnets. And the last couple sonnets he puts his name in double acrostics. It’s amazing, showing that he wrote the sonnets.
link

Again,like I said earlier, Hollywood made a movie v for vendetta that (no surprise) is not historically accurate.
The "Jews" are just front men people, they do not control Hollywood,or the financial market. They are pawns used by the catholic church to fuel annomosity toward Jerusalem.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Once again these catholics have twisted history to shape their needs.
jew of malta

probably written in 1589 or 1590. Its plot is an original story of religious conflict, intrigue, and revenge, set against a backdrop of the struggle for supremacy between Spain and the Ottoman Empire in the Mediterranean that takes place on the island of Malta. The Jew of Malta is considered to have been a major influence on William Shakespeare's The Merchant of Venice.

the merchant of venice, by william shakespear

These plays are full of antisemitic symbols. But they are in fact based on true accounts. The authors just completely twisted the story. In them, we have pirates, the name Barabas the jew(Capt. Barboso same story)But again, not accurate. There IS a catholic order named the knights of Malta who are the true 'pirates' AND there is reference in the bible of a

Barabas the Jew Barabas is named [citation needed] after Barabbas, the thief and murderer who was released from prison and pardoned from crucifixion in place of Jesus in the Bible (Matthew 27 v. 16-21, 26, Mark 16 v. 7-15).
Let that sink in for a minute...

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Remember the story of the German king who was sleeping in a cave protected by ravens?

According to the Coptic Book of Adam and Eve (at 2:1-15), and the Syriac Cave of Treasures, Abel's body, after many days of mourning, was placed in the Cave of Treasures, before which Adam and Eve, and descendants, offered their prayers

You can dig and dig coming across the most well known published works in history from beawolf to Macbeth, all of them have roots from the Book of Genesis.
wiki

As the first murderer and first murder victim in the Bible, Cain and Abel have often formed the basis of tragic drama. In the classic poem Beowulf, the monstrous Grendel and his mother are believed to be descended from Cain.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
More Cain and Abel

In Latter-day Saint theology, Cain is considered to be the quintessential Son of Perdition, the father of secret combinations (i.e. secret societies and organized crime), as well as the first to hold the title Master Mahan meaning master of [the] great secret, that [he] may murder and get gain. [44]

In Mormon folklore — a second-hand account relates that an early Mormon leader, David W. Patten, encountered a very tall, hairy, dark-skinned man in Tennessee who said that he was Cain. The account states that Cain had earnestly sought death but was denied it, and that his mission was to destroy the souls of men.

This is interesting Big name Companies from Tennessee decide not to participate in SuperBowl halftime

And you have this article right after the TN companies not participating in halftime. Look at the second story ; Beyonce to play halftime show in SB. Beyonce is surrounded by controversy in the news as of late. For lip synching the national anthem at obamas inauguration.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I always knew the actual reason for the Bible
was football.

However I'm not being a smartass when I say,
Bravo for making a case out of this.
That's not easy to do.
I guess it's mostly because the coaches are brothers and
Baltimore should have been spelled with two A's?

Dont get me wrong Op, I'd be curious to hear your other ideas
on coming events as filtered through the bible.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
wiki the black madonna

Is Beyonce supposed to represent the black Madonna?

The Black Madonnas are generally found in Catholic areas.

A Black Madonna or Black Virgin is a statue or painting of Mary in which she is depicted with dark skin, especially those created in Europe in the medieval period or earlier. I
All of this stems from Mary worship, which is who the catholic church pray to. She is an IDOL. This church is guilty of so many horrendous crimes against man, but worst, they have caused crimes against the Creator of the Universe and HIS Son Jesus Christ.

Protestant views of Mary vary from denomination to denomination. They focus generally on interpretations of Mary in the Bible, the "Apostles' Creed", (which professes the Virgin Birth), and the Ecumenical Council of Ephesus, in 431, which called Mary the Mother of God. While some early Protestants created Marian art and allowed limited forms of Marian veneration, [16] Protestants today do not share the veneration of Mary practiced by Roman Catholics and Eastern Orthodox. [5] Martin Luther's views on Mary, John Calvin's views on Mary, Karl Barth's views on Mary and others have all contributed to modern Protestant views.
There is a very popular game titled assasins creed...coincidence?NO. And look they call Mary the "mother of God"...That is wrong people..

The First Council of Ephesus in 431 formally approved devotion to the Virgin as Theotokos, Mother of God, (more accurately translated as God bearer). [17][18] The council also approved the creation of icons bearing the images of the Virgin and Child. Devotion to Mary was, however, already widespread before this point, reflected in the fresco depictions of Mother and Child in the Roman catacombs. The early Church Fathers saw Mary as the "new Eve" who said "yes" to God as Eve had said no. [19] Mary, as the first Christian Saint and Mother of Jesus, was deemed to be a compassionate mediator between suffering mankind and her son, Jesus, who was seen as King and Judge.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join