It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook Smoking Gun, Did CNN Really show a drill at St. Rose Pre-School as live Sandy Hook?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

So now you may understand why, it may be necessary to try and understand the inconsistencies in the SH story. Not out of disrespect, not out of cruelty to anyone, but to make certain we're not being fed another 9/11. Understand that?

Good deal; you put it in just the perfect sequence of words I was looking for...

My skepticism of Sandy Hook has nothing to do with disrespect to their memories, or anything of that nature...My skepticism is built around the fact that our government has fed us lie after lie after lie, to support their own agenda...

Now what is the only clear agenda here? Gun control...

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ParasuvO

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Originally posted by Starling
Forgive my question, dear Overlord, but what is the point of this forum, ATS, if members of the general public and members of ATS are not allowed to debate their opposing views about SH, here, on this site?
Where are we supposed to do this...on MSM?

The action would not be unprecedented. We often remove new topics on the "No Planes" theory with regard to 9/11, and all known pre-existing threads on that subject are in the hoax forum.

Frankly, lately I loath visiting ATS for fear of another stupid Sandy Hook thread that is embarrassing to all those who seek to create smart topics on ATS.

Seriously... I'm close to losing faith.

edit on 20-1-2013 by SkepticOverlord because: typo

I am losing faith in society myself, but i find my hair-raising when what looks to me as rational talk is getting the boot because someone wants to believe unprovable stories.

A scenario that is shaping societies next moves is being handled in all these utter maddening and disgusting ways yet you feel somehow it is embarassing to talk about this crap

I'm actually gaining hope in people. I see people opening their eyes one by one. I live in a very rural area, and while in town (very tiny) the other day at the cafe, I listened to the old timers talk about SH in a way that shocked me. Believe me... there are some people everywhere questioning it. My sister in another state says everyone at her work talks about it. Nothing can make this go away now.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

My skepticism is built around the fact that our government has fed us lie after lie after lie, to support their own agenda...

it is perfectly fair to say our governments/media (are they even separate?) lie to us more often then tell us the truth.

you would have to be a real glutton for punishment to believe without questioning.

edit on 21-1-2013 by sweord because: no reason

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Telling that dad how he should react to his daughter dying

Here is one right here. People are confused as to why he was laughing before going to ghe podium.what troubles us is why does he ask, "so just read the card then?" Cue card actor c'mon.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by whatsecret

I don't know if this info is in any of the replys but a recent newtown bee article says in the last sentence they found an off duty tactical police officer with a gun in the woods next to the school,but don't elaborate.

newtownbee.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunder heart woman

Originally posted by bknapple32

Originally posted by ajay59

reply to post by BrandonD

I agree with you. But Im sorry. I dont know how else to think of someone who insinuates that children didn't die and the emotions of those families are fake. That is what is so disgusting to me.

Hypothetically speaking of coarse, how appalled would you be if it turned out that the whole thing was a PROVEN scam? Just interested in knowing if your emotions flowed both ways!

Id be equally mad at my self and would have to become some kind of activist for the whole thing. But I promise you. This one just doesnt happen to be a conspiracy.

And that..... right there, is exactly how I felt when I realized the lies of 9/11. I went quite a long time believing that official story. My cousin did too. He signed up and went over to the middle east and died there. You have no idea how angry I get sometimes. My cousin died for a lie.

So now you may understand why, it may be necessary to try and understand the inconsistencies in the SH story. Not out of disrespect, not out of cruelty to anyone, but to make certain we're not being fed another 9/11. Understand that?

I am so sorry about you losing your cousin through that lie. I understand how you feel because I also lost a cousin because of another conspiracy (he was murdered by people in the hormones mafia here in Belgium) and the murderers are being protected. I have wanted to start a thread about that, but have to wait until the case has been to trial.

Your point about making certain we're not being fed another 9/11 is also exactly my reasoning for questioning the SH story. People need to realize that if 9/11 is a conspiracy, and they were able to get away with it for so long, ANYTHING is possible. And the people behind it are not just going to go away and stop what they are doing. On the contrary.

soulwaxer

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I thought that the whole 9/11 truth thing was ridiculous when I first saw Loose Change around 2007. For a long time I absolutely denied it and paid it no attention. Then I came to ATS, for UFO's, and read some of the 9/11 threads, my eyes opened, unfortunately, I had already joined the military.

While I'll agree that the "no deaths, all actors" theory is ridiculous, it's no more ridiculous than saying we never went to the moon, only more emotionally charged due to the circumstances.

As long as there's poor reporting on a subject, and blatant insulting of Conspiracy Theorists by the MSM, then I'd say that something smells a bit like a rodent. Until there's actually good evidence showing that Adam Lanza, on a whim apparently, went to a school and killed 26 people (20 being children), then I will continue to question it.

I am of the opinion, that unless something has been soundly debunked, it's discussion should not be taboo. Is this not a conspiracy website? My only concern is that possible SkepticOverlord has been threatened or something along those lines, and I would hate to see this website, that I love, be shut down. However, If that was the case, he wouldn't be able to tell us, because that would cause the site to be shut down, or even worse things, like IP address' being traced and people here being labeled "Terrorists" or something. Unfortunately, even if it is not the case, all SH threads being 404'd would lead me to believe that it is the case.

I understand people's emotions on the topic, I only hope that they will not let their emotions rule their thoughts.

Peace in these troubling times.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by soulwaxer

Originally posted by Thunder heart woman

Originally posted by ajay59

reply to post by BrandonD

I agree with you. But Im sorry. I dont know how else to think of someone who insinuates that children didn't die and the emotions of those families are fake. That is what is so disgusting to me.

Hypothetically speaking of coarse, how appalled would you be if it turned out that the whole thing was a PROVEN scam? Just interested in knowing if your emotions flowed both ways!

Id be equally mad at my self and would have to become some kind of activist for the whole thing. But I promise you. This one just doesnt happen to be a conspiracy.

And that..... right there, is exactly how I felt when I realized the lies of 9/11. I went quite a long time believing that official story. My cousin did too. He signed up and went over to the middle east and died there. You have no idea how angry I get sometimes. My cousin died for a lie.

I am so sorry about you losing your cousin through that lie. I understand how you feel because I also lost a cousin because of another conspiracy (he was murdered by people in the hormones mafia here in Belgium) and the murderers are being protected. I have wanted to start a thread about that, but have to wait until the case has been to trial.

Your point about making certain we're not being fed another 9/11 is also exactly my reasoning for questioning the SH story. People need to realize that if 9/11 is a conspiracy, and they were able to get away with it for so long, ANYTHING is possible. And the people behind it are not just going to go away and stop what they are doing. On the contrary.

soulwaxer

I'm very sorry for your loss. Once you start a thread about this, I'll be interested in reading it.

I started off on the fence with the whole SH story. What made me come down off of the fence was not anything I read here, but a few hours watching some youtube video clips on CNN interviews from that day and the following ones with various people.

Yes it is painful to lose someone over a lie. My family never fully recovered from this.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   

So if you dont like the fact that I am on SH threads and debunking them, then too bad. I do not care.

That's the thing mate, you aren't debunking anything whatsoever.

You think too highly of yourself.

The OP has pointed out yet ANOTHER inconsistency about this event and you act as if they have no right to do so. I normally don't post on these threads, but I do follow them since I would like to filter out the facts from the lies but when you ridicule every single poster that at the very least questions the events on that day it leaves me no choice but to be a bit suspicious of your intent.

Once again, CNN has been caught lying, or at the very least participating in sloppy journalism.

Why are you so angry about this being pointed out?
edit on 1/21/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: forgot a word (in)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
Once again, CNN has been caught lying, or at the very least participating sloppy journalism.

You are right, CNN is practicing sloppy journalism, but so is Intelhub.

I re-read the article and they state this video clip aired during the morning. It did not. It was the opening clip for Anderson Cooper's show at 8pm that night.

Here is the link for the video on CNN's website.

and here is the transcript for the show.

The Intelhub also does not state that there was a threat at St. Rose school that day and just refers to it as a drill.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatsecret

Originally posted by OneisOne
I wasn't a drill. There was a threat at the school that day. The school EMS put on lockdown and there was a police response.

Just do an ats search for St. Rose of Lima and you will find the article I have posted twice about it.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Isn't St. Rose of Lima a church?

EDIT: Never mind... I see now that it:s also a pre-school.

edit on 20-1-2013 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)

St. Rose of Lima is also a Church and School in about a billion other places probably considered I went to it here in NJ for 3 years.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
i wonder if the off duty tactical officer in the woods was the shooter.. why would there be a tactical officer in the woods.. maybe he brought lanza there at gunpoint, brought him in a room and shot him, carried out the shooting with accomplices, and then booked into the woods. ive seen video of them apprehending him, and as they get him the mic cuts out..maybe because he was like im a cop. blah blah blah or im black op. etc etc. then they put him in the cruiser, but its funny that he was in the front seat, not in the back where a criminal would go...and then we never heard anymore about him after that... sketchy, i think so.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

But I promise you. This one just doesnt happen to be a conspiracy.

Personally I am unsure, but you seem so confident that you have promised us that there is no conspiracy behind this. Where is your proof?

I will admit that I am on the fence on this one. It is a rather disturbing event, but the inconsistencies, and believe me there are many of them whether they are mistakes made by the media, or blatant coverups, leave me no choice to at least question what happened on that day.

So BK, I ask you again, where is your proof that there is no conspiracy behind this?
edit on 1/21/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

Good deal; you put it in just the perfect sequence of words I was looking for...

My skepticism of Sandy Hook has nothing to do with disrespect to their memories, or anything of that nature...My skepticism is built around the fact that our government has fed us lie after lie after lie, to support their own agenda...

Now what is the only clear agenda here? Gun control...

Sums up my feelings pretty well, too.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
Once again, CNN has been caught lying, or at the very least participating sloppy journalism.

You are right, CNN is practicing sloppy journalism, but so is Intelhub.

I re-read the article and they state this video clip aired during the morning. It did not. It was the opening clip for Anderson Cooper's show at 8pm that night.

Here is the link for the video on CNN's website.

and here is the transcript for the show.

The Intelhub also does not state that there was a threat at St. Rose school that day and just refers to it as a drill.

Yes, CNN can be very sloppy at times, and so can the Intelhub. In my opinion all media outlets are guilty of sloppy journalism.

The Intelhub has provided me with some great info at times and not so great as well. I am reading through this thread and am on page 4 and so far I have not seen the claims made in the Intelhub article linked in the OP to be proven wrong.

I will read through the rest of the thread in the hopes of finding out whether or not this is true, but if someone can point out exactly which post proves or disproves the claims made in the OP I would greatly appreciate a U2U directing me to this post.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Ok then.

On the intelhub page it states:

Video footage within the original LIVE broadcast which aired the morning of December 14, 2012 on CNN, reveals at least 7 police officers storming the entrance of what appears to be Sandy Hook Elementary School.

As I showed in my other reply to you this is false. The clip it is referring to aired at 8pm that night, not the morning of the shooting. Also, watch the clip. It is a recap clip, not a 'happening now' segment.

Here is the news article on the threat at St. Rose School:

Police swarmed St. Rose of Lima School on Church Hill Road in Newtown Friday afternoon, hours after the shooting at nearby Sandy Hook Elementary School.

Neil Curry, whose 11-year-old son Kevin is in fifth grade at the school, said the school was put in lock down three times during the day. Curry said a person was found “lurking” outside a kindergarten class room. Later, an “agitated” person was reported inside the St. Rose of Lima Church near the school.

At 3 p.m., a police officer in charge of the scene said everything was under control.

blog.ctnews.com

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by dirtybird
i wonder if the off duty tactical officer in the woods was the shooter.. why would there be a tactical officer in the woods.. maybe he brought lanza there at gunpoint, brought him in a room and shot him, carried out the shooting with accomplices, and then booked into the woods. ive seen video of them apprehending him, and as they get him the mic cuts out..maybe because he was like im a cop. blah blah blah or im black op. etc etc. then they put him in the cruiser, but its funny that he was in the front seat, not in the back where a criminal would go...and then we never heard anymore about him after that... sketchy, i think so.

There is video of "the guy in the woods" being apprehended? Is this something other than the helicopter footage of the chase? I'm not sure what you mean about "the mic cuts out".

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
in that footage, there is a police radio in the helicopter, and they say we got him we got him, and then the mic shuts off, in the middle of the next sentence. its strange

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

The action would not be unprecedented. We often remove new topics on the "No Planes" theory with regard to 9/11, and all known pre-existing threads on that subject are in the hoax forum.

Frankly, lately I loath visiting ATS for fear of another stupid Sandy Hook thread that is embarrassing to all those who seek to create smart topics on ATS.

Seriously... I'm close to losing faith.

edit on 20-1-2013 by SkepticOverlord because: typo

If I may......why are the Sandy Hook threads not moved to the HOAX forum as well? At least valuable information could be perused at one's own risk......used to love coming here. You may be between a rock and a hard place I feel.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
also i find it very strange that after they apprehend the "man in the woods" hes brought to sit in the front of a cruiser.if i had to guess i would say he is involved in some manner, there is no reason for himi to be #ing around in the woods, especially during this, and also why was he running from the police? possibly trying to hide something (maybe his identity and involvement) (possibly a rifle in the woods, or putting it into lanzas car) i dont know but its really sketchy, and even moreso since they cut the audio after getting the guy. i want to know more about who he is, why he was there. he was never named or brought up again as far as i know

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join