It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook Smoking Gun, Did CNN Really show a drill at St. Rose Pre-School as live Sandy Hook?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   

edit on 21-1-2013 by sweord because: thought better of it

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by sweord

therfore instead of extraordianry evidence we require NO evidence.

Really? There is no evidence that Sandy Hook ever occurred?

One only needs to appreciate the impossibility of faking the entire event, to be able to accept that it happened simply from what we have been provided. I do not need to go to France to know it exists. Do you? Think about the impossibility of the existence of France being faked, now think of the impossibility of this event being faked.

Both are absurd possibilities.

Common sense is enough to know the event occurred, I don't need to see the bodies, thanks.
edit on 21-1-2013 by humphreysjim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by humphreysjim

you'd have to go all the way back to page 6 to get an answer to that question.

You are right, I jumped the gun and responded without reading the responses of others.

However, I find none of them convincing. The fact is, it is pretty clear actors were unnecessary. They may help with the control of the situation, but the risk involved is absolutely huge. Only idiots would use actors where real people would obviously do the job for you without problem.

Again, the risk in getting caught by using actors is literally off the scale.

It does make as much sense as the "no-plane" 9/1 theories. Why risk faking a plane when you can use a real plane? Same thing, really, same extreme risks of exposure involved.

The real answer would get my post deleted...so please, think about what you are asking.....THINK!!!!!
edit on 21-1-2013 by beatbox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by beatbox

The real answer would get my post deleted...so please, think about what you are asking.....THINK!!!!!

Deleted for what? Being absurd? Having absolutely no touch with reality?

Hmmm.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   

therfore instead of extraordianry evidence we require NO evidence.

One only needs to appreciate the impossibility of faking the entire event, to be able to accept that it happened simply from what we have been provided. I do not need to go to France to know it exists. Do you? Think about the impossibility of the existence of France being faked, now think of the impossibility of this event being faked.

Both are absurd possibilities.

Common sense is enough to know the event occurred, I don't need to see the bodies, thanks.

So if you don't need to see bodies, let me ask you:

Do you think bin laden was buried at sea?

link   

Deleted for what? Being absurd? Having absolutely no touch with reality?

Hmmm.

Cute, answer....

link   
There was actually a drill at the Sandy Hook school itself in the fall. The principal herself posted at least one picture of it on Twitter that I actually saw. Pictures of teachers or others in windbreakers with writing on them and kids lined up in rows behind them in front of the school.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by soulwaxer

No it doesn't. There could be victims AND staged actors.

You really need to work on your reasoning skills...

soulwaxer

What would be the point of that? If you're going to be killing a bunch of kids, why put yourself at far greater risk by putting fake actors who could be exposed as such at any moment?

I think it is you who need to work on reasoning skills. Start with what actually makes sense, and go from there.

Well, if you kept reading further down, you would have read several people's opinions on what the point of that would be, including mine. Then go from there.

soulwaxer

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
There was actually a drill at the Sandy Hook school itself in the fall. The principal herself posted at least one picture of it on Twitter that I actually saw. Pictures of teachers or others in windbreakers with writing on them and kids lined up in rows behind them in front of the school.

Are you talking about this?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   

agreed, but do you require the same extraordinary evidence from the MSM?

A lone nut shooting up a school is not extraordinary, unfortunately, faking it is.

You think that shooting up a school is ordinary?

You have some serious issues.

soulwaxer

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   

A lone nut shooting up a school is not extraordinary, unfortunately, faking it is.

soulwaxer

and apparently we are the insensitive ones?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

Are you talking about this?

Yep, that's a drill from Oct. 2012. What kind of drill it was, I don't know.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by humphreysjim

i have seen no extraordinary evidence.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by stickywicket
Yep, that's a drill from Oct. 2012. What kind of drill it was, I don't know.

When the principal tweeted the photo she stated it was an "annual evacuation drill". I think that is different than a lockdown or active shooter drill.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

soulwaxer

and apparently we are the insensitive ones?

Indeed.

Some people have some difficulty in seeing that we are actually VERY concerned about why and how these children were murdered.

Many of us are also very worried about the fact that Adam Lanza is being reported as the only shooter without any evidence of him even being there. While, on the other hand, there is raw footage of others being chased in the woods and eyewitness reports of others being handcuffed.

I would be less worried about people like BK and humphreys being shills than I would about them not understanding the points, facts and questions we are bringing to the table. Luckily, whichever they are, they are the minority by far.

soulwaxer

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
It's getting kinda creepy that all Sandy Hook threads are literally being deleted from ATS. Just wanted to say this before this thread gets deleted.

Because we have a collective few that descend upon them like vultures and start flame wars. Then people get sucked into it and start arguing back and then the thread gets shut down. The people who are doing this know exactly who they are and what they are doing.... they are trying to shut people up and make this go away. If we can all ignore the flamers, and keep the discussion alive in a respectful manner, perhaps these threads won't get shut down.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
This level of utter maddening stupidity (not specifically this thread) has caused the ATS staff to consider an indefinite moratorium on all topics related to the massacre at Sandy Hook.

Get a grip people.

I respect you and your forum, but I will take my leave once that level of censorship falls into place. I'm sorry you disagree with the conversation and topic, but censoring it is not going to solve or stop the questions, as there are people all over the country on many many forums from all walks of life that are questioning this in a big way.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunder heart woman

Originally posted by Swills
It's getting kinda creepy that all Sandy Hook threads are literally being deleted from ATS. Just wanted to say this before this thread gets deleted.

Because we have a collective few that descend upon them like vultures and start flame wars. Then people get sucked into it and start arguing back and then the thread gets shut down. The people who are doing this know exactly who they are and what they are doing.... they are trying to shut people up and make this go away. If we can all ignore the flamers, and keep the discussion alive in a respectful manner, perhaps these threads won't get shut down.

Agreed.

I also want to add something to that:
I think that many of us are arguing somewhat off topic (but still about SH) because of all the threads being shut down. So when one does remain up, we have no choice but to post in that thread, or find another site to post on.

soulwaxer

ETA: This is one of the top topics at the moment. Too bad the US is asleep at this time or only just waking up, because this discussion is actually getting to the heart of ATS
edit on 21-1-2013 by soulwaxer because: to add

edit on 21-1-2013 by soulwaxer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Originally posted by ajay59

Originally posted by bknapple32
reply to post by BrandonD

I agree with you. But Im sorry. I dont know how else to think of someone who insinuates that children didn't die and the emotions of those families are fake. That is what is so disgusting to me.

Hypothetically speaking of coarse, how appalled would you be if it turned out that the whole thing was a PROVEN scam? Just interested in knowing if your emotions flowed both ways!

Id be equally mad at my self and would have to become some kind of activist for the whole thing. But I promise you. This one just doesnt happen to be a conspiracy.

And that..... right there, is exactly how I felt when I realized the lies of 9/11. I went quite a long time believing that official story. My cousin did too. He signed up and went over to the middle east and died there. You have no idea how angry I get sometimes. My cousin died for a lie.

So now you may understand why, it may be necessary to try and understand the inconsistencies in the SH story. Not out of disrespect, not out of cruelty to anyone, but to make certain we're not being fed another 9/11. Understand that?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Why though, because it involved children? Yes, that is very unfortunate...But if they went to the lengths they did with 9/11 to justify a war with Iraq, over oil....

What wouldn't they do to disarm Americans before the dollar collapsed?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join