It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To those whom believe the government will annihilate us........

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I only have one thing to say to you. You might have to think back a ways. Remember on September 12, 2001? What happened? Lines were coming out of the door at malls across America. Lines to the recruiters office. Why do you think this was the case? It damned sure wasn't because Bush was in the White House or because someone was democrat or republican. It was because people saw their fellow Americans die the day before. They didn't care who did it. They wanted revenge for the Americans murdered. The way I see things, it would be the final nail in the coffin for our corrupt government if any 'drones with hellfire missles' fired upon the American public.

MOTF!

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
what?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Credenceskynyrd

Your hole in the sand is getting cold. Better get back in there.

MOTF!

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MessOnTheFED!

Id have to agree with the first response... Im not quite sure exactly what the point is supposed to be. Not that its not a good point, its just a little vague.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Though you articulate your point very, very poorly, I agree with it.

Should Americans be attacked on our own soil, regardless of who does it, there will be a large number to retaliate. No doubt about it.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

IT was a response to all the people who think that if another civil war broke out in America that the government would use all their awesome toys against the general public. I was in a hurry and realize that it may be a bit ambiguous.

MOTF!

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by inivux

Sorry. I was rushed, but you get my general contention.

MOTF!

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I'm not saying you're wrong but I think the example you used is flawed in that 9/11 was told to the American people that a Foreign attack/threat occurred so Patriotic Americans signed up to go fight. Now IF and I say IF someone orders a drone strike inside the US borders on US citizens, how would we know it happened? What reason would be told to the public? Maybe the story will be that those killed by said drone strike were "terrorists" (waco), or were a threat to society. There could be hundreds of reasons given and it would not cause the masses to rise up and the Gov could get away with it.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I agree, there is simply no way to deploy most of the weapons they have like that....it just wouldn't work.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

and what do you intend to do with no guns? It will be a foreign army patrolling your streets. All wars have been a lie, follow the money and see which families funded all sides of all the operations, look at big business and know it is the same people at the top of the pyramid.

And I am not sure what you mean when you say they didn;t care who did it they just wanted revenge, Is this how you see the world, if someone does you wrong go out and kill, doesn't matter if it the right people as long as you get revenge. WTF?
click here for a reality check

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Carreau

If someone orders a drone strike on Americans, I don't think it will matter what the media says. They would have already lost.

MOTF!

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AprenticeofLight

Im saying that people didn't care who did it . They would have been there if it had been _____ (insert other nation).

Not that they just go out and kill whoever they see cause they are mad. Thats stupid. Really stupid.

MOTF!

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

They dont want to annihilate us, they want to control us. The ones that wont be controlled are the ones that they will annihilate.
edit on 1/19/2013 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

And the reason people were lined up at the recruiting office is because the made up enemy were "those damn arabs"

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I don't even want to imagine about the effects of a drone strike on the American people, and whatever reason they are going to come up with to cover their asses, but one thing I know is that I don't have a good feeling about this year...What-So-Ever.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AprenticeofLight

I looked at your "reality check". Yea politicians are corrupt. No news there. Do you just like argueing?

MOTF!

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

Agree. But what happens when people see them annihilate their fellow Americans? Run and hide? I dont believe so.

MOTF!

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I have to admit...the idea of drone strike ran thru my head back when they had that massive explosion in Indianapolis that destroyed a few houses...

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

You could have replaced "those damned arabs" with any nation or entity and the response would have been the same.

MOTF!

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by okiecowboy
I have to admit...the idea of drone strike ran thru my head back when they had that massive explosion in Indianapolis that destroyed a few houses...

Yea, that was very strange. The Lt firefighter on site said that it looked like a warzone.. Im sure that set off a few theories right there lol.

You could have replaced "those damned arabs" with any nation or entity and the response would have been the same.

Yea, I suppose youre right

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

what he/she said

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join