It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook hoax is falling apart

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

Evidence of what? If you'll notice, I havent spoken on the actually OP yet. Because the "Examiner' is one of the worst sources out there.

But since you bring it up-where is the evidence that this is a hoax, in any way? An article isnt evidence (and the author offers none).

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012
The metal was removed because it showed evidence of the explosives the building was wired with. I think it was called thermite?

Except thermite is NOT an explosive, and no explosives or thermite were used on 9/11....

As to Sandy Hook, the only conspiracy is in the mind of those who see a conspiracy in everything.
edit on 18-1-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

"No explosive's were used on 9/11"...........................you still really believe this ??????

So, all those police officers, firemen, ambulance officers, paramedics etc that ALL reported the explosions in the basement levels BEFORE the planes hit were all lying were they ? They were there that day and reported the explosions in the basement levels. Several of the people i just mentioned even managed to get out of the basement AFTER the explosion only to get outside and see the plane hitting the same tower AFTER the explosion.

And the FACT that Building 7 wasn't even hit by a plane but also fell that day, and the manner in which it fell, and Larry Silverstein's admission to "pull it" [a demolition term for bringing down a building], would also suggest that the only way that building could of come down was by pre-planted demolition explosives which would of taken days, if not weeks in advance to put in place.

But, despite eye-witness reports from credible witnesses, no explosives were used that day because thats what the mainstream media told us, and depsite their track record for lying, their word will be put ahead of credible eye-witnessess ? Is that how you really think, or is this just another troll effort at trying to revive the dead horse known as the officail story ? Because if you don't believe that explosives were used on 9/11, or that Sandy Hook may have been a flase flag, then WHY are you on a site like ATS ???

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShaeTheShaman

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
reply to post by ShaeTheShaman

So are you admitting you have no proof? Or are you stating that you dont believe in proof? If so, that would clear up a lot. Stating the flaws in our corrections system is not a defense.
edit on 18-1-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

no we don't have Your Proof. Still i wont sit here and be scared to question the holes and far to many inconsistencies in this sandy hook shooting. Only a blind and deaf man wouldn't question this bogus incident

Please back up your statement that the incident is bogus (oh, thats right, you cant).

ive said it many items, and Ill say it again-there are many questions to be answered with this incident. There hasnt been a single decent piece of evidence provided that the incident was 'bogus'.

Perfect example of everything that is wrong with this, though-You state in one breath that you can provide NO evidence to back up the claims. Then you proceed to state, as fact, that it is 'bogus' in the next.

And we wonder why the media is making us all out to be crazy....

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Folks, the skeptics are winning again and not because they have dubunked anything but because they have de-railed the topic from a discussion about the sandy hook shooting to skeptics vs. believers.

That is why the threads get shut down. Maybe they do it on purpose and maybe not but try not to take the bait.

... and by the way, not to sound like a skeptic, but the gun found in the back of Adam Lanza's alleged mother's car, was a Saiga shotgun not an AR-15. However, an AR-15 was never recovered from the scene just 4 handguns and the Saiga shotgun.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nicks87
Folks, the skeptics are winning again and not because they have dubunked anything but because they have de-railed the topic from a discussion about the sandy hook shooting to skeptics vs. believers.

That is why the threads get shut down. Maybe they do it on purpose and maybe not but try not to take the bait.

... and by the way, not to sound like a skeptic, but the gun found in the back of Adam Lanza's alleged mother's car, was a Saiga shotgun not an AR-15. However, an AR-15 was never recovered from the scene just 4 handguns and the Saiga shotgun.

I am not derailing anything. I AM ASKING FOR EVIDENCE of these claims. Stating them is one thing. Backing them up is another.

Why do you all continue to deflect from your burden of proof? Why do you make it about the 'debunkers' and not about providing something to back up your 'theories'? Its a very old deflection tactic....

And for the record, if you look back through the threads, it is not the demeanor of the "debunkers" that has gotten threads closed. Nice try though.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
It's sad that we are even having this conversation. I mean WTF...
This is what It has come to?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

You have either not read the article I posted or don't understand sorry.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Nicks87

Originally posted by Nicks87

Thats how shills operate.

See the little blonde girl in the middle wearing the red & black dress?

Thats Emilie Parker, she remains on the deceased list.

Everyone just keep not believing your own eyes.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

You have either not read the article I posted or don't understand sorry.

I fully understand. I also understand that the title of this thread is "Sandy Hook Hoax is falling apart". Where is the evidence that it is a hoax? Pushing gun control does not show in any way that the event was a hoax. Nothing that has been presented shows in any way that the event is a hoax.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 1/2 Nephilim

Thats Emilie Parker's sister. These blatant lies have got to stop.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

That's exactly what they are prepared to do if the reality of their agenda becomes known to the majority of the sleepers.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by malachi777

Said by you:
I have only a couple things to say, "Some of you conspiracy theorists are truly odd individuals!" And, "you need a therapist and possibly medication, because many of these theories are so far out there, that you have to suffer from some sort of delusional mental illness." I do not say this to berate you, but your thought process really concerns me and I fear for the well being of those around you.

So...,
Why exactly are you on here?
Why do you contribute an opinion?
Why read what the "Delusional" say?

link   

Originally posted by Thunder heart woman

Originally posted by Forgivens
Oh it's falling apart quicker than you think.

And there will be some desperate scrambling to shut people up. They can try to damage control this all they want. Carting Anderson Cooper out on stage and making fun of people..... is not working. It's not going to just go away all simple as that.

Mmmhm, my whole circle of family and friends are talking about this poopoo sandwich that the msm and the "authorities" are attempting to cram down our throats.
Even the ones who think my views are a bit to conspiracy viewed are saying "there is something here that is just not right"!
Oh well, cat is out of the bag, I hope ATS opens the boards here as folks EVERYWHERE know something is askew.
To coverup truth or investigation could cause ATS members to migrate to another board where threads are not deleted.
The lies are indeed unravelling, sandy hook line and sinker!

link   

KEEP NOT BELIEVING YOUR OWN EYES

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

It is totally obvious you fail to understand the writer is not NOT saying the tragedy never happened or was a hoax. It is used to refer to the fact that the hoax is done following what happened by the media.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Reply to post by ShaeTheShaman

why do WE hav to provide YOU with evidence, this is a discussion site, a conspiracy site, freedom to discuss is one thing, covertly derailing threads is another, u may come across as polite and openminded, but posts hav a thin veil to them, most uf us see thru it and yeah smoking gun i know she or he is not alone in this ,just ask bknapple. seriously i wish you two and malachi 777(gee can u pls talk some sense into me lol) would go start a lance armstrong thread or play marbles or something, just leave the rest of us alone to be our silly willy selves.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Questions are finally starting to be asked in the MSM........

www.examiner.com...

Once people actually go take a look, their initial feelings of anger toward “anyone who would dare disrespect the victims and their families,” by simply pointing out the obvious, quickly begins to turn into feelings of confusion and concern over such egregious misrepresentations of the facts. People can see it with their own eyes and, as a result, the Western establishment's media, on many levels, has been forced to address the growing reality that not everybody is buying into establishment propaganda any longer. As to be expected, what the media has done instead is go into damage control.

Just as they've done in countless other similar situations, while treating its followers like children, they first attack outside messengers with derogatory terminology, calling those attempting to point anything out that doesn't jive with the official narrative conspiracy “theorists” and “racists,” etc., just before twisting and misrepresenting what's being pointed out and totally avoiding that which cannot be easily misconstrued or hidden. It's actually quite transparent and easy to see the pattern.

Quite possibly the most obvious example would be to point out that the entire gun control “debate” hinges on the fact that “assault” weapons were used to kill children and staff at the school. Even though it was reported, complete with video evidence the day after the shootings, the only so-called “assault” weapon at the scene had been left in the trunk of the car and was never used. (A car that ended up not belonging to the alledged shooter, Adam Lanza, or his mother after all).

In spite of this bombshell information, the media as a whole (scriptwriters and teleprompter programmers) ran with the false assertion an assault rifle was used nonetheless and are still largely going with that fake reality today, especially on TV... Fully knowing that's not the case. Unless you just crawled out of bin Laden's cave for the first time, everyone's heard the constant drumbeat for gun “control” on almost every radio and TV station in the country, especially the argument that so-called “assault” weapons and large capacity magazines should be banned, despite not being used at the shooting. (Therefore, an assault weapons or large magazine ban would not have prevented the school shootings, regardless).

Worse, many politicians in Washington, including Obama, also ran with it like solid gold, even going as far as producing a string of over 20 executive orders Wednesday to attempt banning American's right to own the type of weapons “used at the school.” Openly lying, misrepresenting the circumstances and using it all, including innocent, (naturally-gun-hating) children on the signing stage with him, to garner emotional support for the lie. Any takers on the chances Obama ever fesses-up to there never having been a so-called “assault” rifle inside Sandy Hook elementary school?

WOW........

He went way out on a limb saying no rifle was used at all and saying Obama knows?? WOW.......
Well it's a start......Still many questions they didn't hit on yet.......

A start would be acknowledging that Sandy Hook wasn't a "hoax"....

link   

I didnt accuse you of anything. I actually backed you up by verifying that the gun found in the trunk was not an AR-15.

Why get so defensive? Did I hit too close to the mark?

link   

Originally posted by 1/2 Nephilim

KEEP NOT BELIEVING YOUR OWN EYES

Wow.

Just wow.

Aside from the fact that there is no logic whatsoever that backs up the idea that they would parade this girl, who is supposed to be dead, out with with president for a photo op, with only one of her sisters but not the other, a simple comparisons shows that they are not the same girl.

But hey, if you want to find a conspiracy THAT bad, I am sure I wont stop you.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Nicks87

I take offense to the fact that you say I am derailing, when I am doing nothing of the sort. Thats all.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join