It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow, someone has the guts to say it

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Superhans
Bring segregation back???
You flew off the deep end my friend, take a chill pill and come back to reality land.

Like I said, you seem to think you have made some kind of point with this thread, I must have missed it. What is your solution to this 'demographic problem' then, and what in the world made you think anyone would interpret it as anything but racist when it's lauding a racist remark made by a well known racist neocon mook, it doesn't take guts to sit on a butt and blame a minority for gun violence in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentX09
Good point on the demographics problem.But you know Loughner and Lanza were white guys far from any hood.We should be concentrating on preventing the Sandy Hooks and Columbines.

Statistics my friend... Check em out. Yeah those mass shootings are bad but take them out of the equation and then look at the stats. But in any case you should check this out.
www.youtube.com...
It just makes everything feel good.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy

Bring segregation back???
You flew off the deep end my friend, take a chill pill and come back to reality land.

Like I said, ...

You are just ranting now, please calm down. Take a few deep breaths and respond to me in an orderly manner. Thank you sir.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by No_man4
reply to post by Superhans

That's because you already ignored it and edited it out of my post that you quoted, but I'll gladly reiterate for you:

It is my opinion that the argument shared by the OP and Anne Coulter is fallacious. The stresses that cause these incidences are primarily socioeconomic. That more ethnic minorities populate the lower classes (and prisons) says more about the endemic bigotry and nepotism that permeate our "egalitarian" society than the disposition of those minority groups.

Yeah that is called sociological wankery...
I know what you are saying but I can clearly see you are just trying to hide an absence of a decent argument amongst a bunch of big words.

Then I'll rephrase my argument in smaller words you might understand better:
I think the OP and Anne Coulter are wrong.
These killing sprees happen because being really poor for a really long time is really stressful. There are more poor ethnic minorities than whites, and that's because most well to do white people are racist, even if they can't admit it to themselves and will more readily help another white person up off the bottom rung of society before they help a non-white person, making the number of white people that have to deal with the kind of problems that lead people to commit those crimes in the first place smaller.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   
So does this have anything to do with socioeconomic conditions or are you implying minorities are generally more violent than the white immigrant population. Maybe the indigenous population may have an opinion on that.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   

That's because you already ignored it and edited it out of my post that you quoted, but I'll gladly reiterate for you:

It is my opinion that the argument shared by the OP and Anne Coulter is fallacious. The stresses that cause these incidences are primarily socioeconomic. That more ethnic minorities populate the lower classes (and prisons) says more about the endemic bigotry and nepotism that permeate our "egalitarian" society than the disposition of those minority groups.

Yeah that is called sociological wankery...
I know what you are saying but I can clearly see you are just trying to hide an absence of a decent argument amongst a bunch of big words.

Then I'll rephrase my argument in smaller words you might understand better:

Now you are just being condescending.

Nice try, I tried to have a civil discussion and you are going to pull this crap...
Go to the local star bucks and see if this works there, im done with you.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   

You are just ranting now, please calm down. Take a few deep breaths and respond to me in an orderly manner. Thank you sir.

LOL
OK, I'll ask calmly then so you can maybe answer it this time...
What is your solution to this 'demographic problem' then?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   

LOL
OK, I'll ask calmly then so you can maybe answer it this time...
What is your solution to this 'demographic problem' then?

Well if AA taught my degenerate junkie roommate anything its that the first step to solving a problem is admitting it exists.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
People have to understand it's not racist to point out facts. A prime example of racism would be the disproportional imprisonment of minorities over white people for drug offenses. However the statistic that African Americans have a disproportionately high homicide rate (8-10 times higher) than whites is not racist..... Pointing out a fact is not racist.

African Americans account for 56.9 percent of gun homicides, but make up 12.6 percent of the American population. Again, not racist to point that out. Ann Coulter herself may be a racist, but that doesn't change the fact of the matter.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raelsatu
A prime example of racism would be the disproportional imprisonment of minorities over white people

That is a classic example.
Somehow it is racist because minorities get locked up for drug offenses more than whites.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   

I was being condescending, but that's not just what I was doing, be fair now. You insinuated a point in the OP. I made a counterpoint. You said there were too many big words, so I kept the counterpoint and dispensed with the big words, and you still haven't addressed my point, or any others, for that matter. All you've done so far is evade any meaningful discussion and twisted the words of other posters to make them seem as petty and ignorant as yourself.

A valiant effort, lads, but it's time to stop feeding the troll.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   

I was being condescending,

Thank you for admitting it. Its all good, everyone like to troll just to troll sometimes. Maybe try it on another forum sometime.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   

that is all im going to say about that one...
10000000s of threads to do that on....
Like I said in the OP, no real argument....
Oh that is typical...
That is really funny...
Yeah I cut out the blah blah blah part of your post...
Its not racist its fact...
Thanks for trying...coherent argument? im not hearing one...
I know what you are saying but I can clearly see you are just trying to hide an absence of a decent argument amongst a bunch of big words....
I said what I said buddy. Get over it..." MOMMY MOMMY the bad man said something I don't like he is A RACIST!!!"...
Yeah I skimmed what you wrote, its a lot of nothing ...if you have nothing to say just keep quiet...
What he really means is "I can't do anything besides yell racist to whoever disagrees with me"...
I want to be your friend, what is your favorite song?...
You flew off the deep end my friend, take a chill pill and come back to reality land...
im your friend dawg...
For a boy who wants to love only me Yes and I ain't saying you ain't pretty...
You are just ranting now, please calm down....
Now you are just being condescending...
Nice try, I tried to have a civil discussion and you are going to pull this crap...
Go to the local star bucks and see if this works there, im done with you...

Not sure I'm seeing much in the way of a rebuttal or even really coherent thought here, but you sure showed us right? ATS might be a little too tolerant for you, but welcome aboard nonetheless.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Ann Coulter is an idiot she just says things like this to get a rise out of people and its a shame that people in this thread actually agree with her. Anywho, Black Americans are still Americans. This isn't pre-1960s where American meant just white people. Having said that, a problem among blacks thats spiking the American gun murder rate is an American problem and a problem for America that needs to be solved. I feel as if she and others in this thread are saying this isn't really a problem because its not affecting white people as harshly, sickening.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Oh man, you are in for an interesting time here on ATS.
I'm going to make a point of reading your threads now if for nothing else than sheer entertainment.
Are you going to answer my question...
"What is your solution to this 'Demographic Problem' then?"

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal
Ann Coulter is an idiot she just says things like this to get a rise out of people and its a shame that people in this thread actually agree with her

What? If she just says this to get a rise then the real shame would be that people DISAGREE with her.
Your words+ your logic, not mine.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   

"What is your solution to this 'Demographic Problem' then?"

I already said what it was. That little wheel in the middle of your mouse? Use it.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Disagreeing with the people agreeing with her if you read carefully. Nice try though.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Uh no, you said the first step was admitting it was a problem. First off define 'IT', and then if it's a problem, I'll ask one more time, what's your solution?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join