It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow, someone has the guts to say it

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Superhans

Originally posted by wondermost

Originally posted by wondermost
reply to post by Superhans

Say man, are you actually agreeing with Anne Coulter? Well, i guess thats your opinion.

There is no "agreeing" here, there are stats, if you don't agree with them then provide your own to counter what she said.
I found the rest of your post meaningless so I did not quote it.
edit on 18-1-2013 by Superhans because: (no reason given)

You are absolutely correct, sir. There will be no agreeing here. Just another side note that you will find meaningless. I was born and raised in Mississippi. In the deep south part. I know racism. I grew up in it, around it. I chose not to hate people based on statistics and skin color. I can see racism from a mile away.

Oh yeah? I grew up in candyland where everybody got along and there were no races, just candy.
Your reply really lacked any substance and just displayed a white guilt story.
A white guilt story is easily ID'd. It is usually unnecessarily long and has no point but all it does is highlight the fact that the writer either "knows what its like" or his/hers best friends are not white.

wow. you are, no doubt cut from the same mould as Anne herself aren't you?

Your true ignorance permeates out of your piece of trash racist thread for all to see quite nicely. You're a bigot. Simply put.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Your reply really lacked any substance and just displayed a white guilt story.
A white guilt story is easily ID'd. It is usually unnecessarily long and has no point but all it does is highlight the fact that the writer either "knows what its like" or his/hers best friends are not white.

White guilt?
Ah ok, now we're getting to the real meat of this thread aren't we? Take that crap back to Stormfront where it belongs.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by wondermost

As I have said before, since there is no real argument to be made you decided to just say "OMG RACISM" instead of just easily debunking what I have said.

ed it on 18-1-2013 by Superhans because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   

reply to post by wondermost

As I have said before, since there is no real argument to be made you decided to just say "OMG RACISM" instead of just easily debunking what I have said.

ed it on 18-1-2013 by Superhans because: (no reason given)

Ok then. If you wanna go by statistics, what do you propose we do to fix the problem?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Thread closed for staff review.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join