Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Wow, someone has the guts to say it

page: 2
24
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Superhans
 


I don't have to re-read your post to know beyond any shadow of a doubt, that Ann Coulter is an extremist and racist turd. In a way I suppose you're right if in only that 'Statistics don't lie', just the people who use them. I'm well aware of the stats, but I'm also well aware that nut jobs like Coulter are getting paid good money to regurgitate them ad nauseum to further an agenda.




posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
reply to post by Superhans
 


I don't have to re-read your post to know beyond any shadow of a doubt, that Ann Coulter is an extremist and racist turd.

Yeah I cut out the blah blah blah part of your post.
What I said in the OP was is that besides calling her "racist" you got nothing...



posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by No_man4

Originally posted by Superhans
Found this in the heap of gun news the internet is dumping on me. I made a similar argument in the past but it seems nobody can really argue against it. I mean they can argue against it but not in a coherent manner, just yelling "RACIST" at something that you do not like does not make it any less correct.


Whether your assertion that non-whites commit gun crimes because they're non-white is correct or not, it is in fact racist, and there's no two ways about it.


Its not racist its fact, check out the statistics.



posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
We should ban 50 dollar crap shotguns, and old 38 revolvers... That would cut a lot of the guns in these murders...



posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by twitchy
 


Unfortunately Coulter is close; not exactly correct though. The crime rate in Belgium is between 1.7 and 2.1 per 100,000. According to the CDC

Unadjusted homicide rates were highest among blacks (23.1 deaths per 100,000), followed by AI/ANs (7.8) and Hispanics (7.6), then whites (2.7) and A/PIs (2.4)

So around 2.7 for the white demographic, although the rate may have went down since 2007. I'll do some more research.

Edit: According to a forum post in 2013, the rate is 2.17 per 100,000 for whites. Which is pretty much the same as Belgium. Still going to look for official stats.
edit on 17-1-2013 by Raelsatu because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I know I'll be crucified for this post but I'll point this out anyway.

Violent crime in the US has been plunging since about 1990 and officials find it hard to explain.

Roe v Wade was in 1973 and since then over 20,000,000 black abortions have occurred...approximately 3x the nonblack rate. Those first aborted black fetuses would've been 17 in 1990 and since then there are more than 20,000,000 fewer neglected, unwanted and potentially violent people roaming the streets. In other words, it took 17 years for the effect to manifest, but the result is sustained and perhaps enhanced by an ever increasing number of abortions and a widening race gap in the abortion statistics.

Cause and effect? Who knows. Nothing more than factual observation. Personally, I buy it.




edit on 17-1-2013 by Rad22 because: Additional comment.



posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Superhans
What I said in the OP was is that besides calling her "racist" you got nothing...


How about Propagandist? Pundit? Nut Job? Extremist? Neocon? Mook? Lackey? Puppet? Soothsayer? Partisan? I can call her alot of things, but I'm damn sure not going to call her news.



posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
how can facts be racist? no where did i see where anyone claimed that "black people are not as good as other races". that would be racist. and it is allready an established fact that more blacks are in jail than other races due to racism , but it is not racist to state those facts. it is not racist to say that the thug culture that is in place in certain areas is detrimental to the advancement of our youth . and it does not make you a "paranoid delusional" to think that certain high power groups through out the world , intentionally let all the fire arms , drugs and thug mentality take root in certain areas in order to help the un-desireables to commit these acts of violence upon each other .



posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Superhans

Originally posted by No_man4

Originally posted by Superhans
Found this in the heap of gun news the internet is dumping on me. I made a similar argument in the past but it seems nobody can really argue against it. I mean they can argue against it but not in a coherent manner, just yelling "RACIST" at something that you do not like does not make it any less correct.


Whether your assertion that non-whites commit gun crimes because they're non-white is correct or not, it is in fact racist, and there's no two ways about it.


Its not racist its fact, check out the statistics.


Way to evade the coherent and pointed argument you asked for, guy. Have you considered a career in politics? It would suit you well.



posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Rad22
 


Actually dude it's fairly simple. If you want to play the statistics game then one could make the claim that there is a direct correlation between level of income and abortion AND crime rates. Many of my fellow "poor" people do some pretty stupid sh*t, it's normal for the poor to be more crime plagued and that is where the problem lies. If we actually made an effort in this country to reduce the amount of poor by teaching them how to be self sufficient and it were more possible for someone to be able to be so than I guarantee you that the crime rate would drop. Unless of course we started going after the ultra rich criminals that America is too damn afraid to touch. But most of those guys are white so I'm sure it's okay for them to keep screwing us all.

The bottom line is that us poor people here in the U.S are, more often than not, treated like something that is less than human when the majority of us were born this way through no choice of our own yet the country tries very hard to prevent us from getting into any other social class.



posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsawWHATtheyDID
how can facts be racist? no where did i see where anyone claimed that "black people are not as good as other races". that would be racist. and it is allready an established fact that more blacks are in jail than other races due to racism , but it is not racist to state those facts. it is not racist to say that the thug culture that is in place in certain areas is detrimental to the advancement of our youth . and it does not make you a "paranoid delusional" to think that certain high power groups through out the world , intentionally let all the fire arms , drugs and thug mentality take root in certain areas in order to help the un-desireables to commit these acts of violence upon each other .



The fact is that those "thug cultures" would see a MASSIVE reduction in the next few generations if we actually did something about the issue of poor people in America rather than saying " f**K it let's just let them rot, it's what they get." I will never stop saying it because it's true, poor people commit more crimes, if you want to reduce the amount of crimes, reduce the amount of poor people. There are poor whites too, I'm unfortunately one of them BUT I am currently in college in attempt to do something about that. Visit a trailer park if you don't believe me, you'll learn quickly that poor whites are just as "bad" as blacks.
edit on 17-1-2013 by Anundeniabletruth because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsawWHATtheyDID
how can facts be racist? no where did i see where anyone claimed that "black people are not as good as other races". that would be racist. and it is allready an established fact that more blacks are in jail than other races due to racism , but it is not racist to state those facts. it is not racist to say that the thug culture that is in place in certain areas is detrimental to the advancement of our youth . and it does not make you a "paranoid delusional" to think that certain high power groups through out the world , intentionally let all the fire arms , drugs and thug mentality take root in certain areas in order to help the un-desireables to commit these acts of violence upon each other .


Facts can't be racist. People interpreting facts can be racist, however, and that's the point I'm making here. Yes, it may be a fact that more ethnic minorities occupy our prison system and perpetrate gun crimes. Citing those facts is not racist. Citing those facts as evidence that those minorities perpetrate those crimes simply as a direct result of their ethnicity is racist.



posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy

Originally posted by Superhans
What I said in the OP was is that besides calling her "racist" you got nothing...


How about Propagandist? Pundit? Nut Job? Extremist? Neocon? Mook? Lackey? Puppet? Soothsayer? Partisan? I can call her alot of things, but I'm damn sure not going to call her news.


Yeah like I said if I take away name calling, you got nothing.
Thanks for trying



posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by No_man4

Originally posted by Superhans

Originally posted by No_man4

Originally posted by Superhans
Found this in the heap of gun news the internet is dumping on me. I made a similar argument in the past but it seems nobody can really argue against it. I mean they can argue against it but not in a coherent manner, just yelling "RACIST" at something that you do not like does not make it any less correct.


Whether your assertion that non-whites commit gun crimes because they're non-white is correct or not, it is in fact racist, and there's no two ways about it.


Its not racist its fact, check out the statistics.




Way to evade the coherent and pointed argument you asked for, guy. Have you considered a career in politics? It would suit you well.


coherent argument? im not hearing one...
edit on 17-1-2013 by Superhans because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Superhans
 


That's because you already ignored it and edited it out of my post that you quoted, but I'll gladly reiterate for you:

It is my opinion that the argument shared by the OP and Anne Coulter is fallacious. The stresses that cause these incidences are primarily socioeconomic. That more ethnic minorities populate the lower classes (and prisons) says more about the endemic bigotry and nepotism that permeate our "egalitarian" society than the disposition of those minority groups.



posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by No_man4
reply to post by Superhans
 


That's because you already ignored it and edited it out of my post that you quoted, but I'll gladly reiterate for you:

It is my opinion that the argument shared by the OP and Anne Coulter is fallacious. The stresses that cause these incidences are primarily socioeconomic. That more ethnic minorities populate the lower classes (and prisons) says more about the endemic bigotry and nepotism that permeate our "egalitarian" society than the disposition of those minority groups.


Yeah that is called sociological wankery...
I know what you are saying but I can clearly see you are just trying to hide an absence of a decent argument amongst a bunch of big words.



posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Superhans
 


So do you think it has to do with race then? Do you think most gun crime is because of black people?
You keep saying "i said what i said," but you didn't actually out and say it.
Do you actually think it's race rather than circumstance, location, poverty?

Because as it stands you are coming off as a racist and you can't argue against that.
You said people can't argue your theory, but you can't actually support it.

Looking at prison statistics about race doesn't work. If you could find out the financial standing and location of those prisoners I am sure you would find a a bigger correlation between prisoners there than you would with race.
edit on 17-1-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by Superhans
 


So do you think it has to do with race then? Do you think most gun crime is because of black people?
You keep saying "i said what i said," but you didn't actually out and say it.
Do you actually think it's race rather than circumstance, location, poverty?


I said what I said buddy. Get over it



posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Superhans
 


LOL..
Exactly, you don't have the balls to actually say it.

So you are a racist then. Why not just fess up because you haven't proven anything in this thread except that you have an ignorant theory that people's skin color is the factor in their life that leads them to commit crime.

You made your little disclaimer at the top of the thread to preempt against attacks, and that may make you feel like you are justified, but if you really believe what you are saying then you are.. no questions about it, a racist.

And there is an argument to be made. You say you can't argue the point, but a baby could argue it. You formed a racist opinion based on irrelevant and partial statistics.
edit on 17-1-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by Superhans
 


LOL..
Exactly, you don't have the balls to actually say it.

So you are a racist then.


I have not said a single racist thing in this thread, you are jumping to conclusions. I took out a large part of your post because all I saw was;
" MOMMY MOMMY the bad man said something I don't like he is A RACIST!!!"
Yeah, its like that.





new topics

top topics



 
24
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join