It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Aliens on ABC? [VIDEO]

page: 2
5
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by s0l4rn1ghtm4r3
 


No one else is claiming to have seen this on the same broadcast... right?




posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by s0l4rn1ghtm4r3
 


No one else is claiming to have seen this on the same broadcast... right?


Not that I'm aware of, but we have all posted it on facebook, in hopes someone would respond. Unfortunately, we've only had one guy claim to have been watching the same channel at the same time, in the same location, and that this did not happen to him.

He claimed I was trolling, however, I assure you I'm not. I have nothing to gain from it, just never seen something like this before, and it peaked my curiosity. I figured it would interest others as well, so I shared it.



posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by s0l4rn1ghtm4r3
 

So thats your video?
From the "comments section":


Bobby Powell 22 minutes ago
Bulls***. I was watching Kimmel on WBKB-TV11 in Alpena last night and there were no such noises. "A" for effort though, and for trolling ATS with it. LMAO!!!

Agreed. Gotta do better than that to fool us man.


LOL.

Bob Powell.



posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Listen to this. It's the audio sped up by about 60% and the pitch increased a bit. Sounds like Jimmy Kimmel throughout the first half then the voice changes which relates to what can be seen on the TV as Ryan Seacrest is speaking in a new segement. Words such as "gun control", "illegal", "diverse", "American", and "elevator" can all be heard pretty well and these words do make sense regarding what's going on in this country at this time. "Elevator" can be heard about the time the elevator is seen in the video too. You can also hear audience laughter multiple times.

Audio
edit on 16-1-2013 by SeriousIndividual because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-1-2013 by SeriousIndividual because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SeriousIndividual
 


Nice job!


It was already pretty obvious, but... case closed.



posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Nice try slowing down the audio... But you forgot to get rid of the audience laughter... I cabriolet even give an A for effort. More like a C-



posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by s0l4rn1ghtm4r3
 


No point in posting what you see or hear anymore here, because no matter what you saw or heard, no matter how honest you are about it, according to all these ATS experts, it didnt happen.
edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Lichter daraus
 


Sorry most are obvious fakes, honest mistakes or otherwise.



posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Lichter daraus
 



No point in posting what you see or hear anymore here, because no matter what you saw or heard, no matter how honest you are about it, according to all these ATS experts, it didnt happen.


Actually, I enjoy folks posting this kind of stuff. It's a puzzle to be worked on.

A good majority, like this one, are fairly easily solved. If I posted something I thought was strange, I would encourage critical thinkers to help figure out what it was, rather than blind support.

There is nothing wrong with that, it there?



posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by xedocodex
 



LOL.

Bob Powell.

I had to search to understand your reply. I get it. Thanks.



posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr
 


Please enlighten us ignorant folk



posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32
 

Use ATS search on his name... not decrying the guy, just read what others say.



posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by bknapple32
 

Use ATS search on his name... not decrying the guy, just read what others say.


Going for an easy out int! I'll have to wait, date night with the wife right now. I can post cause it looks like important business texts O:-)



posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop
reply to post by Lichter daraus
 



No point in posting what you see or hear anymore here, because no matter what you saw or heard, no matter how honest you are about it, according to all these ATS experts, it didnt happen.


Actually, I enjoy folks posting this kind of stuff. It's a puzzle to be worked on.

A good majority, like this one, are fairly easily solved. If I posted something I thought was strange, I would encourage critical thinkers to help figure out what it was, rather than blind support.

There is nothing wrong with that, it there?



absolutely not, don't get me wrong I believe what the OP is saying or showing us rather.
I enjoy reading these kinds of post as well it's just hard with all the people who don't believe posting their 2 cents, if it isn't your thing don't bother reading it. or better yet if you disagree with the op how about discuss it nicely.


I'm sorry there's just a lot of negativity on ATS lately and it's getting the better of me, ill watch myself and keep me in check.



posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
There has always been a lot of negativity. Ignore it



posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop
 


And ignore i will continue to try to do, its just that it sucks so much energy outta me.



posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeriousIndividual
Listen to this. It's the audio sped up by about 60% and the pitch increased a bit. Sounds like Jimmy Kimmel throughout the first half then the voice changes which relates to what can be seen on the TV as Ryan Seacrest is speaking in a new segement. Words such as "gun control", "illegal", "diverse", "American", and "elevator" can all be heard pretty well and these words do make sense regarding what's going on in this country at this time. "Elevator" can be heard about the time the elevator is seen in the video too. You can also hear audience laughter multiple times.

Audio
edit on 16-1-2013 by SeriousIndividual because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-1-2013 by SeriousIndividual because: (no reason given)

Thank you. You saved me an awful lot of time and bother as I was going to do exactly the same thing.

Some people are very excitable!



posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Lichter daraus
 


Stop taking such offense at this. You almost sound disappointing that Aliens or ghosts or whatever are proven to NOT be the culprit. Relax. Take a deep breath. Nobody is attacking you. It was an easy problem to solve. Instead of getting defensive, why not offer SeriousIndividual a nice "ThankYou!" or a double
?

A simple speeding back up of the audio clearly put the matter to rest.


Listen to this. It's the audio sped up by about 60% and the pitch increased a bit. Sounds like Jimmy Kimmel throughout the first half then the voice changes which relates to what can be seen on the TV as Ryan Seacrest is speaking in a new segement. Words such as "gun control", "illegal", "diverse", "American", and "elevator" can all be heard pretty well and these words do make sense regarding what's going on in this country at this time. "Elevator" can be heard about the time the elevator is seen in the video too. You can also hear audience laughter multiple times.

Audio


p.s. Be careful: by taking the defensive posture that you are, against people that are trying to help you get to the truth, you may invite speculation that you or someone in your household may have tampered with (slowed) the audio in the first place. Of course, that is not the case. So, aren't you glad this was solved for you? Of course you are...
edit on 1/17/2013 by Outrageo because:




posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo
 


uh, yeah you're a little late to the party ,I wasn't taking offense to anything I was just stating a point .



Peace


Ps. I think you need to take a look at who the OP is because it's not me I'm not the 1 who heard anything out of my TV.
edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by s0l4rn1ghtm4r3
 


My thoughts are that the longest runways in America are at Area 51, with one at 12,000 feet and another at 23,000 feet. Does your milage differ.




top topics



 
5
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join