It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Celebrities and the NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
With all these accusations directed at certain musicians, actors, radio hosts and other celebrities with influence over us common peasants, of being NWO 'shills"... What is the enticement? How does the NWO/Illuminati entice these celebrities to sell out their people, the whole human race?

Most of these celebrities already have every material possession their hearts could desire. Does the NWO offer them and their families a safe haven after a potential cataclysm, catastrophe, world war or armageddon? Promising them to be survivors and members of the new world? Does the Illuminati make these celebrities an offer they can't refuse? Like, hey, if you go along with the program and promote our agenda when we need you to, we will guarantee you a seat on the secret escape ship that will take us all to the giant secret space station, waiting to take us to our new home, Planet Bla Bla Bla? Or you will be safe in the underground tunnels of Iron Mountain?

How are the NWO/Illuminati getting all these celebrities to sell us out? How do they get them to sell us out and hold their mud about it.

I have heard that the elites desired, ideal population for the Earth is around 500 million. That's a whole lot of seats. Do they tell anyone that is a player in the NWO agenda that they will be Princes and Kings and Gods of the new world? And the rest of the survivors will be slaves?

I think something very sinister is going on, and bad things are going to happen, and a lot of our beloved celebrities, are mildly pushing that evil agenda, because they have been guaranteed safe haven for themselves and their loved ones. Of course they will keep their mouths shut, for fear of losing their E Ticket...

Thoughts?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Celebrities are just people like everyone else. Many of them are smart, most are not. Most of them will toe the industry line when it comes to political opinions so they can stay in the business and become rich and famous. I don't think they need to be promised anything, but they certainly feel the pressure from the hollywood overlords.

Personally I have very little respect for the vast majority of the actor class. Their main skill is pretending to be someone else, and they invariably lack the smarts to keep their mouths shut when it comes to political opinions, drugs, and d*ck.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
What does Scientology offer celebs to keep them in line?

I suspect a feeling of belonging, a self belief in their own elitism and superiority, a cause to follow and a way to save the world. I can imagine then it wouldn't be hard to recruit people into this type of organization.

At the same time though, Scientology has many members both celebrity and otherwise coming out and decrying the organization which I don't think is the same with the NWO? So either the NWO is very small an manipulative, perfect at convincing people to follow, or there isn't really an NWO hold on celebrities in the first place.

If such an organization does exist, the only opposition I can see to it might be something like Friends of Abe ... I know there are references to it in Tupac songs ... but I believe if Tupac knew of such an organization he would be less subtle.

I believe if such a thing exists it's a very small manipulative power group and not a large stable of celebrities.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Why would an invisible group of people who are supposedly in control of the world, need people who are less than worthy of adulation to trick the peons of the world, if they're going to wipe them all out in this new era?

What would kesha be doing without an audience, or do you imagine a group of salacious old men in robes sitting around a stage trying to stick billion dollar notes in keshas knickers, in this new age of elite prosperity?

"We need the influential popstars to slip illuminati symbolism into the main stream media, because.. uhh, then we kill the earth population, and .. umm, Kesha, shes hot, lets keep her, and... umm.."

I think that's how it would go...

... in another reality.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Yea the nwo gives them Money. A lot of money. That's all it takes. A lil old plastic card with a almost unlimited funds.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Point taken. Now try to look at my questions from a different perspective. Governance. Those with influence can assist in governance. Controlling the people. There is no secret cabal in control of the world, there are many secret cabals vying to gain control. Support from influential people puts numbers on their side. And I believe there is knowledge held by all these cabals that they aren't sharing with us lowly peasants, or plans for implementation of sorts...

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
Why would an invisible group of people who are supposedly in control of the world, need people who are less than worthy of adulation to trick the peons of the world, if they're going to wipe them all out in this new era?

Your understanding of this "invisible group of people" seems to be based on what others have speculated over the years and talked about amongst conspiracy theorists. Most of these concepts, while may having some base in reality, have been saturated with so much disinformation that the whole concept seems down right ridiculous. So I understand your light hearted humor and sarcasm to this subject. However, the fact remains that there are hidden symbols and knowledge embedded within many of the Entertainment Industry's work, are there not?

If we can agree on this? Then the next question should be why and for what purpose? To make money off of gullible conspiracy nuts who devote their time and money looking for more hidden symbols/memes? Maybe, but if it's done purely out of potential profit, would that make the Entertainment Industry's intentions benign? Most, of us can agree that this Industry is riddled with malignant intentions, which have been uncloaked not only by people who are conspiracy theorist to vetted journalist, but mostly by the artists who have come out talking about it.

My point that I am trying to convey is that, many people jump to conclusions and stop asking questions, believing they already know the answers. I myself have many theories, but they remain my theories and mine to change as I find more questions to ask myself and ponder. This, in it's simplest form is healthy and should not be discouraged in anyway. To take a stance without knowing the full truth is delusional and ignorant on either side of the argument.

...A Rabbit Hole traverser is merely an observer that walks freely among the many realms of realities (Real and Fake). When observation turns into acceptance, the doors are sealed to that world they have locked themselves in and traverse no more!

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by binkbonk

What is the enticement? How does the NWO/Illuminati entice these celebrities to sell out their people, the whole human race?

Most of these celebrities already have every material possession their hearts could desire. Does the NWO offer them and their families a safe haven after a potential cataclysm, catastrophe, world war or armageddon? Promising them to be survivors and members of the new world? Does the Illuminati make these celebrities an offer they can't refuse?

I think it's much more simple than that - "They do it so that they don't die from Suicide or Drug Overdoses".

edit on 16-1-2013 by Pedro4077 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by iwan2ski

Thank you. I felt like addressing the attitude that his his message was delivered, but instead chose to see his point. It's a very closed mined judgmental position to take, and a dead end in discovery.

Anyway, the reason I made this thread specifically is; I used to be an avid listener of Howard Stern before he went to satellite. I recently started listening again, but with the different perspective of the world that I've gained post 9-11. I now see the US media for what I believe it to be, a subtle and not so subtle arm of Zionist propaganda. Even, Howard Stern. I was listening to him talk about how he believes some event is going to take place and the result will be a New World Order, of which he will be at the bottom of. To me, mentioning his place in the NWO signals inclusion, even if it's at the bottom. Just yesterday he was pushing the Flu Vaccine in his very sharp, crafty way. He's also pushed gun control recently, and the Global Warming agenda. Howard is a guy that is historically rebellious. He took on the FCC in the 80's and 90's and was always pushing the boundaries of acceptability. Now it seems like he is towing the line, and I don't know how a rebellious soul like Howard Stern got reeled in?

Then there's Alex Jones, who in my opinion is supposed to make all of us 'conspiracy theorists' appear to be ridiculous crazed lunatics like him.

Then you have Bono from U2, and Jayzee, and Kesha...etc. These people do not need money, or much else.

I am just trying to pull all of this 'theory' together. What is the enticement to sell out the human race? I say it's an offer of safe haven for them and their loved ones, and a promise to be a part of the new world when the old one becomes obsolete.

Is that a stretch? Should I be ridiculed for surmising?

Maybe... But, to that I say, open your eyes you might find something

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by binkbonk

I believe what winofiend true intentions, were to show how silly these theories can sound. I, in no way meant any disrespect by my post above. I just wanted to point out that, while many conspiracy theories can seem down right ridiculous, that doesn't mean there isn't some truth to it. To have a logical debate, we first need to admit that none of us know for sure what the truth actually is.

Personally, I agree with what you and others point out with the media. I see it too and feel it's healthy to question it. If someone thinks it's silly and chooses to ignore it, then ignore it and don't make fun or belittle those who feel otherwise. We can certainly have a debate about it, but bring what evidence you have to say otherwise so that we can have a proper discussion. This is why we come here right? To discuss theories and express ideas, be them right or wrong?

What bothers me the most however, are the ones that mostly naysay, tend to be the ones that have done the least to look into what the person is saying. They rely solely on their preconceived notions of what's real instead of researching the issue at hand.

Now, where most theorist get trapped, is when they jump to a conclusion and make statements without knowing the whole truth. If it is a theory then it should be put forth as a question (which you have done, btw). The same goes with debunking. If you are using logic to debunk instead of facts, then it should be done in a form of a question as well (which winofiend has done, though sarcastically and quite belittling). Only statements bare the burden of proof. Questions are free to ponder and can be quite useful to narrow down the possibilities.

"...when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?"
The Sign of the Four, ch. 6 (1890)
Sherlock Holmes in The Sign of the Four

edit on 16-1-2013 by iwan2ski because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by iwan2ski

Never a truer work spoken. The stars put hidden symbols in there crappy music videos to gain even more exposure and attention!. I for one don't believe that stars are involved. They are just going along for the fame ride, and to make shedloads of hard cash

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Also i would also like to stick billion dollar notes to keshas knickers.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Who says most celebrities have all that their hearts desire? MOST celebrities are NOT well off. On the contrary, most are no better off than the rest of us. They are out of work most of the time and many claim state benefits to keep them going. Celebrity is a facade and a fraud.
Ask yourself why actors, musicians and other celebs win awards. Why do they give out these awards ? Why does an actor deserve an award more than you ? It's all make believe. The entertainment industry is a whore and a fake.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sayzaar

The celebrities that I suspect to be involved in pushing the NWO/Zionist agenda. I thought I made that clear? My apologies. I am referring to huge celebrities with mass influence over a huge fan base. The likes of Howard Stern, Jayzee, Bono, Kesha, Nicholas Cage, etc... Of course this is just my opinion. Then there are the stooges; Alex Jones, Piers Morgan, Wolf Blizer... Again, just my opinion, made from my perceptions. But that is what I am referring to, not the waiter or waitress/actor.

top topics

join