It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something next to the sun...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

No sir, i am not here to delude anyone. Believe me. I am not rejecting claims without reason. I'm rejecting them when they are trying to tell me that what i saw was just the sun itself. What i saw was NOT the physical sun. More than likely a reflection of the sun. If you're trying to make out i think it's some sort of planet or some other crazy theory, please stop. I never suggested that.

I know what i saw. I know that i saw where the sun was. And i know the other "thing" was not the sun itself but more than likely as i've said TIME AND TIME again, a reflection or illusion of sorts.

You're taking the pictures for the complete story and i'm sorry but where is that going to get you? I've said over and over again i'm gutted i didn't get MORE and CLEARER pictures. The pictures do look like the sun, i know. But that's because i didn't have a good camera with me.

Would you please stop trying to make me out like i have no common sense. I clearly stated what i thought it could be in the original post. But i will not let you tell me it was the physical sun itself when i KNOW it wasn't.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by topherman420

No no, my theory was clearly stated

"I'm going to suggest right now that it was probably some sort of optical illusion"

If this is the "obvious" theory you were talking about then yeah, i see how it's obvious. If i wrote it.

I'm not going to set up a post about something i saw for people to tell me what i saw was the ONE THING i know it wasn't. This was not the physical sun itself. So yes, i will reject the theory that it was just the sun.

Natural? A reflection is natural. An illusion is natural. I never said this was anything amazing of fantastical so for you to indirectly suggest otherwise is ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrConspiracy
reply to post by Spiro

No sir, i am not here to delude anyone. Believe me. I am not rejecting claims without reason. I'm rejecting them when they are trying to tell me that what i saw was just the sun itself. What i saw was NOT the physical sun. More than likely a reflection of the sun. If you're trying to make out i think it's some sort of planet or some other crazy theory, please stop. I never suggested that.

I know what i saw. I know that i saw where the sun was. And i know the other "thing" was not the sun itself but more than likely as i've said TIME AND TIME again, a reflection or illusion of sorts.

You're taking the pictures for the complete story and i'm sorry but where is that going to get you? I've said over and over again i'm gutted i didn't get MORE and CLEARER pictures. The pictures do look like the sun, i know. But that's because i didn't have a good camera with me.

Would you please stop trying to make me out like i have no common sense. I clearly stated what i thought it could be in the original post. But i will not let you tell me it was the physical sun itself when i KNOW it wasn't.

Then change the title of your thread to what you believe it is, because all we can do is speculate and use your pictures as the material to base those speculations. If you want a certain belief set to come into your thread your best bet is to title it accordingly, like adding "Is this Nibiru, a ufo, hologram" (I can't think of anything else as alternative atm). Im sorry but that is the only way you are going to get the answer you seem to be seeking for, since none of the suggestions here satisfy you.

EDIT
didn't see your previous response) So you can accept that it was a trick of the eyes/illusion? It didn't seem you were accepting anything other than something more strange than the mundane responses you were getting....sorry if I misinterpreted.

edit on 15-1-2013 by topherman420 because: addition

edit on 15-1-2013 by topherman420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

Also i like the idea of it being a lens flare. Eyes see them without a camera too, do they?

You're never going to believe me. But this wasn't a lens flare. It wasn't the sun. It was probably an illusion.

And you replied to someone who was talking about his video about the sun being near it. Not my pictures
(i think)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Sorry just another addition from your OP:

I'm going to suggest right now that it was probably some sort of optical illusion. However, i'd like people here to take a look!

The last bolded part is what made this (in my eyes) more of a fishing expedition than the previous statement of saying what you think it was. It looked like you were either trying to find something more fantastic than optical illusion or the sun itself for a possible explanation.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by topherman420

That's fine. Perhaps reading the post fully before suggesting something would be good though!

I never said or thought it was Nibiru or anything like it. I'd be a bit concerned about myself if i had thought that.... hahaha.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MrConspiracy

Words and context aren't always interpreted properly on the internet. On ATS especially, ive learned to try and read between the lines of all the posts I read. The best way to find out what someone is really saying is to find the hints in their writing that points to what they are not saying.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I've seen a sort of double sun sometimes, the second being rather faint. It doesn't happen often, I haven't seen it for years. It only happens when there is clouds in the sky and around the time of year when there is frost up here. I think it is some sort of prism type image of the sun. It is real but the light from the sun can block it most times. I doubt if it is a reflection created within the eye because people take pictures of these things. It's got something to do with the atmosphere I think. There are a lot of weird and interesting things in nature. You get used to seeing these things and don't even notice them after a while, it's normal to see these refractions.

On another note, does anyone know why pictures of the sun seem to have six lines coming off of it? Why not eight or five.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
My friend,

reply to post by Spiro

I am not rejecting claims without reason. I'm rejecting them when they are trying to tell me that what i saw was just the sun itself.

However, you must understand that what you say and what you provide as evidence is what members are taking into account. You say you didn't see the Sun but yet show pictures of the sun. See what I'm saying here? In your images, it is clearly the Sun even if you say it was not what you seen with your eyes. Probably best to remove the pictures and just tell the story. But then, you will be asked for " pictures or it didn't happen " which brings us back to this evidence you provided, which looks very like the Sun!

What i saw was NOT the physical sun.

We can only take your word for it. The pictures say it was the Sun.

More than likely a reflection of the sun.

A reflection of the Sun? How? What do you mean?

If you're trying to make out i think it's some sort of planet or some other crazy theory, please stop. I never suggested that.

No, not at all. I know you never suggested that

What do you mean a reflection? I don't understand how the Sun can reflect itself off off it's self?

You're taking the pictures for the complete story and i'm sorry but where is that going to get you?

Of course I am because that is what I am seeing. It's going to " get me " the answer to what you saw. I cant just take your word for it because you supplied pictures as evidence.

The pictures do look like the sun, i know. But that's because i didn't have a good camera with me.

Of course they do, because it IS the SUN. It's nothing to do with a good camera. I have taken pictures over the years with a £5000 camera and have similar, if not identical results.

Would you please stop trying to make me out like i have no common sense.

The don't provide Sun pictures as evidence

I clearly stated what i thought it could be in the original post. But i will not let you tell me it was the physical sun itself when i KNOW it wasn't

Ok

Be safe be well

Spiro
edit on 15-1-2013 by Spiro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

No no no, what you think is the sun in the pictures actually isn't sorry.

A reflection? Well, i don't know the science, but i think they can happen. Google it.

and you obviously wasted £5000 if you get similar pictures with an iphone camera.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by candlelight

Right guys i've seen this sort of thing im 99.9% sure it's nibiru hope this helps

edit on 15-1-2013 by DanDanIlluminatiMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
My friend,

reply to post by Spiro

and you obviously wasted £5000 if you get similar pictures with an iphone camera.

Eh? I never mentioned anything about an iphone

I said I got similar if not identical results with a £5000 camera. Meaning, I'm a photographer and need a top end camera for my work so it is not a waste.

The thing is my friend, my point was, ANY camera can cause these anomalies, albeit pictures of the Sun.

I get the feeling your mind was made up LONG before you asked for advice :cool

Be safe be well

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

camera anomalies? with my eyes? what?

and i used an iphone, you mentioned you got similar pictures with a £5000 camera.. just thought it was a bit of a waste if so, that's all.
edit on 15-1-2013 by MrConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I agree that the thing you circled in the first picture is definitely NOT the sun.
Look at the clouds in the top right part of that picture, sunlight is reflecting off of the top of the clouds, which means the sun is above those clouds. the thing you circled is far below those clouds.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

reply to post by Human_Alien

I've tried my best! The problem is people may think it's the sun it'self. It seemed separate from where the sun's rays were coming from... who knows.

hope this helps!
edit on 15-1-2013 by MrConspiracy because: (no reason given)

--------------

MrConspiracy - Clearly what you have seen with you're " Own Eyes " and photographed is either a " Sun Dog " or a " Lens Flare " and Last but Not Least - The Favorite Quote by the " Know it All's " is, that it was no doubt " Swamp Gas " LOL

Seriously though, you no doubt saw something very unusual, as did your Mother and Everyone Else who was there at the same time looking at it in the sky. Just exactly what it was though, is still anyone's guess.

If you where any type of an " Advanced Extra-Terrestrial " in an " Advanced Inter-Galactic Space-Ship ". The Absolute Best Place to hide yourself and your Space-Ship from Earth's Inhabitants, would be to place yourself in a close orbit with " The Sun ". That is just one of the " Popular Theories " that are out there to try and explain what it Actually is that people are seeing. And who really knows ??? Your Idea's and Theories are just as good as anyone else's are.

Thanks for sharing your picture's and what you actually witnessed in the sky. Maybe some day we'll all get some kind of an " Exact Answer " as to what it actually is, even though many already think they know...

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DanDanIlluminatiMan

Well at least something postive for a change, My question is why is it bellowing off the purple smoke so many times during the 3 vids. Over the past other 5 days it has been seen this never happened. I think this is what is oddest of all. Then it also speeds up and slows down. Sadly I ran out of tape, but at at the end it stays in place for 7 to 10 minutes before it moves again. This is where it is hit the hardest, just what is going on up there?
edit on 15-1-2013 by candlelight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DanDanIlluminatiMan

This is what I am looking for, Input on what all of you think this is, without putting me down, I am as much in the dark as you are as to what it really is, all I know is what is isn`t and that is our sun.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I am though sorry for the quality of the video, money is short here, and this had to be dubbed from VHS to DVD, but right now it is all I have to do it with and all I can afford. so I do hope all try and understand I am doing my best to get the info out there.
edit on 15-1-2013 by candlelight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Once again here is the link if you want to watch, but read part one before you watch it: www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by candlelight

I wih you would start your own thread...Yours has nothing to do with what the op has posted, and it is confusing people...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join