It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something next to the sun...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

Ok, i'm glad we've finally got to this. I understand the confusion. The images do look like the sun, i know. But they aren't. Lens flare seems unlikely as i saw it with my own eyes. But if that's all you think you see in the picture, then there's nothing more i can do other than tell you it isn't...

Focusing on the story would have been ok, i guess. But there isn't much to tell other than i saw something (reflection or whatever) near the sun, and i took pictures of it. That's the story. There's nothing else to say. I know what i saw and i apologies if the images don't do it justice.

I'm glad we've come to some sort of reasoning. Be safe and well yourself.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
My good friend,

Originally posted by MrConspiracy
reply to post by Spiro

Ok, i'm glad we've finally got to this. I understand the confusion. The images do look like the sun, i know. But they aren't. Lens flare seems unlikely as i saw it with my own eyes. But if that's all you think you see in the picture, then there's nothing more i can do other than tell you it isn't...

Focusing on the story would have been ok, i guess. But there isn't much to tell other than i saw something (reflection or whatever) near the sun, and i took pictures of it. That's the story. There's nothing else to say. I know what i saw and i apologies if the images don't do it justice.

I'm glad we've come to some sort of reasoning. Be safe and well yourself.

Phew, what a weight of the shoulders

I too am glad we got the confusion sorted.

If I had come across harsh at all, PLEASE accept me apologies

Just for the record, I never doubted your experience, just the images lol

Be safe be well, love and loved my friend

Spiro

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by MrConspiracy

This you post in reply to spiro

it makes no difference to the fact i know what i saw.

then a reply to me

I know what i saw. I know it wasn't only the sun. I don't need/want your opinion anymore. You've given me no help or explanation other than to try and pick apart my posts to mock me, really? Get a buzz of that? Please, just go. You're boring me.

You keep saying you know what you saw, so why ask what it is? why ask ATS our opinion?

I have given you no help, well lets see what I posted on page 2 as a reply to candlelight with the last sentence in that post being for the OP which is you

OP in the last few days I believe the moon has visible during the day, something to maybe look at.

There is a little bit of advice to maybe help you investigate further, but that seemed to fly right past you.

I asked question and gave opinions of the images you supplied and you were unhappy, I asked for clarification on your behalf and you change your story, look at your replies to spiro and me.

You know where the sun was, you don't exactly know, its to the left, so on.

Can you not see your not logically wanting answers as it seems you have already made up your mind, you remember you "know what you saw".

All the best

Anyway, all the best with your journey

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

I've been giving stars to some of the answers that arent "it was the sun"

When i say i know what i saw, what i mean is i KNOW it wasn't the sun. Other than that, i'm not 100% what it was. I've given my best explanation. But even then, all i can say is what it wasn't..

The moon thing was fine. But i know it wasn't the moon. At first (for a split second) i thought it might have been, before i realized it wasn't..

I'd love an answer. Just not answers that i know are wrong.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   

You now the video I caught well, I caught it again today, as soon as I get the dubbed from VHS off to DVD I will be posting the new video, and this one is freaky as well, it appears and disappears, a few times and the Purple smoke is everywhere when it does this. I wil ask you to please have patience as it is a big chore since the place I have to go is over an hour away to get this done. So I will post this video as soon as I can. Also no clouds were the fault of the problem. This one I truly have no answers to.
edit on 17-1-2013 by candlelight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

This time The video will even show me checking the camera, and today the sun is a bit being seen by the camera, but it still looks like something big and black is in front of the sun, now with this, who knows what is going on. Also, can solar flares be seen from earth????

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   

You ask alot of questions, and I try to give you the only answers I have, yet when I ask you questions in return, you avoid them all together, Like explaining where the purple smoke is coming from. In the vid that is posted the house is blocking the sun from the camera, except for today, to give you a bit of credit the camera is picking up a bit of the sun today, yet the object appears and then disappears after this purple smoke is seen. Then it is seen fully until 3:10 pm, then it disappears again and once again purple smoke. Now I am in no way trying to argue with you so please do not get me wrong in any way, but this smoke is seen again throughput the whole new video as well, but before you go yelling to show it understand that I must get it dubbed and the place is over an hour away from me one way, and we are on a fixed income here, so I will post as soon as I can. Now for my question to you, Can solar flares be seen from earth???? and if so what would they look like, because if that is what this is then there is very major activity going on. Either way not a good sign, The Camera is not a cheap one as you have been implying but a good quality one, and on the moniter the video is crystal clear, yet when it is dubbed a certian loss of quality happens, this you should know. I wish I could afford all the state of the art equipment but this is not an option right now, seeing as money is very limited here. So I ask you to please let us just stop all this back and forth and figure out just what is happening here. Neither one of us are uneducated, and know how to use our minds, now I ask, why don`t we put our heads together and do just that.
edit on 18-1-2013 by candlelight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Just ran up on this thread, with the strange purple smoke and all, this is less then 150 miles west of my location. Could be associated, who knows? www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by candlelight

Like explaining where the purple smoke is coming from.

I cant remember if I asked but how much do you know about how cameras operate? If you know well enough you would not ask about the purple smoke, the only purple I could see is in the image Eriktheawful supplied from your video and it didnt look anything like smoke. Educate yourself on the equipment your using as answers given will sound too much like debunking which is obviously off the tables because you wish this to be something special when its not. Post whatever you have so ATS can see, prior to posting just browse through Wikipedia for what happens when filming the sky without proper filters.

Now for my question to you, Can solar flares be seen from earth???? and if so what would they look like,

Do you mean with the naked eye, with telescopes, through a hand held camera, what specifically do you mean?
When you know specifically what it is you mean you can find out for yourself can you not, why trust a name on ATS, its good to get a few viewpoints but do not let any viewpoint dictate what you believe or know but allow for an open mind. seems tricky doesn't it, who to trust, your instincts are best when in their natural state.

The Camera is not a cheap one as you have been implying but a good quality one,

This is just a flat out lie unless you have me confused for another poster, I believe it was you who said the quality was bad not me. this is your post from page 3

I am though sorry for the quality of the video, money is short here, and this had to be dubbed from VHS to DVD, but right now it is all I have to do it with and all I can afford. so I do hope all try and understand I am doing my best to get the info out there.

I mentioned that photos from the OP were clear when they were apologizing for the lack of quality.

So I ask you to please let us just stop all this back and forth and figure out just what is happening here.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by candlelight

Just ran up on this thread, with the strange purple smoke and all, this is less then 150 miles west of my location. Could be associated, who knows? www.abovetopsecret.com...

Or it could be the opposite and have nothing to do with any purple smoke until you can prove what you caught on camera actually was purple smoke.

Waiting patiently for your new footage, start a new thread and let it grow from there.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Its the sun
/thread

Your in the UK, yes?
picture was taken at 2:45 in the afternoon, yes?
Your looking south, Yes?

Then that is where the sun should be
Even if it was noon, during the winter, the sun should not be higher in the sky than that.
edit on 21/1/13 by Kr0nZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Kr0nZ

Sorry for the late reply. But if you read the post i did say it was next to the sun. Of course the sun was in the right place. But what i saw was separate from the physical sun.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join