It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Les Miserables - All Seeing Eye ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Apologies if this is a double thread or another exists (merge etc if required) for reasons best known to me the search function doesn't work !

I watched Les Miserables last night and was struck by the image in the background when Hugh Jacckman was singing "Bring Him Home" to his injured comrade at the Barricade an hour and 54 minutes into the film.

The eye forms part of an advertisement for an Optician.

Optician Advertisement 1 - Les Miserables

Optician Advertisement 2 - Les Miserables

Optician Advertisement 3 - Les Miserables

Enjoy

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by excelents

Please embed.

Regards,

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Now if only the Eye of Providence meant something.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by excelents

Good find. An advert for an optician in a time when no one could ever afford glasses.

Those evil geniuses.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
An advertisement for an opticians with an eye on it - what are the chances of that?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint

Darpa, freemasonry, relates to eye of horus , deceleration of human rights (1789). Are you joking? Means nothing . there is being a smart ass and then there is that.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
good find op, this stuff is always fascinating to me

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by The0nlytruth
reply to post by SpearMint

Darpa, freemasonry, relates to eye of horus , deceleration of human rights (1789). Are you joking? Means nothing . there is being a smart ass and then there is that.

Exactly, it means nothing. I find it funny that people think organizations would hide their symbol in a movie. Why? Just for fun?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
A rousing number from Les Miserables.

I took the beginning of the song from one part of the film and the reprise from the final scenes, and present to you a full version of

Do You Hear The People Sing ?

It seems quite approapriate for what is happening in the world right now, although I have often thought and seeing the end of the film that the freedom the characters are singing about and have gained is actually death from being slaves / tyrany, even if they don't realise it.
edit on 17-1-2013 by excelents because: spelling

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Damn, that movie. It was amazing and mindblowing. Songs and actors and prefromances..everything.
My favourite musical so far.

top topics

join