It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK.. We Messed Up Letting The Government Take Our Guns..

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarBoy
reply to post by skalla

No. You have not heard of it.

Small quantity in food can kill you with no trace but a heart attack.

Other options are blowing low quantity of Scopolamine in her face and she will die.

Blowing even less quantity of the drug in the area of the face can take your freewill and you can tell the queen to jump out of the third floor...

Options are limitless...

yawn, it's not new and there is a lengthy vice vid on the net if you care to view it..read my post again and you will see how i am perfectly aware of that.... grasping for straws, and now making incorrect assumtions, good for you

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

reply to post by Alfie1

Have you not heard of REGICIDE?

Are you kidding me? How could you say a queen is more effective against bad government than millions of armed civilians?

Do you think killing the queen is so hard? Its more easy to make someone "suicide" than you think.

And there are many other easy options for killing a person... have you heard of Scopolamine? Also know as the devils breath.

Probably not.

No, I am not kidding you at all. You haven't disagreed that the Queen has the power to dismiss parliament and the prime minister and that she is head of the armed forces.

So now you suggest killing the Queen would be a solution. Well that is the thing with monarchy there is always another one right along. The King is dead God save the King.

How can she dismiss anything if she is dead?

How can there be another king coming alone if they are all dead?

Look into history... Many kings where killed or driven out of the country by government... to name a few out of my head in very recent history Romania, Nepal...

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopeforeveryone

Originally posted by Ancient Champion

reply to post by Ancient Champion

I'm not against US gun owner ship, which if you could read you would have understood, rather than just having an emotional reaction to a point of view you mistakenly believed differed from yours. I'm against relaxing the UK gun laws Einstein.

You don't want the UK people to have any gun they want but you don't do anything when the UK bombs other countries

How do you know that ? For all you know i'm a dilligent anti-war activist. Also as i am not an MP or the Prime Minister I don't really have much direct control over the UK's foreign policy. What do you sugest i do, shoot some MP's ?

You'd think they would be an easy target watching BBC Parliament. Most of them are dribbling into their collars asleep on the backbenches.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Well *this* escalated quickly.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

Hehe true that, hard work having directorships and being an MP, must keep them up at nights. The way i see it is until a valid alternative to our system emerges then we're stuck with voting for the usual idiots. Also the majority don't see to be very progressive with their political ideology. Guess we're stuck with the usual suspects until people become angry enough to demand change.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

reply to post by Alfie1

Are you kidding me? How could you say a queen is more effective against bad government than millions of armed civilians?

Do you think killing the queen is so hard? Its more easy to make someone "suicide" than you think.

And there are many other easy options for killing a person... have you heard of Scopolamine? Also know as the devils breath.

Probably not.

No, I am not kidding you at all. You haven't disagreed that the Queen has the power to dismiss parliament and the prime minister and that she is head of the armed forces.

So now you suggest killing the Queen would be a solution. Well that is the thing with monarchy there is always another one right along. The King is dead God save the King.

Look into history... Many kings where killed or driven out of the country by government... to name a few out of my head in very recent history Romania, Nepal...

Do you know how many people are in line to our throne?...For all you know you could be.
*Ready's the soul thieving flies*

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingIcarus

Dude it's guns
Guns and religion are the best way to have a "heated" discusion on ATS.
edit on 16-1-2013 by Hopeforeveryone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I'm not against US gun owner ship, which if you could read you would have understood, rather than just having an emotional reaction to a point of view you mistakenly believed differed from yours. I'm against relaxing the UK gun laws Einstein.

You don't want the UK people to have any gun they want but you don't do anything when the UK bombs other countries

How do you know that ? For all you know i'm a dilligent anti-war activist. Also as i am not an MP or the Prime Minister I don't really have much direct control over the UK's foreign policy. What do you suggest i do, shoot some MP's ?

What get's me is the argument used by some that guns somehow defend the US against tyranny, while the same people then say they have a tyranical government. If you can't see the logic fail in that then wow, just wow.
edit on 16-1-2013 by Hopeforeveryone because: typo

And you can't see the logic that holding a freaking sign DOES NOT scare the governments!!

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by skalla

reply to post by skalla

No. You have not heard of it.

Small quantity in food can kill you with no trace but a heart attack.

Other options are blowing low quantity of Scopolamine in her face and she will die.

Blowing even less quantity of the drug in the area of the face can take your freewill and you can tell the queen to jump out of the third floor...

Options are limitless...

yawn, it's not new and there is a lengthy vice vid on the net if you care to view it..read my post again and you will see how i am perfectly aware of that.... grasping for straws, and now making incorrect assumtions, good for you

"luckily she has a family and various other people around her who would notice that she is behaving so out of character and that someone is suggesting that she do something ridiculous/dangerous/whatever. "

No you didnt know much about the drug... the drug can be used to kill someone in many ways i have explained, you forgot to mention those or avoiding.

Fact is, it is easier to kill an old women and her entire family than kill millions of armed civilians.

I am not grasping for straws but explaining common sense. Sadly it has to be explained because you deny it or don't know it.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Dude it's guns
Guns and religion is the best way to have a "heated" discusion on ATS.

I know I'm relatively new here - albeit a long time reader - but we've gone from a minority view on British gun laws to knocking off Her Majesty in record time.

FWIW, this country doesn't need general gun ownership. For all this talk of 'tyrannical governments', I'm virtually certain that normal Brits could smash the living hell out of any government if we truly though they were out for us. I don't see that ever happening though.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Maybe not, but anyway placards are old hat these days. British people just go on Cameron's Twitter feed and call him a Cock Womble. There's a certain sense of satisfaction to it, plus you don't get the achey arms.

edit on 16-1-2013 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Dude it's guns
Guns and religion is the best way to have a "heated" discusion on ATS.

I know I'm relatively new here - albeit a long time reader - but we've gone from a minority view on British gun laws to knocking off Her Majesty in record time.

FWIW, this country doesn't need general gun ownership. For all this talk of 'tyrannical governments', I'm virtually certain that normal Brits could smash the living hell out of any government if we truly though they were out for us. I don't see that ever happening though.

Yes i am sure without guns you can defend your family against a tyrannical government.

I mean its so easy to catch a bullet.

/sarc off

Tyrannical gov is unrealistic in our times, but what do we know about the future? Oh yes we dont care about future generations, i totally forgot about that.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

How do you know that ? For all you know i'm a dilligent anti-war activist. Also as i am not an MP or the Prime Minister I don't really have much direct control over the UK's foreign policy. What do you suggest i do, shoot some MP's ?

What get's me is the argument used by some that guns somehow defend the US against tyranny, while the same people then say they have a tyranical government. If you can't see the logic fail in that then wow, just wow.
edit on 16-1-2013 by Hopeforeveryone because: typo

And you can't see the logic that holding a freaking sign DOES NOT scare the governments!!

I can understand your frustration with the government - think we all feel that. Changing politics with guns is commonly refered to as a revolution. I'm not convinced that the US citizens are really all that interested in forming militias and moving on Washington. There's a real problem of voter apathy both in the US and the UK which i don't believe guns would help with. I may be wrong but i can't see how.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultimatelizardman

Where are you plucking your facts from ? Crime rates in the UK have been falling for years :-

www.guardian.co.uk...

Crime rates have been rising across all of western Europe (and especially the UK) over the last fifty years, however they started (and continue) to rise at a rapidly accelerating pace due to a lack of deterrence and punishment, indeed one should note that the increase in crime started around the time the death penalty was abolished while gun control increased in most European countries (the 1950's through 1970's).

Stop using doctored statistics, deny ignorance.

I gave a link to crime rate stats which you say are "doctored" but you haven't given a link yourself to anything different.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by StarBoy

so we need to own guns, which we already can, because of scopolamine, incase someone secretes some in something that will come into contact with old liz, then tells her to jump off the balcony at buckingham palace or signs her position over to a modern day professor moriarty, and no one would notice this shadowy figure whisper "go on, jummmp" etc etc.

like yikes, shaggy

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I don't get what the OP is talking about, we have never had a gun culture like the Americans and our gun rights have not been taken away, they have just been made tougher. We didn't have to "give" anything up because we have never been obsessed with guns over here, we didn't have most of the population owning a lot of guns including semi automatic rifles.
edit on 16-1-2013 by liverlad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by skalla

Originally posted by Darkphoenix77
In regards to the OP, it took real courage to voice your opinion, knowing it was likely to be an unpopular one, I salute you.

it does not take "real courage" to type an opinion on a forum, or we are all spartacus. either that or you are living in fear, which seems to explain the attitude of some gun advocates, not to mention the crying and mewling often seen by the shedload when a brit comments on a US gun thread.
edit on 16-1-2013 by skalla because: cant spell "the"

Wel it isn't save a baby from a burning building courage, but you are still in a sense putting your reputation on the line if you care abouts such things. I will give you that not everyone cares about that, but the OP does not strike me as the type of person who does not care i.e. "troll". You have your opinion, I have mine, apparently nobody agrees with me so meh, carry on.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

reply to post by Alfie1

Probably not.

Oh right. So now we go from killing the Queen to killing the entire royal family and no-one is suspicious.

You still haven't answered my earlier point as to why a majority of MP's would support such a homicidal government and how you would expect them to fare at the next election..

So now you go from killing the Queen to the entire royal family. You don't think that would look a tad suspicious and cause some reactions with royal protection police, intelligence services, armed forces etc ?

You still haven't answered my earlier question as to why you evidently think a majority of MPs would support such a homicidal government and how you think such a government would fare at the next general election.
edit on 16-1-2013 by Alfie1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

*Sigh* Another gun thread.

Do you think that Gordon Brown would have got away with what is tantermount stealing our gold if we were armed?. Or the constant BS from the EU?.. Open door immigration? Unjust wars?... Man.. The list goes on and on..

Well...Yes. The American government has steadily eroded or trampled the rights of it's citizens and they all just sat there and did nothing.

We are just as apathetic.

You seem to think as do many Americans that some totalitarian regime would just spring up suddenly over night. It would be instant. Not so. It's insidious and it's creeping and it's all done for your benefit. It's done in a way that many ordinary people just don't realise until it's too late.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

If like America our citizenry was armed do you think they would ignore our democratic wishes?

Yes. Americans having guns hasn't made a blind bit of difference for them has it?

"Hey maybe we shouldn't pass the NDAA because average Joe might get angry and let's not forget they have guns!"

"Oh yeah, I'm real scared now!."

"Hahahahaha!"

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join