It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kennedy family breaks silence after 50 years

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I saw this news story yesterday, but was surprised to not find it here in a search.

Robert Kennedy Jr. "The evidence at this point I think is very, very convincing that it was not a lone gunman"
" A shoddy piece of craftsmanship" (The Warren Report)Source
edit on 14-1-2013 by starcraft because: To correct link

edit on 14-1-2013 by starcraft because: Correct the quote

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by starcraft

For those who may not know, Robert Kennedy Jr. is a very respected environmental activist in the United States, and could have gone very far in politics except for his speaking voice, which is kind of like he's swallowing a pancake and trying to talk through it. I can't wait until Rising Against comes on board this thread.

From the Source linked in the OP's post:

He said his father had investigators do research into the assassination and found that phone records of Oswald and nightclub owner Jack Ruby, who killed Oswald two days after the president's assassination, 'were like an inventory' of mafia leaders the government had been investigating.

WT
?
Far and away the most interesting piece of data in the article is that his father had evidence - Oswald and Ruby's phone records - that both of them were talking to a "Who's Who" of mafia figures not long before the assassination. What???? Has anyone ever heard that information before? First I remember it, and this is from a high level source if there ever was one, RFK's own son. Ruby, I can imagine talking to mob leaders, but so many? But Lee Harvey Oswald talking on the phone to "...an inventory of mafia leaders the government had been investigating" Huh???

(this is my first use of an emoticon here, and correctly defines my amazement at this piece of information)
edit on 14-1-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I wonder if he will be around for much longer.
This family seems to die when they start talking about this stuff.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
There is at least one other Kennedy by blood serving in national elected office. Why not push blood to make a stink from the inside? Indeed.. Whatever we each think may have happened, it's like 9-11. The one thing I believe we can ALL agree on is that 'Investigation" is something the case never saw much of.....for Jack or Robert Kennedy. They both died under odd circumstances, IMO...given the half effort made at investigating anything.

JFK is one of those 'thread' points I think of as a spot where pulling the thread will unravel things far removed from the original event. It's quite a deal if someone can just get a hold of an end...just ONE good hold..and yank hard.
edit on 14-1-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
don't forget about jfk's son, his cousin.

died in a plane crash. he thought if he stayed out politics they would leave him alone.

but they wouldn't take the chance of rallying the nation against them.

he should have been smarter and realized that his father was killed, there's a good chance that they might get him to prevent him from bringing back jfk's legacy.

imagine the son of jfk coming back stepping in where his father left off, he could have rallied the entire nation around him and thrown out all the nwo, totalitarian politicians out that want to rule america.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

But then who would give us our Obama Phones?

Seriously though, I have tons of respect for John and Robert Kennedy. How anyone can believe both of them being assassinated is just coincidence is beyond me.
Rest in peace, true American patriots.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
don't forget about jfk's son, his cousin.

died in a plane crash. he thought if he stayed out politics they would leave him alone.

Or maybe he was a brash young man with more money than sense who had little more than a year of experience and less than 100 hours of flight time on his own without an instructor, who bought his own fancy expensive hot-shot airplane that was beyond his abilities, and took off in the dark with a VFR license in near-IFR hazy weather he couldn't handle. He chose to fly over featureless water rather than take a slightly longer route with lights on the ground. He nearly hit a commercial flight enroute, which had to dive to avoid him. He had just fractured his ankle and had trouble with the foot pedals. His marriage was in trouble and his magazine, George, was about to fail, so there was, like, no stress or distractions in his life. He didn't file a flight plan, and his radios were on the wrong frequencies.

Other than that, he was a great pilot and it's obvious TPTB did him in.

"There are bold pilots and there are old pilots, but there are no old bold pilots."

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Exactly, regarding JFK Jr., that was not a mystery but a unncessary tragedy. From all I've read his was not the brightest bulb in the family rec-room. He not only killed himself with his reckless use of an airplane, he killed his wife and her sister, both of whom had long productive lives ahead of them.

But back to this thread, I hope that RFK Jr. follows up on his claims, esp. that one about the phone records of Oswald and Ruby, now that he's gone so public with them.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by starcraft
I saw this news story yesterday, but was surprised to not find it here in a search.

Robert Kennedy Jr. "The evidence at this point I think is very, very convincing that it was not a lone gunman"
" A shoddy piece of craftsmanship" (The Warren Report)Source
edit on 14-1-2013 by starcraft because: To correct link

edit on 14-1-2013 by starcraft because: Correct the quote

thx ..

you

for this ~!!!

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I find it curious that Senator Ted Kennedy, in his final memoir before his death, never mentioned any of the suspicions voiced by his nephew. I haven't read that book, but in my research, it's said that he basically endorsed the findings of the Warren Commission. However, I also feel Teddy had enough skeletons in his own closet, that stifling any inside information he may have had was in the best interest of the entire family, and future generations of the family.

Although, RFK, Jr's reputation has taken some serious hits in recent years, I surmise this recent revelation by a member of Camelot, will fall into the collective bin of American apathy. At best, it's simply entertainment now, for crazy conspiracy theorists. The general population simply doesn't care any more.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

I'm no scholar of the Warren Commission report, but were these phone records that Robert Jr mention, investigated by that body?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   

I find it curious that Senator Ted Kennedy, in his final memoir before his death, never mentioned any of the suspicions voiced by his nephew. I haven't read that book, but in my research, it's said that he basically endorsed the findings of the Warren Commission. However, I also feel Teddy had enough skeletons in his own closet, that stifling any inside information he may have had was in the best interest of the entire family, and future generations of the family.

((EDIT: I say a stupid thing here, having not remembered that starcraft started this great thread. My apologies to him for this post, and I have paid him $200 dollars or pounds, and will not pass Go in repentence)

Although, RFK, Jr's reputation has taken some serious hits in recent years, I surmise this recent revelation by a member of Camelot, will fall into the collective bin of American apathy. At best, it's simply entertainment now, for crazy conspiracy theorists. The general population simply doesn't care any more.

And what about Rose Kennedy? Why didn't she compain? Jeez, Ted Kennedy had his own agenda and was working on projects which didn't need any "rock the boat" moments to come back to bite him. And what hits has RFK Jr.'s reputation taken? Please explain. "At best, it's simply entertainment now, for crazy conspiracy theorists"??? You are surrounded here, sir, so please watch the insults. RFK talked to his son about his misgivings and apparantly his official research into the data, and the new information here may be that RFK found that Oswald and Ruby were talking on the phone to all the prominent mafia bosses in America. What part of that is simply entertainment?
edit on 15-1-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   

I'm sorry, I meant no insult, it's a self-effacing remark. I count myself as one of these crazy conspiracy theorists. It's a typical response I receive from many who listen to my conspiracy rants, that I'm crazy. Again, I apologize, and should have worded that differently.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Remember what Gibbs says, saying you're sorry is a sign of weakness. So to your post I say I'm sorry (/bares neck, waits for bite) as well. Sometimes people here try to derail a thread (((LATER EDIT: I just realized you started this thead!!! Duh. I am actually sorry now, my apologies))) by saying stuff like that, and this very interesting thread is getting little attention here for some reason. As to your friends who call you a 'crazy conspiracy theorist' you can tell them that even if 99% of conspiracy ramblings turn out to be cardboard UFO's, to keep the attention on a subject may eventually bring truth to light. I don't come here for the conspiracies as much as for the science and history data, and when they overlap, like in this thread about a major historical event in the U.S., it turns into informative fun.

As to your question above, I don't know if the Warren Commisson covered that, from the OP's source article it looks like RFK's son says his dad put investigators into the case and they came up with the Oswald-Ruby-Mafia connection. Maybe Ted didn't know about it. That one point deserves clarification in a longer interview with RFK Jr. Did he ever talk that over with Ted? Has he told anyone before? And what about Rose Kennedy and her connection to Oswald? Was she really sleeping with him, or am I just making that up? RFK Jr. will know.
edit on 15-1-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-1-2013 by Aleister because: Duh, my bad

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

I'm no scholar of the Warren Commission report, but were these phone records that Robert Jr mention, investigated by that body?

Nope.

The Warren Commission claimed Jack Ruby and Lee Harvey Oswald had no prior connection of any kind to each other and to organized crime.They were both painted as lone assassins.

The last main conclusions of the commission were as follows.

(7) The Commission has found no evidence that either Lee Harvey Oswald or Jack Ruby was part of any conspiracy, domestic or foreign, to assassinate President Kennedy.

(8) In its entire investigation the Commission has found no evidence of conspiracy, subversion, or disloyalty to the U.S. Government by any Federal, State, or local official.

(9) On the basis of the evidence before the Commission it concludes that, Oswald acted alone.
(Source)
edit on 15-1-2013 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Glad you came by this thead. What do you make of it? The point I'm pointing to are the phone calls RFK Jr. said his father uncovered, are there any other parts of the new story which are important? Thanks.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Hey there A,

Personally, for me the main thing that sticks out is indeed this:

Kennedy replied: 'I think that's true. He talked about that. He publicly supported the Warren Commission report but privately he was dismissive of it.'

He said his father had investigators do research into the assassination and found that phone records of Oswald and nightclub owner Jack Ruby, who killed Oswald two days after the president's assassination, 'were like an inventory' of mafia leaders the government had been investigating.

He said his father, later elected U.S. senator in New York, was 'fairly convinced' that others were involved.
(source)

I've been following the mafia theory for a long, long time now, and I'm a firm believer in they played a large role in the demise of JFK, and also quite potentially RFK too but the latter is another issue. We already know for a fact that elements with-in government hated Kennedy (Take William Harvey for example) especially for the failed Bay of Pigs invasion of which Kennedy threatened to splinter the CIA "into a thousand pieces and scatter it to the winds", and we know for a fact the mafia were known to be working with the CIA in an effort to assassinate Castro, amongst other thing's, all behind the back of the Kennedy brothers and rest of the government too. These are genuine facts that we now know.

The mafia had a means and a motive, particularly someone like Carlos Marcello who we have on official record as claiming to be one of those behind the assassination as shown in this FBI document released under the ARRB. And It's also worth pointing out that this was taken secretly while in jail. Marcello did not know he was being recorded at the time:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/ai50eee04b.jpg[/atsimg]

The audio of this is still not released. We'll hopefully see it in 2017 assuming the President of the day allows it to be released - But, of course, they can still reject It's release if they really want to. So, to read in this article that private investigators found evidence of Oswald and Ruby having connections to the mafia, well that excites me a lot in all honesty given that it fits my own theory really nicely.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   

When you say mafia you mean the CIA?

It's pretty obvious who did it, the two CIA employees dressed as hobos, E Howard Hunt and Frank Sturgis, two extremely well-known CIA bag men, aided by George Bush Sr., who was pictured in the area of the assassination that day but for some reason cannot recall now where he was on that day.

The PTB hated many of JFK's stances, such as against the Vietnam war (where the MIC could make a ton of money), against the FED and for the issuance of silver certificates (breaking the FED's stranglehold on the economy and one of the PTB main sources of control), and JFK also felt the public deserved to know about the ongoing alien contact - again the PTB feared a loss of control, operating on the formula of secrets = power = control.

Who was the perfect "public" figurehead of this operation? Well, the person that was going to be turfed from the ticket during the next election, LBJ.

You cannot watch the video of the SS agents being called away from JFK's car at the beginning of that infamous ride and think it was anything else but an inside job.

Did the Mafia, Cubans or Russians order the SS agents off of JFK's car?

Any talk about the Mafia, Russians or Cubans is just disinfo meant to distract.

edit on 15-1-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Please don't put words in my mouth, there are enough there already. RFK Jr. said mafia, not me. He said nothing about the CIA.

Ah, Rising Against, hello. Your recent and active thread overlaps this one in terms of mafia/cuban connections to the assassination ([www.abovetopsecret.com... thread here]). And this new RFK Jr. quote is new to it as well. Do you think the article misquoted Jr., and that he meant the phone records of Ruby contained phone calls to most of the known mafia leaders, and not Oswald's? Because if the Oswald assertion is true, then (see my emoticon in the second post on this thread).

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Any talk about the Mafia, Russians or Cubans is just disinfo meant to distract.

How absolutely, incredibly frustrating to read. Seriously it is. And right there is a very good reason why we should not take your words seriously in this discussion here in this thread.

Fact is this - We're all here to learn and debate, not to close our minds. We learn by opening our minds, not closing them. To say that any talk of the above is disinformation is perhaps the most ridiculous thing I have ever read. You're just dismissing it because it's something you don't want to hear, and then you go and insult everyone else discussing it. How is that progress, how is that making headway in finding truth? It's nothing but a step backwards in this topic and in logic. And if you disagree with what's being said, particularly my post on the mafia, well then debunk it with facts. In fact I challenge you to.

Again, we learn by expanding and opening our minds to other thing's, not rejecting it because we don't like it.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join