It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I have executive powers over guns..." - It's starting...

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by chopperswolf

Can't you LIVE without guns there? Do you know that you are a #ing police state and as such, you should count on them. Here in Europe, crime is a lot more and you know well that here is Italy, here is the mafia, here is the organized crime, and yet people live without guns. You there want to rely on guns

I laugh at you, yeah we could use guns here, but if all started using guns, it would be a war inside, if everybody started sol,ving their problems with guns

What kind of idiot do you have to be to think like that??

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ImpactoR

So you can admit that everyone has seen the atrocities that man can imbibe on so your view is in no way better than his just sayin

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
your argument doesn't have a leg to stand on so you validate it with attempts to make other people wrong
Face palms
edit on 01/15/2013 by GradientWell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Really?

Obama to surround himself with children during gun control announcement...

washingtonexaminer.com...

edit on 15-1-2013 by flyandi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradientWell
your argument doesn't have a leg to stand on so you validate it with attempts to make other people wrong
Face palms

Well, I said, what would happen when people start using guns more often, for reference, I only defend the position of a whole group of people, who have said why having guns or FREEDOM of guns is wrong, again, one has to be very uneducated to be fine having guns at home.

Having guns will lead things to even more incidents, and all that needs to be done is reduce people freedom because the current freedom of people is wrong and ridiculous and they can do what they do, NWO all the way

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Your guns cannot stop the weapons the military has now.
reply to post by Wertdagf

I love this argument, said military has bases here in the US. So Acts by those with guns on said bases can and will throw a kink in military operations. I have been saying this for awhile, watch out for the guy with the bolt action rifle shooting from cover! The fear from people just dying with now visibleshooter would be ten times worse than the loon running around w/ a AR 15. High tech toys and automatic weapons are still now match for the well placed sniper. The sniper does more damage considering it's one guy [or gal] picking their targets from a distance. People now are afraid of "assault rifle" because they have been conditioned to. I have noticed that all the proposed gun bills seem to leave alone the police. They seem to need the evaluations proposed more than the average person.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by flyandi

hell even Biden has said numerous times that Obama can and will use his executive powers to do whatever he wants in regards to gun control. they're going to come up with whatever they want to do, and do it, regardless of what anybody has to say about it. he's already signed more executive orders than any other president in history, so why stop now? he knows what's best for us after all, even if we don't.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImpactoR

Originally posted by GradientWell
Face palms

Well, I said, what would happen when people start using guns more often, for reference, I only defend the position of a whole group of people, who have said why having guns or FREEDOM of guns is wrong, again, one has to be very uneducated to be fine having guns at home.

Having guns will lead things to even more incidents, and all that needs to be done is reduce people freedom because the current freedom of people is wrong and ridiculous and they can do what they do, NWO all the way

And there is the radical NWO argument wow you should just stop before you make yourself look even more abashed

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
and no one ever said guns solve problems Just stop man

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by flyandi

especially because selective groups where suddenly exempt from Gun Controls .. making it easy to arm the citizen and people you want to have guns, while the rest can't fight back.

I don't believe that's true and many people misunderstand what happened in Nazi Germany and keep using those events to promulgate their pro-gun views.

Your thread has given me an idea for a thread (well it's actually something I read today). I'm going to do a search first. It might have done already.
edit on 15/1/13 by Kram09 because: missing words

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

“The measures adopted to restore public order are: First of all, the elimination of the so-called subversive elements. … They were elements of disorder and subversion. On the morrow of each conflict I gave the categorical order to confiscate the largest possible number of weapons of every sort and kind. This confiscation, which continues with the utmost energy, has given satisfactory results.”
- Benito Mussolini, address to the Italian Senate, 1931.... I like how that worked for yall, made everyone in Italy happy, happy, happy, especially hitler and mussolini.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Don't worry... Obama is not Mussolini or Hitler, he is doing what naturally has to be done when you have so many shootings there. Or wait - give you even more guns rights??? That's why a NWO, you people just beg for it, cry for it.

I will give you a hint, despite being ridiculous, there are things in Communism that were good, one of them is that there was a lot bigger control in crime, crime was less (we aren't talking about political ones but about the regular in daily life). Source: First hand, from people that had it all.

So a future regime such as NWO, yes TPTB will have control over you but at least bugs such as those criminals will act less cause a lot of times you suffer from them, you suffer from the gov about other things - taxes, money, etc.
edit on 15-1-2013 by ImpactoR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
It doesnt matter we will have guns and this thread will die along with the memory of Misinformation soothe sayers like you.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Did you really just say the murder of millions of people (by the government) is OK, as long as crime is reduced?

EDIT

The highest death tolls that have been documented in communist states occurred in the Soviet Union under Joseph Stalin, in the People's Republic of China under Mao Zedong, and in Cambodia under the Khmer Rouge. The estimates of the number of non-combatants killed by these three regimes alone range from a low of 21 million to a high of 70 million.

Let me guess, these weren't "real" communist regimes, right?
edit on 15-1-2013 by 200Plus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImpactoR

Can't you LIVE without guns there? Do you know that you are a #ing police state and as such, you should count on them. Here in Europe, crime is a lot more and you know well that here is Italy, here is the mafia, here is the organized crime, and yet people live without guns. You there want to rely on guns

I laugh at you, yeah we could use guns here, but if all started using guns, it would be a war inside, if everybody started sol,ving their problems with guns

What kind of idiot do you have to be to think like that??

Hey bub....worry bout your own problems then...in the EU...let the US worry about us...

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by 200Plus

No, my idea of better world is strict control over guns and a lot of things, control that has happened in totalitarian regimes, however without all the dirty crap of these regimes such as secret police, Gestapo and SS. And death penalty for those taking out a human life intentionally. Not depopulation and there is no evidence that the gov will get rid of millions, dont make me laugh

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join