It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you think Alex AND pMorgan are Fake, ARE YOU FAKE?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Yeah I didn't want to see another Alex Jones thread either

but come on guys

I had no choice even if this tread is seen by 1 person only, drowned by other Alex threads

So P Morgan of CNN is Fake, ok we all get that

But now suddenly so many of show up to say Alex is fake too.

So the Person who goes on TV and tells is like it is................is now fake too ???

AND YOUR EVIDENCE FOR THIS IS THAT HE IS PASSIONATE
Something you no longer can do due to all the fluoride accumulated in your brain

Or that he is making money and literally using it to grow his audience 500%

Some of you need to lay off the tap water and get yourself distilled water with minerals added by your own hand.

I happen to have a fluoride filter, but I understand not everyone can afford it.
edit on 14-1-2013 by JewAgainstZionism because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by JewAgainstZionism

Some of you need to lay off the tap water and get yourself distilled water with minerals added by your own hand.

Good thing one of Alex jones advertisers sells reverse osmosis water purifiers. How lucky is that?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
Good thing one of Alex jones advertisers sells reverse osmosis water purifiers. How lucky is that?

So come on, I expect more from you ATS people, this is not CNN forum !!

What would you have him do.........buy you one for free ?

Not tell you about the problem at all ?

Wait for Piers Morgan to point you in the right direction ?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

I think Alex Jones just does what he does because it sells. People expect that from him I believe, and in all honesty with all the websites he runs, he doesn't necessarily need loyal followers to make money. Just a ton of hits on all his websites and youtube channels. The man has been this way for a long time, he makes his living off it and I doubt he will change his demeanor any time soon. I doubt it would sell very well anyway.
edit on 14-1-2013 by topherman420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Yawn

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by topherman420
I think Alex Jones just does what he does because it sells. People expect that from him I believe, and in all honesty with all the websites he runs, he doesn't necessarily need loyal followers to make money just a ton of hits on all his websites and youtube channels. The man has been this way for a long time, he makes his living off it and I doubt he will change his demeanor any time soon. I doubt it would sell very well anyway.

Lets say you are right. And Alex Jones is no patriot but just a business man

Even so.

Has he reached more people with information than most others?

I'll let you think about that, and in the mean time I will send him a thank you email

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK
Yawn

That's what a turnip says

Are you are turnip hooked up to internet by wires

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I think Alex Jones just does what he does because it sells. People expect that from him I believe, and in all honesty with all the websites he runs, he doesn't necessarily need loyal followers to make money just a ton of hits on all his websites and youtube channels. The man has been this way for a long time, he makes his living off it and I doubt he will change his demeanor any time soon. I doubt it would sell very well anyway.

I also think a large part of his audience is people who just want to here what crazy thing he will say next. That is why he can just randomly predict something and then ignore when it never happens. All he does is run with some other crazy story line. I would expect any of his true believers have the abillity, like most conspirecy theorists, to ignore the latest failure and move on with the new narative.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
So your evidence for saying he isn't fake is saying that the people who are saying he is fake are only saying he's fake because he's passionate?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I question the motives of people who's living is made off of drama. Alex makes his living off of this, and in my eyes, I doubt he cares much about the validity or true honesty of some of his information, and more about how worked up he can get his followers and if he can get more under his wing. Money is louder in his ears than his viewers opinions.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

[CITATION NEEDED]

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by JewAgainstZionism

Suddenly?
People have been saying this for a long time.

When you get older you'll understand that nothing Nothing NOTHING EVER makes it on to the airwaves without the approval and permission of the ones pulling the strings in this world. If it is on the MSM then it is by design.
They literally OWN the airwaves.

If Alex Jones is on CNN of all places then, it is by design and there was a very clear and well thought out decision being made by those with the power to do so. A decision to have him on the airwaves.

Whether or not he his a CIA plant can be debated all day long.
The FACT that he REFUSES to say ANYTHING critical of Isreal whatsoever can be explained away I'm sure.

But what remains is the fact that NOTHING makes it on a major news station like CNN unless your ears were meant to hear it.

That is NOT a question.
What is in question is WHY?
Why would they let him on to spew his particular brand of Paranoid Patriotism?

I have that answer.
You need to find it as well.
Until you do, you'll just be spinning your tires.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
There are like 50 threads on this already...

AJ is a habitual liar and dis-info artist.

Alex Jones Crashes Austin Pro Gun Rally, Then Lies About It On His Show

Alex Jones 1999 Y2K,Russians are attacking!

Alex Jones being an agent Provocateur again, then lies about it again

edit on 14-1-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
What people SAY about Alex, or anyone else in the media is irrelevant to the degree that it is their opinion. The question is, what is your opinion? And what have you based that opinion on?

Is your opinion based on other peoples opinions?
Or is your opinion based on critical analysis of what is being spoken to you by Alex, or anyone else?

Mainstream media, and Alternative media, are two sides of the same coin. Everything they say, every nuance, should be questioned and analyzed. Not to confirm your bias, but to try and root out the little nuggets of truth, even if the truth doesn't fit what we want to hear or see.

When you come to the point in your heart and mind, that you don't care what the truth is, as long as it's the truth, then you will begin recognizing it, even in a pile of lies.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
they're both only in it for the money

and ofc, every good con needs some truth to reel in the suckers

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Alex Jones isn't fake. He's just ridiculous.

He bases whole stories on the flimsiest of premises, none of which would stand up in any court of law as evidence.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

When you get older you'll understand that nothing Nothing NOTHING EVER makes it on to the airwaves without the approval and permission of the ones pulling the strings in this world. If it is on the MSM then it is by design.
They literally OWN the airwaves.

Not so much that everything gets on the airwaves without approval and permission of those pulling the strings, but you can guarantee if he said something TPTB didn't like or approve of, he'd be off the air pretty damn fast.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad

I also think a large part of his audience is people who just want to here what crazy thing he will say next. That is why he can just randomly predict something and then ignore when it never happens. All he does is run with some other crazy story line. I would expect any of his true believers have the abillity, like most conspirecy theorists, to ignore the latest failure and move on with the new narative.

Even in the movie Conspiracy Theory, the main character hit on ONE that was true.

Alex Jones is completely ridiculous, but from time to time, I bet he gets one right just by playing the odds.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
He played it so wrong with pm. He looked like a frothing maniac. Anybody who didnt know who he was would have laughed at him.That is not the way to sway influence. I bet he lost sponsors and fans with that vitriol. He played right into morgans hands.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by JewAgainstZionism
Yeah I didn't want to see another Alex Jones thread either

but come on guys

I had no choice even if this tread is seen by 1 person only, drowned by other Alex threads

So P Morgan of CNN is Fake, ok we all get that

So the Person who goes on TV and tells is like it is................is now fake too ???

AND YOUR EVIDENCE FOR THIS IS THAT HE IS PASSIONATE
Something you no longer can do due to all the fluoride accumulated in your brain

Or that he is making money and literally using it to grow his audience 500%

I happen to have a fluoride filter, but I understand not everyone can afford it.

Maybe you should stop using your hand

You can blind you know

Sorry but is this a joke thread?

You say "now suddenly so many show up to say he is fake", Were you born yesterday?

Alex Jones has been one of the most hated characters so called waking people up in the last decade,

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join