It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radiation Watch 2013

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Sorry Uphill, I missed your other question last night. I was testing the rain here most of the night and our driveway was a skating rink from the rain polishing the ice.

"Denver, Colorado (620), that is 620 what? "
CPM, Uphill, always in the US [Counts Per Minute]
Microsieverts are a European measurement.
I know!!! They make us crazy. So many different systems [just to confuse the public and make understanding difficult]
I know Denver has a higher than normal average anyway, because of altitude, mining, etc, but still their normal range is usually around 35 - 55 CPM. That would put those high numbers in the 12 X background range, if I'm not mistaken? Sort of like my rain vid...[12 X my normal background]

This was my 3:30 am test, so this crap was steady.
3 1/2 hours after the midnight test

Apologies in advance, like I say, it was late, the ice was slick, and it ain't easy placing a geiger in the dark, holding the cam still, and holding an umbrella over myself and the instruments.

In the vid I say July instead of January
I must have been wishing for warmer days, in the back of my mind.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Kauai Hawaii
Altitude 171 feet
Beginning time 01/31/13 05:22:09 PM
Ending time 01/31/13 09:34:25 PM
Elapsed Minutes 253

Total Counts 15,215
Average CPM 60
Minimum CPM 31
Maximum CPM 127
Last Alert Level Set (CPM) 100

Minimum CPM occurred 01/31/13 09:26:09 PM
Maximum CPM occurred 01/31/13 05:38:13 PM
Alert Level first exceeded 01/31/13 05:45:10 PM
Alert Level last exceeded 01/31/13 05:52:10

Tons of info in here.
fukushimaemergencywhatcanwedo.blogspot.ca...

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Hot rain in Brazil [car swipe about 26 X background]

And his front lawn reads 12 X background roughly.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Fun time.
Burlington Vermont readings through the front door.

epa.gov...

From a friend. Burlington Vermont through the side door.

Seattle Wash. through the storm cellar doors. lol

Can ya handle more Kicks?

Rain in Brazil.

Funny how that reporter who just went to fuk said it was 1300 microsieverts on the east side of #3, yet tepco says it's only 25.6 beside the #3 fuel pool?
enformable.com...

TEPCO 'blocked' nuclear accident investigation: panel member.
The panel members were seeking to determine whether important equipment of the No. 1 reactor had suffered damage as a result of the earthquake on March 11, 2011, before ensuing tsunami ravaged the plant and triggered a nuclear crisis.
TEPCO has denied that it intentionally lied, saying, "A mistake was made in the explanation about the dangerous on-site situation."
mainichi.jp...
I hope soon to post a public tepco beheading.

Some other jems from a friend.
How much spent fuel travels our roads...?
www.nrc.gov...

This is a big one, but important.
THE NRC AND THE WHO
ADMIT IN WRITING to well over A MILLION DEATHS due to Chernobyl disaster!
pbadupws.nrc.gov...
You might want to hang on to this for all those shills that keep popping up everywhere?

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Again my friend has been busy kicking down the side door of the EPA to find the rad graphs, that the sheeple aren't suppose to see, so enjoy.
Grand Rapids Mich.

Fort Wayne Ind,

Salt Lake City UT.

Fresno Cali.

And this little news blurb on a spike of Cancers near St Louis from an old dump. Sounds just like Love Canal NY, eh?
www.ksdk.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Grand Rapids Minnesota.

From our bud in Japan.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Location Grand Rapids, MN, US

Altitude 1,319 feet
Geiger Counter Model PRM-9000
Beginning time 02/13/13 01:07:44 PM
Ending time 02/13/13 02:12:45 PM
Elapsed Minutes 64

Total Counts 6,041
Average CPM 94
Minimum CPM 78
Maximum CPM 124

Minimum CPM occurred 02/13/13 01:07:44 PM
Maximum CPM occurred 02/13/13 01:18:44 PM
Alert Level first exceeded 02/13/13 01:18:44 PM
Alert Level last exceeded 02/13/13 02:10:36 PM

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aircooled
Location Grand Rapids, MN, US

Altitude 1,319 feet
Geiger Counter Model PRM-9000
Beginning time 02/13/13 01:07:44 PM
Ending time 02/13/13 02:12:45 PM
Elapsed Minutes 64

Total Counts 6,041
Average CPM 94
Minimum CPM 78
Maximum CPM 124

Minimum CPM occurred 02/13/13 01:07:44 PM
Maximum CPM occurred 02/13/13 01:18:44 PM
Alert Level first exceeded 02/13/13 01:18:44 PM
Alert Level last exceeded 02/13/13 02:10:36 PM

Thanks for your vigilance in keeping this updated. Do you know if Fuku-based radiation has circled the globe yet? In particular my location in the Philippines. Just wondering on your opinion if it has reached here yet. The information I look at indicates Fuku-based radiation is going mostly Eastward.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Philippines

I have no idea how much is reaching your area? It circles the globe every couple of weeks, picking up more. I would suggest that you get yourself an inspector or at least a soeks geiger, and start checking, filming and uploading the readings from your surroundings.
It's fingerprint has been found in Iceland, England and Lithuania. Nobody else is talking, and if they did.... who would trust a damn thing they said, anyway?
Nobody can help us but ourselves.

Even meteorites aren't safe here.
Meteorite is irradiated BY EARTH!
tekknorg.wordpress.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
And this is just cesium only.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I have no idea how much is reaching your area? It circles the globe every couple of weeks, picking up more. I would suggest that you get yourself an inspector or at least a soeks geiger, and start checking, filming and uploading the readings from your surroundings.
It's fingerprint has been found in Iceland, England and Lithuania. Nobody else is talking, and if they did.... who would trust a damn thing they said, anyway?
Nobody can help us but ourselves.

Even meteorites aren't safe here.
Meteorite is irradiated BY EARTH!
tekknorg.wordpress.com...

Thanks for letting me know it circles the globe every couple of weeks. I suspected the Philippines would be one of the last stops. I may consider getting a geiger counter, but even if I find proof of radioactive particles, then what to do? Move?

I already moved and did my best to help myself =D

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Southern Brazil. He damed up the rainfall with the garden hose so he could catch more of that black stuff that's coming down in his rain, to test. Plutonium ash?.... Black rain?

Even I'm speachless.
200 X background.... almost 9000 cpm.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Aircooled

Thanks for the updates, the readings are outright scary. I have seen other headlines on search engines about peoples plants dying mysteriously in Brazil. And also the Hanover nuclear waste tank reported about leaking in the last few days. How much tax $$$ goes into the nuclear industry? maybe at least $6 billion USD (per year)?Hanover Radiation Leak for MANY Years and more to come

Just curious if any others feel the same and your viewpoints? =)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

The total number of days between Friday, March 11, 2011 and Friday, March 1, 2013 is 720 days.

The radiation poisoning of we, the people, our children, pets, food, water and our land has continued unabated - 24/7/365
[color=Chartreuse]
- for 1 year, 11 months, 17 days, 14 minutes

... which is:

• 62,280,440 seconds
• 1,038,074 minutes
• 17,301 hours (rounded down)
• 102 weeks (rounded down)

Once again, are we any closer to a solution to the Fukushima multiple melt-throughs disaster/fiasco spewing life-altering clouds of radiation 24/7/365 ?

OK, let's try a different tactic to share what we feel is important to understand at this precise time in history.

The balloon has dropped, people, and it's called
Nukushima.

[align=center][font=Impact][color=chartreuse]FOR THE RECORD[/font][/align]
Another home-run by our friend Bobby1.

Fukushima AIDS, part 1

26 February 2013

[color=chartreuse]Chernobyl AIDS & Fukushima AIDS
The ongoing global spread of radionuclides from the destroyed Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant is causing immune system-related illnesses in Japan, the USA, and worldwide.

The same phenomenon occurred and is still occurring after the Chernobyl nuclear catastrophe in 1986, where it was termed “Chernobyl AIDS.”

One result of many studies conducted during the last few years in Ukraine, Belarus, and Russia is the clear finding that Chernobyl radiation suppresses immunity – a person’s or organism’s natural protective system against infection and most diseases.

The lymphatic system – the bone marrow, thymus, spleen, lymph nodes, and Peyer’s patches – has been impacted by both large and small doses of ionizing radiation from the Chernobyl fallout. As a result, the quantity and activity of various groups of lymphocytes and thus the production of antibodies, including various immunoglobulins, stem cells, and thrombocytes, are altered.

The ultimate consequences of destruction of the immune system is immunodeficiency and an increase in the frequency and seriousness of acute and chronic diseases and infections, as is widely observed in the Chernobyl-irradiated territories…

The suppression of immunity as a result of this radioactive contamination is known as “Chernobyl AIDS.”…

Apparently, impaired immunity triggered by Chernobyl radionuclides adversely affected all of the individuals, without exception, who were subjected to any additional radiation. (Yablokov et al., p. 87 & 92, emphasis mine)

So everyone who was exposed to Chernobyl radiation had their immune systems affected from the fallout.

The same will happen to everyone exposed to Fukushima radiation, which is or will be the entire populations of Japan and the USA.

This is known as “Fukushima AIDS.” more

[color=magenta]Peace Love Light
tfw
[color=magenta]Liberty & Equality or Revolution

edit on 4/3/2013 by thorfourwinds because: color

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Thanks for keeping people updated on this important topic; is it possible to provide a FAQ with information on how to read these graphs?

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by 007Polytoks

I have nothing like that handy but I'll keep my eyes peeled. Alert level is 100 cpm. When it goes above and everybody in government stays quiet and stares at their shoes, it can't be a good sign.

More hot black stuff in the rain in Brazil.

I think we all feel safer now,
Obama pick to lead EPA is from ‘Office of Air and Radiation’ — In charge of troubled ‘RadNet’ during Fukushima peak
enenews.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Hanford [in one week] has gone from 1 leaking tank to 67. These guys don't lie by a little, do they?

67 tanks are ‘suspected leakers’ at U.S. nuclear site — “The stuff inside melts the instruments… eats rubber and plastic”
Of the 177 tanks, 149 only have a single wall, or shell, and 67 of those were “suspected leakers
enenews.com...

Look, even 60 meat puppets has a special on it. This must be what they mean by "atoms for peace"
www.cbsnews.com...
A snafu?

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Hanford [in one week] has gone from 1 leaking tank to 67. These guys don't lie by a little, do they?

67 tanks are ‘suspected leakers’ at U.S. nuclear site — “The stuff inside melts the instruments… eats rubber and plastic”
Of the 177 tanks, 149 only have a single wall, or shell, and 67 of those were “suspected leakers
enenews.com...

Look, even 60 meat puppets has a special on it. This must be what they mean by "atoms for peace"
www.cbsnews.com...
A snafu?

It's easier to report 1 tank leaking that gets covered by the MSM, and then admit later it's 67(+), quietly, when the spotlight is gone.

Where are all the Nuclear power advocates now? I thought concrete will last forever and this kind of thing does not happen. That's right, the next generation reactors will save us in the future, let's just ignore the current problems with nuclear technology and let the nuclear waste work itself out over 100,000+ years.

I think the term is "cognitive dissonance."

The fundamental problem is that people are too dependent on electricity, and the demand continues to grow. Until that mindset/lifestyle changes, I don't see this nuke train stopping.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I think the term is "cognitive dissonance."

I think you're right.
What's more amazing is the cross section of people who were on this, and didn't go to sleep like the media and authorities would have prefered. All walks of life. The sad part is the age group. Very few under 35 years old.

A friend found this interesting EPA graph from Richland Wash. in March 011. Looks like the plume hit the west coast on March 16th 011

And a plug for the upcoming rally on Parliament hill, in Ottawa.

A good read from one of the smartest people I've met on this strange journey.
nuclearhistory.wordpress.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   

The Levels here in the West of Tokyo are nearly back to the normal, on the surface

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join