It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CA gun show draws 10,000 people ‘getting ready for the next revolution’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by geocom

And don't even get me started on New Yorks' problems geeze o Pete no sugar, no firearms, only beverages to 16 ounces or pay a higher tax get real what's next
A weekly menu that you have to serve at home or pay a fine who the Hell needs that crap ugh!
edit on 1/13/2013 by geocom because: Typo

edit on 1/13/2013 by geocom because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/13/2013 by geocom because: Ipad keyboard

Didn't Bloomberg say that he wants people to have less pain medication while, um, in pain? It's for our own good, can't you see that?

Just bite this stick boy while we remove that bullet.

edit on 13-1-2013 by TDawgRex because: $#*@% keyboard!

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
One thing for sure. The economy is getting an unexpected boost. Go gun sales yeah!!!

No doubt Grinder. Just was told that when a friend of the husbands went to a gun show this weekend the prices of guns and ammo were jacked through the roof.
These geniuses should be buying reloading equipment rather than overpriced .22's.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Quick question. I am a manager for a facility that is large enough to host a gun show. Do you think that is bad for business?

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by FeatherofMaat

One drone and a tank will end that. Traitors all that call for this.

Both are actually pretty easy targets. Both need maintenance and fuel. They just don't wander around willy-nilly blowing things up. They also have to be crewed. I do not know one Service member who would fire upon their own citizens (Unless they and their own were fired upon first)

There is a part of me that says that this is being inflated by this Admin as a temporary economic boost. I will be frightened if nothing comes of the proposed legislation and then DC says, “See? We told you we weren’t going after your guns.” But it is only a small part of me that thinks this possibility.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Dallas is completely dry - virtually no .223/5.56 or 9mm ammo to be had unless you're there while they're unloading the truck. The ammo that is left is ridiculously overpriced. A box of 5.56 M855 steel core surplus ammo used to be had for $6-$8/box no problem - haven't seen that on the shelf in a couple weeks now & the sticker price on it even if it was there is $30-$35/box now...

Nothing that has anything to do with an ARs functional parts - lower receivers, parts kits, bolt carrier groups, even uppers are hard to find

It's not because we don't have enough stores...got at least 4-5 gun shops that I'm aware of within 30 mins from me

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by goou111
Hi all..
wow 10,000 people at one gun show.. I think this says alot about how americans feel about their guns
these guys are stocking up because they think their coming for our guns..

I think Im gonna go gun shopping tomorrow, and I think you should too

www.rawstory.com...

What drew an estimated 10,000 people to a Northern California gun show? Simple. According to one attendee, they’re scared.

“Obama wants to take everybody’s guns away,” said Bob Daziel, who stood in line with hundreds on Saturday to get into the Crossroads of The West event in Daly City, California. “So they’re down here buying ammo, buying guns, they’re getting ready for the next revolution

edit on 12-1-2013 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

Interesting thread
Reading the article right now. Thanks!

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Oh Great. Thousands of people who stood by cheerleading for eight full years while Bush The Coke Addict and Alcoholic stole the election and handed the government over to Dick Cheney while he kept busy 'clearing brush' and who cannot themselves put together a coherent sentence are now going to storm the Pentagon, the White House and Congress (for starters!) and start a new Revolution.

Here, at least understand the history of your decision, since it's impossible for you to understand what you're up against. (All those taxes you've been paying like slaves for years went for weapons they will now turn on you, wielded by the same sons you taught to be 'patriotic' little zombies.)

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

So you say. You don't know what people will do when they've had enough.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

I am sorry,

I know many will stick to their comfort zone, but this situation transcends "liberal" and "conservative" Ideologies.

People are already meeting half way. I am not one to call for a "revolution" in a traditional manner with weapons and armies. I dont think it is even necesary. BUT

This is a rebirth of the true American spirit. Weapons, armies, tactics, whatever. We will cross that bridge when we need to, when we get to it IF EVER. I think that for now, the educating and mass motivation of people to understand the nature of their government, the nature of their state sovereignty, and the nature of our republic is enough. From this a whole host of opportunities open up that were impossible before due to the perpetual ignorance and complacency by the American people.

This is not the case anymore. It is truly changing. We dont really understand the transformation we are undergoing as a country, but it is monumental and wonderful. Dont hold a grudge and look at this as an opportunity to pass judgement on your fellow citizens. Look at this as an opportunity to slash through the BS we have been living with when dealing with each other in times past. Now we are finally on the same page.

As countrymen, as people, we are getting closer to being as one. We are not there yet, but I take the willingness to die at each other´s side against insurmountable odds as a good sign of our cohesion as a people.

edit on 14-1-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Originally posted by CudiTheKid
Like Alex Jones said, 1776 will commence again if they try to take our guns, lol. Its not funny, but the way AJ said it was pretty hilarious.

1776 will happen again if you build a time machine!!!!!!

You can pry the schematics from my cold dead hands.

1776. A people against tyranny.

2013. A load of hot air-- Until our Families are attacked and rounded up into FEMA Camps.

edit on 14-1-2013 by skorpius because:
edit on 14-1-2013 by skorpius because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-1-2013 by skorpius because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

ROFL - I said mostly free
and number 7 isn't bad. Freedom is the deception that governments use to control masses.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
You gun grabbers are a hoot ...

You claim that gun makers and the NRA are the reason that people are out buying guns 'cause o all the fear mongering' but have nothing to say about people like this and their contribution ...

Are you really that stupid? We aren't. 10,000 to a CA gun show? GOOD!

You think people are buying all these guns and ammo just to turn them in a few months from now?

Think again ....
edit on 14-1-2013 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by goou111

I think Im gonna go gun shopping tomorrow, and I think you should too

Dude, you're not going out gun shopping because the guns are already all sold out along with the mags and the ammo. That ship sailed about 30 days ago and the captain has been calling "all aboard!" for about 4 years now already. Anyone looking to buy a gun now is SOL.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
What anti gunners don't understand is that we gun owners are EVERYWHERE inside the goverment, nasa, area51, military, churches, schools, hospitals etc etc. We have more than enough professional and trained people to take over if the government tries to play God.

I would never be disarmed by a stupid confiscation law, it will never happen.There are more than 310,000,000 guns LEGALLY SOLD in the USA and thats just 2011 records. We have guns to arm every person in the USA and some spares and they will try to confiscate them ????
Let them try.

I know a lot of people that are scare of guns, its like a car and driving, once you learn how to drive and respect the car you are good to go, same thing is with a gun, once you learn how to use it and respect what it is, you will pick up everyday put it your pocket or holster just like your keys or cellphone.

Once you loose your only means to defend yourself the government and the bad guy will do what ever they want with you. AN ARMED CITIZEN IS A FREE CITIZEN.
edit on 14-1-2013 by cdesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Escrotumus

I think there is still plenty of guns to buy lol

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by cdesigns

I'm not armed and I'm just as free, if not more so, than you are

Perhaps we should ask a New Zealander about freedom without having to be armed, considering they topped the charts in world freedom.....with the US at number 7.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

I'm not armed and I'm just as free, if not more so, than you are

Perhaps we should ask a New Zealander about freedom without having to be armed, considering they topped the charts in world freedom.....with the US at number 7.

New Zealand and USA have 2 Different Governments, in the USA if you want to be FREE you need to be armed (maybe not you) but others need to be to protect YOUR freedom.................We at any moment can go into ANARCHY if the government tries to takes our RIGHTS away, we can because we are armed, we are prepared and we follow our constitution...........Without any guns we just have to bend and take the tyranny hard without any KY jelly.........Go to china were guns are not allowed and the government and big corporation run the country, they pay you nothing and you have to live in a shoe box, they can't fight back.

History have show us that disarming the citizens only creates tyranny, dictators and a lot people to become slaves.

imageshack.us...

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I suppose that's the consequences of living in a violent country. Americans feel they need guns to keep them safe, most of the rest of the western world do not.
edit on 14/1/2013 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

I suppose that's the consequences of living in a violent country. Americans feel they need guns to keep them safe, most of the rest of the western world do not.
edit on 14/1/2013 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

Well the sad part about the USA is that the government can't wait to dissarm us to control us like they want too. They have violated our rights in the constitution in every dayyyyyy, the 2nd amendmant is the only thing saving us from abuse from the goverment.... Example: Cuba, Mexico, China, Columbia etc etc. this places do with the citizen what they want, thats one of the reason when they come to the USA they never want to go back to their country.

Im from Puerto Rico but live in Florida now, in PR they follow the USA constitution and USA laws, the gun laws in Puerto Rico are VERY EXTRICT and thats why you see a lot of murders of innocent people because is not easy for a law abiden citizen to get a gun for his home or personal protection.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by zedVSzardoz
reply to post by mantarey

I guess he hasnt heard the news of french special forces in Africa, Mali, Somalia....

www.debka.com...

yeah, it is just the US with military presence on the international scene......

Thing is, we dont fail like them. We rescue hostages, dont really get taken prisoner, and dont really get shot down that often....But hey they have to practice right? If the EU army is to replace the US in world policing they need to start some where right? I mean the international wealthy are still going to need some one to defend their interests and take the blame for it right? The US is not their guy? OK....look to Europe, see where it gets you.

I cant wait to take the moral high ground from my arm chair....."oh, look what those evil Europeans did to the poor such and such people. They are all about imperialism......"

Um, was it Iran where the helicopters, transport planes, pilots, burnt out in the desert when a try was made to free the american hostages?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join