It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CA gun show draws 10,000 people ‘getting ready for the next revolution’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Hi all..
wow 10,000 people at one gun show.. I think this says alot about how americans feel about their guns
these guys are stocking up because they think their coming for our guns..

I think Im gonna go gun shopping tomorrow, and I think you should too

www.rawstory.com...

What drew an estimated 10,000 people to a Northern California gun show? Simple. According to one attendee, they’re scared.

“Obama wants to take everybody’s guns away,” said Bob Daziel, who stood in line with hundreds on Saturday to get into the Crossroads of The West event in Daly City, California. “So they’re down here buying ammo, buying guns, they’re getting ready for the next revolution

edit on 12-1-2013 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
that's a crowd...I'm guessing that many in one day at the shows here in Dallas....can you picture if they had 10,000 at once....

eta ....hey, to the poster one down from me...heheh cool....we don't fear...it's out of respect for the forefathers...
edit on 12-1-2013 by GBP/JPY because: Yahuweh...the coolest of names, I swear

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
What else can I say?

Fear sells.

People will still have their guns.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Not just 10 000 people at a gun show... A gun show in COMMIEFORNIA of all places...

They know the democrats have won a total supermajority in California and are about to go apeshiat against the second amendment and they probably gonna go for confiscation...

The statists go ahead with that and a whole lot of people are gonna die.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
sardines in a can crossed with an auction on speed for aggressiveness. That's what comes to mind for me thinking of that many at one show. Ewww... Flu season too. Err... There's a reason I've only gone to gun shows when I have something specific I'm looking for or selling.

I love the numbers though. Each one is another vote/statement to the politicians that not EVERYONE thinks they have a very good approach on this whole thing. Money speaks louder than any opinion poll, IMO.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Like Alex Jones said, 1776 will commence again if they try to take our guns, lol. Its not funny, but the way AJ said it was pretty hilarious.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Passing a bill for more gun restrictions would be suicide and they know it. Either they want to start a civil war or.....
They are manipulating us in a way that we cannot see....
Who runs American any ways? A bunch of corporations and at the top are gun company's. Your giving your money (by buying guns) to the same corporations that started the iraq war. You are being manipulated. Maybe some company discover a amazing expensive technology but does not have the money to develop it.
Maybe they just want to get more guns on the street.
Who knows....
Either way they are not getting our guns and they know it.
edit on 12-1-2013 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by CudiTheKid
Like Alex Jones said, 1776 will commence again if they try to take our guns, lol. Its not funny, but the way AJ said it was pretty hilarious.

1776 will happen again if you build a time machine!!!!!!

You can pry the schematics from my cold dead hands.

1776. A people against tyranny.

2013. A load of hot air.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by lolita64

The statists go ahead with that and a whole lot of people are gonna die.

A man in this world is defined by how well he takes care of and that includes protects, his home and therefore his family. The police aren't even contracted to do this and Johnny, law is always a Johnny come lately anyway. There is no way in hell a gov. can disallow a man from being a man. A man with out the right to own the best personal weapon available. Is a dead man anyway. And anyone who allows the disarming of self never should have lived in the first place. At least not as a man.

SnF OP
edit on 12-1-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Even if only 1% of gun owners resisted confiscation that is still a 10 to 1 superiority over the gun grabbers, they are going to get so pwned kicking down doors, they are gonna have to use the drones to carpet bomb whole areas if this confiscation stands a chance of working.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

That's not true. Most gun companies are way too small to influece the government to go to war. Sure some of them might benefit, but what you are saying is non sense. It's the big weapon manufacturers that psuh for wars, bombs, and hi tech weaponry not gun companies. Not even close.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
In Texas now< yall....we would have been organized enough to supply the guns that were turned in, for a fraction of their worth, strait away to those whom wanted some more....that's right ...here in Texas we have enough guns for everyone who wants one......the only reason more are being purchased is that we'll have 37 of them instead of one

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Yep, keep those guns flowing. Since the NRA sold out to the gun industry, it's been more like a whore to the industry pimps. Everybody makes money.

To sell a product...
Create a need.
Make it easy to buy.
No/little regulation.

So much for domestic tranquility.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Us Californians are soooo broke and hurting for jobs but we're taking food off the table to buy more "soon-to-be-on-the-street" guns.

Pathetic.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sylent6

but that's such a defeatist outlook...it's not really like you posted....
no one starves in california....

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by sylent6
Us Californians are soooo broke and hurting for jobs but we're taking food off the table to buy more "soon-to-be-on-the-street" guns.

Pathetic.

Good idea. I might purchase my first rifle with the money I was going to use to buy fast food. Maybe I can bag me some real "fast food" like a rabbit or something. mmmm

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

It has nothing to do with who posted. It has to do with resourceful spending.

Why would I waste my money in buying weapons when I can save it for something useful.

And yes people are starving and using my taxes to pay for it but that's another story.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by oniraug

I doubt it but hey, we are some gun loving americans right?

The point is people are buying weapons out of fear but because they really need it. But who am I to judge right?

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by goou111

This is going on all over the country. I'm telling you this time its different
then in years past...

Our local gun show is through the roof also with a record crowd and sales:

"These guns and amo are going out the door in arm loads. Some people can hardly
walk they've got so much stuff," said organizer Paul Snider...

Organizer Paul snider has been holding gun shows for 32 years and he
says this is likely the biggest crowd they've ever had. The gun show will
continue Sunday at Expo Idaho."

This same scenario is happening all across the country in cities and towns small
and large. if it can happen in marxist California what does that tell you.

Obama & co apparently has woken the sleeping giant.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Obama & co apparently has woken the sleeping giant.

Didn't the same thing happen before the last ban?

Primary market prices of the banned guns and magazines rose by upwards of 50 percent during 1993 and 1994, while the ban was being debated in Congress. Gun distributors, dealers, and collectors speculated that the banned weapons would become expensive collectors' items. However, prices fell sharply after the ban was implemented.

www.ncjrs.gov...

BTW, the link above and This One on how effective the last gun ban was in lowering crime. It wasn't and neither will this one. IMO, the gun companies and retailers love the talk of ban because it makes them money and politicians love it because it makes them money. In the end they pass a so-so bill and later anothe group of politicians come in and change the game and we start all over.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join