It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CA gun show draws 10,000 people ‘getting ready for the next revolution’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I dunno..... I'm not a REAL Gun-Nut, but I do own several different kinds..... I AM, however, just a LITTLE skeptical about my Governments' intentions, therefore I've purchased EVERY one of mine from Private Sellers. No Paperwork for the Jack-Booted Thugs to use as an excuse to kick in my doors. As G. Gordon Liddy said: Don't aim for center-mass, go for a double-tap to the head as they come through the door!

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by cybro
Even if only 1% of gun owners resisted confiscation that is still a 10 to 1 superiority over the gun grabbers, they are going to get so pwned kicking down doors, they are gonna have to use the drones to carpet bomb whole areas if this confiscation stands a chance of working.

I can see the headlines now......"Right-wing, gun-toting loonies responsible for carpet b***ing of cities"

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
One thing for sure. The economy is getting an unexpected boost. Go gun sales yeah!!!

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Wow...10,000

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
The gun show turn out here in Missouri has been similar waiting 3-4 hours in line to get in and then shuffle around to try and see anything I know people are scared of losing the weapons at any rate it's just more proof that the government doesn't really care what we think if there are that many people showing up to these shows every time then I think there is a disconnect

And don't even get me started on New Yorks' problems geeze o Pete no sugar, no firearms, only beverages to 16 ounces or pay a higher tax get real what's next
A weekly menu that you have to serve at home or pay a fine who the Hell needs that crap ugh!
edit on 1/13/2013 by geocom because: Typo

edit on 1/13/2013 by geocom because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/13/2013 by geocom because: Ipad keyboard

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Am i the only one that see's a pattern of everything Liberals try to force down Americas throat backfiring? Unintended consequences abound with these people.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
They aren't coming for your guns, they are coming for your assault rifles and high capacity magazines so nutters can't use them to slaughter kids.

What a load of horse manure this is.

edit on 13/1/2013 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

Yesh, but the gun sellers love this story!!! They make billions a year by perpetuating this and the people who buy into it just really don't realise they are being manipulated and happily throw away their money.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Good lord, the gun grab shout will continue until everyone is upto their max credit limit buying guns.....if i owned a factory producing something and could just mention the word "grab" and i'd get a 1000% or what ever increase in sales i'd have the PR depts working 24x7 trying to make sure that everyone knew they could seize my product

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity
Passing a bill for more gun restrictions would be suicide and they know it. Either they want to start a civil war or.....
They are manipulating us in a way that we cannot see....
Who runs American any ways? A bunch of corporations and at the top are gun company's. Your giving your money (by buying guns) to the same corporations that started the iraq war. You are being manipulated. Maybe some company discover a amazing expensive technology but does not have the money to develop it.
Maybe they just want to get more guns on the street.
Who knows....
Either way they are not getting our guns and they know it.
edit on 12-1-2013 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

IF there truely is a conspiracy to form a police state, and I do mean if, then this would be the way to do it. The the gun nuts start a civil war. Just make sure they fire the first shot and you can use as much force to subjugate the entire country and the people will be begging for it.

edit on 13/1/13 by metaldemon2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxatoria
Good lord, the gun grab shout will continue until everyone is upto their max credit limit buying guns.....if i owned a factory producing something and could just mention the word "grab" and i'd get a 1000% or what ever increase in sales i'd have the PR depts working 24x7 trying to make sure that everyone knew they could seize my product

Except enemies of freedom in congress have been trying to ban guns for decades and made clear their intentions and anterior agendas. They have infringed on gun rights every chance they get and screamed and hollered ridiculous illogical rants for decades trying to persuade the people to allow themselves to be disarmed. This is much more then an attempt to sell more guns and trying to reduce it to something like that is just naive and ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Each one is another vote/statement to the politicians that not EVERYONE thinks they have a very good approach on this whole thing.

Respectfully, Wrabbit, our Forefathers already gave us the best way to change what we don't like ... our Constitution and a Republic. Voting was meant to avoid bloodshed. We were to choose our leaders by ballot, rather than submit to a despotic regime or bloodshed.

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

In all my years, I, too, have lived under the rule of people I did not like, but I went to the polls to vote them out. I do not always get my way, but I also understand the need to work collectively OUTSIDE of govt to put pressure ON govt.

More guns is not the answer. An informed electorate is. And, unfortunately, over the years I have seen too many of the electorate uninformed on the issues that affect them the most day to day. (Not even all our elected leaders are thus informed, maybe only to the extant of the lobbyist that informs them!.)

Americans have let themselves be divided into camps, refusing to work together out of an irrational, primal fear that makes us scatter like cockroaches in light rather than use the brains a Creator gave us. Our Forefathers could not resort to the irrational, primal fears, or they could not have survived; instead, they used their God given brains to survive and to give us God given rights.

Have things always been good in America? Hell, no! Will there be some magical time when all will be well, because we change? Hell, no! But we dishonor our Constitution and our Forefathers and all who fought for our freedoms, when we start to believe that the only way out is through citizen killing citizen. We are not supposed kill our elected leaders that way either, for God's sake! And I really, emphatically mean, for God's sake.

"There's a moment when they believe we want it more, stronger and longer than they want to keep it from us. That's the moment we win." (Cesar Chavez) Change will not happen overnight, and it certainly will not happen if we remain divided. The party's over; we no longer have the luxury of viewing each other as enemy.

BTW, with all due respect to our military, no matter what weapons systems the military-industrial complex buys, our troops could be killed with low tech devices, because our enemy (whether Viet Nam or Middle East) wanted it more, stronger, and longer.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by desert

Speaking of the constitution what most people in this generation never learned or realized is it is a limit on government not the people. People say if you don't like things vote the bastards out. Well the problem is it doesn't matter they get in and ignore the limits imposed on them by the constitution and an ignorant electorate allows them to do so. That is if you even believe the elections are reasonably honest.

The Bill of a rights was a specific warning to congress that they have no authority over those rights listed there in and others not written there in. Most people think congress can vote on just about any aspect of our lives and we must obey even if we do not like it. That is simply not true according to the law. if they voted to allow congressmen to rape at will no one would stand for that. Why? Because that would wake people up to an extreme abuse of power. It's an extreme example but illustrates the point. They have no more right to vote on Guns or health care then on allowing rape but people just cannot make the connections.

The constitution Limits them to 17 enumerated powers period. However they act almost completely outside those powers now so voting some new guys in does not make a difference when they continue to act outside those powers too even if it's just a little less then the guy voted out. It has come to a point where the people have to put their foot down. However these elected officials drunk with powers they have unlawfully taken unto themselves threaten us with imprisonment violence or even death if we do not comply with their unlawful powers and decrees. They get away with it because of the ignorance of the people.

We are then left with no choice but so simply say no more and be willing to resist peacefully if we can and by force of we must!

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Just tried to buy ammo today and every gun store in dallas in sold out of 9mm and .223 everyones buying it all up cheaper than dirt is sold out on ammo and is back orderd they shut the website down for awhile to stop the orders everything they have is sold out i think #s getting serious

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Orlando FL gun show last weekend brought over 9,000 people, AR's selling like crazy, handguns and ammo too.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Passing a bill for more gun restrictions would be suicide and they know it. Either they want to start a civil war or.....
Who runs American any ways? A bunch of corporations and at the top are gun company's. Your giving your money (by buying guns) to the same corporations that started the iraq war. You are being manipulated. Maybe some company discover a amazing expensive technology but does not have the money to develop it.
Who knows....

"They are manipulating us in a way that we cannot see.... "

You know, you hit on a point that I have been considering for a couple of weeks now. This is exactly my train of thought.

The economy sucks right now, we all know this. What better way to boost the economy than to make something sell, and sell HOT. The Christmas sales came in, and were not great, in fact, rather dismal, to be honest.

They continue to promote the "recovery", but the numbers are not holding up in evidence. To continue an agenda, they have to find a way to stimulate the economy. Bingo. Not only are guns selling, but supplies, ammo, I am certain all sorts of perks like bags, jackets, you name it.

Report at the end of January? "We told you the economy is growing!". How long can they keep it up? Long enough to make it to the debt ceiling talks. Which, as I posted in another thread, I heard and read (and have been unable to reasearch due to working) that "the gun regulations and restrictions may have to be put off until late spring due to more pressing matters, such as the looming debt ceiling and other matters more pressing at this time". I need to try to find a more direct quote on this, because mine is not exact.

Fear sells, indeed, but I also, not for a moment, do not doubt the agenda behind it, either. If you have not seen the thread on the new proposed Wyoming legislation, please do read it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But, in the meantime, I think you are on to something with this, in a big way. If they prove growth, they will use what is really growth from gun sales et al, but lie and say it is "their plan" for the debt ceiling debate, and say "See, our way is working, spend more to make more! spend more to create growth! We win! Increase the debt ceiling!"

edit on 13-1-2013 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-1-2013 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

Hilarious that we can't get 10,000 people to rally in one place to keep money flowing into our educational system, but we can for the ability to wield a weapon. Eh, I'm not worried though. Guns will fix it.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Originally posted by CudiTheKid
Like Alex Jones said, 1776 will commence again if they try to take our guns, lol. Its not funny, but the way AJ said it was pretty hilarious.

1776 will happen again if you build a time machine!!!!!!

You can pry the schematics from my cold dead hands.

1776. A people against tyranny.

2013. A load of hot air.

Nice post. Yeah, all that's happening is the gun people are hyping this up so the sale of guns is going sky-high and the manufacturers are laughing all the way to the mattress. Nobody is going to come take their guns, except for that moron who made the youtube video who will have to go gunless now because of his mouth. The worst-case scenerio for the gun people is maybe a few models will be pulled from the market (after a few months to sell some more) and maybe the large round holding devices will be pulled from the market (after a few months to sell some more). It's like light bulbs, anyone in the U.S. who likes the old bulb has already stockpiled them, and will find more when those are gone.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
reply to post by desert

Speaking of the constitution what most people in this generation never learned or realized is it is a limit on government not the people. People say if you don't like things vote the bastards out. Well the problem is it doesn't matter they get in and ignore the limits imposed on them by the constitution and an ignorant electorate allows them to do so. That is if you even believe the elections are reasonably honest.

The Bill of a rights was a specific warning to congress that they have no authority over those rights listed there in and others not written there in. Most people think congress can vote on just about any aspect of our lives and we must obey even if we do not like it. That is simply not true according to the law. if they voted to allow congressmen to rape at will no one would stand for that. Why? Because that would wake people up to an extreme abuse of power. It's an extreme example but illustrates the point. They have no more right to vote on Guns or health care then on allowing rape but people just cannot make the connections.

The constitution Limits them to 17 enumerated powers period. However they act almost completely outside those powers now so voting some new guys in does not make a difference when they continue to act outside those powers too even if it's just a little less then the guy voted out. It has come to a point where the people have to put their foot down. However these elected officials drunk with powers they have unlawfully taken unto themselves threaten us with imprisonment violence or even death if we do not comply with their unlawful powers and decrees. They get away with it because of the ignorance of the people.

We are then left with no choice but so simply say no more and be willing to resist peacefully if we can and by force of we must!

this is the best statement ive heard in a long time, wish I could give you 100 stars for that post.

Now if only the sheeple and those with terminal cases of Ostrichitis would only wake the F*ck up and listen, that also goes for some of the sad little bleeding hearts ive seen posting in this and other threads. As for the ladies and gentlemen that dont live in this country, its none of your damn business how we reacte to the attacks on our constitutional rights. I believe that you need to worry about the corruption and crime in your OWN country before you think you can pretend to tell us how we should run ours.

Shaade

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
40 million ppl in CA and that's it? We have Immigration Dream Act rallies that routinely draw half a million. 10,000 in CA for, well, anything is pretty much of a yawn. In this nutball gun owner climate you would have expected at least 100k. But, hey .... spin on I suppose.

The next revolution. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

One drone and a tank will end that. Traitors all that call for this.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by metaldemon2000

Who knows....

IF there truely is a conspiracy to form a police state, and I do mean if, then this would be the way to do it. The the gun nuts start a civil war. Just make sure they fire the first shot and you can use as much force to subjugate the entire country and the people will be begging for it.

edit on 13/1/13 by metaldemon2000 because: (no reason given)

Yea but whos going to up hold the police state? The troops? The police? They are civilians you know, they love their guns. I am sure the majority of the military and police want them just as much as we do on this site. After most of them leave the military or the police their wont be enough. Those that are left will eventually be killed by one of 300 million American's.

I think people just want to think that its possible because we have been indoctrinated into fear by media topics like this. Its not going to happen any time soon. Even if they wear to pull of something larger then 9/11, they would not be able to get away with it because their are 300million Americans, most of them do know they need protection from their Government. This is the age of information. In all of earths recorded history this is the most aware the populace has ever been.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join